Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together

Story Info
Matt finally makes his move on Odessa...sparks fly!
11k words
4.89
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted 26-year-old male exhibitionist) tentatively romancing my other recurring character Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast). This story features CFNM, female nudity, cunnilingus, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are fictional and aged over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Romance".

---------------------------------------

Matt spies Odessa by the pool, and weighs up his options...

It was a sparkling summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I looked down from my kitchen window at the Mapreza apartment complex's outdoor swimming pool, and there she was...Odessa Prince.

My tall, curvy, busty, blue-eyed brunette neighbour had well and truly captured my heart (as well as my nether regions) since moving into my apartment complex a couple of months previously.

Odessa's beauty had a profound and powerful effect on me, and she was quite simply one of the most stunning and utterly bewitching women I'd ever seen. I lusted and longed after her, but we'd barely spoken a single word to each other...just the briefest and politest of public hellos.

Though I was constantly on the lookout for Odessa, I disappointingly hadn't seen her for a little while, and I assumed that she may have been away on holidays or work, or just not spending as much time as she normally did lazing by the pool and tapping away on her laptop.

But Odessa was back, and I was ecstatic. I watched with excitement from my kitchen window as the beautiful brunette pushed open the gate, and then walked into the pool area. She was carrying a large bag, as well as her laptop, which hopefully meant Odessa would be down at the pool for a decent stretch.

I chewed nervously on a fingernail and pondered my next move. I was desperate to talk to Odessa, but I have no game whatsoever when it comes to girls. I'm no good with witty introductory lines, and I was nervous about how to approach this true beauty. I've had plenty -- and I mean plenty -- of experience with women, but not of the sweet, romantic variety.

Though not clinically diagnosed as such, I'm most certainly a raging sex addict. If I'm not doing the deed itself, I'm thinking about it, and planning how to get it. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. That's my kink, and it's taken me to some truly bizarre places.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

But I'm no sport-fucker, and I'm upfront with my intentions. I really do enjoy spending time with women. My best friend and confidante is Darby Hamilton, my one-time foster sister, and a lesbian with a small group of largely female friends who I love hanging out with too.

Though I adore women and I'm fascinated by them, I have never had a true girlfriend, largely due to my rampant sex addiction. I don't like hurting people, and my sex addiction has always seemed like a direct route to emotional pain. In short, I am very, very shitty boyfriend material.

There are a few wonderful women -- most of them considerably older than me -- that I have occasional, no-strings sex with, but they are not relationships destined to develop into anything more serious or meaningful.

These women are smart enough to know exactly who I am, and exactly what I can offer...which is not a lot, outside of a few laughs, a huge cock, a good body, and lots of raunchy, enjoyable sex.

Odessa Prince, however, was different. Though I'd enjoyed jerking off (many, many times) while thinking about her sexually, I also had curious, uncharacteristic fantasies about taking the beautiful brunette out to dinner, walking along the beach with her, catching a movie, and actually having a meaningful conversation.

Beautiful and transfixing, Odessa Prince was having an effect on me that only very, very few women had previously. She actually made me think about getting, well, romantic...which made me decidedly uncomfortable.

That just wasn't me. I was an inveterate, hardcore sleaze with a truly sordid sexual history, but Odessa Prince actually made me contemplate the possibility of being a marginally better man.

This beautiful young woman, however, was no angel...and that gave me hope. Odessa and I had passed each other several times on the complex grounds, and I'd definitely not just caught her checking me out, but also catching a quick glimpse at the considerable bulge in my crotch. That gave me instant hope.

Odessa Prince appeared to be a woman with a very healthy sexual appetite, and I liked that a lot. It made me optimistic that we might be able to meet somewhere in the middle when it came to my sexual predilections.

I couldn't date a prude; that just wouldn't work. And from what I'd seen, Odessa Prince was certainly no prude. Like me, this beautiful brunette appeared to be well and truly prepared to go there when it came to sex.

A highlight of my recent weeks, Odessa and I had enjoyed an extraordinarily intense and sensual experience by the Mapreza's swimming pool while lazing under the shimmering summer sun. In a gloriously rare occurrence, we had the sun-splashed pool area to ourselves...and we certainly made the most of it.

Lolling in the enveloping heat and surreptitiously eyeing each other from opposite ends of the pool, we took the staggering next step of actually -- almost definitely, I'm sure of it -- slyly masturbating simultaneously.

Odessa and I didn't touch or even talk to each other, and barely acknowledged the presence of the other, but the electricity between us almost made the water in the pool bubble. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy And Odessa Play Poolside"]

It was a wonderfully sensuous experience that I had replayed again and again in my head, often while pleasuring myself in bed late at night. The sexual tension between us escalated when I received a very raunchy, explicitly detailed, and utterly mind-blowing Valentine's Day card and letter which I was almost certain was from Odessa. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Sexy Valentine"]

I'd noticed a few other women checking me out at the Mapreza's swimming pool, usually because I was strutting and posing in my Speedos like the true narcissist I am, but none of them seemed capable of writing a letter so composed, literate and artful.

Odessa always appeared so thoughtful, and often worked on her laptop down at the pool, tapping away furiously on her keyboard. She struck me as someone who would be savvy when it came to the written word. She oozed intelligence and self-control. I knew she wrote the letter. God, I was so hot for her.

The author of this Valentine's Day letter revealed some very, very naughty thoughts and feelings they'd been having about me...and what they would like to do to me...and what they did to themselves while having these thoughts. I myself had masturbated several times while reading the saucy and salacious letter, the paper fluttering dramatically in my shaking hand.

The daring author of this highly arousing Valentine's Day letter also touchingly admitted that they were deeply shy, and had a lot of trouble talking to men. That made me like Odessa even more.

The letter made it obvious that I would have to make the first move. I knew Odessa was a netball player, and it looked like she'd thrown the ball into my court. The letter was her opening gambit, and the next move was mine...which was no easy feat.

Though a sleazy exhibitionist, I am somewhat ironically very much a shy person too, and I knew this would be difficult. But I had to do it...I had to do it. My feelings for Odessa Prince were strong and very strange to me, and I had to act on them. I'd regret it for the rest of my life if I didn't make a move on her.

I also knew that if Odessa Prince was in fact the author of the sizzling hot Valentine's Day letter, then I was in for a very, very good time. Her words indicated not just a keen sex drive and enthusiastic approach to lovemaking, but also a wonderfully funny and self-deprecating sense of humour.

It was on. I considered dipping into the very large bag of weed that my friend Jackson Monteith had given me, or taking a slug of whiskey to calm my nerves, but I opted instead to front Odessa Prince without chemical assistance. I would approach Odessa Prince as I was, and hope for the best. I was ready to make my move.

Odessa lazes by the pool in hope...

Clad in a tight-fitting red-and-black one-piece swimsuit that showed off her gorgeous curves and long legs, Odessa Prince sat at a small table by the Mapreza's swimming pool.

With her lustrous black hair pushed back with a red headband and her luminous blue eyes covered by a pair of large dark sunglasses, Odessa enjoyed the warmth of the summer sun on her pale, soft skin as she tapped away on her laptop, finishing off a quick piece of content for work.

The beautiful brunette looked hopefully at the gate to the swimming pool area, almost willing her handsome neighbour Matt to walk in. The pool area was empty, which was a true rarity on a day as warm and sunny as this. Matt had many female admirers at the Mapreza, and Odessa desperately wanted him to arrive before they did.

Odessa hadn't seen Matt for a little while, and she burned for another glimpse of the gorgeous hunk. She'd been away for a week in Melbourne, and came back with a cold brought on by the city's typically bizarre weather patterns, which put her out of action for a while.

With an embarrassed but crotch-warming smile, Odessa shook her head at what had transpired previously between her and Matt. She still couldn't quite believe that they'd masturbated together -- but apart -- by the swimming pool. It was a truly wild experience.

Odessa had never done anything quite as public or sensually brazen as that before. She'd jerked off an ex-boyfriend under his towel on a crowded beach; she'd blown another ex behind a tree in a park; and she'd masturbated in public twice when there was no chance of being caught, but Odessa had never sexually connected with a stranger in the way that she had with Matt by the pool.

Odessa was also desperately waiting to see if the candid, honest and highly sexual Valentine's Day card and letter she'd left in Matt's mailbox would actually prompt him to make a move.

Desperately nervous but compelled to act, Odessa Prince had certainly put herself out there. Sure, the sexually explicit letter was anonymous, but Matt must have had a good idea that it was from her.

Odessa was so shy that she just couldn't bring herself to approach Matt, despite what had been bubbling away between them. There was so much sexual tension going on (Odessa had also openly ogled Matt's bulging crotch on several occasions) that she knew he was attracted to her. Even that, however, wasn't enough for the beautiful brunette. She just couldn't do it...she couldn't approach him...there was no way.

There was a great irony to all of this. A movie buff, a horror nut, a pop culture maven, and a devoted fan of comic books, Odessa Prince was also a keen Cosplay enthusiast. At pop culture and comic book conventions around the country, the gorgeous 27-year-old would happily and excitedly get dressed up as Star Trek characters and various female superheroes, often in very revealing, highly sexualised costumes.

Her show-stopping cleavage and long, bare legs often on glorious display, Odessa enjoyed posing for photos and chatting to other fans, many of them nervous young men, and most of them very obviously sexually excited by her.

Odessa had slyly noticed that some guys even had clearly visible erections during their interactions, and she assumed that many of them masturbated over her when they got home. That turned Odessa on...just a little bit...actually, maybe more than just a little bit. She'd often masturbated while imagining them masturbating.

Serious about her fitness, Odessa knew that she had a great body, achieved through much running, swimming, and netball training. But when she wasn't in costume, Odessa Prince was a totally different person.

A superhero outfit gave her a confidence and strength she could only aspire to when she was dressed in her "civilian" clothes. Though she had no problem showing off her body in a swimsuit, starting a conversation with a guy was a different matter altogether.

Odessa had certainly enjoyed many sexual encounters, as well as a few long-term boyfriends, but all of those relationships had been either instigated by confident young men, or had begun on internet dating apps, where an opening conversation could be extensively planned and then literately written, which was Odessa's specialty. Matt had to make the first move...he just had to.

Absorbed with her work and tapping away furiously on her laptop, Odessa heard the pool gate creak open and then quietly slam shut. She looked up hopefully...and there he was.

Dressed in a tight white singlet, fitted denim shorts, and Nike slides, Matt looked especially handsome. His longish sandy brown hair was slicked back from his chiseled face, and he was wearing a stylish pair of black sunglasses, as opposed to his usual reflective aviators.

This was a slightly different look for Matt when visiting the pool. He usually arrived in nothing but his revealing Speedos, showing off his amazing body and, um, other physical endowments. Today, however, Matt looked far more composed and thoughtfully dressed. His bulging biceps were still gloriously on display, but this was a far classier looking Matt.

With his towel over his shoulder and a blue baseball cap in his right hand, Matt walked directly toward her, and Odessa took in a nervous breath. There was a surprising sense of purpose to Matt's stride. Was this it? Was Matt finally about to make his move. Odessa couldn't believe it. She sat up straight in her pool chair and adjusted her sunglasses. The beautiful brunette braced herself.

Matt's tall, muscular frame temporarily blocked out the sun as the hunk stopped right in front of Odessa, and gave the beautiful brunette a charmingly nervous smile. Matt needlessly ran his fingers through his hair, briefly dipped his head, and then looked up at Odessa with an even more arresting smile. The beautiful brunette returned Matt's smile with as much warmth and feeling as she could...

Matt finally makes his move...

"Hey," I said quietly, "nice day, huh?"

"Yeah, it's lovely," Odessa replied. "I love it out here. We're so lucky to have a swimming pool."

"Would you mind if I sat with you today?" I asked with a smile. "If you don't want company, just let me know. If you're busy, or you want to be alone, that's fine...I totally understand."

"No...no, I'd like it if you joined me," Odessa smiled at me warmly. "That would be nice."

"I'm Matt," I said.

"I'm Odessa," the gorgeous brunette said in return.

I dropped my towel and sat down on a pool chair across from the small table Odessa was using for her laptop. She snapped the computer shut, and then gave me her undivided attention, which was a massive turn-on.

"I've seen you around, but I never know whether to say hello or not," I offered, and pulled on my baseball cap. "I know we're neighbours, but I'm still a stranger."

"Oh, I'm happy to chat," Odessa replied. "I've seen you around too. Have you lived here long? I'm fairly new. I had to get away from the horrible share-house I was in. It was a mess."

"Oh, yeah," I said with a laugh. "I know the feeling! I lived with two backpackers for a while...Paolo and Cecile. They were nice people, but it was a bit of a nightmare. I've been here at the Mapreza for a few years now. I love having my own place."

"Yeah, it's great," Odessa said with another heart-warming smile. "They're nice apartments...pretty spacious for the rent."

We chatted warmly and casually in the sun for nearly an hour. Odessa told me all about her work writing online content for a female-centred website, and her seeming near-fanatical love of movies, comic books, and TV shows. She left me in the dust on that front, but I tried hard to keep up.

We found a nice comfortable middle ground when it came to physical activity. I love to swim, run, train, spear-fish, hike, dive, parasail, mountain climb, and get out in the fresh air, and Odessa shared a similar enthusiasm for exercise, with a particular focus on her beloved sport of netball.

"Before I knew your name," I admitted with an embarrassed smile, "I used to call you Goal Shooter after seeing you in your netball uniform."

"Did you really?" Odessa responded with a giggle. "That's cute. How did you find out what my name was?"

"Oh, I heard you answer your phone at the pool one day...did you know my name?" I asked inquisitively. "Did you call me anything?"

"No, no...I heard those two pretty English girls talking to you one day," Odessa replied with a barely discernible frown...but I noticed it. "They called you by name. Are they friends of yours?"

"No, not really," I replied, choosing obviously not to reveal the slightly sordid history I had with Hayley and Sarah. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Epic Nude Run"] "We just know each other a little from around the buildings and the pool."

"Right," Odessa responded with a cheeky smile. "You know the women all check you out down here, don't you? Especially when you're in your Speedos..."

"Um...yeah...I'd kind of noticed that," I replied, starting to get a little uncomfortable.

"The minute you get here, they follow you down," Odessa said with a smile. "There are a mother and adult daughter that practically drool over you. They can't take their eyes off you. And that South American girl struts around in front of you in her g-string with her pimply bum hanging out. I don't like it."

As soon as she'd said this, I saw a look of obvious regret pass across Odessa's face. Her cheeks and neck then flushed a deep, unmistakable red. The brunette beauty had obviously let that slip in the midst of our friendly, casual chat, and she was embarrassed...very embarrassed.

In one quick instant, Odessa had accidentally revealed her feelings to me, and I couldn't leave her hanging. I had to dive in. I was terrified, but I had to do it. I also had to seize the opportunity to get it out there.

"Odessa, there's been something happening between us, hasn't there?" I asked after a long, intense pause. "I'm not imagining it, am I? There's something going on, yeah?"

"Yes," an increasingly red-faced Odessa replied shyly after an even longer pause. "There is...I just hope it's mutual."

"Oh, it's mutual," I replied immediately and with a typical lack of cool, my entire body pumping and coursing with excitement and careening adrenaline. "It's very mutual, Odessa...it couldn't be more mutual."

"Oh, my god," Odessa muttered, her face and neck reddening even more.

"You're just so incredibly beautiful, and I think about you all the time," I continued, now a blathering mess of excitable emotion. "I've been desperate to talk to you, but I'm not very good when it comes to introducing myself to people."