Oz Beach Boy & Alessandra Rampolla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are still fully erect," Alessandra whispered. "I can see that. That is great. Stroke it slowly...enjoy what is happening now. The feeling of pleasure coursing through your body...the sensitivity on your skin...the tensing of your muscles. Feel it all."

I ground my butt down onto the chair I was sitting in, which forced my butt-cheeks to separate. I could feel a little extra friction and pleasure as the fabric of the towel beneath me rubbed and bristled teasingly against my now exposed and highly sensitive butt-hole. I was getting increasingly excited as I luxuriated in the feelings of pleasure rippling through my body.

"Slowly," Alessandra cooed. "Slowly...enjoy yourself...you have no future goals...just concentrate on what is happening now."

My eyes widened with delight as Alessandra bent forward a little, which gave me an even better view right into her cleavage. As she moved forward, the sexologist's lacy black bra shifted downward a little, revealing the smudged brown edge of the areola of her left breast, which sent shivers of pleasure and excitement rocketing up my spine.

I continued to slowly, measuredly jerk myself off, stroking my cock steadily and resisting the urge to furiously pump away like I usually did. I moaned quietly while Alessandra looked on with detached professionalism.

"Matthew, why don't you pause your stroking for a few moments, and fondle your testicles instead?" Alessandra suggested. "You can continue your sensual pleasure, but slow your path to orgasm...would you like to try that?"

"Yes, I'll fondle my balls," I smiled, and released my cock, which bounced and strained awkwardly in lieu of proper attention.

I took gentle hold of my big, heavy ball-sack, slowly and lightly squeezing my testicles within, rolling them around with care as my neglected cock literally begged for my touch, pulsing and twitching ridiculously.

"Have you lasted longer today using these methods?" Alessandra asked while I continued to gently knead my nuts like bread dough with my right hand.

"Oh, yes, definitely," I giggled. "Normally, I would have come the moment you unbuttoned your blouse."

"Well, I am glad that we have achieved this," Alessandra laughed with so much charm and natural sweetness that I was almost overcome with emotion and sensual longing. "It appears that this has been a productive session. You can return to stroking your penis when you feel the desire to do so."

I kneaded my balls for a few more tantalising moments, and then took hold of my cock again, eagerly stroking it back and forth, desperate to come and experience the sensual release that I longed for. My hand moved with greater urgency between my muscled thighs.

I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking as pre-cum dribbled out of my cock. I moaned loudly again. I slowed my pumping and tried to arrest my oncoming climax, but I was there. Thanks to Alessandra's sensitive and expert coaching, I'd lasted an acceptable ten minutes, which was a rock-solid result for a two-minute brother like me.

In furious release, the orgasm roared through me like a sensual wave. I moaned and groaned loudly, and semen then started to spurt out of my cock with incredible force. I reached down for the towel, and grabbed it off the floor just in time.

The semen spat out of me, and I quickly aimed my cock downwards, catching all of my pearly man-seed with the towel that Alessandra had provided me with. I breathed a huge sigh of relief that I'd caught my jism in time, and not made a mess in the pop-up therapy room.

Alessandra smiled at me warmly as two more thick bolts of semen erupted from me, and splat onto the now-jism-caked towel. I let go of my cock, and it slowly softened, eventually flopping back down into the folds of the white towel. I quickly wiped around my cock with it, folded the towel over, and then placed it back on the floor next to me.

With a feeling of incredible release and relaxation, I slumped into the back of my office chair, my huge cock dangling between my muscled thighs, limp once again. I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, and wiped my sweat-soaked brow with my smooth, hairless forearm.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered as Alessandra gracefully pulled her blouse back together and began to button it up, her gorgeous cleavage sadly disappearing from view. "Oh, my god...that was amazing."

As I slowly got myself together, the composed, wholly professional, and now completely clothed Alessandra Rampolla smiled warmly, allowing me to quietly luxuriate in the moment.

But despite her professionalism, I did unmistakably notice the 48-year-old sexologist take the opportunity to have a good, long look at my nude body in repose, raking her eyes all over my heavily muscled, sweat-slicked form, and lingering for a few moments on my limp cock.

"You can apply these techniques in your lovemaking, as well as in your masturbating," Alessandra said quietly. "Just remember, Matthew, it's not about getting to an end-point...it's about enjoying every moment."

"Right, I understand," I said, my breathing finally returning to normal. "Enjoy the moment..."

"Matthew, do you enjoy performing cunnilingus?" Alessandra asked matter-of-factly. "Not all men do..."

"I love it," I said with a little too much urgency. "I love it! I love going down on women...that's one of my favourite..."

"That's great," Alessandra cut me off, and giggled slightly at my surprisingly eager response. "With premature ejaculation being a concern for you, I would suggest performing cunnilingus on your sexual partners as frequently as possible."

"Oh, I do," I smiled, still sitting in front of Alessandra while fully nude. "It's my thing..."

"It is always good to be a generous lover," Alessandra smiled. "Giving pleasure is just as important as receiving it, Matthew. Think of your partner's pleasure before your own...that is the best path to a positive, enriching, enjoyable sex life. It will bring you more pleasure too."

"I'll definitely practice that," I smiled.

"You can use what we worked on here today while you were masturbating during sexual intercourse," Alessandra said. "The principles are the same: slow your stroking, concentrate on what is happening at the moment, breathe deeply with focus, and frequently stop your thrusting. You might like to keep your penis inside your partner, but stop your thrusting for a few moments, and concentrate on something else...you may get dressed now, Matthew."

"Oh, right, of course," I stuttered, and got up from my chair while Alessandra continued to talk to me.

"Kiss your partner's neck, rub your hands over her body," the beautiful sexologist said as I slid on my Calvin Klein fitted boxers, almost appearing to deflate a little now that my penis was covered up again. "Shift your focus from your thrusting...caress your partner's breasts...lick her nipples...do something else that turns her on."

"This has been very helpful," I smiled, and pulled on my jeans.

"Hopefully it will help during your lovemaking and your masturbation," Alessandra smiled. "I know that premature ejaculation can be very difficult for men...it can be discouraging and even humiliating."

"Yes, I've experienced a lot of humiliation," I frowned as I slipped on my shirt. "Many times..."

"I am very sorry to hear that," Alessandra said with genuine warmth and sympathy. "I hope these techniques will improve your sex life a little, Matthew."

"This session was also very enjoyable in itself," I smiled cheekily, naughtily pushing at the envelope a little. "I had a great time. You're an inspiring coach, Alessandra."

"I have many years of experience and training," the 48-year-old beauty smiled in response. "I enjoyed our time together too, Matthew. There are many, many worse things to do in the performance of one's employment duties than watch a handsome young man masturbate and ejaculate."

"I like to put on a show," I said with a cheeky smile, while also blushing. "Thank you so much for this. I'll think of you whenever I have sex now, Alessandra."

The beautiful 48-year-old sexologist and I both laughed freely at my risqué joke. I straightened my clothes, pushed back my longish brown hair from my face, and prepared to leave. The gorgeous Puerto Rican looked me firmly in the eye.

"Think of me when you pleasure yourself, but during intercourse, your partner is a queen...she must always be your focus," Alessandra smiled warmly. "That is my final piece of advice to you, Matthew...and also, slow down!"

"Thanks, Alessandra," I smiled as I walked out of the room, and the 48-year-old beauty responded sweetly by blowing me a kiss.

As I left the small pop-up therapy room, my premature ejaculation was no longer a concern to me...I was too excited by the fact that I'd just jerked off in front of Married At First Sight star Alessandra Rampolla.

When I got home an hour later, I put the sexologist's advice to the test immediately. For over ten highly pleasurable and more-than-admirable minutes, I masturbated naked on my bed while mentally replaying my whole experience with Alessandra Rampolla, her charmingly accented words singing through my head again and again. "Slow down, Matthew...slow down...slow down..."

Thanks for reading!

12