Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god," Odessa exclaimed. "A thousand?"

"Yeah," I responded with a smile. "A lot of women have seen my penis. There have been large groups at a time, which raises the number."

"A thousand women?" Odessa asked in exasperation. "Really?"

"Well, yeah," I replied. "I mean, like, I've been on nude beaches where there were a lot of women. And on a hot, busy Christmas Day down at Bondi Beach one year, the female toilets were so over-crowded that the women just started lining up into the male toilets and change rooms to use the cubicles..."

"No...really?" Odessa asked. "Oh, my god..."

"Yep, I spent the whole day in the change room showering and walking around in the nude," I replied. "A woman can't go into the male change rooms and complain about seeing a naked man, right? It was like legal flashing. I really made the most of it. Hundreds of women saw me nude that day."

"Quite the Christmas gift for them!" Odessa said with a laugh. "And you must have been in seventh heaven!"

"It was one of the best Christmas Days ever," I said with a giggle. "But yeah, something like that really bumps the numbers up. I've enjoyed getting naked in front of women since I was eighteen. I've been doing it for a while now."

"Wow," Odessa said with a sigh. "You really do love exposing yourself. You truly are something different, aren't you, Matt?"

"I guess so," I responded. "That's just who I am."

"Well, it's a bit challenging sometimes, but I like you very much, Matt," Odessa said with a sweet smile. "It's very interesting being with you...I really do like you, Matt."

"And I like you too, Odessa," I said with a smile. "I like you very, very much."

We lazed in the hot summer air for about ten minutes, the sun kissing Odessa's incredible body. I gazed lustfully at her big breasts, flat stomach and curved hips. I was continually amazed that the staggeringly beautiful Odessa Prince was indeed my girlfriend.

With the summer sun beating down relentlessly on my heavily muscled body, I slyly pulled at my cock, just tugging it a little. I then slowly began to jerk myself off while looking at Odessa's nude body, my foreskin peeled back over my big, bulbous cock-head. I let out a little moan, and Odessa looked down to see me with my dick in my hand.

"Matt!" Odessa exclaimed in disbelief. "You're playing with yourself! You're wanking!"

"I know, I know," I responded. "I'm sorry...it's just such a turn-on having you naked outdoors under the summer sun."

"You just can't help yourself, Matt," Odessa said. "You can't keep your hands off it. I've never been with a guy who wanks as much as you do, Matt."

"I know," I responded. "I want to do more than just have a pull though...Odessa, I really want to fuck you out here. That would be so hot...screwing outside in the sun. Nobody will see us."

"Geez, Matt, that's next level stuff for me," Odessa said with a frown. "Getting me out of my bikini was a big win, and now you're suggesting this. You're getting really cheeky now!"

"Of course, you'd have to be totally comfortable with it," I said sincerely. "I know that, Odessa. I don't want to push you into it."

"It would be pretty hot, I guess...literally," Odessa said with a smile. "It would have to be low-key though...you can take me from behind while I'm lying on my side. That won't make as big a scene as doing it doggie-style or me riding you or something like that."

"So, you'll do it?" I asked. "We can fuck out here?"

"Oh, my god...I don't know," Odessa said, obviously deep in thought. "I'm still not sure."

"I know you haven't fucked outside, Odessa, but have you done anything else?" I asked. "Have you ever fooled around in the great outdoors?"

"Um, yeah," Odessa replied. "I jerked an ex off under his towel at the beach, and I sucked a guy off in a park once, but that's about it. Oh, and I masturbated in my pants in a forest while I was out bushwalking."

"Wow, that's pretty bold," I said with a very approving smile. "Lucky guys! This will be nothing compared to that. There's no way we'll get caught. You've already done naughtier stuff than this!"

"Yeah, I guess," Odessa said with a shy smile. "Maybe I have, huh?"

"And don't forget what we did down by the swimming pool together, before we even knew each other," I said with a cheeky smile. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside"] "I know deep down that you're a naughty girl, Odessa."

"Yeah, but I wasn't actually naked outdoors by the pool that day," Odessa responded. "This is different...plus, it's actual sex, not just fooling around."

"Nobody can see," I reiterated. "It's the same as having sex inside, but with the hot sun on us...it'll be beautiful.'

"Geez, Matt...you're very persuasive," Odessa said. "It's very hard to say no to you with your big muscles on display and your dick hanging there like a firehose. And those pleading eyes of yours! Oh, my god, I can't believe this...okay, then...alright, let's do it, Matt. You've fucking convinced me!"

"Oh, wow," I muttered. "Really? This is amazing."

"Introduce me to the wonderful world of outdoor sex, Matt," Odessa said with a giggle. "It's my first time, so be gentle."

"Always, baby," I said with a smile. "Always."

I watched with utter delight as Odessa rolled gently onto her side, giving me the perfect view of her firm but wonderfully womanly butt. I pushed myself in close to my girlfriend, and began to run my hands over her shoulders. I enthusiastically kissed the back of her neck.

I ran my hands down Odessa's back and then all over her silky-smooth butt cheeks, enjoying their soft, supple skin, and the extraordinary way they curved while remaining firm and taut. My girlfriend had an incredible butt.

Odessa's utterly perfect body was such an extraordinary turn-on to me that I felt myself stiffen in a matter of seconds, the faint smell of her perfume from the previous day teasing its way into my nostrils and driving me wild.

After a few more seconds of running my hands eagerly over Odessa's nude body, I was wholly, ragingly erect, my rock-hard cock pulsing and twitching heatedly against the back of her smooth, wonderfully creamy thighs.

I reached up under Odessa's arms and fondled her big, dangling breasts, kneading their doughy flesh, and pinching and tweaking at their gorgeous light-brown nipples and areolae. We both groaned with pleasure.

"Oh, Matt," Odessa whispered. "I love it when you play with my tits."

I cupped Odessa's breasts, working and pulling gently at the soft, milky flesh, alternating between lightly brushing them and gripping them more tightly. I ever so lightly ran my fingers over Odessa's nipples and areolae and felt them stiffening and sharpening at my touch. I ran my hands over her smooth, flat stomach, and felt pre-cum bubbling out of my throbbing cock.

As my manhood raged hungrily, I slid my fingers through Odessa's neatly groomed patch of black pubic hair and then right into the cleft of her vulva until I found the familiar bump of her clitoris. I slowly worked it with my fingers until I felt Odessa moisten, and she started to moan with more intensity.

"Oh, yeah," Odessa cooed. "That's it, lover."

With the summer sun providing another layer of arousal, I gently lifted up Odessa's right leg while I continued to work her clit from behind, getting her even more wet and excited.

With the feel of the warm, sun-heated titles of the balcony comforting through my beach towel, I rolled tighter in against Odessa, and pushed my cock toward her now exposed vulva, placing my right leg beneath hers.

I felt Odessa's liquescent lips part as I pushed the head of my cock against them, and thrusted with my hips until I was inside her completely. I then pushed forward again, sinking my stiff cock even further into Odessa's wet, welcoming snatch. She let out a stifled moan.

"Aaaaah," Odessa groaned.

Odessa slid back toward me and I felt her vaginal muscles pulsing around my rock-hard cock. As Odessa pushed back against me, I continued to slide back and forth into her from behind, hitting a tight, smooth rhythm. Odessa and I were wonderfully compatible when it came to sex, and we always got into a hot groove quickly when we were making love.

Under the steaming sun, the sweat dripped down our nude, sexily entwined bodies, meshing in watery concert, and then sloshing onto the beach towels spread out beneath us. We both moaned with pleasure as we really hit our sexual stride, still hidden from view by the large sun umbrella.

I continued to fondle Odessa's wildly slamming breasts and kiss her neck as I drove myself into her, rocking her body hard. I pushed and slid my stiff cock back and forth while in the throes of absolute pleasure.

Fucking Odessa was always an absolute delight, but doing it outside in the sun, with even the slightest, most miniscule risk of being seen, was a real thrill. It was illicit and sexy...just the kind of thing that really turned me on.

Excited and right in the moment, I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me. I started to pant like a dog and moan and groan with barely any restraint at all. Odessa knew immediately what was happening. She thrust back against me even harder, slamming her butt into my crotch.

"Yes, lover," Odessa said quietly. "I'm ready to come too...I'm not far away now."

I sucked in a few deep breaths, and attempted to focus right on the moment, not working towards my climax, but just soaking up what was happening there and then. I have an issue with premature ejaculation, but Odessa and I had thankfully already fucked that morning, which happily made me last a little longer.

I'd also had a sneaky wank in the bathroom later during the day while reliving the tit-fuck and blow job I'd received from media starlet Abbie Chatfield [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield"] some months prior, so I was far from the edge when it came to ejaculating.

I gently pushed Odessa's right leg up even higher, and leaned into her even more heavily from behind, pushing my cock into her as deeply and intensely as I could. I bucked my hips, but still kept a nice, steady rhythm going.

"I'm there," Odessa said breathlessly. "Fuck, I'm there! I'm there!"

Odessa shrieked as the orgasm ripped through her, and I slowed my thrusting a little, waiting until my new girlfriend hit her peak. I felt Odessa's body locking and convulsing, and then I drove my cock into her even harder. As her stifled screams intensified, I picked up speed and slammed into Odessa at pace, her feminine juices spilling down my muscular legs.

As our bodies slammed against each other and Odessa desperately tried to quell her yelps of pleasure, I let out a series of embarrassing grunts and moans, also trying to keep my sound levels down. Though the risk of getting caught was fun, I didn't want twenty of our neighbours on their balconies looking for the source of our screaming.

Under the hot summer sun, I eventually climaxed. With a rolling shudder, thick ropes of semen erupted out of my pulsing, quivering cock, and shot right into Odessa's gorgeous pussy. I kept pumping and pumping until I'd unloaded every ounce of semen from my tensed body, grunting and groaning the whole time.

Odessa screamed and shook in orgasm, and then slumped forward, her suddenly relaxed body curling forward onto the warm spread of her beach towel. With her head turned away from me, Odessa's body rose up and down as she sucked in deep breath after deep breath until she could finally speak.

"Wow, that was fun," the nude and gloriously sun-kissed Odessa panted. "The sun was getting me off from the outside and your cock was driving me wild from the inside. Holy fuck..."

"That was amazing, as always," I responded, and then pulled myself back away from Odessa, slowly sliding my softening cock out of her warm, dripping pussy. "Every time, baby, every time. You're so hot, Odessa."

I rolled over onto my back, enjoying the feel of the heat from the tiles through my beach towel. I smiled broadly and looked up into the cloudless, striking blue sky, the sun high and bright above us. I ran my hands over my sweat-slicked chest, and then looked over at Odessa. I gave my wet, flaccid cock a quick squeeze.

Odessa also rolled over onto her back, her breasts slamming and slopping around as she moved, before settling across her bare torso in repose. Odessa's beautiful nude body was soaked with sweat, and her small patch of expertly groomed pubic hair was wet with her own juices. Odessa looked like a goddess lying in the summer sun, lolling quietly to the combined sounds of our heavy breathing.

"God, I could just lie here in the sun all day," Odessa said quietly, "but I don't want my tits and vadge to get sun-burned. Oh wow, that was some very, very enjoyable sex, Matt...thanks for convincing me to do it out here."

"Thank you, Odessa," I said sincerely with a smile. "That was incredible, baby...that was some real summer lovin' right there."

Thanks for reading!!!!!

12