Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning

Story Info
Odessa wakes nude Matt with a surprise blowjob...
4.5k words
4.66
8.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Nude Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) and my other recurring character Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast) enjoying their burgeoning romantic relationship with some morning nudity and sex. This is a CFNM story featuring female-of-male body worship, fellatio, cunnilingus, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Romance".

---------------------------------------

Odessa wakes up to the glorious sight of Matt's beautiful nude body...

It was a warm summer's morning in Sydney, Australia. Odessa Prince woke slowly, and then looked over at the wonderfully naked man beside her in bed...Matt.

Odessa had longed and lusted after this muscular, incredibly handsome man for months, and now they were finally together. Once neighours, Odessa and Matt were now a couple...and she liked this relationship much more.

Lying in her pink Harley Quinn pyjamas, her thick, dark mane of long hair a complete mess, 27-year-old Odessa Prince was overcome with a deeply pleasing sense of happiness. After circling each other for months, Matt had finally made his move on Odessa, and they'd been having a great time ever since.

Their first date was an absolute delight [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"], and Odessa and Matt were instantly smitten. They'd been hanging out a lot together since that first lovely evening together, after which they'd fucked passionately all through the night.

Odessa and Matt's sweet, burgeoning relationship was made even easier by the fact that they lived in neighbouring buildings in The Mapreza apartment complex. They could literally motion to each other from their apartment windows, and hook up immediately when they were horny.

When they were together, Odessa and Matt lazed by the Mapreza's shared outside swimming pool, jogged the streets in the evenings, went swimming at the many nearby beaches, ate at the wide array of cafes and restaurants in the area, and alternated hanging out at each other's apartments.

With a serious, almost professorial earnestness, Cosplay enthusiast Odessa also walked neophyte Matt through her various comic book, TV and cinematic obsessions, introducing him to everything from The Boys and Doom Patrol through to Ex Machina and Children Of Men.

Matt was a willing student, and he happily watched pretty much everything Odessa put on for him, peppering her with thoughtful questions and comments. Matt never mocked Odessa's supreme geekiness, and she loved that about him. He took her and her interests seriously, which was extremely appealing.

When they were together, Odessa and Matt also had sex...lots and lots and lots of sex. On their first date -- minutes before Matt went down on her with arousing, lip-smacking relish, and then fucked her brains out when she begged him to get inside her -- the handsome hunk admitted to Odessa that he was, indeed, an undiagnosed sex addict.

This was, of course, a big, crudely flapping red flag for Odessa, but instead of surrendering to the obvious fear that Matt would eventually give into his raging libido and fuck around on her, the beautiful brunette saw Matt's sex addiction as a challenge.

A warrior on the netball court and a powerhouse at her job, Odessa was innately competitive, and it would take more than an addiction to sex to turn her off a guy as physically attractive and emotionally appealing as Matt.

Odessa loved sex, and she really threw herself into it with vigour when it came to Matt. Odessa would happily and enthusiastically put out whenever her handsome new boyfriend got amorous (which was a lot), and would instigate sex whenever she felt they hadn't done it in a while. If they spent the day together, Odessa and Matt would usually fuck about four times...and it never got old.

Instigating sex didn't require much effort from Odessa. All she usually had to do was take off her top, lift her skirt, or partially unzip her pants. As Matt told her constantly, he thought Odessa was the most beautiful, sexy woman he'd ever seen, and his enormous penis literally got erect at the mere sight of his new girlfriend in her underwear.

Odessa had had several boyfriends in her 27 years, but she couldn't recall liking any of them in these early stages as much as she liked Matt. He was sweet, funny, humble and charming...and incredibly sexy. And he looked amazing in the nude. Odessa opened herself right up to it.

As well as being a sex addict, Matt was also an exhibitionist. Odessa would often walk out of her bedroom to find her sexy new boyfriend standing completely naked in the lounge room, casually drinking a cup of coffee or changing channels on her TV with his big dick hanging out.

On one of the very few instances when Odessa had to pass on sex (she was exhausted from playing netball that evening, and had been elbowed in the head during the game, resulting in a disorienting headache), Matt had merely happily stripped naked and then jerked off while Odessa held her arms up, showing off her waxed armpits. Yes, Matt even had a thing for Odessa's silky-smooth armpits...he was that kind of guy.

Odessa was more than a little concerned that this sort of unusual lewd behaviour would eventually start to annoy and disturb her, but for the moment, the 27-year-old beauty was more than happy to accept Matt for the over-sexed, frequently naked, exhibitionist pervert that he was.

On this warm, quiet summer's morning when Odessa slowly awoke, Matt was naked, as he always was when he slept. The beautiful brunette wiped the sleep from her eyes, and then looked over at Matt, who was sleeping peacefully on his stomach with his forearms propped underneath his face. He snored ever so slightly, and looked, well, happy.

The crisp white sheets of Odessa's king-size bed covered the lower half of Matt's body, but left Matt's shoulders and back completely exposed. Odessa gazed admiringly at Matt's ripped, undulating muscles, and the way they rippled with the light movement of his body as he sucked in breath after sleepy breath.

Odessa also looked curiously at the big, dark birthmark that almost completely covered Matt's right shoulder blade. Matt's new girlfriend laughed to herself, and thought the discoloured skin was there to remind everybody that Matt wasn't actually completely perfect...but he was pretty damn close.

With a naughty giggle, Odessa quietly, gently, sneakily pulled the crisp sheets down over Matt's glorious bare butt, and then right across his smooth, toned, muscled legs until he was completely and utterly exposed.

Odessa only took such cheeky, wholly disrespectful advantage of Matt because she knew he would absolutely love it. She pulled the sheets right off the bed so the nude hunk wouldn't have anything to instinctively cover himself with if he should happen to suddenly wake up.

Matt's butt was cutely paler than the rest of his deeply tanned body, and waxed completely free of hair. It was smooth, tight, hard and well-toned, curved wonderfully and utterly scrumptious in every way. Odessa could have gleefully gazed at Matt's bare butt all day long...she even guiltily wished her friends could see it too.

With his smooth, muscled right leg cocked high upward and bent intensely at the knee, and his left leg splayed out sideways beneath him, Odessa even had a delicious view between Matt's butt cheeks. As well as a sweet, naughty glimpse of his pink, puckered little butt-hole, Odessa could also see that Matt's crack was waxed completely free of hair. Odessa gasped in prurient delight.

Though she could make out part of Matt's ball-sack squashed down beneath his legs from behind, her new boyfriend's penis appeared to be trapped up underneath his stomach, robbing Odessa of a look at Matt's massive member in dulcet repose.

Odessa resisted the temptation to reach out and stroke Matt's bare butt, instead opting to simply luxuriate in her sleeping boyfriend's nudity for a few delightful moments. Odessa decided also, however, to make this moment last.

With a very cheeky, quiet giggle, Odessa reached for her phone on the bedside table, and then opened its camera function. With a broad smile crossing her beautiful face, Odessa naughtily popped off a series of shots of sleeping, blissfully unaware Matt's nude body, even getting one lurid close-up between his legs. Odessa chastised herself for being so naughty and exploitative, but she didn't regret it...not for a split second.

Just as she put her phone back on the bedside table, Matt stirred for a moment. Though she was always happy to talk to him, Odessa felt a pang of guilty disappointment as Matt began to move around...she was thoroughly enjoying looking at her boyfriend naked while he didn't know he was being watched. There was just something wonderfully naughty about it.

Still snoring lightly, Matt shifted, rolled, and then flopped over onto his back, his muscled arms splaying out beside him. Now face-up, Matt's right leg was still cocked up and bent at the knee, giving Odessa a now very welcome view of the front side of his heavenly body.

With a smile and a gentle gasp, Odessa drank in the sight of Matt's long, powerful frame. His huge biceps bulged without effort, and his smooth, stone-like chest rose and fell with his calm, steadily sleeping breaths. Matt's light brown nipples had never looked so tempting and utterly lickable.

Odessa's sparkling blue eyes moved from Matt's marbled pecs to his heavily ridged abdomen with its sharply defined six-pack, and then down to his heavily muscled groin, its pulsing veins disappearing into Matt's small, sandy-brown patch of stunningly well-groomed pubic hair. Odessa had never seen a man with such stylish pubes...which was very sexy, but also somewhat troubling.

A near perfect male specimen, Odessa continued to drink in Matt's singular male beauty as her eyes drifted eagerly down to his crotch. Matt's enormous penis hung right down onto the bedsheets. It was big, thick, veiny, and uncut.

Matt's lolling testicles were just as impressive and shocking in their enormity. They were big and heavy, dangling fiercely between Matt's muscled thighs, a powerful symbol of his impressive sexual prowess.

Odessa was even fascinated by Matt's dangling foreskin, and the way it hung loosely off his drooping appendage. Most of Odessa's previous lovers were uncut too, but Matt's skin-hood somehow had a charm that theirs lacked.

"Geez, I really am hooked," Odessa thought to herself. "I even think his foreskin is pretty!"

With another cheeky giggle, Odessa once again reached for her phone on the bedside table, and then opened its camera function. Giggling quietly to herself, Odessa naughtily popped off a series of shots of sleeping, now full frontally nude Matt. At the risk of breaking out into loud laughter, Odessa even got several close-ups of Matt's huge, lolling penis and testicles. Now Matt would always be with her.

As she put her phone back on the bedside table, Odessa raked her eyes down Matt's body from the top of his sandy-brown haired head right down to his tanned toes. She was so hot for this guy she could hardly believe it. But Odessa had been looking for long enough...the time had well and truly come for some touching.

Quietly, gently, Odessa reached out across the bed and took Matt's flaccid penis softly in her right hand. She gingerly peeled the foreskin back over Matt's big, purple cock-head, and then slowly worked his shaft up and down.

Odessa quietly dropped a big, glistening wad of spit into her left hand, and then slicked it around the head of Matt's penis. She worked it up and down again, and ever so lightly rubbed Matt's stony chest.

Then, with a feeling of true anticipation, Odessa knelt on the bed and lowered her head toward Matt's slightly engorged penis. With a naughty smile, Odessa took Matt's cock-head into her wet, welcoming mouth, and slid her lips down his shaft, taking in as much of his enormous appendage as she could. Matt groaned quietly in his sleep.

As Matt began to shift and moan even more on the bed, Odessa continued to work his shaft, her thick, dark mane of hair swaying back and forth as her head bobbed up and down. Odessa felt Matt's penis getting harder and harder with every stroke of her lips until it was at rippling, pulsating full-mast, feeling bigger, thicker and more rigid in her silky mouth.

Enjoying every second of it, Odessa took absolute delight in sucking off her new boyfriend, gaining pleasure and joy from the pleasure and joy she was giving him. Almost uncontrollably happy, Odessa looked up from Matt's swollen member, and saw his soulful brown eyes slowly fluttering open...

Matt wakes up to Odessa's very thoughtful blowjob...

Roused beautifully and joyously from a peaceful sleep to feelings of incredible pleasure, I slowly opened my eyes and looked down to see Odessa Prince enthusiastically sliding her full, red lips up and down my stiff, twitching shaft.

My beautiful and amazing new girlfriend took one last hearty suck on my ragingly erect cock, and then let it slide disappointingly out of her wet, warm mouth. God, I wanted more...Odessa Prince gave really, really good head. What a way to wake up!

I looked down at Odessa and smiled as she wiped her lips with the back of one hand, and then jiggled my jizz-filled balls lightly with the expert fingertips of the other. Odessa then lowered her head again and gently kissed the throbbing purple head of my cock.

"Good morning, lover," Odessa said with a giggle, and then thankfully went back to sucking my desperate cock.

Already ragingly erect, I very quickly got even more hot and worked up, turned on by the sudden and illicit thrill of Odessa's wake-up blowjob. We'd fucked a couple of times during the night, so I wasn't as worried as I usually am about blowing early and making a complete fool of myself.

Premature ejaculation is very much my sexual Achilles Heel, but Odessa and I had been having so much incredible sex that it hadn't really reared its ugly head just yet, and I certainly wasn't going to reveal that little sexual flaw until I absolutely had to...it's not easy for any man to admit that he's a two-minute brother.

Sweat formed on my nude body as I watched with unbridled joy as Odessa's dark-maned head bobbed up and down enthusiastically between my luridly spread legs. It was a gorgeous sight, and I was overcome with pleasure.

My new girlfriend's technique was great, with her tongue flicking around my head, and her lips sucking hard up and down my shaft. Odessa also gently played with my balls, rotating and massaging them with her right hand, while she worked my erect cock with her wonderful mouth.

"Oh, yeah," I groaned. "That feels amazing, Odessa...that's so hot."

Then, after a few more glorious minutes of Odessa's expert sucking, I felt that all-too-familiar orgasmic rush starting to pulse through me. I sucked in a few deep breaths and desperately tried to hold it off, but I was coming. I knew there was nothing I could do about it.

My tense body shook and popped, and I felt myself climaxing. I like to consider myself to be something of a gentleman, and I nearly always pull out of a woman's mouth when I'm about to come, but Odessa had already told me several times that she actually enjoyed swallowing, and she'd already done it with obvious glee many times.

I felt guilty but I opted to selfishly unload in my new girlfriend's mouth. I let out an embarrassing scream, and semen exploded out of my cock, shooting right into Odessa's waiting mouth. My beautiful new girlfriend sucked it down without hesitation, continuing to work my cock up and down with her mouth as I came.

Very, very good at oral sex, Odessa sucked on me hard while I convulsed in climax. The gorgeous brunette took my copious lashings of semen into her mouth without complaint. I screamed and moaned and bucked my hips, and my girlfriend finally released my cock from her mouth.

As my softening member comically flopped out, Odessa wiped her lips with the back of her hand. She smiled mischievously, and then winked at me even more naughtily. Odessa gave my big balls a sweet, gentle little squeeze with her right hand, and then kneeled up on the bed.

"Well, you're certainly awake now," Odessa said with a smile.

"I certainly am," I responded. "And now I want you to be the first thing I taste this morning...I want Odessa on my lips."

I looked at Odessa -- her lips glistening from blowing me, and her long legs and big breasts alluringly shown off in her weird, short-sleeved comic book pyjamas -- and I was overcome with lust and excitement. We'd been having a great time together, and I was constantly hot for Odessa. She inspired feelings in me that I'd never had before.

I lifted myself up off my back, my big cock and balls swinging, and lunged lustfully at Odessa. I grabbed the bottom of her pyjama top and whipped it up quickly over her torso and then right off over her head. Odessa looked at me with a surprised smile, and I threw the pyjama top on the floor.

Odessa's breasts were so big and beautiful that she was more comfortable wearing a light sports bra to bed each night than she was with having them loose, and I gazed at her creamy cleavage longingly.

Before I could even make a move, Odessa pulled up the grey cotton sports bra with a big smile, and her big, firm breasts flopped out with a thud. They swayed from side to side as Odessa pulled the sports bra over her head and tossed it onto the floor.

In just her soft cotton pyjama pants, Odessa was indeed a true vision. Her breasts were large but firm, wonderfully, perfectly shaped, and topped with light brown nipples and areolae. Her stomach was flat and toned, and she had curves in all the right places. Odessa looked absolutely amazing.

I gently pushed Odessa down onto the bed on her back, and once she was settled, I urgently grabbed her pyjama pants with both hands, and then wrenched them down over her long, smooth, supple legs. I whipped the soft cotton shorts off over Odessa's feet and added them to the happily growing pile of clothes on the floor.

I absent-mindedly fondled my flaccid cock as I looked at Odessa lying prone in nothing but her big, supportive, boy-leg underpants, which she always wore to bed for comfort and reliability. Though not sexy in the usual sense, the long-legged underwear certainly looked very fucking hot on Odessa.

"Oh, my god...this is so embarrassing," Odessa said jokingly with a laugh. "You can see my boobs! I feel so exposed! I'm nearly naked!"

"I'm gonna see a lot more than just your boobs," I said, and grabbed Odessa's boy-leg underpants by the waist. "It's time for you to get naked, young lady!"

Odessa lifted herself up off the bed a little so I could pull her undies down over her curvy butt. I slid them quickly right down her long legs, and off her feet, and then threw them hastily to the side of the room.

Though Odessa's glorious nude body was now wholly, wonderfully familiar to me after a few weeks together, I still smiled with joy whenever I saw this tall, fit, curvy beauty without her clothes. Odessa Prince was a stunner.

Odessa's vulva was waxed almost completely smooth, except for a thin strip of black hair topping it, which sexily revealed the upper cleft of her labia. I slowly spread the beautiful brunette's smooth legs as wide as I could.

12