Oz Beach Boy & Odessa at Nude Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," Odessa said. "Don't sweat it, ladies."

"Yeah, we're all good," Matt added. "No problems at all."

For the entire time that this conversation was unfolding under the warm autumn sun, Odessa watched the three women checking Matt out, their eyes drifting from his water-slicked bare torso and then down to his massively dangling dick. Odessa noticed the women checking her out too, catching them all gazing at her big, firm breasts and the curves of her hips.

"So, you're up from Melbourne?" Odessa asked inquisitively.

"Yeah, we're on a break from uni," the most vocal of the three young women said. "We're all doing Jewish Studies. I'm Talia, by the way, and these are my friends, Rachel and Danielle."

"Hi, girls," Matt said with a big smile. "Nice to meet you. I'm Matt, as you know, and this is my girlfriend, Odessa."

Odessa smiled warmly, and quickly checked the three young women out. They were all pretty and appealing, but Talia was by far the most attractive, with wide brown eyes, curly blonde hair, and big red lips. She was tall and slim with small breasts, and had a sweet, bubbly air about her.

Rachel and Danielle were both shorter and curvier, with long, dark hair, thick eyebrows and slightly heavier features. They were both very cute, but it was wholly obvious that Talia was the alpha female in this sweet little trio of penile perves.

Rachel, however, was by far the most besotted with Matt. She didn't take her big, brown eyes off him for a second while they were all talking, her gaze shifting back and forth eagerly between his heavily muscled torso, and his long, thick, dangling penis.

Odessa took the whole situation in; she'd never seen anything like it. A fully nude, impressively muscular, incredibly well-hung, and wholly comfortable man surrounded by four clothed women, some stealing glances at him, and others openly staring at his naked body.

"Jewish Studies?" Odessa asked. "So, you're all Jewish?"

"Yep, we are," the dark-haired Rachel replied with a smile. "Three young Jewish women out and about!"

"Well, this must be something different for you?" Odessa asked, and pointed right at Matt's penis.

"What, a penis?" Talia asked cheekily with a giggle. "No, we've all seen a few of those. We're not sluts, but we're hardly virgins either! We've all seen a penis...don't you worry about that!"

"No, not the penis...the bit dangling off the end of the penis!" Odessa responded with a laugh.

"What, the man?" Talia giggled, and pointed at Matt's bare chest.

"Hey, I'm right here, okay?" Matt responded jokingly. "Geez..."

"Oh, sorry...the foreskin?" Talia asked with a giggle. "Is that what you meant? The foreskin?"

"Yeah, Jewish men are circumcised, aren't they?" Odessa asked with a smile.

"Yep, but we've all fucked outside our cultural circle, so we've seen a few uncut ones too," Danielle responded. "Uncircumcised dicks do look different though...but Matt, yours is just..."

"Your boyfriend has a really big penis, Odessa," Talia jumped in on Danielle's pause. "It's the biggest one I've ever seen."

"Yeah, you're so lucky," Rachel threw in, and looked Matt up and down theatrically. "That shvantz, and that body, and that face...oi vey!"

"He's hot," Danielle added. "I'm having some very impure thoughts right now!"

"Again, ladies, I'm right here," Matt interjected with a laugh. "Please..."

Odessa was a little alarmed at how mercilessly and unashamedly Talia, Rachel and Danielle were objectifying Matt. She was also a little surprised at how arousing she found it. Odessa was getting more turned on with every passing minute.

In this very sexy situation, the women appeared to have the power, and Odessa liked it. She enjoyed the way in which the three other women deferred to her completely, like she was the one in control, and not Matt.

Odessa was also comfortable in the knowledge that Matt was definitely enjoying every minute of this too. There was no cruelty being enacted on Odessa's part here. Matt loved being naked in front of women, and here he was, fully exposed, with four attractive young ladies surrounding him and treating him like nothing less than a total sex symbol.

Odessa knew that Matt was very likely in sexual heaven, and that her boyfriend would also very likely be sneakily jerking off over this scenario for months to, ahem, come. Matt loved masturbating, and this would provide him with a lot of inspiration.

Though Odessa wouldn't abide any actual physical sexual contact between Matt and other women, she was excited to see her boyfriend so obviously happy at being exposed. Odessa was also more than willing to push things a little further, but before she could even ask, Talia beat her to it.

"Um...ah...this might be a bit cheeky, but Odessa, would it, um, be okay if we got some photos of Matt?" Talia said nervously. "To show our friends in Melbourne? They'll love it."

"Oh, my god," Rachel shrieked. "That would be amazing!"

"Oh, please," Danielle pleaded. "That would be so cool. Please, Odessa?"

Again, Odessa absolutely loved the fact that Talia, Rachel and Danielle had asked her permission to take a photo, totally bypassing Matt altogether. The beautiful brunette looked over at her naked boyfriend, who gave her an amused smile, clearly leaving the decision in this very sexy situation with her.

"Yeah, sure," Odessa replied with a smile. "Give me your phone, Talia, and I'll take some photos. You girls all get in the photo with Matt. That would be more fun than him just standing there posing in the nuddy. That way your friends will really know what you've been up to."

"Oh my god, really?" Rachel asked. "We can get in the photo? With Matt?"

"Yep, you girls crowd around Matt, and I'll get the photos," Odessa responded. "They'll look great."

"I can't believe it," Rachel said with a sigh. "This is so great! A photo with a hot naked guy!"

"You can put your hands on Matt's chest and arms," Odessa said firmly, "but don't go near his penis! Or his butt! No groping! Got it?"

"We'd never do that," Talia said sincerely. "This is generous enough as it is, letting us pose with your boyfriend. Thank you, Odessa."

"What about his abs?" Rachel asked sincerely. "Can we touch those?"

"Um...yes, okay," Odessa replied, wholly enjoying the fact that Rachel was almost talking about Matt as if he was her property.

"What about his balls?" Danielle asked with a laugh. "You didn't mention his nuts."

"No, you can't touch his balls," Odessa replied with a frown. "All of his genitals are off limits."

"O-kay," Danielle said with overly theatrical disappointment. "Damn...hands off the onions."

"Matt, is this okay with you?" Odessa asked with a sarcastic smile. "Are you okay with the girls getting a photo of you? Are you alright with being objectified like this?"

"I'm good," Matt replied with a smile, "but I'm gonna keep my hat and shades on. I'd prefer it if you didn't put anything online either. Showing your friends is fine, but no social media, please."

"Of course," Talia said with a smile. "This is just for us and our small circle of friends."

"Now, would you like my penis in the photos, or would you prefer me to cover it with my leg or something?" Matt asked helpfully. "I could cup it with my hands? Did you want something more tasteful? Or just all out there?"

"Oh, we definitely want your penis in the photos," Rachel responded very quickly. "Do not hide that incredible big thing! That deserves to be seen! Foreskin and all!"

"Yes, we want our friends to know that we hung out with a naked goy in Sydney," Danielle said with a big laugh. "A naked goy with a very, very big, very uncircumcised dick."

"Okay, The Full Monty it is then," Odessa said and took Talia's phone as the pretty blonde passed it over. "Matt in all his naked glory! Crowd in, ladies! But remember...hands off the twig and berries! And the buns! That stuff is just for me!"

"Maybe a little squeeze of my butt?" Matt asked sheepishly. "Give the girls a feel?"

"No, absolutely not," Odessa replied firmly. "Do not lay a finger on Matt's arse, ladies!"

"Yes, ma'am," Talia responded with a smile.

The look of excitement and joy on cheeky Matt's handsome face was overwhelming, and Odessa really luxuriated in it. It was crazy, but she was really making her boyfriend happy here, and that made her happy too. Matt's exhibitionism and sex addiction had certainly taken Odessa into some unusual territory, and surprisingly, not all of it was unpleasant.

Odessa smiled warmly as Talia, Rachel and Danielle slid off their backpacks and then eagerly got closer to Matt. The three young Melbourne women were all giggling and gently pushing each other in amusement, while also constantly taking in the glorious sight of Matt's wondrous, still water-slicked nude body.

Rachel and Danielle pushed themselves into Matt's body from the side, quickly placing one hand each on his firm smooth pecs, and the other on his highly toned shoulders. In a wholly ridiculous pose, Talia kneeled down on the sand in front of Matt, cracked a huge smile, and then pointed right at his dangling penis. Odessa giggled and popped off a series of quick shots.

Odessa noticed Rachel and Danielle really rubbing and fondling Matt's muscled chest and brown nipples while she took the photos, but her eyes were mainly trained on the cheeky Talia, who was perilously close to her boyfriend's exposed penis and testicles. Odessa was also looking for stray hands placed on Matt's butt, but the young Melbourne ladies appeared to be behaving themselves.

After a few moments, Talia stood up and then gently pushed Danielle aside and took her position, rubbing her hands all over Matt's bare torso, running her fingers down his deeply ridged abdomen, and then stopping just before Matt's neatly trimmed pubic hair. Odessa could almost feel how much Talia wanted to grab Matt's penis...but that was not going to happen.

Danielle, meanwhile, moved to the rear of Matt, placing both of her hands on his bare shoulders, and obviously pushing her big breasts into his back from behind. The dark-haired young woman had a huge smile on her pretty face, obviously enjoying the whole situation.

"Good photos, girls," Odessa said. "These will look really fun."

Matt then held up his arms in the classic bodybuilder's pose, flexing his bulging biceps, and making all of the muscles in his bare torso strain and pop. Talia and Rachel put both of their hands on Matt's huge biceps, and pushed their legs against his. Odessa noticed Talia's knee accidentally but lightly brush up against Matt's penis.

Danielle, meanwhile, pushed herself into Matt from behind, grinding her big breasts into him, and Odessa unmistakably saw her boyfriend's big penis slowly starting to engorge. His face now twisted in obvious concern, Matt looked like he was ready to pop a boner.

"Oh, no," Odessa muttered, and Matt's penis stiffened quickly, and then flung out from his body, becoming fully, powerfully erect in a matter of seconds.

"Oh, my god," Talia shrieked and pointed right at Matt's penis. "Matt's got a boner! It's fucking huge!"

"I'm sorry," a slightly embarrassed but clearly amused Matt said. "It must have been all the touching and physical contact. I'm really sorry. It just happened. This is so humiliating."

Talia, Rachel and Danielle pulled themselves away from Matt, and then all stood directly in front of him, staring right at his big, thick, pulsating erection. Matt attempted to cover himself with his hands, but it was futile. He was on full, highly aroused display.

"Oh, Matt," Odessa sighed. "You cracked a fat in front of these young women? Really? Fucking hell..."

"I'm sorry," Matt said to Odessa. "It just happened...you know it doesn't take much to get me hard."

"It's just so big," Rachel said in shock. "It's so hard...like a steel pole."

"I've never seen anything like it," Danielle added. "It looks like it's gonna burst!"

"Um, maybe...um, maybe we could, um, like, perhaps, watch while Matt, um...you know...takes care of himself," an eager but clearly embarrassed Talia said quietly. "He can't walk around with his thing sticking out like that!"

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered.

"You want to watch my boyfriend jerk off?" Odessa asked incredulously, while Rachel and Danielle stood with their mouths agape, clearly shocked by Talia's very, very naughty suggestion. "Are you serious?"

"Well...I don't know...I'm sorry," Talia said nervously. "He's just so hard...it would obviously help him to, you know, come. We can't touch him, and we don't want to watch you have sex or anything...that would be weird...even though you're really cute, Odessa."

"You're damn straight that would be weird," Odessa said with a laugh. "We're not doing a sex show for you on the beach...no way!"

"I'd be happy to, you know, do it for them," Matt said quietly, and gave his stiff cock a quick squeeze. "I'd be happy to touch myself for them."

"Oh, I'll bet you would," Odessa said with a comical sneer. "You're such a naughty boy, Matt...a naughty, naughty boy."

"Wow...please, Odessa?" Talia asked pleadingly. "Can we watch Matt play with himself? That would be amazing."

"I wanna see him come," Rachel said with a giggle, and clapped her hands together comically. "I wanna watch him blow his load!"

Once again, Odessa was surprised by how aroused she was by this whole situation. Now she felt almost like Matt's pimp, trading him out for the enjoyment of other women. The feeling of power and titillation was utterly intoxicating.

Odessa certainly had no desire to become a dominatrix, but she did like the feeling of being the boss. No man Odessa had ever been with before would have allowed himself to be objectified like this. Matt was a very singular male indeed.

"Okay," Odessa said with a sigh after a very long pause. "You can watch my boyfriend have a wank...but no touching, and no filming. Got it?"

"No touching," Talia said with an excited smile. "No filming."

"I can't believe it," Rachel said in surprise. "Thanks, Odessa."

"This is amazing," Danielle added. "A wank show!"

"Okay, let's go over here," Odessa said, and pointed to a small cluster of rocks down by the shoreline which would give them a small modicum of privacy.

Odessa strode down the sand with Matt trundling along behind her, his big, pulsing erection bobbing up and down ridiculously under the warm autumn sun. Talia, Rachel and Danielle followed behind, and Odessa could hear them constantly giggling and whispering to each other.

Once they slid in amongst the rocks, Matt smiled and sunk down slowly into the wet sand on his knees, the water from the ocean lightly lapping up against his butt and thighs. Odessa smiled warmly at her boyfriend, giving him a silent indication that she was okay with this very, very lurid situation.

With the water lightly splashing up against him, the sand welling at his knees, and the expansive blue sky as a beautiful backdrop, Matt grabbed his massive cock with his right hand, and got a tight grip on it. He slowly, teasingly peeled his tightened foreskin back, clearly playing it up for these three Jewish girls standing above him.

As the thin skin slowly made its way back down the shaft of Matt's cock, his big, angry, purple cock-head was gradually revealed, and Rachel let out an audible gasp. Matt then started to leisurely pump his penis up and down, taking his sweet time, and really making a show of himself. Doing this seemed so natural for Matt, which made Odessa slightly concerned.

With his straw cowboy hat, aviator sunglasses, nude, muscular body, and monstrous erection, Matt had never looked more like a porn star. Odessa couldn't believe how hot her boyfriend was, but she also guiltily mused on how popular he'd be with a gay audience as well as a female one.

"God, he's such a hunk," Talia said quietly as Matt pumped his cock. "He's so hot."

As Odessa looked on appreciatively, Matt continued to play with his massive member. He gradually picked up speed, gliding back and forth while the water lapped around him. Odessa quickly checked that nobody was around to stumble in on this incredible sight. For the moment, they were safe.

Staggeringly impressive, Matt's massively engorged penis was like a throbbing, pulsating weapon in his right hand. With a lascivious smile, Matt expertly worked his cock with just the right amount of speed and force, clearly turned on and truly knowing what he was doing. Matt was a chronic masturbator, and he was well-versed in pleasuring himself.

"This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Rachel whispered, obviously not wanting to ruin the sensual mood with too much chit-chat. "So sexy...so sexy...oh, Matt..."

Shielding her eyes from the sun with her right hand, Odessa watched on with prurient excitement as slick pre-cum gurgled sensually from out of the eye of Matt's penis, and then dribbled down his throbbing shaft.

Matt moaned quietly, and then almost ridiculously fondled his pecs and rubbed his nipples, looking more and more like a gay porn star with every passing second. The cowboy hat and sunglasses certainly added to the lurid image.

With his mouth twisted into an embarrassing O-shape, Matt tweaked and plucked at his stiff, raised, light-brown nipples while softly groaning and running his tongue across his wet lips. Matt bucked his hips slightly as he jerked himself off, thrusting into the air in front of him.

"Matt," Danielle muttered. "Work it, baby. Pump it, sweetie."

As he worked his pulsating penis with his expert right hand, Matt traced the fingers of his left hand across his rock-hard abs, and then ran them through his perfectly groomed, now dripping wet patch of sandy-brown pubic hair. Matt let out a loud moan.

"Oh, my god," Talia whispered. "I think I'm in love."

"Me, too," Rachel added. "You're so lucky, Odessa...so lucky..."

"Oh, I know," Odessa responded. "I know it, ladies."

Matt pumped his manhood even harder, his hand moving furiously between his muscled thighs. Odessa was by now well in tune with Matt's body, and her boyfriend was very obviously close to coming.

Matt's bare, sweat-covered torso was flexed and tight, and his sensual moaning was getting increasingly intense. Matt gasped deeply and then yelled out in extreme pleasure as Talia, Rachel and Danielle burst out laughing.

"He's gonna blow," Talia said with a giggle. "It's happening!"

"He's ready to come," Rachel added. "He's coming!"

"Go, Matt!" Danielle enthused loudly. "Go for it!"

His face contorted with pleasure, Matt held his long, thick, pulsating penis tightly, and moaned loudly. In a big spurt of release, semen launched out of Matt's cock and surged high into the autumn air before eventually splashing into the water and sand in front of his nude body.

As the four excited women watched keenly, another bolt of jism surged out of Matt's penis, and then another, both shooting out in front of him before splattering into the lapping water and then vanishing with the tide. Matt breathed in deep and hard, his muscled chest heaving and his shoulders slumped.

Matt's softening penis slowly shrunk in his hand. It continued to leak semen as it deflated, and Matt finally released it, the heavy appendage drooping back down between his legs. Clearly exhausted, Matt let his muscular arms hang limp at his sides, and then tilted his head back to look into the blue autumn sky while taking in a series of deep breaths.

"Fucking hell," Matt said croakily. "That felt amazing."

Totally naked, water splashing and surging around him, with his muscular legs luridly spread wide, and covered in grains of sand, Matt made for quite the picture. Odessa smiled down at her cowboy-hatted boyfriend, who looked almost like he'd stepped out of a tastefully raunchy coffee table book of male nudes.