Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside

Story Info
Matt and Odessa pleasure themselves by the pool...
8.3k words
4.63
13.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Literotica 2023 Valentine's Day Story Contest, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This is a stand-alone story featuring two of my recurring characters: Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 25-year-old exhibitionist) and Odessa (a beautiful but shy 27-year-old Cosplay enthusiast). This story features CFNM, ogling, female-of-male body worship, male-of-female body worship, fantasising, and surreptitious public masturbation. There is NO sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction.

---------------------------------------

At one end of the apartment complex's swimming pool...Matt.

It was a warm, wondrously sunny summer day in Sydney, Australia. I was lounging by my apartment complex's swimming pool and staring at the large, creamy, perfectly shaped breasts of the sexy neighbour I'd naughtily nicknamed Goal Shooter.

Wearing a vividly patterned orange one-piece swimsuit; a pair of large, dark sunglasses; Adidas slides; and a headscarf that kept her long, thick, dark mane of hair off her gorgeous face, Goal Shooter looked as beautiful as ever.

Her sparkling blue eyes were disappointingly hidden by her dark shades, but I could see the brunette beauty's full, red lips and wonderfully high cheekbones...and they looked amazing.

As she laid her large black-and-red beach towel across the long wooden bench at the top end of the pool, I gazed lustfully at Goal Shooter's long, lithe, pale legs; her perfectly shaped butt; her curvy hips; and her big, full breasts, which jiggled slightly and sexily as she moved.

The twenty-something brunette dropped her beach bag on the ground, sat down on the wooden bench, looked up at the bright blue sky above, and smiled warmly, obviously lost in the moment. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a book. I was too far away to tell what she was reading.

A relatively new resident in my apartment complex, I'd first spotted Goal Shooter a few weeks ago at the buildings' shared outdoor swimming pool. My new neighbour was tall and fit-looking, and she instantly caught my perennially wandering eye.

Simply put, this young woman had one of the best bodies and most beautiful faces I'd ever seen. I've been lucky enough to have made love to some truly gorgeous women in my time, but Goal Shooter was one of the most divine creatures I'd ever laid eyes on.

The beautiful brunette's long dark hair, curvy but strong figure, and almost cherubic features reminded me of someone, an actress perhaps, but I wasn't quite sure who. I'd wracked my brain continually and come up empty.

Goal Shooter had really monopolised my sexual thoughts lately. I'd already masturbated several times while fantasising about the gorgeous young woman, pumping my hard-pulsing cock while imagining the many sleazy and horribly debauched things I'd like to do to her.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. If I'm not doing the deed itself, I'm thinking about it. I'm a 25-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me.

I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I possibly can. Though partially for health and fitness purposes, my workout regime is principally designed to get my rig as shredded as possible in order to attract as much female attention as I can.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am in a near perpetual state of horniness, and I've enjoyed a lot of sordid sex and many kinky hook-ups in my time.

I love having sex with women, and I also love hanging out with them. My best friend and confidante is Darby Hamilton, my one-time foster sister, and a lesbian with a small group of largely female friends that I enjoy spending time with too.

I love women, but I've never had a long-term girlfriend, largely due to my rampant sex addiction. I genuinely don't know if I'd ever be able to remain faithful and stay monogamous. In short, I am very, very shitty boyfriend material.

There are a few wonderful women -- most of them considerably older than me -- that I have occasional, no-strings sex with, but they are not relationships ever likely to develop into anything more serious or meaningful.

These sexy older women that I make love to are certainly smart enough to know exactly who I am, and what I can offer...which is not a lot, outside of a few laughs and lots of raunchy, enjoyable sex.

There was something undeniably different, however, about Goal Shooter. Though I enjoyed jerking off while thinking about her sexually, I also had curious, uncharacteristic fantasies about taking her out to dinner, seeing a movie, and actually having a meaningful conversation with her.

The beautiful Goal Shooter was having an effect on me that only very few women had previously. She actually made me think about getting, well, romantic...which made me decidedly uncomfortable.

Unfortunately, I didn't know the beautiful brunette's name, so I'd helpfully nicknamed her Goal Shooter a week or two ago. Just as I was heading out for my evening run, the young woman walked into the apartment complex at exactly the same time as I was exiting it.

The beautiful, leggy brunette was wearing a very sexy netball uniform. She had a short skirt which showed off her lovely long legs, a sleeveless t-shirt, and a blue bib emblazoned with the letters GS.

With nothing else to go on, I immediately nicknamed the young woman Goal Shooter, per the netball position denoted by her blue bib. The vague sexual connotations of the term also fit nicely, and I'd been calling her that ever since.

On that evening a week or two ago, Goal Shooter and I smiled warmly as we passed by, obviously recognising each other from the pool previously. I instantly and optimistically sensed something between us, an undeniable frisson that bubbled across the air.

I'm positive Goal Shooter looked me up and down as we passed, shamelessly checking me out. I desperately tried not to stare too obviously at her big tits, or openly ogle her butt and legs. I didn't want Goal Shooter to know that I was a complete pervert.

I'd seen Goal Shooter a few times since at the pool after that chance evening passing. Unfortunately, I'd had to keep my hopefully surreptitious ogling of the beautiful brunette even more surreptitious because there were always other people lounging poolside at the same time.

The sexy and very cheeky Sarah and Hayley -- two English nurses I'd had a very naughty experience with [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Epic Nude Run"] -- were frequent pool users, and loved to mercilessly tease me while they soaked up the sun.

"We dare you to go skinny dipping, Matt" was their frequent refrain. "Give 'em all a look! Nobody would mind."

An attractive but slightly odd forty-something woman and her late-teenaged daughter also often walked into the pool area a few minutes after I arrived, and I constantly caught them checking me out and giggling to each other.

I was also near-certain the pair were spying on me late one night from their apartment window, so I put on a very naughty little show for them. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Nudes Up For Neighbors"]

There were a few other women that often appeared at the pool whenever I arrived, and I would also happily chat to a few other male neighbours poolside as well, but on this delightfully warm summer morning, Goal Shooter and I had the pool to ourselves. It was still early, and it was during the working week, so I desperately and reasonably hoped that we'd remain alone and uninterrupted.

With nobody around, I instantly opted to put on a cheeky poolside performance for Goal Shooter. I wanted to show this leggy beauty what I had, and I also wanted to get some idea of her potential interest in me.

I carefully stood up, flexed the considerable muscles in my highly toned chest and abdomen, and then went through a rigorous stretching routine, slowly, deliberately working on loosening up my taut arm and back muscles.

I even bent over and touched my toes, stretching out the muscles in the backs of my thighs and calves, which also, of course, gave Goal Shooter a good, long look at my toned butt, which was nicely shown off by my body-hugging black Speedo Aquashorts.

I am thankfully blessed with a truly enormous penis, which I actually have to tuck between my legs when I'm wearing a swimsuit. It still creates a huge bulge in the front of my Speedo Aquashorts, which I tried to accentuate by giving Goal Shooter plenty of side-on views of my shredded physique. I'm sure I even saw a smile play across the beautiful brunette's full, red lips at one point.

I pushed my longish, sandy brown hair off my face -- flexing my bulging biceps in the process -- and then dove gracefully into the pool. I cut a few laps back and forth through the cool water, narcissistically trying to look as good as I possibly could.

When I walked dripping wet up the steps and out of the pool, I instantly noticed that Goal Shooter had changed position while I was doing laps. No longer sitting on the bench, the beautiful brunette's towel was now spread out on the ground, and she was lying on her stomach, facing me.

I was almost certain Goal Shooter was sneakily looking at me through her dark sunglasses...and I loved it. Nothing gets me off like the feeling of a woman's eyes thirstily scanning up and down my body, enjoying its ridged contours.

Standing by the pool, I dried off, flexing my muscles the whole time, and then spread my towel out over my pool chair. I sat down and stretched out, enjoying the feel of the warm sun on my wet body.

I quickly slipped on my trusty, perve-friendly reflective aviator sunglasses, and kept a sly eye on the gorgeous Goal Shooter, who I was now near-positive was checking me out.

I gazed at the considerable cleavage created by Goal Shooter's position lying down, and fantasised about sinking my face into that soft, creamy flesh, and how I'd like to lick and suck on the gorgeous brunette's nipples. She really drove me wild.

After about fifteen minutes or so, Goal Shooter gracefully got up, took off her sunglasses and headscarf, walked to the side of the pool, sat down on the edge, and then casually slid into the water. I watched in rapt fascination as she floated briefly on her back, her big breasts sloshing around alluringly in the water.

Goal Shooter swam around a little, and then dived underwater, which prompted her beautifully rounded butt to briefly break the water's smooth surface, giving me a nice look at its curved perfection as the gorgeous brunette's swimsuit pinched ever so slightly into her arse crack.

After a few more minutes, the impressively fit and physical Goal Shooter pulled herself up out of the water, spun around, and then sat on the edge of the pool, her breasts sexily swaying from side to side with the movement of her body.

As water ran over her face and dripped down into her wonderfully inviting cleavage, Goal Shooter pushed her long, thick, dark, wet hair back from her face, and I was struck once again by how truly beautiful she was.

With a jolt of nervousness and surprise, I felt myself very quickly getting embarrassingly erect. I urgently wrapped my towel around my waist, as my huge cock got even harder in my tight swimsuit, pushing aggressively against its wet fabric.

I was in a high state of sensual arousal. Goal Shooter had gotten me so hot and turned on that I was desperate to masturbate while looking at her. I just had to do it...it was tasteless and sleazy, but I needed to get myself off.

It was an urge driving me, and literally muddying any notion I had of rational thought. I physically and mentally needed to come while gazing upon Goal Shooter's feminine perfection.

Though I can easily strip nude in front of women, and then happily go wherever a sexy situation might lead after that, I have absolutely no skill whatsoever when it comes to actually instigating a normal conversation with a woman I'm interested in.

In short, I have no game...zero...none at all. Disturbingly, I was far more comfortable jerking off over Goal Shooter at a public swimming pool than I was talking to her.

With my towel wrapped tightly around my waist, I waited until Goal Shooter got up and walked back to her towel, and then quickly wrenched off my wet Speedo Aquashorts from under my towel while she wasn't looking, leaving them on the ground in a sodden, rumpled pile.

Safely protected by my beach towel, my large cock was now disturbingly and fully erect. It felt amazing but also nerve-wracking to have a boner in such a public place. I turned and shifted my body to the side to make my raging hard-on less obvious.

With Goal Shooter's back turned, I quickly shot my hand up under my towel. I gave my cock a few quick strokes with my much-practiced right hand. I peeled my foreskin back over my big, bulbous cock-head, and then vigorously worked my shaft, sliding my hand back and forth furiously between my muscled thighs.

I was so highly aroused that I knew it wouldn't take much to make me come. I am embarrassingly and frequently prone to premature ejaculation, and have humiliated myself on multiple occasions.

I've even reached orgasm previously in what must be near-record time [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Abbie Chatfield"], and have also seen a hypnotist to help with the problem, with mixed results.

Because I hadn't jerked off previously that morning -- and also because I was so incredibly turned on -- I knew I would likely blow in a matter of mere minutes with the divinely sexy Goal Shooter serving as masturbatory motivation.

I watched with delighted surprise as Goal Shooter bent over to straighten her towel, which gave me an incredible view of her butt and long legs. She did this so slowly and stylishly that I was almost certain Goal Shooter was actually doing it for my benefit...just like me, she was putting on her own little show. I was sure of it, and I loved it.

While the gorgeous brunette was sexily butt-flashing me, I jerked my cock even harder and faster under the modest protection of my towel. I let out a very quiet moan and licked my lips as I got more and more aroused.

As I gazed lustfully at Goal Shooter's butt, I fantasised about throwing my towel aside, spreading my bare legs open wide, fully exposing myself, and then slowly masturbating while she watched me.

I imagined Goal Shooter licking her lips and fondling her breasts in a peak state of sexual arousal as I lewdly performed for her. I desperately wanted to get naked for Goal Shooter and parade my nude body around luridly for her benefit.

But again, I also thought about what it would be like to talk with Goal Shooter and actually get to know her. I had never even heard Goal Shooter speak, and I wondered feverishly about what her voice sounded like...and what she looked like when she laughed.

For a raging, highly promiscuous sex addict like me, these were decidedly deep emotional responses to a woman, and I couldn't help but feel surprised and confused by them. This was a fresh experience, and it had me on the emotional back-foot.

I slowed my enthusiastic cock-stroking as Goal Shooter lay down on her stomach again and faced me. Her large, stylish black sunglasses were now back in place, but her cute headscarf remained on the ground next to her. The gorgeous brunette's milky cleavage was again gloriously on display.

With one hand, the beautiful, sexily water-slicked brunette picked up her book and returned to her reading. Her other hand, however, had disappeared somewhere under her body. What was she doing with her hand?

As subtly as I could, I turned my body further to the side, and very slowly continued to stroke my erect cock back and forth under my towel, just taking short, quick yanks at it, still working myself toward a desperately longed-for orgasm, but in the most sly, low-key manner I could.

My king-size towel was thankfully so large that it afforded me a lot of cover so I could still safely and privately play with myself without being disgustingly and horribly obvious.

With my body still slicked with water from the pool, the sun beating warmly down upon me, and Goal Shooter's wonderfully fit but still pneumatic body on glorious display in her sexy one-piece swimsuit, a feeling of sensual rapture resounded within me.

The illicit nature of what I was doing was also incredibly arousing. I'd often fantasised about swimming nude and then masturbating at my apartment complex's pool, but I never thought I'd actually do it. It was happening, and I was in a truly intense state of arousal.

Goal Shooter's milky breasts wobbled and swayed slightly as her body moved, and then it very slowly dawned on me what she may have actually been doing with the arm that had disappeared under her body.

I gasped in surprise...though defying belief, I was almost certain Goal Shooter was actually masturbating too, likely touching herself with the hand hidden away under her body. This really was too good to be true.

Feelings of even greater excitement and arousal exploded through me with this highly lascivious realisation. I took a few quick strokes on my stiff cock, and shivers of pleasure rocketed up my spine. I gently jiggled my big, heavy ball-sack with my right hand, and then pulled on my cock again.

I love masturbating (if I don't get any sex, I usually jerk off two or three times a day), and I absolutely love playing with myself outside in the fresh air. This poolside pull felt truly extraordinary...it was without question one of the most amazing solo wanks I'd ever had, rivalled only by a great self-pleasuring session I once had on a deserted stretch of Byron Bay beach. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Byron Bay Beach Wank"]

Now in the throes of lust, excitement and passion -- and almost certain that Goal Shooter was also pleasuring herself -- I relentlessly hammered my raging, pulsing erection underneath my towel. I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking.

I moaned quietly again. I was coming. Though it had been quick, I didn't try to arrest my climax. I wanted to come. The orgasm roared through me powerfully. Sweat poured down my face and neck as I desperately tried to supress my body movements and sensual moaning to make what I was doing less obvious.

Not wanting to revealingly shoot incriminating wads of jism onto the ground at my feet, I aimed my cock upward with my right hand, and then finally unloaded generously into the folds of my large towel.

Thick streams of semen spurted out of my pulsing member with incredible force. It spat out of me, firing hard and fast, and I wrapped my towel around my cock, letting it soak up my warm man-seed.

After two more thick bolts of semen erupted from me and into the towel, I wiped around my cock with it. As I hurriedly cleaned up, my cock slowly softened and then drooped completely.

I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, and slumped back against my poolside chair. I slid off my aviators, dropped them on the small table next to me, and wiped furiously at my sweaty brow with my forearm.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done. Even for me, it was a bold and extraordinarily sleazy experience. The fierce pleasure slowly spreading through me was joined by nervousness. I pulled the towel even tighter around my waist.

I looked over at Goal Shooter. Her head was bowed, and her tits were jiggling furiously in her hot orange one-piece swimsuit. Her body slid back and forth, her arm still hidden somewhere under her body.