Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beautiful brunette then looked up briefly at me, and I saw her mouth form the alluring shape of an O, the final piece of proof I needed. Like me, Goal Shooter was indeed masturbating by the side of our apartment complex's pool. We were actually getting each other off. It was happening.

After a few moments, Goal Shooter dropped her head, and then slumped down flat on her stomach, her big tits splaying and squashing sexily beneath her.

Slowly, Goal Shooter took off her dark sunglasses. I watched the gorgeous brunette's every move with excitement and fascination, still astounded by what we had both been doing.

For what felt like an hour, but was actually little more than a few seconds, Goal Shooter raised her head and we looked at each other. A slight, embarrassed smile played across the beautiful brunette's lovely face, and I returned my own similar look. It almost felt as if volts of electricity were coursing and sizzling between us.

Our extraordinary sexual moment was horribly interrupted when the warm morning silence was shattered by the sound of Goal Shooter's phone ringing. The gorgeous brunette shook her head as if to clear her thoughts, and then reached into her bag. She pulled out her phone, and put it gently to her ear.

"Hi...Odessa Prince speaking," the woman formerly known as Goal Shooter said in a sexy, wonderfully deep voice. "Oh, right...okay. Sorry about that...I'm here. I'll be there in just a minute. So sorry, I'm coming now."

With that, Odessa Prince quickly picked up her beach bag and headscarf, put her sunglasses back on, threw her towel hastily over her smooth, supple shoulder, and slipped on her Adidas slides. Her breasts swayed slightly as she moved, and her long, wet hair hung loose down her back.

The beautiful brunette gave me another slight, embarrassed smile, and then walked hurriedly out of the pool area, closing the gate quietly behind her. I enjoyed another good, long look at her delightfully toned butt and legs.

As I watched the incredibly alluring Odessa Prince walk quickly back to her apartment building, I pulled my now partially dry Speedo Aquashorts back on under my disgusting, semen-caked towel.

Once my figure-hugging swimsuit was safely back on, I threw my soiled towel aside, and then plunged once again into the pool, the cool water providing instant relief from my feverish, sexed-up, post-orgasmic malaise.

I was in a quiet state of shock. Under the warm summer sun, I'd jerked off mere metres away from an extraordinarily beautiful woman, and now I knew her name too...Odessa Prince...Odessa Prince...Odessa Prince...

At the other end of the apartment complex's swimming pool...Odessa.

It was a warm, wondrously sunny summer day in Sydney, Australia. 27-year-old Odessa Prince was lounging by her apartment complex's swimming pool and staring at the exquisite bulge in Matt's butt-hugging Speedos.

The beautiful brunette was astounded by how the thin, black, stretchy fabric of Matt's skimpy little swimsuit was being strained and tested by the enormity of what heaved inside it.

Odessa couldn't see, however, where Matt's penis ended; there wasn't the usual bulge that the head of a man's penis customarily creates in a tight swimsuit. Odessa had slyly checked out many men in their beach-wear, and she knew what she was looking for.

With a very naughty and knowing smile, the beautiful 27-year-old pondered the possibility that Matt's manhood was actually so big and unwieldy that the muscular hunk had to tuck it between his legs.

Though Odessa was certainly no "size queen", there was undeniably something exciting and dramatic about a man with a large penis. It brought an unquestionable suggestion of power and confidence, as well as aesthetic appeal.

The gorgeous brunette had thoroughly enjoyed sex with men with average sized penises, and small ones too, but seeing a man naked for the first time and discovering that he was well hung always provided a lurid thrill.

Matt looked to be, well, huge, and the sight of his bulging crotch excited Odessa nearly as much as his chiselled, incredibly handsome face, and rippling, tanned, smooth, powerfully muscled body.

The strikingly alluring Matt looked to be in his mid-twenties, and Odessa was even further turned on by how much her new neighbour resembled the American actor and infamous cult figure Joe Dallesandro.

The intensely masculine, steamily brooding Andy Warhol "superstar" and frequently nude beefcake model had long been a favourite of Odessa's, who adored his wackily inspired work in the bizarre 1970s horror films Blood For Dracula and Flesh For Frankenstein. Matt's likeness to the divine Joe Dallesandro sent warm, sensual shivers up Odessa's spine.

Odessa had first spotted Matt a week or two prior on the very day that she moved into this new apartment complex. Sick of the mess, inconsiderate behaviour, and way-too-frequent sounds of sex that came with living in a share house, Odessa was happy to finally have her own peaceful, quiet space. That level of happiness increased exponentially when Matt first walked into the swimming pool area.

"Hi," Matt said with a friendly but slightly nervous and uncertain wink, and then walked toward the opposite end of the pool area, obviously not wanting to intrude. "Warm day, huh?"

"Yeah, it's great," Odessa replied with her typical nervous shyness, and then returned to what she'd been doing on her laptop.

The gorgeous brunette had happily learned Matt's name when she overheard him chatting to two pretty English girls at the pool. In their thick accents, the girls were teasing Matt and being incredibly flirtatious, even suggesting that he go skinny dipping. Odessa guessed that something sexual had likely happened between the three of them previously.

A keen writer of amateur sci-fi and fantasy fiction, Odessa was so aroused by the sight of handsome, muscly Matt in his skimpy little swimsuit that it had inspired her to write a long, highly involved swords-and-sex story featuring a principal character totally modelled on her strikingly appealing new neighbour.

Odessa penned this sexually driven, utterly kinky story for "Sex, Dragons, Dungeons & Death", an amateur fantasy fiction website platforming violent, highly sexual sword-and-sorcery storytelling from both male and female writers.

The mere act of writing the story had gotten Odessa incredibly hot, her levels of arousal increasing as she got further and further into her prurient tale of a naked warrior at the mercy of the female ruler of a matriarchal society. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Chapters 1-3"]

Considering herself a nice, decent girl, Odessa was often shocked by the absolute raunchiness of the sexy fantasy stories she dreamed up, and the one inspired by Matt had been particularly salacious, and very, very naughty.

The muscular hunk had that effect on her, and Odessa loved writing a story in which his alter ego was publicly stripped and then sexually exploited by a society of strong women...again and again and again.

Odessa later enjoyed another encounter with Matt. After her regular Wednesday night netball game -- she was Goal Shooter for The Southern Districts Hawks -- Odessa passed Matt on her way back into the apartment complex.

Obviously heading out for a run, the muscular hunk looked hot in his tight singlet and shorts, and Odessa couldn't help shamelessly checking him out, running her eyes all over his strong muscular arms and tall, powerful frame. She even quickly glanced at his bulging crotch.

Odessa smiled warmly at Matt just as he smiled at her, and there was unquestionably something reciprocal going on between them. The 27-year-old also caught Matt staring right at her breasts, and then dropping his eyes to check out her butt and legs. Far from offended, Odessa was totally excited by this hot guy's attentions and interest.

Being the height of summer, Odessa had seen Matt a few times at the pool since, and had noticed a very interesting trend. Whenever Matt arrived at the pool in nothing but his tight Speedos, a procession of women would usually follow him in mere minutes later, after obviously watching from their apartment windows. Matt appeared to be something of a sex symbol amongst the women in Odessa's new apartment complex.

The two pretty English girls would often come through the pool gate soon after Matt, along with an overweight woman in her fifties, a diminutive thirty-something Asian, a heavy-set forty-something Polynesian, and a young South American who would show off her curvy, pimply butt in a revealing g-string.

Matt's two keenest admirers, however, were unquestionably a slightly creepy forty-something woman and her late teens/early twenties daughter. With near lip-smacking fervour, the pair would ogle the handsome young man unashamedly and giggle together the whole time.

The slobbering lust of the mother and daughter for Matt was so patently obvious, as was their profound weirdness, that Odessa feared they would possibly rip off the muscular hunk's swimsuit at any moment and have their bizarre, kinky way with him right there by the pool.

Her wild imagination kicking instantly into gear, Odessa cast the admittedly very attractive mother and daughter as weirdly incestuous serial killers with a secret dungeon somewhere full of hot young male sex slaves they'd abducted from outside gyms or the offices of male modelling agencies.

Odessa's thoughts about Matt, however, were also far from wholesome. The 27-year-old had even masturbated a couple of times while thinking about the muscular hunk, picturing him totally nude by the pool as she worked on herself with a wonderfully stimulating vibrator she'd purchased from the excellent adult store Intimus.

As Odessa got closer and closer to orgasming, she would imagine Matt posing for her by the pool, flexing his biceps and stretching out his muscular frame while his (imagined) long, thick penis dangled alluringly between his powerful thighs and his balls jiggled beneath it.

When she finally climaxed, Odessa would fantasise about taking Matt's (imagined) enormous penis first into her mouth, then into her vagina, and finally, and most naughtily of all, into her welcoming butt. Odessa was truly, profoundly hot for Matt. She was into him in a major way.

Despite the fact that there were always too many other women around the pool anyway, Odessa Prince knew there was no way she could possibly talk to Matt. She had a huge crush on her new neighbour, but the 27-year-old was painfully shy around new people, and had a lot of trouble striking up conversations with guys.

Odessa would have loved to strut up to Matt, introduce herself with some witty line, and then happily chat to him about what he did for work, what he enjoyed doing with his spare time, what kind of food he favoured, and what movies he'd seen recently.

Odessa would have loved to get to know the gorgeous Matt beyond just his incredible physique, but she was simply too shy and reserved to seize the moment.

There was a great irony to this. A movie buff, a horror nut, a pop culture maven, and a devoted fan of comic books, Odessa Prince was also a very keen, and very popular, Cosplay enthusiast.

At pop culture and comic book conventions around the country, she would happily and excitedly get dressed up as Star Trek characters and various female superheroes, often in revealing, highly sexualised costumes.

Her impressive cleavage and long, bare legs often on glorious display, Odessa enjoyed posing for photos and chatting to other fans, many of them nervous young men, and most of them very obviously sexually excited by her.

Serious about her fitness, Odessa knew deep down that she had a great body, achieved through much running, swimming, and netball training. She also knew she was blessed with big, beautifully shaped breasts and a nicely curved butt, and was wholly cognisant of the effect these sexy physical attributes had on men.

But when she wasn't in costume, Odessa was a different person. A superhero outfit gave her a confidence and strength she could only aspire to when she was dressed in her "civilian" clothes. Though she had no problem showing off her body in a swimsuit, starting a conversation with a guy was a different matter altogether.

Odessa had certainly enjoyed many sexual encounters, as well as a few long-term boyfriends, but all of these relationships had been either instigated by confident young men, or had begun on internet dating sites, where an opening conversation could be extensively planned and then literately written, which was Odessa's specialty.

On this hot summer's day, Odessa was thankfully at the pool alone with Matt. She giggled at the thought. All of the muscly hunk's desperate female admirers must have been off at work, inside masturbating, shopping for sex toys or, in the case of the weirdo mother and daughter, in their dungeon somewhere double-teaming one of their screaming sex slaves.

Sitting on a long wooden bench at the end of the pool and pretending to read Mary Stewart's The Crystal Cave, Odessa looked on with great interest as Matt got up from where he'd been casually lounging on a pool chair.

Her excitement building, Odessa watched with near bated breath as the gorgeous hunk flexed the impressive muscles of his obviously waxed, highly toned chest and abdomen.

The fact that Matt was waxed was something of a red flag, possibly denoting a blinding vanity and arrogance. Or maybe he was just a guy who really cared about his appearance...hardly a hanging offence!

From behind her dark sunglasses, Odessa's eyes flicked from the pages of her unread book to the far more compelling sight of Matt putting himself through a rigorous stretching routine, slowly, carefully moving his rippling arms and shoulders.

Matt's movements were so deliberate and perfectly calibrated that Odessa slowly began to think the muscular hunk was actually putting on a show for her benefit. She'd never seen him do this with all the other women around. Vain? Silly? Sure, but it was also freaking hot.

Then, in one quick instant, Odessa knew for certain that Matt was performing for her. With a decidedly absurd, almost womanly flourish, the muscular hunk bent over and touched his toes, apparently stretching out the muscles in the backs of his thighs and calves.

It was clearly, hilariously obvious, however, that the preening Matt was doing this to give Odessa a good, long look at his taut, rock-hard butt, which looked truly extraordinary in his supremely tight, black Speedo Aquashorts.

Adding to the theatrical, highly sexualised nature of what he was doing, Matt constantly moved his body so Odessa could clearly see how enormous the bulge in his Speedos was when presented to her in a side-on view.

Matt's bulge was so big it almost looked fake, like the muscular hunk had a rolled-up sock down his swimsuit. Odessa was certain, however, that's Matt's bulge was the real deal...it just had to be. It had to be real.

Matt was literally like a peacock displaying its ornate feathers to attract female attention. He was showing Odessa what he had, and she loved what she saw. Odessa was so entranced and entertained by the hunk's silly but sexy poolside show that she couldn't help smiling with pleasure.

With a grin still playing across her full, red lips, Odessa watched as Matt pushed his longish, sandy brown hair off his face, and then dove with great, dramatic style into the pool. An impressive athlete, the muscular hunk moved up and down the pool quickly and gracefully, naturally sexy in his Speedos.

A true physical vision, Matt was like Odessa's own personal version of the under-appreciated character of Ka-Zar Of The Savage Land, Marvel Comics' muscled-up, long-haired, loincloth-clad answer to Tarzan.

Odessa literally felt tingles rumble through her groin at this sexy thought. Maybe she could one day get Matt to join her in some Cosplay? And perhaps even some costumed sex? Now, that would be a thrill...

Odessa was getting so outrageously aroused that she had to change position. While Matt was swimming, the gorgeous brunette spread her towel out on the ground and then lied down on her stomach.

With a naughty giggle, Odessa squeezed her legs together tightly and gently pushed her crotch down hard onto the warm concrete beneath her, further upping her arousal levels.

Lying on her flat, toned tummy, Odessa watched Matt walk slowly, sexily up the steps and out of the pool, water sluicing off his marbled body and down his handsome face. Odessa sneakily kept up her illicit perving, hoping her dark sunglasses would give her a little cover as she gazed upon Matt.

Odessa slyly watched Matt dry himself off, his muscles bulging and undulating the whole time. His towel spread out over his pool chair, Matt sat down, stretched out, and then slipped on a pair of reflective aviator sunglasses from the small table next to him.

As she watched Matt's water-slicked, hard-muscled body slowly drying off in the warm sun, Odessa held her legs even tighter together, and bore down even harder on the concrete beneath her. She could feel herself getting a little wet, and luxuriated in the naughty, highly sensual feeling of it.

With Matt so obviously and sexily performing for her, Odessa made the slow, slightly difficult decision to put on her own little show. The gorgeous 27-year-old hoped she would catch Matt showing some obvious interest, which would hopefully bolster her confidence, and further encourage her to actually start a conversation with him.

After about fifteen minutes or so, Odessa stood up with as much style and poise as she could, took off her sunglasses and headscarf, moved slowly to the side of the pool, perched down briefly on the edge, and then let her body slide effortlessly into the water.

Enjoying the feel of the cool water on her sun-warmed skin, Odessa floated briefly on her back, fully aware of how enticing her big breasts must have looked as they rolled around gently within the confines of her stylish one-piece swimsuit.

Odessa swam around a little, and then theatrically dived underwater, her lily-white butt briefly breaking the water's smooth surface. Odessa could feel her swimsuit ever so slightly riding into her butt-crack, and she hoped Matt was enjoying the glimpses she was providing of her pale, smooth, curvy bum cheeks.

After a few more minutes, Odessa used her toned, strong arms to pull herself up out of the water, and then spun around, landing her butt perfectly on the edge of the pool, and excitingly feeling her big breasts swooshing around and up and down with the extreme movement.

Odessa pushed her long, thick, dark, wet hair back from her face, got up from her sitting position -- keeping her legs together gracefully at all times -- and then walked slowly back to where her towel was spread across the hot concrete.

Should she do it? Could she? Well, Matt had shown her his, so Odessa decided to show him hers. With a giggle, the 27-year-old beauty cheekily bent over to straighten her perfectly positioned towel, which wasn't in need of any straightening at all.

Odessa unnecessarily fussed with her towel for much longer than she needed to, making sure Matt had ample opportunity to drink in the hopefully appealing sight of her butt and long legs. The 27-year-old moved her arse from side to side just for effect.

After providing what she felt was a nice, sexy, naughty little show, Odessa slowly turned around and then lied back down on her towel on her stomach. She slid her dark sunglasses back on, and looked back over at Matt.

Sitting on his pool chair in the sun, the muscular hunk now had his towel surprisingly wrapped tightly around his waist. Odessa also noticed an exciting new detail. In a wet, rumpled bundle not far from his feet were Matt's Speedos. He'd obviously quickly slid them off while Odessa had been swimming in the pool or fussing with her towel.