Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Reminisce...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the calm, warming sun beating down on me, I stretched out on my back, and then opened my legs rudely, obscenely wide, giving my enormous, erect cock and low-hanging balls plenty of air, and allowing myself a lot of easy access to them. I was ready to jerk off, which was always even more enjoyable when done outdoors and under the sun.

I quickly grabbed my tanning oil, flipped the bottle, and then squirted a streak into my right hand. I slowly, deliberately rubbed the oil all over my hard, pulsating cock. Once it was sufficiently greased up, I got a good, firm grip on my member. I rolled my dangling foreskin back over my big, purple cock-head. I started to leisurely pump my cock up and down, taking my time and luxuriating in the illicit, semi-public sensuality of the moment.

I moaned softly and gradually picked up speed, gliding my oily hand back and forth. Fully erect, I was getting hotter and hornier with every subtle movement of my hand. My marble-hard cock got even firmer when I recalled Cosplay-loving Odessa in her sexy AF Wonder Woman costume, which she wore to pop culture conventions, where she would happily sign autographs and pose for photos with fans.

Odessa would also occasionally wear her Wonder Woman costume in the bedroom. She took great delight in ripping off my clothes and then tying me up with The Lasso Of Truth. With my muscular body exposed and playfully bound, Odessa would then run her hands all over me. I feverishly stroked my cock while bringing up the amazing mental image of Odessa's hands swirling and moving across my bare torso. When I recalled the feeling of Odessa taking my desperate member into her hot, wet mouth, my cock strained and pulsated even more.

I pictured Odessa's dark-maned head, complete with Wonder Woman's gold tiara, bobbing skilfully and enthusiastically back and forth between my pleasurably shaking legs, her hungry lips wrapped right around my cock, her tongue working my sensitive frenulum. I could hear Odessa's muffled, mouth-full moans in my mind. I groaned with the very pleasant memory.

Pre-cum dribbled liberally out of my stiff cock and mixed in with the greasy tanning oil that I'd lubed up with. I moaned quietly. With my left hand, I teasingly fondled my pecs and rubbed my nipples, imagining that it was Odessa's hands all over me. I tweaked my hardening nipples and plucked at them while softly groaning to myself.

"Odessa," I moaned quietly. "Odessa..."

Imagining Odessa's incredibly soft but firm body encased in her highly arousing Wonder Woman costume, I traced my fingers across the deep ridges of my rock-hard abs, and then ran them through my small patch of man-scaped pubic hair. I bit down on my bottom lip as I worked my cock furiously up and down.

With images of the gorgeous Odessa racing urgently and sensually through my thoughts, I let out a loud moan. I pumped my cock even harder. I was getting close to coming, but I desperately wanted to last a little longer. It almost felt as if I was back in Odessa's arms. I gripped myself tighter but slowed down my strokes, trying to hold off the orgasm and remain in the moment.

I could almost smell Odessa's always subtle perfume and gently soaped skin. The tangy, all-too-familiar scent of my ex-girlfriend's feminine essence practically drifted into my nostrils. I could taste her on my lips. I imagined it all, and I again got closer and closer to coming, still trying hard to keep it going...and to keep my memories going too.

But when I mentally relived the feeling of Odessa cheekily playing with my balls and then slyly sliding one of her short-nailed fingers into my welcoming butthole while she sucked me off, I knew there was no way I'd be able to tamp down my climax. That always got me off, and the highly arousing memory of it just got me too fucking hot. Every sensual moment I shared with Odessa was a profoundly physical and emotionally moving experience. She was amazing.

It got me so hot there was no way I could stop myself from coming. My orgasm was not only on its way, but it was going to be a big one. I have a very unfortunate habit of orgasming quickly. I'd been out surfing earlier that day, so I hadn't jerked off, which meant my balls were well and truly full, and practically ready to explode.

The jerk-off session on my sun-drenched balcony had been going for about five minutes, and I tried valiantly to keep it going...almost as if I was trying to hang onto Odessa herself. I wanted to hold her tight and feel the softness of her skin against mine. I wanted to smell her hair. I wanted Odessa badly.

But despite my best efforts to mentally remain with Odessa, I was nearly ready to blow. My bare, sun-kissed torso was drenched with sweat. My body shook violently as I felt the wave of pleasure roll and surge through me. A few moments later, in a near-savage burst, the orgasm finally exploded through me. I yelled in extreme pleasure.

I held my cock upright. Lashings of semen spewed out of my cock with shuddering force. They surged high into the warm air like an obscene fountain. I watched my man-spray arc upward and then begin its gluggy descent. The semen eventually landed with a noisy splat on my smoothly muscled chest. Another shot surged out of me like a shot from a gun, and then another. Both jizz bolts flew into the air before splattering lewdly and messily over my washboard abs. I was done.

My cock continued to leak jizz as it slowly softened and eventually hung slack between my muscled thighs. I let go of my member and then let my arms hang limp at my side. I was tapped. I was well and truly finished. I felt like every single last ounce of semen and energy had been sapped from me. Totally naked, with my legs luridly spread wide, and covered in my own warm, pearly jism, I felt exhausted but wholly satisfied.

As I lay nude in the warm summer sun, I wondered if I actually loved Odessa Prince...it certainly felt like it, but I just didn't know. I knew one thing for certain though: I fucking missed her.

Thanks for reading! Happy Valentine's Day to all the readers!

To read all about Matt and Odessa's relationship, check out my previous stories:

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Play Poolside"

"Oz Beach Boy's Sexy Valentine"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa's Nude Videos"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank"

"Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Role Play Fun"

"Oz Beach Boy Nude At Halloween Fest"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Trapped!"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Try Anal"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa's Bondi Handjob"

"Oz Beach Boy & Odessa's Threesome"

"Oz Beach Boy's Blue Christmas"

12