Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent down and moved my head between the prone Odessa's lithe and rippling thighs. I carefully spread her glistening labia with my fingers. I dropped my face into Odessa's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips.

"Oooooh, yes," Odessa moaned happily. "That feels great...that always feels great..."

I tongued Odessa's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. The beautiful brunette moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and thrust her wet crotch into my face. Odessa's musky, distinct feminine scent was now wonderfully familiar to me, and I breathed it in with great delight.

Odessa writhed and moved erotically while moaning continually and bucking her hips against my face. Going down on Odessa had gotten me incredibly aroused almost instantly, and my big cock was once again monstrously erect, pulsating and throbbing desperately.

I loved going down on Odessa, but I was desperate to get inside her. I dragged my wet, glistening face out of Odessa's wonderfully odorous crotch, and then ran my hands over her smooth, flat stomach, before placing them on her soft, supple hips.

I gently turned Odessa at the hips, and my new girlfriend happily followed my lead until she was lying on the bed on her stomach. I gazed down upon her pale skin and perfectly curved butt with a pleasurable shiver. I had a hard-driving urge to take Odessa from behind, so I lifted her by the waist until she was up on her hands and knees.

"Oh, my," Odessa said with a giggle. "Doggy style? Woof woof..."

"I haven't taken you from behind for a while," I replied. "I want to go deep. I want to make you come, Odessa."

"That sounds good to me, lover," my new girlfriend responded.

Now kneeling behind her, I gazed upon Odessa's smooth, strong back and the silky perfection of her flawless butt cheeks, which were charmingly free of dents, dimples, freckles, or blemishes of any kind.

For a young woman her age, Odessa was also surprisingly free of tattoos, which gave her an air of classic, unsullied, refined beauty. I've got no problem with tattoos, but to put them on Odessa would be like defacing a work of art.

She may have been a classic, Lynda Carter-lookalike beauty, but Odessa was far from classical when it came to sex. My new girlfriend was well and truly up for it. Her lean, strong legs were spread before me with a brave lack of inhibition, giving me a sexy view of her waxed-smooth butt-hole and vulva from behind.

I stared lustfully at Odessa's taut butt, which was wonderfully firm and tight. There was absolutely no movement on it, even when Odessa shifted around. All of Odessa's running, swimming, and netball training had obviously paid off.

Always ready to take things into slightly more lascivious territory, I slapped my wet, stiff cock up against Odessa's butt cheeks, and naughtily dribbled lashings of sticky pre-cum all over them.

I ran my hands all over Odessa's butt and the small of her back, tracing my stickiness all over her. The brunette beauty looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling in the soft light of the morning.

"Come on, Matt," Odessa breathed. "Get inside me."

I pushed my hands under Odessa's sexy, silky-smooth armpits from behind (I have a real thing for armpits for some reason) and gently cupped my new girlfriend's big, dangling tits, feeling their warm softness and lightly tweaking her nipples.

While gripping Odessa's perfect tits, I slowly slid my stiff cock into her welcoming wet pussy from behind, thrusting slowly but intensely with my hips and driving myself right inside her. Odessa's slick labia spread as my member plunged into her, and then I went in deep and hard. Odessa slid back toward me and I felt her vaginal muscles going to work on my rock-hard cock.

"Oh, yes," Odessa groaned. "Keep it up, Matt...keep it up. Fuck me, lover."

As Odessa pushed back against me, I continued to pound away into her on my knees from behind, really working my legs to get maximum penetration. I slid my cock back and forth, hitting a tight, smooth rhythm, and really getting in concert with Odessa.

Our bodies always fit together well sexually, and this morning was no exception. The sweat dripped down our nude bodies, sluicing off us, and then splashing onto the tangled bedsheets beneath us. We moaned with pleasure as we really hit our sexual stride.

With Odessa on all fours and me kneeling behind her, I could really thrust myself into her. Though my cock was just too big to go in to the hilt, I could always sink more of it into a woman from behind while on my knees.

Excited and right in the moment, I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me. I started to pant like a dog and moan and groan with barely any restraint at all. Odessa knew immediately what was happening. She thrust back against me even harder, slamming her butt into my crotch.

"Oh, yeah," Odessa said breathlessly. "That's it...I'm nearly there, baby. I'm nearly there!"

Just as Odessa shrieked as the orgasm ripped through her, I slowed my thrusting a little, and waited until my new girlfriend hit her peak. I felt Odessa's body locking and convulsing, and then I drove my cock into her even harder, and then picked up speed too.

As our bodies slammed against each other and Odessa's yelps of pleasure got louder, I let out another embarrassing scream. Ropes of semen erupted out of my cock, and shot right into Odessa's gorgeous pussy. I kept pumping and pumping until I'd unloaded every ounce of semen, breathing hard the whole time.

Odessa screamed and shook, and then pitched forward onto her forearms, resting her head on the bedsheets beneath her. Odessa sucked in deep breath after deep breath until she could finally speak.

"God, I love fucking you," Odessa panted. "Every fuck we've had so far has been great."

"No argument there," I responded, and then pulled myself back away from Odessa, slowly sliding my softening cock out of her wet, silken pussy.

Totally spent, Odessa rolled onto her back. I slumped and then collapsed onto the bed next to her. Odessa and I looked at each other and then kissed passionately, truly enjoying the moment...and truly enjoying each other. We finally broke the warm, sweet kiss and looked each other in the eye.

"What a great way to start the day," I said with smile.

"Baby, every day starts great when the first thing I see is you lying next to me in the nude," Odessa said, and let forth with a riotous laugh. "A hot, sweet, naked muscular man hung like a horse...the perfect morning for any woman!"

Thanks for reading!!!!

12