Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We won't hurt you, I promise," Shelley said sincerely. "We're not into shit like that, Matt. No whips, chains or strap-ons for us, Matt...just rooting and sucking...old fashioned stuff!"

Though I wasn't into pain, I did have seriously submissive tendencies, and something told me that these two loud, blowsy, horny older women would definitely be taking charge in this sexy situation.

The possibility of being dominated by Shelley and Ginger had me truly excited, and I couldn't wait to get into their hotel room and then hopefully into their pants.

I opted to play coy with Shelley and Ginger; they seemed to like the innocent, nice guy approach I was consciously taking. I was going to happily surrender myself to these sexy older women.

"God, I can't wait to get him up there and have a squiz at his meat and two veg," Ginger giggled as we crossed the road and then walked quickly into the foyer of their hotel.

Thankfully, the hotel appeared to be unstaffed at that time of night, and there were luckily no other guests milling about in the foyer either.

"Let's get this young fella upstairs and get him naked...the ol' Full Monty!" Ginger howled.

"Yep, let's go," Shelley laughed, and again reached down to grope my butt, prodding into my crack through my Speedos with her long-nailed fingers. "Fuck, I wanna rip these little pants off and have a look at him in the nuddy."

"I hope you're not shy," Ginger said naughtily. "You're gonna be in the nick before the door's even closed, mate."

"Oh, I'm not shy," I laughed. "I'd walk around the streets naked, but I'd get arrested."

Shelley and Ginger laughed uproariously at this, obviously too drunk to be concerned about making too much noise in the hotel or drawing attention to themselves.

We rode the elevator up to their floor, and when the doors slid open, there were surprisingly two attractive, well-dressed, twenty-something women waiting to get in.

Greeted by the sight of two perhaps sixty-something women flanking a much younger man clad in just his Speedos, the two twenty-somethings stared into the elevator open mouthed and obviously in shock.

I smiled sheepishly and we moved out of the lift and right past the two younger women, who stared openly and rudely at us, and then shook their heads in open disgust.

An indignant Shelley turned to look right at the young women with a volatile mix of rage and disappointment. The older woman wasn't happy, and she was going to let the girls know.

"Jealous?" she sneered at the younger women. "You might be young and sexy, and think you're shit hot, but we're taking this guy back to our room and we're gonna fuck him."

"And before you get on your fuckin' high horse," Ginger added with a smirk, "we're not fuckin' paying him either. So fuck you!"

"Yeah, right," one of the younger women replied with a sneer as they got into the elevator. "Have fun with your old hags, mate. If you want to see what a tight vadge actually feels like, come and see us later."

"Fuckin' sluts!" Shelley yelled at the closing elevator doors. "Fuck them. Young bitches...fuckin' molls."

"I'd rather fuck you ladies any day of the week," I said with a smile, desperately trying to defuse the negative energy that had immediately started to buzz around. "Let's get into your room, huh?"

"I hate bitches like that," an obviously deflated Ginger said as she keyed the lock and opened the door to the room. "Old birds can have fun too, right? We still like to get laid, y'know?"

"Hey, forget them," I said in response. "They're just up themselves...they're little bitches. We're gonna have a good time. Have you got any booze? I'm thirsty."

"Yeah, let's raid the bar fridge," Shelley said, and shut the door behind her. "Our shout, Matt. We'll let you keep your knickers on for a few minutes while we have a drink!"

The room was stylish and nicely decorated, but far from luxurious. It was also a mess, with clothes, towels, beach gear, and underwear strewn over the floor, and more clothing spilling out of a collection of open suitcases.

A small table-and-chair setting was also covered with random items of clothing, along with an array of dirty plates, drinking glasses and other rubbish.

As something of a clean freak, I was incredibly disturbed by the rampant slobbery on display in the hotel room, but I tried to push it to the back of my mind.

As I looked around, almost at exactly the same time, Shelley and Ginger both reached up under their billowing summer dresses, wrenched around at their waists, and then slid their underpants off and down their legs.

Giggling and staggering, the two older women then stepped out of their shed underpants -- both standard, coloured cotton knickers, and far from fancy -- picked them up, and then threw them into a big cotton bag in the corner of the room.

"That feels better," Ginger laughed. "They were getting a bit wet with you around, Matt."

"We won't need those anyway," Shelley smiled. "Will we, Matt?"

"No knickers necessary," I replied. "They just get in the way."

"Yeah, I can't believe you've still got yours on, Matt," Ginger laughed. "We're exercising a lot of will power here, young fella."

I smiled and quickly noticed that there was just one large, king-size bed in the room. It was unmade and the sheets were a tangled, sloppy mess.

The big, horribly unmade bed didn't exactly look enticing, but the thought of rolling around on it with Shelley and Ginger was still undeniably appealing.

"Sorry about the mess...oh yeah, we share the bed," Shelley explained when she saw me looking around the room. "We're not lezzos or bi or anything but..."

"Yeah, we're just cheap," Ginger laughed. "It costs less to get a room with one bed. We've known each other for years. Shelley fuckin' snores, but I'm used to it. She fingers herself all night too, moaning and groaning."

"Oh, fuck off...we're not exactly rolling in cash," Shelley offered as she opened up the bar fridge and pulled out an armful of small bottles. "We work in an aged care nursing home in Blacktown...this is our big holiday for the year. We lie on the beach all day and then get smashed at night."

"Sounds good...I hope you're having a great time," I said as Shelley passed me a small airline-style bottle of scotch. "I'm from Sydney too."

"Oh, right?" Ginger smiled. "I'm guessing you don't live in Blacktown?"

"No, I don't," I replied. "But I lived in Doonside and Arndell Park when I was a kid, so I know the area well."

"Oh, good on ya," Shelley smiled. "You're not some kind of wanker arsehole then..."

"I hope not," I replied, and chugged down some of my scotch. "Um, I don't want to be rude, and feel free not to answer, but how old are you lovely ladies?"

"Matt, you're not supposed to ask a lady her age," Ginger said theatrically in a mock upper class voice, and then finished off her bottle of vodka.

"Lucky for you, we're not ladies," Ginger then shrieked. "I'm 60, and Shelley's 61. Too old? Too bad, mate! We're not letting you go now! These two old birds are gonna get a hold of that willy of yours whether you like it or not!"

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," I said, and drank more of my scotch. "Don't you worry about that...and you can grab my willy whenever you're ready."

The two women laughed in appreciation of my enthusiasm. Though blowsy, confident, drunk and loud, Shelley and Ginger were obviously upset by our encounter with the younger women at the elevator.

The unpleasant exchange had also exposed a previously unseen sweetness and vulnerability in the older women, which provided a nice counterpoint to their amusing raucousness. I liked them.

I chugged down the rest of the scotch, and checked Shelley and Ginger out properly as they knocked back more tiny bottles of gin and vodka with apparent ease.

There were still a few more bottles sitting on the rubbish-laden table waiting to be consumed, as well as a couple of nicely sweating beers.

The average-height Shelley's hair was long, blonde and perhaps dyed, partially bundled on top of her head in a messy bun, with the rest flooding over her shoulders and down her back. She had dark blue eyes, high cheek bones and full, red, lipstick-coated lips.

Wearing only light make-up, Shelley looked great for her 61 years, with only small, slight wrinkles creasing her very attractive and expressive face.

Shelley's throat, however, was a mess of crinkled, crepe-like skin, and it looked like plastic surgery had either not been an option or consideration for the blowsy 61-year-old.

Shelley's breasts were big and obviously tanned, and her green-and-orange print summer dress offered a wonderful view of her considerable cleavage, obviously created by a not-too-supportive bra, as her tits moved around beautifully whenever she did.

Shelley was far from lean, with thick rolls of fat around her mid-section clearly visible through the light fabric of her summer dress.

Her butt, meanwhile, was big and round, and jiggled gorgeously from side to side as she moved around the room. Her hips were wide and her arms were fleshy and round.

The slightly shorter Ginger had a very similar look to Shelley's. Her hair, however, was a dark, coppery red colour, which appeared to be completely natural, as it perfectly matched her thick eyebrows and pale skin tone. Her name was another very obvious clue that her hair colour hadn't come out of a bottle.

While Shelley was tanned, Ginger was much paler, with a heavy sprinkling of freckles covering the top of her also big breasts, which were even less supported than her friend's.

Ginger's breasts swung heavily in her red-and-purple summer dress, and their juicy plumpness almost gave me an instant erection.

Ginger's wrinkles were a little heavier and more pronounced than Shelley's, and she was carrying even more extra kilos, particularly on her arms and around her butt and mid-section.

The much older woman's luminous, blazing green eyes, however, were absolutely stunning, and glistened alluringly in the mellow light of the room.

To be completely clichéd and obvious, Shelley and Ginger would have been absolute knock-outs when they were younger, but I was getting increasingly excited about how they looked right now.

Despite being in their early sixties, and obviously much, much older than me, these two big, blowsy broads were sexy and alluring.

I desperately wanted to get into the big, messy, unmade bed with them. I just wanted to check off one more thing before we got amongst it.

"You ladies aren't married, are you?" I asked and reached for another bottle. "No serious boyfriends? I don't like getting into it with attached women. It's just a thing I have."

"No, mate," Shelley smiled and chugged more gin. "I got divorced seventeen years ago. I've just been rooting around ever since. Ginger lost her darling Steve in a fucking motorbike accident twelve years ago."

"Yeah," Ginger smiled gently while continuing to knock back more booze. "We're both single and ready to mingle...with your cock! Which looks like a big one from what I can see. That's quite the bulge you've got there in your little panties, Matt."

"You won't be disappointed, trust me," I smiled. "You'll be able to share it. There's enough for two."

"You've got a gorgeous Tijuana too," Shelley giggled.

"Tijuana?" I asked curiously. "Huh?"

"Tijuana Brass," Ginger interjected. "Your arse."

"Oh, right, of course," I smiled. "Well, thank you very much."

Shelley and Ginger were indeed old-school ladies, with Aussie rhyming slang now solely the domain of people of a certain vintage.

I was, however, very familiar with it. As a teenager, I'd been fostered for a year by Mack and Trish, a rough-and-tumble truck driver and his equally rough-and-tumble barmaid wife.

Mack and Trish were unpolished but wonderful people, and they'd used rhyming slang and other Aussie vernacular at every turn. When they asked me to have a Captain Cook at something, I knew exactly what they meant.

Mack, however, had always referred to an arse as a Khyber, as in Khyber Pass, and would good naturedly threaten to "kick me up the Khyber" if I didn't clean my room or finish all of my homework. Tijuana was a new one to me.

Shelley and Ginger were cut from the same rugged cloth as Mack and Trish, and I loved it. Though I was a narcissist, I was no snob.

We all thirstily chugged down more of the hotel booze, laughing, giggling and sliding slowly toward the sexual encounter that was obviously about to unfold. Each gulp seemed to make us hornier.

"Hey, let's put on some music," Shelley suggested, and finished off another bottle. "Let's have a dance...something sexy, huh?"

"Yeah," Ginger enthused. "I've got it, I've got it. I know the song..."

Ginger grabbed her phone and started scrolling through her music choices. After a minute or so, Chris Isaak's moody, sexy classic "Wicked Game" started to quietly seep out from a portable speaker placed amongst all the detritus on the table.

With the song in full flight, Shelley moved in close to me, while Ginger slunk quietly around behind me. They were both swaying and dancing while quietly singing along with Chris Isaak.

Shelley clumsily but still erotically moved her big hips back and forth in time to the music, and then pushed against me sexily, her big, spongy breasts squashing against my abdomen. She gave me a very sleazy smile.

Ginger sexily pushed into me from behind, and the feel of her big, sloppy tits on my back sent shivers racing up and down my spine.

I slowly swayed with the music too, getting into the mood of the moment despite feeling slightly embarrassed about my distinct lack of rhythm.

"Oh, you sexy, sexy boy," Shelley whispered and pulled me down towards her so she could kiss me passionately on the mouth. I responded enthusiastically, and our tongues mashed happily together.

While Shelley and I wholeheartedly kissed, Ginger licked and kissed my neck and shoulders from behind while rubbing and squeezing the taut, rigid flesh of my butt. She dug her fingers in with obvious excitement.

Shelley's hands moved all over my bare torso while we kissed, her long nails gently scraping over the rock-hard musculature of my pecs, and then lightly fondling and tweaking my nipples.

With obvious pleasure, she then traced her nails over the deep ridges of my abdominal muscles while softly cooing and moaning.

As Shelley worked my front, I felt Ginger's hands slide around my waist and then settle on my crotch with an amusing lack of hesitation.

The cheeky older woman rubbed and pulled on my cock aggressively through my tight Speedos, and my member began to swell and stiffen at her touch.

"Oooh, he's got a big one, Shelley," Ginger giggled. "I can feel it through his panties."

"Take them off," Shelley said hurriedly, obviously not wanting to break our kiss, which was incredibly arousing and sexy. "Pants him...get him naked, Ginger."

I felt Ginger's fingers pulling excitedly at the drawstring of my Speedos from behind. She wrenched at it with her fingernails and finally yanked it loose.

While still kissing my neck and back, Ginger slowly pulled my Speedos down my legs until they flopped onto the floor. I stepped out of them and then flicked them away with my foot.

My enormous and now free 23cm flaccid cock dangled loosely between my muscled thighs, and I pushed it up against Shelley's stomach.

The older woman obviously felt it and excitedly broke our passionate kiss to look down at my now completely nude body.

"Oh, fuckin' hell," Shelley muttered. "It's a monster...it's huge. Ginger, have a look at it."

The amusingly shocked Shelley pulled quickly away from me, and Ginger hastily moved around me to get a better look at my cock too.

The older women stood in front of me and stared down at my big, veiny, uncircumcised cock with their mouths hilariously agape.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ," Ginger howled with laughter. "I've never seen anything like it. Steve was big, but that's ridiculous! You should charge that thing rent! Look at the cock on him, Shelley!"

"He's uncut too," Shelley said. "I think most guys his age are. It looks sexy, huh?"

"Oh, he's a good lookin' rooster," Ginger cooed. "He's a good sort, this young bloke."

I loved being objectified and treated like a piece of meat by excited women. The way that Shelley and Ginger were talking about me like I wasn't even there was getting me increasingly hot and turned on.

As a complete narcissist, I couldn't help myself, and I started posing for the two women, like their own personal nude bodybuilder.

I placed my hands sexily behind my head to shamelessly flex my bulging biceps and stretch out the tight muscles of my bare torso.

A favourite sleazy trick of mine, I also made my cock twitch and bounce a little, which got a sly, appreciative giggle from Shelley and Ginger.

"God, look at him," Shelley whispered. "Look at those muscles...he's all waxed clean and smooth too...and his todger's nearly down to his knees. Lift it up, Matt...give us a look at your orchestras."

I slowly lifted up my cock, clued to the fact that "orchestras" was short for orchestra stalls, which was rhyming slang for balls.

As I expertly clutched and pulled up my cock with my right hand, my big, pendulous, fully waxed nut sack was completely exposed.

"Jesus, look at the Niagaras on him," Ginger tittered, this time using the rhyming slang term Niagara Falls for my balls. "They're like two apples dangling on a tree branch."

Shelley and Ginger smiled at each other naughtily, and then looked me up and down for a few long moments. They licked their lips and took in every inch of my muscled, waxed, fully flexed and completely nude body.

"Let's get him, Ginger," Shelley smiled, and the women were on me, a hurried and sexy mess of hands, fingers, lips and tongues. "He's all ours!"

Shelley rubbed and licked at my chest and mid-section while Ginger did the same to my back and shoulders. They were all over me. The older women groaned and grunted with excitement.

Their hands and tongues were everywhere, literally ravishing me, prodding and pulling at my skin and feeling the tightness of my muscles.

I felt like a village maiden kidnapped and stripped by two Vikings. I was being physically plundered. Shelley and Ginger had openly admitted to being somewhat sex-starved, and they appeared to be literally overcome with nothing short of feverish, rapacious lust.

Their wonderful sexual attack was incredibly arousing and exciting, and my cock quickly extended to its full 31cm, quivering with lust as my foreskin peeled back naturally over my bulbous head and stood boldly to attention.

I shivered and moaned with pleasure and excitement as I felt Shelley and Ginger's heavy bodies all over me, molesting me lustfully.

The older women moved rabidly and quickly down my frame with their thirsty mouths and hands until they were both on their knees.

With no hesitation, Shelley grabbed my cock with her right hand and then literally stuffed it into her mouth, as if she couldn't blow me quickly enough.

Shelley sucked and slurped hungrily on the head of my cock, licking under it and around its bulbous edges, before working her lips down my shaft.

With obvious skill and experience, Shelley bobbed her eager head back and forth against my body, taking in as much of my mammoth member as she could.

From behind, I felt Ginger harshly pull my butt cheeks apart and then literally bury her face between them. Her tongue flicked and licked around the edges of my butt-hole and then slid right into it.

I moaned loudly, and Ginger responded by forcing her tongue even deeper inside my butt. The sweet feeling of violation was overpowering.

It felt absolutely extraordinary having my cock sucked and my butt-hole rimmed at the same time by Shelley and Ginger, who really knew what they were doing. My body was in raptures of physical pleasure.