Oz Beach Boy And Byron Bay Oldies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved having two women work on me at once. I'd been in a few threesomes over the years, but not nearly as many as I would have liked. Being the centre of attention of two women always blew my narcissistic mind.

Just a week prior, two sexy thirty-something BBWs had naughtily sandwiched me in a massive Sydney Harbour-side crowd on New Year's Eve.

I fucked one of the gorgeous big girls from behind while fingering the equally attractive one in back of me in a truly orgasmic sexual experience. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy New Year's Eve Bang"]

Many months previously, I had an amazing lunch-hour threesome with Ana and Fernanda [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls"], two incredibly beautiful Brazilian safety officers who worked for a short time at my apartment while it was undergoing repairs.

I'd also enjoyed a threesome with the aforementioned 47-year-old minor Australian TV celebrity Anjali Rao [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Anjali Rao Threesome"], but that was more about me and my beautiful 25-year-old friend Montana Makepeace pleasing Anjali than it was about the ladies pleasing me.

As far as threesomes went, Shelley and Ginger were providing me with another hot and heavy one. Having a much younger guy at their disposal seemed to have driven them to almost deranged levels of lust.

These two raunchy older women were obviously experienced and uninhibited when it came to sex, and their attention and excitement got me staggeringly hot. They were really into me and that was getting me off in a major way.

Shelley continued to expertly and enthusiastically blow me for a few more minutes while Ginger's tongue lashed and licked around my sensitive butt-hole.

The ladies' dual sexual attack was like a collision of pleasure, with my body tensed and experiencing ecstasy from both sides.

Shelley pulled her lips back off my cock with a slurping, slippery pop, and then looked up at me and smiled. She gave my cock a few gentle tugs with her right hand and then fondled my balls, rolling them softly around in her hand.

"Let's get him on the bed," Shelley peered around my side to speak to Ginger, who pulled her face back out of my arse crack. "I want to ride him."

Both women got up off their knees with some effort, and as Ginger slowly pulled herself up, she naughtily pulled my butt cheeks apart again.

With a naughty giggle and obvious delight, she then slipped her right index finger directly into my relaxed and spit-lubed arsehole.

I flinched and then groaned with delight as the older woman drove her long-nailed finger even deeper into me and wiggled it around.

"It sounds like Shelley's keen for a Wellington," Ginger giggled in my ear and then slowly slid her finger out of my butt, which prompted an embarrassing yelp from me. "Get on the bed, Matt."

I had to dig back into my memory, but I was pretty sure that Wellington was short for Wellington boot, which in turn was rhyming slang for root, which in turn was an Aussie colloquial term for sexual intercourse. Either way, things were looking pretty good.

Shelley and Ginger grabbed me by an arm each and dragged me quickly toward the messy, unmade bed. They then pushed me down roughly on my back, and I spread out amongst the untucked sheets, which smelled of sweat and perfume.

The effects of all the booze that I'd consumed from the bar fridge were really starting to show. I was a little dazed and buzzed, but I still had my wits about me.

Slightly drunk, I felt relaxed, warm, happy and confident, which heightened my sexual pleasure even more and got me even more excited.

Lying on my back with my legs spread wide and my cock standing absurdly upright, I felt extremely vulnerable as Shelley and Ginger looked down at me with broad smiles on their faces. They both pointed at my naked crotch.

"Can I have first ride, Ginger?" Shelley giggled. "I'm so horny...I really want that thing up me."

"Yeah, alright," Ginger said cheerfully. "I'll pash him and fiddle with him while you ride him, Shelley. I'll pull his nips and feel him up and stuff."

"Whatever you say...it's fine with me," I laughed. "I'm yours to play with. Go for it."

"He's so cooperative," Shelley laughed. "I thought we might have had to force him into some of this, but he loves it..."

The two sixty-somethings were then on me again. They flopped down onto the bed on either side of me, their huge tits sloshing around in their summer dresses.

Shelley and Ginger started to grope me and feel me up again. They rubbed their sweaty palms all over my bare torso, and took intermittent turns yanking at my erect cock and lightly squeezing my nuts.

"I'll get him warmed up for you," Ginger giggled and dropped her head into my crotch, taking my cock into her mouth and giving it a few vigorous strokes up and down.

I moaned and groaned with embarrassing intensity, and after a few moments, Ginger released my cock from her wonderfully wet and warm mouth, leaving it to sway ridiculously from side to side.

"Get on it, Shelley," Ginger whispered. "Get on his cock."

Still fully clothed in her billowing summer dress, but of course without her panties, Shelley got up on her knees and then straddled my waist. She reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock, and then guided it into her pussy.

Shelley pushed down on me, and my massive cock slid into her with ease. Her pussy was noticeably looser than any woman's I'd ever fucked before, and it actually felt good not to have to really drive my way inside a lady.

With a loud and incredibly sexy moan, Shelley started to slide up and down my pole, her big, round butt pounding against my thighs.

The sexy older woman arched her back and mounted me from a little further down, sliding back and forth on my cock from an almost horizontal position.

Shelley was obviously trying to find the right spot, and she soon did, which increased her rabid moaning and heavy breathing, which had become almost comical in its high pitched theatricality.

"Oooooh, fuck...yes," Shelley hissed between her clenched teeth. "Get ya cock up me! Ooooh, yes...fuck, yes...you're getting fucked. You're so young...so young...young and hot..."

While Shelley pounded away on top of me, Ginger kissed me messily and enthusiastically while rubbing my chest and lightly pinching, pulling and tweaking my sensitive nipples.

The older woman moaned and cooed and blew her hot breath sexily into my ear while whispering all manner of kinky shit to me.

"You like getting played with?" Ginger said quietly and pinched my left nipple. "You like two old birds having their dirty, filthy, disgusting way with your young cock? You like it? Being with women our age? Two women at once? You naughty, naughty boy...you should be ashamed of yourself."

"I fucking love it," I said breathlessly. "I love you playing with me...I'm yours. You can have me."

On top of me, Shelley was getting increasingly worked up. The older woman was moaning loudly and rubbing her hands all over her covered breasts, pinching at her nipples through the fabric of her summer dress.

Shelley then slapped her palms down on my chest as her whole body shuddered and shook. She let out a bizarre scream that rattled around in the back of her throat.

The older woman pushed down on me hard with her butt, obviously in the throes of an orgasm, and slapped her hands against my chest again.

"Oh, fuck," Shelley squealed. "Jesus..."

Then, finally, in a big, quivering heap, Shelley slid herself off my cock and collapsed messily onto the bed right next to me.

The older woman was breathing hard, and her breasts flopped around hopelessly as her chest rose up and down in exhaustion.

"Fuck, I haven't come like that for ages...your turn, Ginger," Shelley said, barely able to catch her breath. "Jump on, love. He's all yours."

"Oh, you beauty," Ginger giggled and kissed me passionately on the mouth. "I'm finally gonna get a cock up me. It's about fuckin' time."

My cock was still rock hard, but thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol that I'd consumed with Shelley and Ginger, my unfortunate habit of ejaculating prematurely had been thankfully tamped down.

I'd embarrassed myself many times in the past by coming too quickly, most recently on national radio when I embarrassingly jizzed while having my penis measured as part of an interview I did about living with an outsized cock. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield"]

Ginger got up on her knees and then straddled me just as Shelley had. She reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock firmly, and then guided it into her pussy.

Ginger drove herself downward and easily took most of my cock into her. She was loose and wet, which made my entry smooth and easy.

With some effort, Ginger leaned her body forward so she could kiss me. I lifted my knees up behind the older woman to give her support as she pushed backward and forwards onto my erect cock.

Being inside Ginger felt great, and I was getting increasingly aroused. As Ginger shifted herself into a more upright position while sliding up and down my pole, I reached up with my hands.

I tried to pull down the front of Ginger's summer dress so I could fondle, feel up, or at least just get a look at her big, heaving breasts.

I was bitterly disappointed that both Shelley and Ginger had remained fully clothed during this very sexy experience. I was desperate to at least gaze upon the women's exposed breasts, but they were having none of it.

"No, no...don't do that," Ginger said and brushed my hand away. "You're not seeing me naked...I'm too old and fat. I don't want to turn you off."

"There's no way that would happen," I said, and Ginger quickly cut me off.

"Your Ballarat would drop like a bride's knickers on wedding night if you saw my saggy old tits," Ginger sighed. "Sorry, mate, but I'm keeping my clothes on."

The Aussie town of Ballarat, by the way, is rhyming slang for fat, which is a colloquial Australian term for an erection. I giggled internally when Ginger used the expression.

"You're not seeing my knockers either," said Shelley, who was nestled in close to my side on the bed, and appeared to be finished with fucking me. "And you're definitely not seeing my Tijuana!"

Physically dishevelled and covered in sweat, Shelley was wholly spent and completely exhausted. She was breathing heavily. I even noticed her eyes slowly opening and closing, as if she was fighting off sleep.

Drunk, tired, and sexually sated, the attractive older woman appeared to be well and truly done, leaving me to focus on Ginger.

The redhead furiously slammed herself up and down on my cock, her big, expansive and far from firm butt slapping against my upper thighs with real force.

I pushed myself back up and into her powerfully, driving my muscled hips and ploughing the older woman as hard as I could.

I soon felt that all-too-familiar rush of pleasure flooding through me as I approached orgasm, though I was happy with how long I'd lasted this time.

Ginger moaned and grunted with enjoyment as she rode me, and it sounded like she was getting close to coming too.

"Oh my god," I said hurriedly. "I'm gonna come, Ginger..."

"It's okay, Matt," the older woman said breathlessly, and then giggled. "I'm not one of your sexy little dolly birds...you're not gonna get me pregnant. That fuckin' ship has sailed, sweetheart."

With that reassurance, I felt ropes of jizz blast out of my cock, and then Ginger shrieked loudly and threw her head back, moaning and bucking on top of me.

The older woman climaxed with violent, furious force. I pumped my hips and continued to drive into her as I came repeatedly.

"Look at you two," Shelley giggled next to me, her eyes half closed and her words horribly slurred. "Comin' like a couple of high school sweethearts!"

Ginger eventually calmed down, lifted herself off my softening cock, and then rolled onto the bed next to me with a big, theatrical sigh.

The two older women were still fully clothed in their summer dresses, and I was completely naked. It was a hot scene, but I would have loved to have seen them naked.

As I reached for the messy bedsheets to cover my limp, greasy cock with, Ginger wrenched the white cotton material from out of my fingers and pulled it away.

"No," Ginger slurred, with sweat dripping down her face. "Don't cover yourself up, Matt...I wanna look at you in the nuddy. You're so young and beautiful. Don't hide it."

"Okay, Ginger," I said, and spread my legs open so she could have a good look at my cock and balls. "I'll keep my birthday suit on for you."

"Good boy...stay in the nuddy for us," Shelley said, and her eyes slowly closed as she drifted off to sleep with a big smile on her face.

Ginger pulled me close to her and kissed me passionately on the mouth while her friend slept peacefully. She quietly moaned.

The older woman lightly fondled my cock, but not in an overtly sexual way. It felt more like Ginger was just fascinated with it and wanted to play with it, like you would with a new toy.

"Oh, Matt, thank you," Ginger whispered. "That was amazing. I haven't had a Wellington for a while, and neither has Shelley. Thanks for letting us tease you and have some fun too."

"That's okay, and thank you too," I said quietly. "I loved every minute of it. You are two very, very hot ladies."

"I never thought I'd be with someone so young again," Ginger whispered, and her eyes started to close. "So young and beautiful..."

With that, Ginger drifted off completely into sleep, with her warm, sweaty hand still resting softly on top of my flaccid cock.

Sexually sated and completely nude between two fully clothed older women, I was happy and right in my sleazy, sexual element.

I took in a deep breath and smiled. Drunk and dazed, my eyes started to close, and I was soon asleep too, my body loose and relaxed, and my mind completely calm.

I awoke several hours later to complete darkness and the sound of loud snoring. The air in the hotel room was thick with booze, sweat and the unmistakable aroma of sex.

I waited for a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, and checked the clock on the bedside table. It was 3:30am.

My head was foggy and clouded, and my mouth was horribly dry and parched. My muscles quietly ached, obviously from lying in the same position for too long. I felt like I was still slightly drunk.

I looked down to be greeted by the sight of my sweat-soaked, still completely nude body. Shelley and Ginger both snored loudly next to me, with their mouths wide open.

When I looked across and down at the two older women next to me in the bed, I was treated to a very welcome and guiltily enjoyable sight.

During the night, Shelley had rolled onto her side, and the movement had forced her billowy summer dress to ride up around her waist, revealing her entire bare Tijuana.

The older woman's butt was big, flabby, pale, and pocked with cellulite, while the backs of her upper thighs were equally thick and fleshy.

I looked over at the sleeping Ginger and the view got even better. One big, pale, freckled tit had happily slipped loose from the confines of the older woman's bra and dress, and it hung sexily across her body, its nipple and areola soft and pink in the half-light.

I stayed where I was and guiltily looked down at the unknowingly exposed older women, drinking in the sexy sight of Shelley's lusciously plump butt and Ginger's endearingly sloppy left tit.

I felt bad because Shelley and Ginger had been so protective of and embarrassed about their bodies, and now they were partially and unknowingly exposed.

But if they thought the sight of their naked and aged tits and butts would turn me off, they were completely and utterly wrong.

As I looked down at Shelley and Ginger's dishevelled, sweat smeared and sexily exposed bodies, I became increasingly aroused.

With a real sense of guilt and shame, but also undeniable illicit enjoyment, I grabbed my cock and slowly started to pull on it until I was fully erect.

I jerked off in complete silence, not wanting to wake the peacefully slumbering Shelley and Ginger, who continued to snore in raucous, horrible, rolling waves of sound.

They shifted and moved a little while I naughtily played with myself, but the older women didn't seem even close to waking up.

Still half-drunk and exhausted, it took me a while to ejaculate, but I finally got there after about five minutes. Strings of semen blasted out of my cock and splashed onto the grubby bedsheets.

Sexually satisfied again, I lied back on the pillows, which reeked of perspiration, and considered my next move. I really liked Shelley and Ginger, and would have thoroughly enjoyed fucking them again.

I had absolutely zero regrets, but the thought of the three of us waking up hungover, confused and possibly embarrassed after our hot sexual encounter the night before was decidedly unappealing.

I very carefully and very quietly extricated myself from Shelley and Ginger and their messy, unpleasantly odorous bed.

Creeping across the room, I eventually found my discarded clothes and Speedos. I silently got dressed, but didn't bother to put on my sneakers and socks.

I didn't want to exit without leaving a note so I looked desperately around the room for a complimentary notepad and pen. I found one on a desk near the bar fridge, and leaned down to quickly scrawl out a message for Shelley and Ginger.

"To the gorgeous Shelley and Ginger," I wrote. "Thanks for an incredible night. You ladies were amazing, and it was a privilege to share my body with you. I had to make an early start and you looked so peaceful sleeping, so I didn't want to wake you."

I thought for a moment about how to leave things, and then I quickly made up my mind. I put pen to paper once more and finished my message.

"If you want to keep this a one-time holiday fling, that's totally fine," I wrote, "but if you want to get in touch again, please feel free to do so. I'm always up for a Wellington. Yours with filthy lust and empty orchestras, Matt."

I put my email address at the bottom of the note, and left the paper on the bedside table with an empty vodka bottle on the corner to keep it in place.

I took one last, long look at the enjoyably and partially nude Shelley and Ginger, whose singular sexiness couldn't even be erased by their horribly rambunctious snoring.

I ever so quietly opened the door, and then crept out silently into the relatively fresh air of the hotel corridor outside. It was deserted and quiet, and I walked carefully down the carpeted hall towards the elevator.

I pressed the button and then waited patiently with my sneakers and socks in my hands. I heard giggling from inside the approaching elevator.

When its doors slid open, I was greeted by the surprised, youthful faces of the two attractive but decidedly unpleasant twenty-something women that we'd encountered previously.

The young women were still wearing their outfits from last night, and had obviously just returned from a hard session of serious partying.

They both appeared slightly dishevelled and a little drunk. Their looks of surprise slowly changed to ones of smug amusement when they realised who I was.

"It's the granny fucker!" smirked one of the girls. "I didn't recognise you with your clothes on...you looked better in your little panties, mate."

"Sneaking away from those two fat old slags, are you?" the other girl asked rudely. "Had enough of their saggy tits and loose vaginas? Did your balls fit in there too?"

"How could you fuck those two old slappers?" sneered the other girl. "You've gotta be some sort of perve. You're a good looking guy. How could you fuck them? It's gross..."

"They were amazing," I said and moved past the two twenty-something women into the elevator. "It was one of the best fucks I've ever had."