Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony

Story Info
Nude Matt gets Odessa out of her bikini on his balcony...
5.7k words
4.62
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) and his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast) getting nude and enjoying a little sex in the hot summer sun on his apartment balcony. This is a CFNM story featuring male nudity, female nudity, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

------------------------------------

It was an icy, horribly cold winter's morning in Sydney, Australia. I longed for the scorching, truly invigorating heat of summer.

Though Sydney's winters are, on the whole, relatively mild, this morning was brutally, surprisingly cold. With a cloud-streaked, distant sun providing barely any warmth, I sat on my apartment's balcony clutching a hot cup of coffee, with a thick jacket pulled tight against my cold body. I was reading a Lee Child novel while my beautiful girlfriend, Odessa Prince, tapped away on her laptop in the chair next to me.

Odessa's thick, long, dark mane of hair was tucked up under a beanie patterned with a DC Comics logo, while a cup of steaming coffee sat next to her on a small table. Odessa looked up at me and smiled, her gorgeous, light-blue eyes glinting stunningly in the low winter sun. She was a true beauty and a real sweetheart, and I was ecstatic just to be in her presence.

I had been with Odessa for a number of months now, and we'd been having a truly great time. We laughed easily, talked constantly, and had a lot of really great, imaginative, passionate sex, which made me extraordinarily happy. In short, I just can't get enough sex.

Though not clinically diagnosed as such, I'm most certainly addicted to sex. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. That's my kink, and it's taken me to some truly bizarre places.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I'm in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many, many kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, had been well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa and I embarked upon a relationship together. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

Odessa had sometimes enthusiastically and sometimes reluctantly indulged some of my kinky desires [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude", and "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"], which was making monogamy a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Though I'd had sex with many, many, many women over the years, Odessa was actually my first ever girlfriend, and I was really enjoying the sense of intimacy, closeness, and emotional support that being in a relationship provided. It was certainly different for me, but I liked it.

As I looked over at my beautiful, Lynda Carter-lookalike girlfriend rugged up in her woolen scarf, head-warming beanie and puffer jacket, I instantly thought of how cute she looked. I also thought of how Odessa looked even more beautiful when she was wearing far less clothing.

With the weak winter sun on my face, and a chill wind freezing my hands to the bone, my mind drifted back several months to the glorious summer day on which I'd first convinced Odessa Prince to go fully nude on the balcony upon which we sat...

********

It was a hot, humid summer's afternoon in Sydney, Australia. I'd been going out with the wonderful Odessa Prince for a couple of weeks, and as was common at that stage in our burgeoning relationship, I was looking for a way to get my new girlfriend out of her clothes.

"Hey Odessa, do you want to get some sun out on the balcony?" I asked from the lounge where I was watching WWE on TV. "It's really nice out."

"Um...yeah, sure, why not?" Odessa said with a smile from my kitchen where she was fixing herself a drink. "Lazing around in the sun for an hour or so sounds like a nice idea. You don't want to go down to the pool?"

Odessa and I lived in separate apartments in The Mapreza complex -- we'd started out as neighbours before becoming lovers -- which was made up of several buildings, and boasted a lovely outdoor swimming pool set incongruously amongst the car-parking area.

"No, not today," I replied. "There's been a noisy group of kids down there all day. The balcony is quieter...and more private."

I said these last two words with a dramatic pause accompanied by a knowing, suggestive smirk. Odessa looked back at me, instantly suspicious. My gorgeous new girlfriend leaned back on my kitchen bench and sipped from her glass of tonic water.

"Okay," Odessa said with a smile. "I left a bikini here from last time we went down to the pool. I'll go and get changed."

"Hopefully that bikini won't stay on for too long," I said under my breath as Odessa walked into the bathroom, where her cute little bikini was hanging in the shower.

"What was that?" Odessa asked. "What did you say?"

"Oh, nothing," I replied, and listened to the sweet sound of Odessa pulling off her shorts, singlet and underwear in the bathroom, resisting the urge to walk in on her and sneak a look at her amazing body.

After a few minutes, Odessa emerged from the bathroom. With her thick, dark hair pushed back from her cherubic face with a black head-band, and her big, heaving breasts barely contained by her sexy bikini top, Odessa looked stunning. Her curvy butt and long, supple legs were perfectly showcased by her skimpy, full-back bikini bottoms, while a pair of Nike slides finished off Odessa's wonderfully summery look.

I stood up and peeled off my t-shirt, revealing my heavily muscled torso. I then dropped my baggy sweat-shorts, and stood in front of Odessa in just my fitted, black Calvin Klein boxers. My beautiful girlfriend looked me up and down appreciatively.

"Instant improvement," Odessa said with a giggle. "You do look better without clothes, lover."

"Why, thank you," I said. "And so do you...you look amazing. That bikini is so hot. You're stunning, baby."

Odessa's bikini was very hot indeed. Black and beautifully fitted, the top was strapless and fit tightly across Odessa's firm breasts, held together in the middle with a large gold hoop, which created a wonderful view of my girlfriend's considerable cleavage. The bottoms covered Odessa's butt completely (she was no fan of g-strings), but cut nicely into her crotch, while two large gold hoops held the pants together at the sides, revealing the supple flesh of Odessa's hips.

It was a very, very sexy bikini indeed, and Odessa looked incredible in it. The first time my stunning new girlfriend had modelled the ensemble for me in her apartment prior to a trip to a nearby beach, I hadn't been able to control myself, and literally jerked off right in front of her.

"I assume that means my bikini meets with your approval," Odessa said with a giggle while I mopped my semen up off her laminate floors with a hand-towel.

Smiling at the memory, I grabbed two large beach towels from a shelf in the bathroom, and pulled a sun umbrella from its nestling spot in the laundry. I rolled the large sliding door open, and then walked out onto the balcony, the hot summer sun instantly blasting me in the face. The humidity was so intense that I started to perspire immediately, sweat rolling down my neck and back.

"Are you just going to wear your undies?" Odessa asked.

"Yeah, I can't be bothered getting changed into my Speedos," I replied with a cheeky, knowing smile.

As Odessa watched from the doorway to the balcony, I spread the two beach towels out on the tiled floor, and then opened up the large beach umbrella. Odessa tilted her head in curiosity, obviously wondering how I was going to position it.

My muscles rippling as I moved, I placed the large sun umbrella in the corner, positioning it at a perfect angle to completely block the view onto my balcony from all the buildings opposite us in The Mapreza apartment complex.

With the sun umbrella tilted at exactly this angle, I had complete privacy on my balcony, turning the small space into a quiet, sheltered little slab of sun-drenched solitude. If someone had a pair of binoculars in one of the opposite buildings, they might be able to see through a tiny crack somewhere in my perfectly organised set-up, but even that was unlikely.

I was almost certain that two of my female neighbours had been spying on me one night through my bedroom window [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Nudes For Neighbors"], but my balcony was more protected, and I was sure that nobody had been watching me out there...not that I really cared anyway.

With the level of privacy that the large sun umbrella provided, I had long used my balcony for nude sunbathing, getting a great all-over tan right through the year, particularly on my butt. I spent less time on my back, but still made sure my cock and balls weren't pasty and pale.

My "swimsuit area" was certainly paler than the rest of my deeply tanned body, but I don't have that awful stark contrast in skin tone that most people do when they get naked. I want to look as good in the nude as I can, and my private balcony certainly helps with that.

"What's with the sun umbrella?" Odessa asked inquisitively. "What's that for?"

"Privacy," I replied, and sat down on one of the beach towels. "It's so nobody can see us sunbathing on the balcony."

"Oh, cool," Odessa responded with a smile. "I don't like the idea of some of the people around here staring down on me in my bikini. I even get a bit uncomfortable at the pool."

As Odessa looked at me curiously, I lifted my butt up off my beach towel, and then slid my Calvin Klein fitted boxers over my hips and then down my legs. I plucked my underpants off my ankles, and then theatrically threw them to the other side of the balcony.

"Oh, my god," Odessa said with a big laugh, and then looked down at my now completely nude body. "Your dick's out! You've got your cock out! You are a naughty boy...you're such a naughty, naughty boy. I can't believe you're naked out here on the balcony. What if someone sees your dick? And your bum?"

"You can't see through the sun umbrella," I said with a smile. "It blocks everything. It's completely private. It's my own personal nude spot. I've been doing it for ages. How do you think I stay so naturally tanned?"

"Naughty boy," Odessa said with a giggle, and then walked out onto the balcony to join me. "I can't believe some of the shit you do! The whole time we've been neighbours, you've been out here sunning your man-meat and buns? Oh, my god..."

"It's totally safe out here in the nude," I said. "I've never had any complaints or anything like that."

"Of course you haven't had any complaints," Odessa laughed. "What woman would complain about that?"

Odessa pointed right at my enormous cock, which was outlandishly long, thick and uncut, and hung down almost to my knees. Though she claimed she wasn't a "size queen", Odessa certainly had a real appreciation for my monstrous member and equally out-sized balls.

Shaking her head and giggling in surprise while staring at my exposed cock, Odessa sat down on the beach towel next to me, her big breasts swaying slightly as she moved. We both reclined, leaning back on our elbows, and stared up at the hot sun hanging high in the blue sky.

"Wow, that feels good," Odessa said with a sigh. "I love summer."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "The sun feels so good on my body...it makes me feel so alive."

"So, you've been sunbathing nude out here for a while?" Odessa asked. "Getting some vitamin D on your dick? Are you sure nobody has seen you?"

"I'm almost positive," I replied. "I just can't see how anyone could possibly see through the umbrella anywhere. It's foolproof, baby."

"God, imagine if all those women by the pool could see you naked," Odessa said with a giggle. "That South American g-string girl with the pimply bum would start playing with herself straight away!"

"Odessa!" I said with a laugh. "Come on..."

"And that big Polynesian woman?" Odessa said, giggling naughtily. "She'd literally attack you! She'd wrestle you down and have her way with you!"

"Okay, okay...that's enough," I sighed. "Behave yourself, Odessa!"

There were indeed a number of female neighbours who obviously liked to check me out by the apartment complex's pool, and I would happily strut around and show off for them in my Speedos all through the hot summer months.

I absolutely loved the feeling of having their eyes so obviously all over me. The thought of the women mentally undressing me was a massive turn-on. After spending time by the pool, I'd usually have to jerk off as soon as I got upstairs to my apartment.

After ten minutes or so of casually lazing and happily chatting in the hot summer sun on my balcony, I decided to make my move. The sight of Odessa's curvy, statuesque body in her skimpy bikini had been driving me quietly wild, and I was desperate to see more.

"How about you take off your top, Odessa?" I asked quietly, and gave my lolling cock a quick squeeze. "Nobody can see...you'll be okay."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Odessa responded. "I don't really do that..."

"You've never gone topless on the beach before?" I asked. "You've never done that?"

"No," Odessa replied. "I'm not really comfortable getting nude in public. I don't mind showing off my cleavage and legs, but getting my tits out? That's a whole different thing altogether."

"That Wonder Woman outfit you Cosplay in is certainly pretty revealing," I said with a giggle.

"Yeah, but you can't see my tits and vadge in it, can you?" Odessa responded incredulously. "All the important stuff is covered up! It's different for you, Matt...you love people seeing your dick! You'd run along Bondi Beach in the nude if you could!"

"Yeah, that's certainly true," I said sheepishly, realising that getting nude was of course a lot different for most people than it was for me. "But you could take your top off out here...nobody can see you, Odessa. The feeling of the hot summer sun on your naked body is amazing, trust me."

"I don't know," Odessa said uncertainly, and looked down at my cock.

"Come on," I said with a smile. "I've seen your boobs before, Odessa...and I'll watch that entire season of Stargirl with you if you take your top off..."

"All of it...the whole season?" Odessa responded with a giggle. "The whole lot?"

"Yes, all of it," I said sincerely. "Every damn episode."

"Alright then," Odessa said with a good-natured sigh, "I'll give it a go. Just because you're such a sweetheart."

With just a little hesitation, Odessa sat up, and then reached sexily behind her back. With a sly smile, my beautiful girlfriend unclasped her bikini top in the back, and then pulled it right off, releasing her big, heavy breasts with a sensual thud. Odessa's amazing tits swayed from side to side as she tossed her bikini top onto the ground.

In the hot summer sun in nothing but her little black bikini bottoms, Odessa looked truly stunning. Her breasts were large but firm, wonderfully, perfectly shaped, and topped with light brown nipples and areolae. Now released from the restrictive bikini top, Odessa's loose, lolling breasts looked even bigger, and I had to resist the urge to lean over and run my tongue across them.

"God, they're amazing," I muttered. "The best tits I've ever seen, hands down...fucking gorgeous!"

"Thanks, Matt," Odessa responded with a smile. "I never get tired of your compliments."

Her big breasts jiggling sweetly as she giggled, Odessa enthused wildly about the superhero TV series Stargirl (which I thought looked pretty awful), and how excited she was that I was going to watch the entire latest season with her. Odessa gleefully informed me that we'd be kicking off with at least two episodes that evening.

"If you take off your pants, we can watch four episodes," I suggested with a wink and a smile.

"Really?" Odessa asked incredulously. "You want me to get fully nude? I told you...I've never been naked outside."

"But nobody can see," I said with a laugh. "I'm the only one that can see...and I've seen your beautiful little vagina in wonderful close-up many, many times. Come on, Odessa...warm up your little lady...give her some sun!"

"God, you just don't give up, do you?" Odessa asked with a giggle.

"When it comes to getting you naked, no," I replied. "And the thought of your glorious nude body being kissed from head to toe by the summer sun just drives me wild. Come on, Odessa...peel 'em off, baby."

"God, okay, okay," Odessa said with an exasperated smile, and then lifted her gorgeous butt up off the balcony floor. "You're such a pervert! Treating me like a piece of meat...admiring me for my body and not my mind!"

"Um, I vaguely recall a certain young woman requesting me do a series of nude bodybuilding poses for her last night," I countered with a laugh. "And then I recall this same young woman demand that I windmill my penis? Am I wrong?"

"Alright, geez, you've got me there," Odessa responded with a giggle. "I do love it when you windmill that big thing. It's so dramatic."

Looking at me and shaking her head, Odessa grabbed her bikini bottoms by the gold hoops on her hips, and then slid them gracefully over her butt and hips, and then right down her long, lithe legs until they were completely removed.

"Happy now?" Odessa asked curtly, and then tossed her bikini bottoms over with her top.

"Very happy," I said, and raked my eyes up and down Odessa's nude body. "Very happy indeed, baby."

Odessa laid back on her elbows, and my eyes were instantly drawn to her perfectly groomed strip of black pubic hair, and the upper cleft of her labia. My girlfriend spread her legs a little, giving me a nice look at her tight, mostly internalised vulva. It was the prettiest, tidiest, sweetest looking vagina I'd ever seen...and I'd seen a lot.

Odessa's entire body was perfect. Her soft, supple skin was pale, smooth, and perfectly unblemished, and it looked even more amazing under the bright summer sun. Her hips curved beautifully, and her butt was nicely rounded. Odessa was fit and strong, but also sexily pneumatic...the perfect combination.

"God, I can't believe I'm naked out here," Odessa said quietly. "You're such a bad influence, Matt. God knows what you're going to get me into in future. You're such a naughty boy."

"I know, I know," I said with a laugh. "I'm leading you astray, baby...but you're helping me clean up my act a little too...maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle."

"That sounds like a plan, lover," Odessa responded, and looked up and down the length of my naked body. "How many women do you think have seen that big thing of yours?"

"What, my cock?" I asked. "Hundreds...literally hundreds...maybe over a thousand."

12