Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bare-chested, I quickly kicked off my shoes, and then hastily peeled off my socks. With no Magic Mike dancing going on, I moved with a real sense of purpose and economy. I was excited about exposing myself to Odessa, and I couldn't wait for her to see my cock.

I awaited that cute, charming look of sexual discovery and probable shock from Odessa with every excitable fibre of my being. I absolutely love the look on a woman's face when she sees me nude for the first time. It's the ultimate aphrodisiac for me.

I unbuckled my belt, and then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I quickly pulled them apart, and I saw Odessa's eyes widen in anticipation. I slid my jeans down over my muscled thighs and calves, and then pulled them over my bare feet without a hitch. With a cheeky smile, I folded my jeans and placed them carefully with my discarded shirt on the back of the dining chair.

Practically naked, I stood in front of Odessa Prince in just my fitted Calvin Klein trunks. I noticed a smile play across the sexy young woman's full red lips as she sneakily glanced at the enormous bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and rock-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Odessa.

"You look beautiful," Odessa cooed quietly. "Take off your undies! Then you'll look even better! Let me see it, Matt. Let me see your willy!"

With no hesitation, I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Calvins, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair.

My lengthy, ropey, vein-crossed, uncut cock then flopped up and down as my Calvins finally slid over it. My huge member dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my underpants. I placed my Calvins on the chair with the rest of my clothes.

Odessa smiled with excitement, obviously very happy to finally be looking at me in the nude. Completely naked, I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands to make my arms bulge impressively. I twitched my enormous, low-swinging cock to make it jump a little.

"Holy shit...I could tell it was big from the bulge in your Speedos," Odessa said with a whistle. "But I didn't know it would be that big! You have a lovely, lovely penis, Matt. It's so big and strong looking. It's thick...I've never seen one like it. You look truly beautiful in the nude, Matt. I can see why you enjoy taking off your clothes. You're amazing."

"Thank you, Odessa," I said with an awkward smile. "I'm so glad you like what you see. Some women can be a little scared or disgusted by it...it's not a turn-on for everyone."

"Well, it's certainly a turn-on for me," Odessa said with a sweet but wicked smile. "I fucking love it!"

"I like you even more now," I said with a smile. "You're even hotter."

"Matt, would you like to meet me in the bedroom?" Odessa asked. "I'd like to get changed into something...more interesting."

"That sounds fantastic," I replied. "I'm very, very intrigued."

With my pendulous cock and balls swinging, I walked nude through the living area with its large framed movie posters and comic book covers, and into the low light of Odessa's bedroom.

Two lamps created a feeling of low-key sexiness, while the king-size bed promised the perfect spot for what I hoped would be some very torrid lovemaking. I was very, very excited...and very, very naked, which was just the way I liked it.

Odessa gets ready...super ready!

Odessa watched wonderfully naked Matt's gorgeously tight, taut butt move ever so slightly as he walked off into her bedroom. She could see his big, heavy cock and ball-sack dangling between his legs from behind. Odessa still couldn't believe Matt had agreed so freely and easily to get naked right in front of her.

The fact that Matt liked to strip for women was another red flag for Odessa as it possibly pointed to the muscled-up hunk having some seriously perverted tendencies. But by god, it was sexy.

None of Odessa's previous lovers had so willingly stripped for her in the past (she had to beg a couple of them to disrobe in front of her), and Matt's enthusiastic approach to nudity got the brunette beauty turned on at an extremely high and hot level.

And then there was the true glory of Matt's tall, intensely muscular frame, and the astounding length and width of his penis. Odessa wasn't really a "size queen" (one of her best lovers had a small penis), but the inherent drama of Matt's monstrous appendage was undeniable. He was a true specimen of a man, and Odessa was enthralled. She loved looking at nude men, and Matt was the best she'd ever seen.

Odessa walked into her apartment's second bedroom, which she'd reconfigured as a study, complete with desk and chair, and shelves dotted with Blu-rays, collectibles and other paraphernalia. It was also where she kept all of her Cosplay items, which were neatly hung on a black metal clothes rack.

With a smile, Odessa closed the door to the study. She quickly unzipped her black dress, and kicked off her heels. Stepping out of her dress, the brunette beauty checked herself out in the full-length mirror in the corner of the room, and nodded appreciatively. Odessa really hoped Matt would enjoy seeing her nude as much as she'd enjoyed gazing at him.

Adept through experience, Odessa unclasped her bra and slid it off in one quick, smooth motion. Her large, firm breasts tumbled out, and she threw the bra onto the back of her desk chair. Odessa moved toward her rack of Cosplay items, pulling off her favourite costume.

Odessa smiled at the outfit, quickly slid it on over her black g-string, pulled it around her big breasts and then zipped it up in the back. Instantly feeling more confident and self-possessed, Odessa sat down on her desk chair, and pulled on the outfit's near-to-knee-high boots. She gathered up all the costume's other accoutrements, and looked at herself one last time in the mirror.

Very, very happy with what she saw, Odessa Prince walked out of the study, and then towards her bedroom. Standing completely nude in front of her king-size bed, Matt looked at the now fully costumed Odessa with a broad, stunned smile. The muscular hunk obviously liked what he saw...Odessa almost expected his cock to get hard straight away.

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered with what looked like delighted surprise. "Oh, my god..."

Matt is joined in the bedroom by Odessa...

I couldn't believe my fucking eyes. Odessa Prince was dressed up as Wonder Woman...and she looked fucking incredible! I didn't think it was possible, but Odessa looked even better than she did in her black dress.

And then it almost instantly dawned on me who this beautiful brunette looked like. Odessa Prince bore a striking resemblance to Wonder Woman herself...but not the hot Israeli actress who played her in the new movies.

No, Odessa Prince looked like Lynda Carter, the gorgeous actress who famously played the superhero in the old TV show from the 1970s. In her prime (and even now in her seventies), Lynda Carter was absolutely beautiful, but Odessa Prince was so stunning that she might have actually had the drop on her.

"Oh, my god, you look like..." I muttered.

"I know," Odessa responded with a shy smile. "I know..."

Though considerably "before my time", I was very familiar with the gorgeous Lynda Carter through my one-time foster carer Hank Lowensohn, who loved her nearly as much as his stunning wife, Stacy.

"The three most beautiful women in the world," Hank would say to me with a smile, "are Lynda Carter, Jaclyn Smith and Stacy Lowensohn."

I now fully understood why Odessa was in such demand at comic conventions. I could clearly see why comic book nerds would pay to have their photos taken with her...most likely to whack off over them later. My brain almost exploded. I literally could barely believe what I was seeing. I was actually confused and disoriented by how beautiful Odessa Prince was.

Then, almost mimicking a comic book panel, not only did I imagine my eyes popping out of my head and my tongue lolling out lustfully, but my cock actually became erect in a matter of seconds, almost making a comical "boing" noise as it flung up and outwards from my body.

One look at Odessa all dressed up in her Cosplay gear as Wonder Woman had literally gotten me ragingly erect. I was stiff as a board, and I blushed red straight away in embarrassment. I felt like an absolute fool.

"I was going to ask if you liked my outfit," Odessa said with a giggle, "but I think your not-so-little mister just answered that question for me."

With her thick, dark hair pushed back from her cherubic face with a gold, red-starred metal tiara, and her big, heaving breasts barely contained by a red-and-gold-eagle bedecked corset, Odessa looked just like the real deal.

Her curvy butt was perfectly showcased by the star-spangled underpants-like lower part of the costume, while a pair of near-knee-high red-and-white high-heeled boots and shiny gold wrist-bands finished off the Wonder Woman look.

In Odessa's right hand hung a golden lasso, which my cursory knowledge of comic books told me was Wonder Woman's famous weapon The Lasso Of Truth. If the lasso was wrapped around someone, usually a bad guy, they were compelled to tell the truth.

"Do you know what this is?" Odessa asked, and held up the lasso.

"Yes, I do," I replied. "It's The Lasso Of Truth."

"Very good," Odessa said with a smile. "You actually do know some comic book lore...I love it!"

A very naughty smile crossed Odessa's incredible Lynda Carter-looking face, and she shamelessly ogled me up and down, her lively blue eyes settling on my erect cock for a few sexy, heady moments. The beautiful brunette reached out her hand and then literally hung the golden lasso over my raging boner.

"Oh, my god," I said with a giggle. "What are you doing?"

"I like you, Matt," Odessa said quietly. "I like you a lot...but I have a few concerns. I want to ask you some questions...and I want you to be honest. Well, you actually have to be honest now, because you've got The Lasso Of Truth around your penis."

I was instantly nervous. If Odessa started asking questions about my sex life, I was in trouble...big fucking trouble. My obvious exhibitionism had clearly set a few alarm bells ringing for Odessa, and it was wholly fair that she'd want to get some things straight before getting into bed with me.

As I looked into Odessa's warm, sweet, sparkling blue eyes, and with The Lasso Of Truth indeed enveloping my cock, I decided that I would be completely honest. I desperately wanted something to develop with Odessa -- something serious, for god's sake, which had me very confused indeed -- and I couldn't start it with lies.

"Okay," I said with a nervous smile. "Ask away."

"Matt, have you shown yourself off to a lot of women?" Odessa asked.

"Yes, I have," I replied. "I've had a lot of sexual partners, and I like showing off."

"Are you promiscuous?" Odessa asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I actually think I might be a sex addict."

"Oh, my god," Odessa responded with an almost imperceptible wince. "Oh, shit...really?"

"Yes," I replied awkwardly. "I like to have sex...a lot."

"If we started a relationship, do you think you would be able to be faithful to me?" Odessa asked. "I love sex, and I'll have lots and lots of sex with you, but I don't do open relationships. We can keep it interesting, I'm sure...but can you keep your big dick out of other women?"

"I can't lie, Odessa...I want to be honest...I think it might be difficult, but I'd certainly do everything I could to be faithful," I responded sincerely. "It would be my sincere intention to be faithful to you, Odessa."

"If you did stray, would you tell me?" Odessa asked. "Would you be honest with me?"

"I won't lie to you, Odessa," I replied. "That much, I can guarantee. If I fuck up, I'll let you know. I won't hide anything from you."

"You have to tell me," Odessa said earnestly. "Don't fuck around behind my back, Matt. You already know I like looking at naked men, and I love having fun in the bedroom, but you sound like you're pretty out there. If you slip, tell me...and then we can go from there."

"I won't lie to you, Odessa," I said sincerely. "You have my word...and my word is good. I respect people that take their relationships seriously."

"Have you always taken your relationships seriously, Matt?" Odessa asked.

"Well, Odessa, I'm certainly no virgin, but I've never actually had a girlfriend before," I admitted awkwardly. "That's the honest truth."

"Wow...you're certainly full of surprises," Odessa said with a slight giggle. "A relationship virgin?"

"Yep, that's me," I replied with a smile.

"Okay," Odessa said warmly, and gently pulled her gold lasso back off my cock. "An exhibitionist sex addict! You send up more red flags than a May Day Parade, Matt, but that's enough for me at this stage...honesty. Don't lie to me. Let's work with that."

"I won't lie to you, Odessa," I said again sincerely.

"Okay...I think this is the part where you kiss me, Matt," Odessa said with a smile.

I almost lunged at Odessa, my stiff cock hilariously hitting her in the legs. I grabbed Odessa gently by the arms. I pulled her into me, and we kissed warmly and passionately, our lips locking perfectly and our tongues encircling each other. The sexual charge between us was overpowering. My whole body felt alive.

As we kissed, I felt my erect cock thumping awkwardly and embarrassingly against Odessa's upper thighs. It was a long, beautiful, passionate kiss, but I finally broke it, and then gave Odessa a naughty, knowing smile. I reached behind her back and unzipped her screen-match Wonder Woman costume, opening it right up from behind so it fell down unsupported in the front.

As the corset pitched forward, Odessa's big, firm breasts spilled out. I gasped with delight at the utter perfection of Odessa's orbs. They were heavy and perfectly shaped, with lovely, soft, light brown nipples and areolae. I pulled the costume down, sliding the star-spangled underpants down Odessa's smooth, toned thighs.

Odessa then gracefully slid the costume over her red-and-white boots, and placed it gently on top of the small dressing table in the corner of the room. Her breasts swayed sexily with the movement of her body.

In nothing but her near-knee-high boots, wrist-bands, gold tiara and skimpy black g-string, Odessa was a true vision. Her wonderfully strong but womanly body was a sight to behold. She looked truly incredible.

Odessa cut an alluring superhero pose with her fists theatrically placed on her hips and her face tilted upwards, and I gasped with delight. The mere image would have had a million nerds reaching for their cocks.

"Odessa, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I said sincerely. "That's the truth. I don't need a lasso around my cock to say that."

"You're not too bad yourself," Odessa responded with a sexy giggle, and reached down to unzip her boots.

She pulled them off her feet with a giggle, and set them down under the dressing table with her costume. Odessa slid off her tiara and wristbands, dropped them gently to the floor, and walked toward me. We kissed warmly again, and I gently pushed the beautiful brunette back onto the bed.

Odessa settled the top half of her beautiful body back onto the spacious king-size bed, but left her long, lithe legs hanging comfortably over the base of the bed with her feet planted firmly on the soft carpet.

I looked at Odessa's silky, lacy black panties, and then gripped them with both hands and began to slide them down. Odessa lifted herself up off the bed a little so I could pull her panties down over her butt.

I slid the knickers right down her legs, and off her feet, and then threw them to the side of the room. Odessa partly held her legs modestly together, not giving me the full show, which turned me on even more. Many women are self-conscious about their vaginas, and Odessa was no different.

Odessa's vulva was waxed almost completely smooth, except for a thin strip of black hair topping it, which sexily revealed the upper cleft of her labia. I tried not to stare, but it was literally impossible.

"Oh, my god," Odessa panted. "It's happening!"

With Odessa's clothes now thankfully gone, I slowly spread the beautiful brunette's smooth legs as wide as I could. Obviously very fit and supple, Odessa's legs moved apart with ease, as she responded to me enthusiastically.

With her legs now spread wonderfully, sexily wide, Odessa's entire vulva was completely exposed and clearly visible to my excited eyes. It was tight and compact, a simple, tidy line of soft, swollen flesh between her legs. My cock pounded and pulsed even more excitedly at the sight of Odessa Prince's beautiful nude body.

As I knelt on the carpeted floor at the base of the bed, Odessa was spread out alluringly in front of me. I bent down and moved my head between the prone Odessa's lithe and rippling thighs. I carefully spread her glistening labia with my fingers. I dropped my face into Odessa's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips.

"Oh, my god, Matt," Odessa moaned happily. "You're going down on me on the first date...you're a good boy, Matt...you're a very good boy."

I tongued Odessa's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. The beautiful brunette moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and thrust her wet crotch into my face. Odessa had a musky, distinct scent of her own, and her womanly smell pleasingly overpowered my nasal passages.

Odessa was clearly surprised and excited about me going down on her, and she was getting increasingly wet with every flick of my tongue. My incredible Lynda Carter lookalike writhed and moved erotically while moaning continually and bucking her hips against my face.

My cock was monstrously erect, pulsating and bobbing up and down with every move I made, and banging stupidly into the base of the bed. Pre-cum dribbled out of me, and dripped embarrassingly onto the carpet.

I was enjoying seeing the pleasure Odessa was experiencing while I ate her out, and I had to use all my will power not to push it to the next level. I desperately wanted to get inside Odessa. I'd never wanted to fuck someone so badly.

I'd been fantasising about fucking my gorgeous neighbour for weeks, but I held off, instead working her clit with even more vigour. I licked and kissed her with passion and precision until Odessa finally called me up.

"Matt, I need you to fuck me," Odessa said breathlessly. "I want it inside me...I want to feel it. I want to feel you."

I pulled my face out of Odessa's sopping wet crotch, and then licked my way up over her flat, toned stomach until I arrived at the glory of her bare breasts. I licked and sucked on Odessa's nipples until they stiffened sexily.

My eager tongue flicked hungrily over them, and then explored and tasted the soft, surrounding flesh of Odessa's big breasts, which splayed out across her torso. The brunette beauty moaned and groaned.

"Please, Matt," Odessa said quietly. "Please..."

Odessa pushed herself further up the bed, and I climbed up off the floor after her. I put my hands on Odessa's soft, curvy hips, and then positioned myself between her long, lithe legs.

I lifted Odessa's toned butt up towards me, and then drove myself into her warm vagina gently. She gasped as I entered her. Odessa's tight labia spread with some resistance as my member plunged into her. I felt Odessa's hands on my back, and she encouragingly pulled me in toward her.

"Oh, my god," she groaned. "It's big...it's so big. It feels like a baseball bat!"

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not all the way. I started to pump away gently, and slid myself into Odessa slowly, moving back and forth rhythmically. She pushed back against me in excitement. Inside, I was quaking and vibrating with excitement and disbelief, but I didn't want to appear over eager. I tried to remain calm and in control.