Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Reminisce...

Story Info
Matt & Odessa masturbate on opposite sides of the world...
4.5k words
4.65
4.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES: This is an entry in the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy twenty-something female Cosplay enthusiast) and my principal character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) individually reminiscing about their former relationship while masturbating on opposite sides of the world. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, male-of-female body worship, discussion of cunnilingus and fellatio, and detailed male and female masturbation. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Romance".

---------------------------------------

Odessa...

It was Valentine's Day in Tempe, Arizona, USA. Odessa Prince had her right hand down her underpants, and she was about to joyfully insert two fingers into her pussy.

Odessa's mother was resting in her bedroom, and the beautiful brunette had taken the opportunity to indulge in a little self-love. Odessa slowly worked her index and middle fingers through her tight, swollen, sensitive labia, and then into the warm wetness of her vagina. Odessa slid her fingers around inside herself for a few moments, getting herself even more damp with excitement.

Lying on her large, queen-sized bed in just her grey sports-bra and black, boy-leg underpants, Odessa spread her long, supple legs wide, her bare feet hanging over the sides of the bed. This gave the beautiful brunette better access to the source of her womanly pleasure...and Odessa was ready to tap it.

In a dazed, dozy, near dream-state, Odessa half-closed her gorgeous, light blue eyes, and slid her fingers further inside herself, eventually finding her way to her clitoris. Odessa would usually have reached into her box of goodies from the online adult store Intimus, but she'd been lying on her bed for a well-deserved rest when the surprising desire to masturbate had taken a firm and surprising hold of her.

It was chilly in Odessa's new hometown of Tempe, Arizona, but the beautiful brunette had the heated-up air-con going in her bedroom, so she had no problem peeling off her hoodie and sweat pants to get things a little more sensual and erotic. Odessa always preferred to masturbate while fully nude...it made her feel sexier and more in the moment, and it also allowed for better access to her body.

After excitingly rubbing her clitoris for a few moments, Odessa slid her fingers out of her pussy, and then quickly peeled off her sports bra. Odessa's big, firm, perfectly shaped breasts flew up and then flopped down heavily as her bra went over them. Odessa lifted her bra over her dark-maned head and then threw the soft fabric garment onto the floor.

Desperate to get her fingers back inside herself, Odessa lifted her smooth, beautifully curved butt up off the bed, and then slid her underpants over her hips and then down her cleanly waxed legs. Odessa plucked her boy-leg knickers off her feet and then sent them sailing onto the floor, where they landed right next to her bra. Odessa's netball skills were very happily still with her.

Totally, happily, sensually nude, Odessa laid back down on her bed, and then spread her legs open wide once more. The beautiful brunette slid her eager fingers through her small, thin strip of black pubic hair, and then sunk them back into her pussy, groaning quietly with the titillating sensation of personal penetration. It felt great every time.

Odessa was wonderfully, naughtily wet, her feminine essence trailing sensually from her insides and down her inner thighs. Her skin glistened with it, which only served to turn Odessa on even more. She loved the sensation of being well and truly wet...thinking about Matt nearly always had that effect on her.

Matt was Odessa's ex-boyfriend, and he was thousands of kilometres away in Sydney, Australia. They had broken up just before Christmas, but they'd parted as friends, and Odessa still thought of Matt often...usually while she was alone and feeling horny. Matt had become Odessa's masturbation go-to guy, and he always got her off.

Back in Sydney, Odessa had made her first real play for Matt by sending him an anonymous Valentine's Day letter and card the previous year, so this most cheesily romantic of days held a very special significance for her. Odessa had even briefly considered phoning Matt (they still chatted occasionally), but ultimately decided that contacting her ex-boyfriend on Valentine's Day would just be too unfairly misleading.

When Odessa's beloved mother was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease, the very good, and very loving, daughter only had one course of action: Odessa almost immediately packed up her things and relocated from Sydney to Tempe, Arizona, where her mother had lived and worked as a marriage celebrant for some time.

Matt had practically begged Odessa to allow him to come with her, but she just couldn't manage it all at once. It was too much for Odessa to deal with emotionally. Matt was also -- somewhat distressingly, but somewhat excitingly too -- an exhibitionist and sex addict, and the increasingly perverse nature of their relationship had really begun to trouble Odessa. They had gone to sexual places that she wished she'd never visited.

Matt's often mind-boggling admissions about his past sexual experiences had also served to make Odessa question her feelings for him. Though Matt was a sweet, caring, comforting, considerate, warm, and funny guy, some of the things he'd done in the past were just too disgusting for Odessa to comfortably accept. Some of the things Matt had done were just, well, fucking gross.

Uncertain from the get-go, Odessa had demanded total honesty from Matt on their first date, and she eventually came to at least partially regret it. It would take a lot for any girl to accept that their nice guy boyfriend had previously been gang-banged by -- on separate occasions -- ten Irish party girls, four women working in a massage parlour, and a crew of four Malaysian cleaning women. Odessa just couldn't cross that bridge. Every time she had sex with Matt, the image of her boyfriend being gang-banged came crashing into Odessa's pretty head.

But Matt was so sweet, and so tender with her, that Odessa still felt an enormous amount of warmth for her ex-boyfriend. Matt always treated her so well, and considered her with so much obvious respect (even when he was fucking her in the butt, for god's sake), that making the decision to break up with him was very, very tough. It almost broke her heart. But Matt's wild sex life, combined with the serious needs of her mother, made it almost a no-brainer. It was over.

Odessa's life in Tempe, Arizona was a quiet and lonely one. The beautiful brunette looked after her mother, and was constantly emotionally crushed by her parent's declining health. Odessa still worked remotely for the same Sydney-based femme-centric website she had prior to relocating to Arizona, creating written and video content. Odessa had been able to indulge her love of Cosplay via Zoom, but there hadn't been any pop culture events nearby since her arrival. She was desperate to get dressed up again and mingle with her fellow fans.

Always on hand to look after her mother, Odessa spent much of her time binge-watching TV series, surfing the net, working for the website, and penning the odd piece of (occasionally sexual in nature) amateur fiction for various online platforms. Odessa took long walks, checked out the attractions of her new hometown, thought about Matt, and masturbated...while thinking about Matt.

Odessa laid on her bed and rubbed her clitoris with increasing force. As she writhed around naked and played with herself with more and more passion, Odessa thought mainly of the incredible sex she'd had with Matt, and of the staggering masculine beauty of her ex-boyfriend's nude body. Matt was a fucking bull, and he drove Odessa totally crazy in the bedroom.

Matt spent hours engaged in physical activity. If he wasn't running, swimming, rock climbing, parasailing, surfing, kayaking, or diving, he was working out in his home gym (often completely naked) or at his fitness centre of choice. As a result, Matt's body was a heavily muscled work of art. A complete and utter narcissist (and he knew it!), Matt also waxed his toned, taut, chiseled body, so it was totally, sexily smooth.

Matt also had an outrageously big cock. It was long and thick and uncut, and hung almost down to his knees when it was flaccid. When it was fully erect and inside her, Odessa almost felt like it could rip her apart. But despite his muscles and massive cock, Matt was a gentle and considerate lover, and he would spend a near mesmerising amount of time going down on her.

As Odessa replayed the feelings of Matt inside her, she rubbed her clitoris even more vigorously and spread her long, lithe legs open even wider. With her left hand, Odessa pulled at her dark-brown areolae and plucked at her sharp, fully erect nipples. She ground her butt into her soft, large bed. Odessa was getting hot...very hot.

Odessa played her huge variety of often mind-blowing sexual experiences (there had been so many...so many) with Matt in her head like her own personal porno, recalling the feel of his big, muscled, powerful body pressing into hers, the sensation of his huge cock penetrating her wet pussy, his hardness and rigidity so incredible against her softer female frame. For some reason, however, it was one of their less dynamic trysts that got Odessa truly excited this time.

It happened one afternoon while Odessa was desperately busy trying to meet a deadline for the femme-centric website she created content for. Odessa was at her desk in a Tigra t-shirt and billowing skirt, banging away on her keyboard, the words flowing easily but time getting away from her at a startling rate.

Matt, meanwhile, was desperate to get Odessa's attention. Using his almost foolproof fallback, Matt peeled off his t-shirt, slid down his shorts, and then began walking around Odessa's apartment in just his fitted, black Calvin Klein boxer shorts. Matt pumped his fists to make his biceps bulge and his pecs and abs pop. The outline of his enormous cock was clearly visible through the thin fabric of his skin-tight underpants. As always, Matt looked fucking hot.

Lying prone on her bed and remembering amazing Matt, her fingers wet with pleasure, Odessa rubbed her clitoris more vigorously, and felt waves of pleasure move beautifully through her groin and then into the rest of her body. She shivered with delight, even more excited by the illicitness of her surprise mid-afternoon session of slit-surfing.

Odessa moaned loudly as she then recalled Matt dropping his boxers when he realised that his near-nude attempt at distraction wasn't working. Matt had to go hilariously to Def-Con 4 by dropping his pants and hanging his cock and balls out to air. Totally naked, Matt slunk around Odessa's spare-bedroom-turned-study, leaning in the doorway with his massive schlong dangling nearly down to his knees. Odessa looked at Matt and smiled, but then returned quickly to the article she was writing.

When his brazen and very sexy offer of full frontal, cock-out nudity didn't work, Matt naughtily got down on all fours (a very hot image in itself) and then crawled under Odessa's desk. As she typed, Odessa felt her naked boyfriend's hands on her knees, and then sliding up her inner thighs. Before she could do anything, Matt made a grab for Odessa's panties, clutching at the thin cotton with his big, strong hands.

"Matt...fuck...I'm busy," Odessa protested, trying to close her legs, but Matt already had her knickers halfway down her creamy thighs. "Oh, come on...I've got a deadline."

"Keep writing," Matt said quietly from under Odessa's desk. "I'm not stopping you...I'm not touching your hands...you can still type, baby."

Odessa flushed and shivered as she felt Matt slide her panties right down her legs, and then off over her daintily bare feet. For absurdly comic effect, Matt then hurled Odessa's stolen knickers out from under the desk, and they landed right on top of the prized Wonder Woman action figure on Odessa's collectable-laden bookshelf.

As Odessa desperately tried to focus on her story about the best cocktails for the upcoming season, she felt Matt's expert fingers prying her labia apart, and then moments later moaned at the unmistakable feeling of Matt's tongue entering her. While Odessa typed and writhed around excitedly on her chair, Matt licked and flicked at her clitoris, which he located in a matter of seconds.

Matt worked Odessa's pussy like a Stradivarius. By the time of this sexy little encounter, the couple had been together for a few months, and Matt knew Odessa's body very, very well. He knew what his girlfriend wanted and where she wanted it, and he could make her come like none of her previous lovers had. Though Matt came quickly if he hadn't emptied his jizz-tanks earlier, the couple had worked out their timing so his premature ejaculation was never really a problem.

With the thoughts of Matt's sexual prowess racing through her mind, Odessa rubbed harder and harder on her clitoris until she could feel her womanly juices literally running down her inner thighs. She was getting more and more hot and turned on thinking about Matt, and her expert fingers were sending her toward a sweet, longed-for orgasm.

As Odessa recalled the way Matt had tongued her to a delicious climax just as she put the finishing touches on her story about cocktails, the beautiful brunette also began to orgasm on her bed with her fingers inside herself. Odessa's full, red lips formed an excited O as her groin exploded with sensual electricity, her orgasm gripping her tight and hard, forcing her to shake and shiver as she continued to rub her clitoris.

After a few sensational, body-warming minutes, Odessa's climax peaked and then subsided, the tension in her body easing, her muscles loosening, and a feeling of pure joy overcoming her. The gorgeous brunette's body slumped down into the softness of her bed. She felt wholly satiated, every fibre of her being singing and reverberating. In terms of self-administered orgasms, it was a good one.

Naked and wet in the artificial warm air of her bedroom, Odessa luxuriated in the post-orgasmic feeling for a few delightful minutes, lying loose and relaxed on her bed. Odessa lightly fondled her sweat-slicked breasts as she came down from her climax. She ran her fingers down her flat stomach, stopping just short at her strip of black pubic hair, and then sighed.

Alone and lonely in Tempe, Arizona, Odessa Prince wasn't sure if she actually loved Matt...but she certainly missed him.

Matt...

It was Valentine's Day in Sydney, Australia. I was lying on my apartment's balcony in the warm summer sun...I was completely naked.

With a sun umbrella perfectly positioned, I couldn't be seen by my neighbours...not that I actually mind being seen in the nude anyway. Though not clinically diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a twenty-something narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed many, many kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator.

But in fear of getting myself reported to the cops for indecent exposure, I kept the sun umbrella in place, and kept my shredded, heavily muscled nude body out of the view of my neighbours. Sensually warmed by the sun's delicate morning rays, I instantly became aroused. I started to think about some of my recent sexual encounters, and I felt my enormous cock begin to swell as it lolled in the morning sun.

With a gentle moan, I thought with true fondness of my incredible Christmas Day one-time-thing sexual tryst with the beautiful, older Aboriginal schoolteacher and dance instructor Dakota Jessup [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Black Christmas"]. I gently fondled my engorging cock, rolling it softly in my hand, as I recalled Dakota's big, dark-skinned breasts and wonderfully womanly dancer's body.

I gently pulled at my sun-kissed, smoothly waxed nut-sack, and the incredible events of my recent New Year's Eve then popped luridly into my head, as I recalled being harassed, man-handled, stripped and then sucked off by a horde of drunken sixty-something women. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Sexy NYE Entertainer"] It was a wild New Year's that eventually ended with me fucking quite a few of those much older women too. My cock got even harder as I thought about it.

My massive member really sprung to life, however, when my thoughts turned to the divine Odessa Prince, my much adored and deeply missed ex-girlfriend. Odessa was so fucking hot I could barely control myself when I was in her presence. Every time I saw the brunette beauty, I wanted to fuck her or jerk off immediately. Odessa was usually happy to help me with the former, but on occasion, I would have to somewhat embarrassingly resort to the latter.

One evening, Odessa returned home from a tedious, demanding, work-related after-hours event with a grinding headache. In no mood for sex or even anything sex-adjacent, the big-hearted Odessa allowed me to strip nude and jerk off while I watched her get changed out of her cocktail dress and into a comfortable pair of sweatpants. She was that kind of girl.

Odessa was my first ever serious girlfriend, and we were together for several happy, wonderful months, spending much time in each other's company, and having a truly great time. Odessa left me to care for her unwell mother in the US, which was wholly understandable, but when she wouldn't let me go with her, I was fucking gutted. I didn't want to break up with Odessa, but my perverted sex life and bizarre, kinky desires weren't a part of her imagined new life as carer and one-person support system in the US. It was over, and I was out.

As well as laughing and having fun together, Odessa and I also had sex...a lot of sex. We fucked everywhere, and in every position. Odessa indulged some of my kinks, and I did whatever the hell she wanted, whether it was going down on her for an hour, doing bodybuilding poses in the nude, windmilling my huge cock, or cooking dinner in nothing but a tiny little apron. I was all Odessa's, and she was all mine.

Since Odessa's departure for the US, my gorgeous, Lynda Carter-lookalike ex-girlfriend had become my most frequently returned-to subject when it came to jerking off when I got horny...which was a lot. I have a massive wank bank of past experiences that I often visit, and since our break-up, Odessa was positioned right at the top of my withdrawal list.

As I pictured Odessa's gorgeous, cherubic face, her thick, dark mane of hair, and her incredible light blue eyes, my cock fattened even more. By the time I moved my imagined gaze down toward my ex-girlfriend's big, firm breasts and their brown nipples, I was close to being fully erect. As I hit her thin, black strip of pubic hair, her tight, largely internalised labia, and her long, lithe legs, I had a raging, throbbing hard-on.

12