Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Role Play Fun

Story Info
Matt & Odessa enjoy a little barbarian loincloth role play.
6k words
4.46
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted male exhibitionist in his twenties) and his girlfriend Odessa Prince (a beautiful but shy Cosplay enthusiast) engaging in some barbarian/loincloth/fantasy-style sexual role play. This story features CFNM, mild femdom, mild humiliation, very light binding, female-of-male body worship, and a one-on-one sex scene. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are fictional and over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Erotic Couplings".

---------------------------------------

It was a mild spring night in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked, looking down and smiling with anticipation at the incredible outfit my girlfriend had laid out for me to wear.

As my bulging muscles tensed and my enormous cock and balls gently swayed, I stared down at the animal-print loincloth, leather belt, fur boots, leather chest straps and metal helmet spread out across the guest bed in my girlfriend Odessa Prince's spare room/office space.

My gorgeous, Lynda Carter-lookalike girlfriend wanted me to dress up as a Conan-style, sword-and-sorcery barbarian while she waited for me in her bedroom, where she promised she would be wearing something equally surprising, equally skimpy and equally sexy. It took every ounce of my will power not to jerk off there and then. I was incredibly turned on by this whole wonderfully kinky scenario.

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist in my twenties who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

Thankfully, my girlfriend enjoys looking at me nude, and Odessa has happily indulged many of my kinky, unconventional sexual desires. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony", and "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"]

I think I may have even awakened something of a domme in my girlfriend, which has been truly extraordinary to witness. Odessa not only enjoys watching me nude, but has also taken great sexual pleasure from displaying me naked and teasing other women with me. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank" and "Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield"]

This sword-and-sorcery role play scenario was very much of Odessa's imagining and suggestion, and I was more than happy to go along for what I hoped would be a very sexy ride. I love being completely nude, but the idea of wearing a skimpy barbarian loincloth outfit was pretty damn exciting too.

Before we actually hooked up, Odessa -- a keen writer of amateur fantasy fiction -- had used me as the inspiration for a long, sexually explicit swords-and-fantasy story she'd penned about a naked, heavily muscled male warrior at the mercy of the bold leader of a matriarchal society. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Chapters 1-3"]

Odessa requested that I read the story in front of her while fully nude, and I raced through it open-mouthed in surprise at its graphic descriptions of public stripping, group sex, pegging, humiliation, violence and swordplay. It was hot, sexy and often very dark stuff. It indeed got me so aroused that I even masturbated at one point in the story, which Odessa absolutely loved.

"That's quite the compliment," my girlfriend said with a giggle as I yelped and ejaculated embarrassingly into my hand.

I was admittedly shocked that the reserved, sensible, sensitive and very sweet Odessa Prince had written something so incredibly graphic, occasionally horrific and wholly lurid, but it was also a massive turn-on knowing she had thoughts, fantasies and desires running through her mind like these. Odessa Prince was a very, very sexy woman, and all of this just made her sexier.

Odessa now wanted to engage in a little sexual role play in which we'd act as versions of these sword-and-sorcery fantasy characters in the bedroom. She advised me to put on the outfit which she'd purchased online, apply some oil to my bare torso, arms, and legs, and then enter her bedroom with my arms lightly bound behind my back with a thick rubber band approximating chains.

With a naughty smile, Odessa advised me to follow her lead in the bedroom and play along, while assuring me that she wouldn't be hurting me or engaging in any serious bondage-type behaviour, though she would be dominating me, mildly humiliating me, and fully taking charge of the whole sexy situation. And yes, there would be sex...of her devising. Again, I wondered if Odessa truly was some form of domme. Either way, the whole scene was totally fucking hot.

It was also a good, fun diversion from what had been a confronting and strange time for me lately. For my whole life, I never knew who my father was, and just recently I learned that he was, in fact, alive and (sort of) well: my father was Jack "Bull" Tyson, a former American porn actor currently serving several life sentences for multiple murder in Pelican Bay State Prison in California. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Looks For His Father"] To say that I was in shock was an understatement.

And what better way to take my mind off the bizarre revelation regarding my father than with a little loincloth-clad sword-and-sorcery fantasy sex role-play with my beautiful girlfriend? I was getting hotter and hotter the more I thought about it.

With a smile, I picked up the bottle of oil Odessa had left for me on her desk. My huge cock and balls swinging, I popped the top, flipped the bottle, and then liberally squirted oil all over my bare torso.

I then smeared the oil all over my rock-hard chest and abs, and rubbed it into my smooth, waxed skin until my entire upper body glistened sexily in the soft light of Odessa's spare room. For nobody's benefit but my own, I made tight fists of my hands to flex the muscles in my now slicked-up arms and ripped torso. I was satisfied with how I looked.

I picked up the loincloth and checked it out. The front and back flaps were made of some kind of faux-animal fur, while a cotton, underwear-like pouch underneath meant that my cock and balls wouldn't just be swinging free beneath. It was connected at the sides by two thin strips of fabric, almost like a woman's bikini.

I pulled the loincloth on over my muscled legs, strapped the leather belt around the top of it to hold it together more tightly, and then checked myself out in the mirror. I looked vaguely absurd, but also kind of sexy in a barbaric kind of way, which I assumed was the intention.

I sat down on the bed to pull on my fur boots, which I then wrapped around my calves with twine. Nearly fully dressed -- for a barbarian, anyway -- I placed the leather chest straps over my shoulders. I flexed my pectoral muscles with a smile. I finally placed the simple metal helmet over my longish sandy-brown hair.

I looked at myself again in the mirror. With my oiled, heavily muscled frame, metallic helmet, loincloth, fur boots, and chest straps, I looked like I'd walked out of a cheesy sword-and-sorcery flick. The only things missing were a sword and axe, but I presumed that within Odessa's fantasy scenario, I'd been captured and thus disarmed. My weapons were gone...and I hoped my clothes would be next.

I worked the rubber band around my wrists and walked slowly toward the partially closed door of Odessa's bedroom. I paused, flexed and pumped my muscles as much as I could, and then tapped lightly with the toe of my fur-covered foot. I waited, almost delirious with excitement...I couldn't wait to see what Odessa was wearing...or not wearing.

"Enter warrior slave," Odessa's voice boomed theatrically from inside her bedroom, and I pushed the door open carefully with my foot.

Once the door had opened completely, my eyes popped and my jaw dropped. Sitting on a chair as if it was a throne, Odessa looked absolutely stunning. Her fit, toned, but incredibly womanly body was shown off to extraordinary effect by a skimpy, sexily revealing chain-mail bikini loincloth and bra-top that left just enough to the imagination to drive me completely wild.

The pale, milky flesh of Odessa's large breasts was pushed together by the figure-hugging, highly supportive bikini top, creating a truly incredible, wonderfully inviting slice of cleavage. Her stomach was flat and totally smooth, and her toned arms and long legs were strikingly supple and lithe when set against the metallic sheen of the bikini.

Like a true, confident ruler queen -- or a "boss" by today's terms -- Odessa sat on the chair with her long legs spread sexily, teasingly wide open, the chain-mail loincloth hanging over her crotch and dangling over the edge of the chair, teasingly covering her glorious vulva, which I desperately longed to see.

On Odessa's feet were a pair of soft leather, lace-up boots that extended all the way up her calves, and further accentuated the skimpy sexiness of her chain-mail bikini, which she'd obviously purchased online along with my barbarian outfit.

Odessa's long, thick, dark mane of hair was held back with a metal band encrusted with a red ruby, while her light blue eyes sparkled and widened with obvious excitement and arousal. Her mouth was covered with dark, red lipstick. My girlfriend was obviously immersing herself in the fantasy, and I could sense her excitement.

Slightly more disturbingly, at Odessa's waist was a slim leather belt holding a sheathed knife. Though I knew Odessa would never hurt me, having a blade in the bedroom always made me nervous. I'd had some experience with that in the past, and it instantly gave me cause for just a small measure of concern.

"Warrior slave," Odessa said in a theatrical voice I'd never heard from her before, and I almost laughed.

When she saw the corners of my mouth rise, Odessa gave me a look that mixed anger, disappointment and mild upset, which instantly told me that she wanted me to take this sexual role-play seriously. I shook my amusement off, and gave Odessa a firm look, trying to assure her that I was now right in the fantasy with her.

"Your forces have been vanquished and you have been captured," Odessa's voice boomed. "Your battle prowess is legendary, but you are now without your weapons and without your warriors...and I will soon take even more from you."

"I will not bow," I said with as much intensity as I could muster.

"High above us in the rafters are ten female archers with their arrows directed at your chest," Odessa explained, impressing me with the complexity of her scenario. "They will not only protect me if you attempt violence...but they will also observe everything that happens. They will be witness to what will now befall the legendary warrior."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"I have the power now," Odessa said with a wicked smile, the metallic chain-mail glinting in the light of the spare room. "You are mine, great warrior."

Odessa walked slowly and purposefully across the room toward me, and then teasingly circled around me. I could feel her eyes moving up and down my barely covered body. My girlfriend returned to face me with another wicked smile, and then theatrically began to pull at the buckles on my leather chest straps.

"You have a manly, powerful body...and I would like to see more of it," Odessa said quietly as she fully loosened my chest straps, "and so would my brave female archers. They have been in battle for many moons...they have not seen a man without his skins for a long time."

With a dramatic flourish, Odessa pulled the chest straps off my bare torso, leaving my upper body completely free of covering. Though the straps barely qualified as clothing, I felt strangely and excitingly exposed now that they'd been removed, especially with my wrists loosely constrained behind my back.

Cooing quietly, Odessa ran her hands all over my smoothly waxed and greasily oiled chest and shoulders, feeling my muscles and working her fingers into my taut, supple flesh. With another wicked smile, Odessa tweaked my nipples, and then teasingly ran her fingernails around them again and again and again, really getting me worked up.

"The legendary warrior is now nothing more than my plaything," Odessa cooed quietly. "A man-toy for me to amuse myself and my female archers with. I can hear them laughing at your predicament. So little now separates you from being revealed in your entirety. You are not so strong now."

Odessa reached up and lifted the metallic helmet up over my brow, and then off my head completely, letting my longish sandy-brown hair tumble out. With another dramatic flourish, she let the helmet tumble onto the carpeted floor with a light clang.

"So handsome," Odessa said with a sexy sneer. "You will make for an even better chamber slave than you have a warrior. Your face, your body...the manly pleasures yet unseen."

With that, Odessa slowly, sexily walked her fingers down my hairless, deeply corrugated abdomen until she arrived at the leather belt tightly cinched around my waist. The top of my loincloth was threaded under and then up over the tight belt, which held all of my lower coverings together tightly.

Smiling wickedly, Odessa worked the metal buckle of my belt with her nimble fingers, soon loosening it, and then pulling it apart completely. Once opened, Odessa merely slid the leather belt right off my hips, and then dropped it on the floor next to my discarded helmet.

I looked down and saw my fur loincloth now dangling and drooping downward, no longer held tight and in place by the leather belt. Once barbaric, it now looked slightly pathetic, but my excitement grew at what Odessa would do next.

With a very sinister smile, my amusingly dramatic girlfriend slowly slid her knife from the sheath at her hip, finally revealing the sharp blade in its entirety. It looked real, and I gulped nervously. Odessa held the knife up in front of my face, and then slowly sank to her knees.

I looked down and saw Odessa cutting the twine apart that held my fur boots together until they hung slack on my calves, at which point she wrenched them off my feet and ankles, and then tossed them aside, adding to the growing pile of my clothing on the floor.

Odessa ran her hands all over my oiled calves and thighs, again rubbing the muscles and working her strong fingers into my waxed flesh. She got right to the top of my thighs until her fingers arrived at the cotton pouch under my loincloth. Odessa looked up at me and smiled, and then slowly got back up onto her feet, giving my balls a quick tap on the way.

"Chamber slave," Odessa whispered.

"I am no slave," I replied obstinately. "I am a warrior."

"Oh, you are a slave," Odessa responded with a slight giggle. "Warriors have swords and axes and knives...and coverings. They are not naked."

Looking me right in the eye, Odessa slid her knife between the thin strip of cotton that barely held my loincloth up, and my bare hip, the steel of the blade cold and threatening on my skin. She then pulled back with the knife, the blade cutting through the thin fabric easily. That side of my loincloth tumbled down now that it was no longer supported, revealing the side of my well-groomed pubic hair and the base of my penis itself.

"Warriors have loincloths," Odessa said and slowly moved the knife to my other hip, where my loincloth was barely hanging on. "They do not roam the lands free of their coverings revealing their manly attributes to all who look upon them...yet that is what you do. You will be naked before all of us!"

"No, do not denude me," I protested, using the term from Odessa's fantasy story. "I am a warrior..."

"Oh, you will be denuded," Odessa said fiercely, and slid her knife between the remaining strip of supporting cotton and my bare hip. "And you are no longer a warrior...you are a chamber slave."

With that, Odessa then gleefully pulled back with the knife, the blade once again cutting through the thin fabric easily. Now completely unsupported, my loincloth tumbled pathetically down my muscled thighs, and then landed softly on the carpet at my feet. Odessa sheathed her knife with a very satisfied smile.

My hands remained loosely and obediently bound behind my back. I had been stripped completely by Odessa's wicked warrior queen. I was totally nude and at her mercy. I looked down and saw my well-groomed pubic hair completely revealed, and my big, thick, uncut cock and pendulous ball-bag swinging and swaying in the mild air of the spare room.

I indeed now looked more like a chamber slave (whatever that was...I assumed it was a fantasy-type name for a sex slave) than a fierce warrior. I was bound, my loincloth had been cut from me, my protective helmet was removed, and my chest straps were discarded. I was ready to be toyed with

"By the gods," Odessa whooped, "perhaps if you had used that to fight us instead of your sword you may have emerged victorious. You should fight naked and swing your man-dagger like a lasso! You could use it to club your enemies to death!"

"You dare mock me," I protested, hopefully keeping up my end of the role-play bargain. "You shall die!"

"The only thing that will die in this chamber is your pride and your worth as a warrior," Odessa said, her voice booming. "You are naked...your weapons and clothes have been taken from you...you will be mocked. Listen to my female archers laugh at you! Stripped bare! By a woman!"

"I will not bow," I responded.

"You will do more than bow," Odessa sneered. "You will be ridden like a horse...I will make you my steed! You will fall, once legendary warrior. You will become my horse! You will remain a stallion because I am so merciful, but you will still be a horse!"

With her characteristic speed (my girlfriend was a wonderfully fit and agile netballer of note), Odessa leapt forward, her skimpy chain-mail bikini undulating and shifting with the movement. Odessa deftly took hold of my dangling cock with her firm right hand, and then dragged me toward her large queen-size bed. Laughing wickedly, Odessa literally pulled me by my cock, using it like a handle. Odessa was gentle and careful, however, and didn't cause me any real pain.

"You will be released momentarily," Odessa explained, my cock growing tumescent in her warm hand, "but move against me, chamber slave, and my archers will let loose their arrows. One of them has been instructed to aim right for your man-sack! You will die in pain!"

Odessa pulled me by my cock right to the edge of the bed. She moved stealthily behind me, and then removed the loose band around my wrists. I felt Odessa's hands all over my bare butt, her fingers kneading its flesh and then sliding naughtily into my arse-crack, teasing my puckered butt-hole for a few sensuous moments.

"Lie on your back on the bed," Odessa commanded firmly, "and raise your arms to the posts. Spread your legs...wide."

I moved slowly onto the bed, looking at Odessa with a dramatic frown, again, hopefully keeping up my end of the role-play bargain. I kneeled on the bed with my slowly swelling cock dangling impressively, my fists clenched, and my oiled muscles tightly flexed. I slowly reclined until I was lying prone on the bed. I then raised my arms and luridly spread my legs, my cock dropping over my balls and then flopping onto the bed.

12