Oz Beach Boy & Odessa at Nude Beach

Story Info
Odessa lets Matt perform for ladies at a nude beach...
7k words
4.64
9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) being permitted by his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast) to indulge in a little hands-off interaction with three women at a nude beach. This is a CFNM story featuring male nudity, female-of-male body worship, very mild humiliation, and performative male masturbation, but no sexual intercourse. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a mild, bright autumn day in Sydney, Australia. Odessa Prince was enjoying the feel of the warm, off-season sun on her naked body. She was also enjoying the highly arousing sight of her heavily muscled boyfriend, Matt, who was lying gloriously nude beside her.

Odessa and Matt were lounging comfortably on Little Congwong Beach, and they pretty much had the small strip of sand and sea to themselves. There were a few single men at the other end of the secluded, not-quite-official "clothes optional" (read: nudist) beach, but there was nobody even close to Odessa and Matt. The beach was theirs.

Odessa was incredibly fond of gorgeous Matt, who she'd been seeing for a few months. Matt, however, was an admitted sex addicted exhibitionist, which he'd revealed on their incredible first date together. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"] This was a very big part of Matt's personality, and it certainly had its ups and downs.

The ups were some risqué but fun new sexual experiences [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos"], and surprisingly enjoyable activities like sunbathing nude and fucking on Matt's apartment balcony; skinny dipping and fucking in their apartment complex's swimming pool [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"]; and occasionally visiting secluded nude spots like Little Congwong Beach.

It had taken some effort for Odessa to get comfortable going nude in public. Odessa Prince was a keen Cosplay enthusiast, and at pop culture conventions around the country, the gorgeous 27-year-old would happily get dressed up as various female superheroes, often in very revealing, highly sexualised costumes. Going nude, however, was another thing altogether.

But thanks to keen nudist and wholly experienced body-barer Matt's coaching and encouragement, Odessa finally worked up the courage to go nude in public, though she never felt completely at ease with it.

While Odessa had a fairly busy and enthusiastic sex life prior to meeting Matt, her new boyfriend had certainly opened up some new sexual possibilities for them, and the couple indulged in sex way more often than Odessa had with any of her previous boyfriends. They'd seemingly tried every position in the book. Odessa loved sex, so that was another upside of their very hot-and-heavy relationship.

With the warm autumn sun literally making her pale skin tingle, Odessa looked over at Matt, who was sprawled happily on a large beach towel, his bulging muscles rippling even in repose, and his enormous penis and testicles lolling casually between his legs.

With his tanned, smooth, waxed skin and chiseled, movie star good looks, Matt was indeed quite the sight. His sexy straw Prairie Man cowboy hat and reflective aviator sunglasses made him look even hotter.

It was plainly clear how easy it would be for a guy as handsome, muscular and striking as Matt to get sex whenever he wanted it, but Odessa had been continually shocked with each new reveal of the various bizarre sexual situations in which Matt had found himself.

On their wonderful first date together, Odessa had demanded complete honesty from Matt on learning of his troubling sex addiction, and her new boyfriend had seemingly delivered exactly that.

If Odessa asked, Matt answered, often in disturbing, lurid detail. And that was turning out to be one of their relationship's lows. Matt had done some very salacious things, and while amusing and titillating, it also sometimes made Odessa uncomfortable to hear of his escapades.

An initially very amusing and wholly light-hearted conversation about which famous celebrities the couple had come into contact with over the years eventually spiraled into something far more sordid and strange.

After Odessa's giggling reveal that she'd given a sneaky hand-job to an ageing American TV star at a pop culture convention in Adelaide, she goaded a very reluctant Matt into admitting to his celebrity encounters. What Matt came back with still had Odessa stunned.

Matt had not only had sexual intercourse with an Australian WWE star [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Wrestles Rhea Ripley"] and some F-grade momentary cast member from The Real Housewives Of Melbourne [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Anjali Rao Threesome"], but he'd also found anonymous fame as the "premature ejaculation guy" on media star Abbie Chatfield's popular radio show.

Odessa's jaw hung wide open with this shocking revelation, particularly as Matt had not actually experienced premature ejaculation during their many, many sexual trysts; he'd always been an energetic and fairly long-lasting lover, and Odessa had no complaints about Matt's sexual performance.

"It's because we have so much sex," Matt had explained with a smile when Odessa questioned him. "We fuck so much that my jizz tanks are always empty. I'm never on the edge. It's great."

Though she was happy that nobody actually knew that her boyfriend was the "premature ejaculation guy" from Abbie Chatfield's radio show, Odessa was slightly concerned that Matt had twice stripped nude in the studios of the famous media star, and had been subjected to various indignities both times [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield" and "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield"], even infamously ejaculating in Abbie's then-curly hair.

Matt's two-time appearance on Abbie Chatfield's radio show was also, however, something of a thrill for Odessa, who was a big fan of the sassy multimedia star. Odessa enjoyed Abbie's podcasts, and also admired the charming Aussie beauty's effervescent, sex-positive approach to life. In short, Odessa was a fan.

Truly loathing herself for it, Odessa had even hate-watched the derided Fboy Island, Abbie's latest televisual travesty, and a dating show of singular stupidity and vapidity. But geez, it was funny, and Abbie was absolutely great on it.

If all of this celebrity action wasn't enough, Matt also revealed that he'd sought treatment for his premature ejaculation from famous TV sexologist and Married At First Sight star Alessandra Rampolla [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Alessandra Rampolla"], which had actually involved him jerking off in front of her. That was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back when it came to Matt's celebrity encounters.

"Okay," Odessa had howled, throwing her arms up in the air. "If you've fucked anyone else famous, I don't want to know about it. You whacked off in front of that cougar from MAFS? Fucking hell, Matt! That's enough honesty on this topic...that's all I can take! Next thing, you'll reveal you rimmed Lisa Wilkinson! I'm done!"

"Well, you asked," Matt responded innocently, and then went down on her for nearly an hour, which certainly helped Odessa process her surprise and discomfort.

But a sweet comment or funny joke from Matt was usually enough to quell Odessa's concern and get her back on side. A good, long look at Matt's incredible physique and genitalia, meanwhile, also helped calm Odessa down and put her in a much, much better place.

Today, Odessa Prince was in a very good place indeed. She was actually enjoying being outside in the nude, and she'd been having a great time with Matt, laughing and sharing innocent stories, and taking occasional dips in the chilly, refreshing water.

Though Little Congwong Beach got busy on summer weekends, it was very quiet in autumn during the working week. Separated from the larger, neighbouring Congwong Beach by a walking track and rocky outcropping, Little Congwong Beach was frequented by nudists, most of whom were homosexual men. Groups of people, however, would often walk across the rocks to take a curious look at the nude sunbathers.

Matt admitted to Odessa that this was why he liked Little Congwong Beach, and that he'd frequented it before they got together. Groups of women would occasionally make their way to the beach for a sly look at the naked men, and exhibitionist Matt would happily strut around for them, flexing his impressive muscles as he entered and exited the water.

"This is a great spot," Odessa said to the lazing Matt. "It's so quiet and peaceful."

"Yeah, it's great, isn't it?" Matt responded. "If we came here on the weekend in summer though, there would be hordes of guys hovering around you."

"Really?" Odessa said with surprise. "Even if I was with you?"

"Yep," Matt replied. "That wouldn't stop them. There aren't usually naked women here as beautiful as you...the men would lose their shit."

"Wow, that's wild," Odessa said with a giggle. "I'd be so embarrassed."

Serious about her fitness, Odessa knew deep down that she had a great body, achieved through much running, swimming, and netball training. She was tall, with big breasts, long legs, curves in all the right places, stunning pale blue eyes, and a long, thick, dark mane of hair.

Odessa also bore a very strong resemblance to 1970s Wonder Woman star Lynda Carter, which made her very popular at the various pop culture conventions where she would do Cosplay, often actually dressed as the famous feminist superhero.

With her show-stopping cleavage and long, bare legs on glorious display, Odessa enjoyed posing for photos and chatting to other fans, many of them nervous young men, and most of them very obviously sexually excited by her, some even with noticeable erections.

Public nudity, however, was something new for Odessa, and the thought of groups of men hovering around checking out her bare breasts and looking between her legs was a little too much for her. Odessa made a mental note to limit her trips with Matt to Little Congwong Beach to the far less crowded off-seasons.

After gazing at Matt's nude, sun-kissed body for a few delightful moments, and then out across the smooth, clear water of the bay, Odessa shifted her gaze to the rocky outcropping leading from Congwong Beach to Little Congwong Beach. Odessa noticed three fully-dressed women carefully navigating the tricky rocky path while pointing constantly towards Little Congwong Beach, which was obviously their destination.

"Looks like we've got company," Odessa said. "I might put my swimsuit back on. They're women though...they'll probably be more interested in you."

"Should I put on my Speedos?" Matt asked. "Cover up the ol' fella?"

"No, it's okay," Odessa said and stood up, reaching for the orange, vividly patterned one-piece swimsuit which sat on top of her beach bag. "Let's give them a thrill...let's give them a look at The Mapreza Night Snake."

Odessa and Matt both lived in The Mapreza apartment complex, and she'd invented this silly new nickname for her boyfriend's enormous appendage. Matt thought it was hilarious, and descended into fits of laughter whenever Odessa said the ridiculous words out loud.

"Really?" Matt asked. "No pants?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since you've shown your dick to other women," Odessa replied. "You've been a good boy. It'll give you a thrill too, Matt."

"That's very kind of you, Odessa," Matt responded with a cheeky smile. "I'm touched."

"I'm doing everyone a favour here," Odessa said with a smile. "I have to admit, I actually kind of like the idea of showing you off. It's like me going, 'Hey ladies, look what I've got! This hot naked guy is mine!'"

"God, I feel so objectified," Matt said with mock indignation. "I feel just like a piece of meat!"

"And you love it," Odessa said with a snigger. "You love it, Matt!"

"Yes, I do," Matt responded. "You know me too well."

As the three women got closer, Odessa guessed them to be in their early twenties, and likely tourists of some kind, as they all had small backpacks across their shoulders. The women all wore hoodies with jeans or sweatpants, teamed with trainers and baseball caps.

There were a lot of tourist and historical attractions in the greater area around Little Congwong Beach, along with other beaches and restaurants and cafes, so Odessa guessed these women were here to check out the sights, and decided to add a little penile observation to their schedule. Matt looked very happy indeed.

The three women gradually made their way from the rocks and onto the sand of the beach just as Odessa finished putting on her striking, colourful, one-piece swimsuit, instantly covering her big breasts, curvy butt, and neatly groomed vulva. The brunette beauty breathed a sigh of relief; she didn't want these three women doing a compare-and-contrast on her goodies.

Matt, meanwhile, remained fully, gloriously nude, his muscles primed and his legs now sneakily spread even wider, allowing any potential onlookers a direct view right into his crotch, where his long, thick cock lay over his huge balls like a snake guarding its eggs, resting casually on his colourful beach towel.

Odessa watched with a slight smile as the three women made their way along the beach, looking around at the sand and water, and giggling amongst themselves. When they noticed Odessa and Matt, however, the trio stopped in their tracks, their eyes trained right on the naked man they'd just discovered lying on the sand. Their eyes constantly flicked from each other and back to Matt while they all tried to stop their very obvious laughing.

Clearly realising they were staring, the three women pulled out their phones, checked the screens, and then looked all around them while pointing randomly, obviously trying to make it look like they were checking the maps on their devices. Odessa laughed quietly at how obvious these women were.

"God, this is hilarious," Odessa chortled. "They're so obviously checking you out."

"You think?" Matt responded sarcastically, and absent-mindedly gave his big cock a quick squeeze.

"I think you've warmed up in this autumn sun, lover," Odessa said with a smirk. "You're sweating...you might need to take a dip so you can cool off."

"You want me to give them a closer look?" Matt queried with a grin. "Really?"

"Yes, but don't touch yourself too much...I'm actually enjoying this," Odessa said with surprise. "This is fun! I didn't realise I was such a tease."

"Yeah, when you're doing the teasing with my body," a very willing Matt giggled, and then stood up, his enormous appendage swinging from side to side like an elephant's trunk.

"Go for it, lover," Odessa said encouragingly. "Give them a good look at you. Let them see it all...introduce them to The Mapreza Night Snake!"

Odessa watched appreciatively as a giggling and fully nude Matt walked down the sand toward the water, the muscles in his butt and back tensing, rippling and moving as he walked. Odessa sighed happily at her boyfriend's masculine perfection; he looked so natural naked in the outdoors, and even sexier in his straw cowboy hat and aviators.

Odessa watched with great interest from the safety of her beach towel, too far away to hear anything. As Matt passed the three women, they all smiled and said something to him, and he tipped his hat in response.

The three women kept watching Matt as he made his way past them, keenly checking out his bare butt, until one of them alerted the other two, and they all looked up in Odessa's direction, obviously catching themselves, and remembering that the hot naked guy was actually at the beach with his girlfriend.

Matt took off his cowboy hat and sunglasses and set them gently on the sand, and then moved quickly into the water. As he waded in, the three women walked off slowly down the tiny strip of sand, while constantly looking back in Matt's direction. Odessa smiled, and told herself the trio would very likely time their return just as Matt was exiting the cool water of the ocean.

With the autumn sun beating down gently from above, Matt dived into the water, and then re-emerged several metres away, his longish sandy brown hair wet and slicked back from his handsome face. He swam a few strokes, and plunged himself underwater a few more times, his bare butt beautifully breaking the surface of the water. After five minutes or so, Matt walked slowly out of the ocean, water dripping off his marbled frame.

Odessa giggled as she looked at Matt's penis swaying from side to side. Her boyfriend's monstrous member had shriveled a little with the cold water, but it was still huge, while his bulging testicles had drawn back somewhat into his body, not hanging as low and fiercely as they usually did, and looking almost like those of a normally hung man.

Just as Odessa predicted, the three women turned around as soon as they noticed that Matt had left the water. Giggling and looking back constantly between Matt and Odessa, the trio walked down the sand quickly, obviously not wanting to miss another close-up look at Matt's nude body.

The three women stopped as Matt swept his hair back off his face and reached down to retrieve his cowboy hat and sunglasses from the sand. Matt laughed in response, and Odessa felt it was about time she entered the fray and asserted her authority over these young women. She wanted to show them who was boss in this situation.

"The water can't be that cold," the most clearly vocal of the three women said with a laugh. "Your thing hasn't shrunk at all...well, maybe just a tiny bit."

"Having a good look, are you?" Matt responded with a cheeky smile, and slid his hat and sunglasses back on. "You girls are a bit naughty, huh?"

When the three women saw Odessa striding down the sand in her eye-catching, highly flattering one-piece swimsuit, they all stopped their giggling and flirting and suddenly stood up straight. Odessa felt like a college professor walking in on a lecture hall of misbehaving students.

"Are you ladies checking out my boyfriend in his birthday suit?" Odessa asked with a smile.

"Um...yeah...I'm sorry," the talkative woman replied. "We were just having a laugh...we weren't trying to move in on you or anything. We saw that you were together. We were just chatting."

"Matt, are you okay with these ladies looking at your penis?" Odessa asked with a cheeky, knowing smile. "And making comments about it?"

"Yeah, it's fine," Matt responded. "We were just having a laugh...it's all good."

"Okay, that's fine then...so, did you ladies know this was an unofficial nudist beach?" Odessa asked of the woman that had been doing all the talking. "Come on, be honest..."

"Yeah, we did," the woman responded with a sigh. "We're from Melbourne...we came to look around the whole area and have lunch here, but when we were checking out stuff on the internet, it said people get naked on this beach, even though it's not fully legal."

"You're not really supposed to get nude here, but lots of people do," Matt said helpfully. "It gets packed in the summer."

"Yeah, we thought we'd have a look just in case," said another of the women quickly, and then dropped her head, clearly realising she'd just given them all up.

"Just in case?" Odessa asked playfully. "Just in case there were some nude people? Were you naughty girls hoping to have a look?"

"Yeah, we were hoping there'd be some hot naked guys," said the most vocal woman. "We wanted to have a perve. Seeing Matt here was just like a dream come true. We know you guys are together, but he's just amazing. We couldn't help looking. We didn't mean to offend you...we're really sorry."