Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Role Play Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move against your new queen, and you will have an arrow in your man-sack," Odessa said firmly. "And one in your manly appendage too."

As I lay spreadeagle on the bed, Odessa bent over at her bedside table, giving me a wonderful view of her toned, curved, utterly perfect butt, which was barely covered by the shimmering, skimpy chain-mail bikini.

As Odessa moved, I caught glimpses of her inner thighs and even a flash of her black pubic hair under her loincloth bikini, meaning that they didn't have a covering pouch underneath like my loincloth did...until, of course, it was cut in half and taken from me.

Odessa turned around from her bedside table with a big smile on her face. Bundled up in her hands was a collection of thick elastics, which she was obviously going to use to bind my hands and feet to the bed. They weren't strong enough to really hold me, but this was all about fantasy, and not reality. Odessa wanted to create the illusion of me in bondage, rather than the real thing.

Obviously excited to get me strapped up and tied down, Odessa moved quickly around the bed, her chain-mail bikini shimmying and shifting constantly, giving me gorgeous views of her butt cheeks and inner thighs.

Odessa strapped my wrists and ankles to the thick wooden posts of her bed, making me feel as if I was indeed imprisoned. I play-acted pulling against the elastic banding for good measure, grimacing and straining as realistically as I could.

"I will break my chains and have my vengeance," I said, snarling.

"No, you won't," Odessa responded mockingly. "Once I'm done with you, you will be locked in a bed chamber surrounded by armed guards. You will serve any woman of my kingdom who wants to be served. You are now our plaything. You are a chamber slave. You tried to conquer us and take our women...now it is you who have been conquered...and you will be taken too."

Looking truly regal, Odessa stood at the foot of the bed with her hands placed dramatically on her curvy hips. I drank in the extraordinary sight of her wonderfully womanly body, which was shown off to profoundly lustful effect by her tiny little chain-mail bikini. Her light blue eyes sparkled with obvious excitement and anticipation.

"Does your man-dagger sharpen, or has your imprisonment turned you into only half a man?" Odessa said mockingly and pointed at my limp dick. "Have I terrified the man out of you? Shall I put you to work with the maids? Shall I have you milk the cows? Or maybe you could milk the men of the kingdom instead?"

"My sword will sharpen for you," I said, and my cock almost instantly thickened, stiffened, and then rose up completely, obviously turned on by Odessa's inventively cruel ridicule. "You will have your stallion to mount."

I looked down and happily saw my enormous cock throbbing and violently pulsating with excitement, its foreskin peeled halfway back over its big, bulbous head. My cock was now fully erect and standing totally firm and upright from my prone body, so hard and sure that you could throw hoops around it or use it as a hat rack.

"At last, the man has emerged," Odessa said with a giggle. "You are a real man, and not some pathetic, terrified creature. I shall now take my pleasure in you. You are mine, naked warrior."

Odessa climbed up onto the bed, and got on all fours beside me, looking more closely at my nude body, happily taking in the fully exposed sight of its muscular contours and deep ridges. Odessa then sat up and ran her hands all over me, down the insides of my muscled arms, across my chest and down my rock-hard abdomen.

With a dirty smile, Odessa ran her fingers through my pubic hair, and then took hold of my cock with her right hand, wrapping her fingers sensually around its impressive girth. My girlfriend stroked my cock back and forth a few times, peeling my foreskin right back over my tight, throbbing cock-head. I moaned guiltily as Odessa gently jerked me off with one hand and massaged my nut-sack with the other.

Odessa then dropped my balls, and used that hand to instead rub my bare torso again, this time teasingly tweaking my nipples and pulling more vigorously at my smooth skin. All the while, Odessa moaned and cooed in a breathless whisper, obviously aroused and enjoying herself.

With a loud groan, Odessa was then all over me, her body sliding over mine as she rubbed her big breasts against me, the chain-mail cool and biting on my skin. Odessa's long, dark hair fluttered teasingly across my bare torso.

Odessa kissed my neck aggressively, and then worked her mouth down my body, sucking hard on my nipples and taking gentle, delicate nips at them with her teeth. She licked my ridged abdomen, and finally got to my stiff cock.

Odessa grabbed my member, and then dropped her head down onto it, wrapping her lipstick-covered mouth around its bulbous head, and then working her lips down my shaft, taking in as much of my cock as she could. Odessa pumped her head up and down a few times, and my hard cock got even harder. The sight of her metallic head-band rising and falling was a massive turn on.

After a few more strokes with her mouth, Odessa drew her head back off my cock, and then wiped her red lips with the back of her hand, leaving a coloured trace on her skin. Odessa then reached out and grabbed my cock again with her right hand, giving it a firm, almost-territorial squeeze, as if she was claiming it for herself.

"I will not milk you with my mouth, chamber slave," Odessa whispered. "That would give you too much pleasure. You will now be ridden, man-steed. You are in my stable now. I own you. I own every part of you."

"I am yours, queen," I said quietly in surrender. "Ride me."

"I will do more than ride you," Odessa said suggestively, and then reached over and grabbed something up off the floor just under her bed.

When she returned a few moments later, Odessa was clutching a soft cloth riding crop...not the real thing, but just a toy approximation of one. Again, Odessa was clearly creating the illusion of me being ridden and whipped, rather than lashing me for real. I breathed a very deep sigh of truly sweet relief.

Though I was, for a brief time, the willing submissive for a beautiful dominatrix twice my age, [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy And The Dominatrix", "Oz Beach Boy...Oz Beach Girl?" and "Oz Beach Boy In Prisoner Role Play"], I didn't really like being subjected to extreme pain, and the thought of Odessa actually hurting me was not a pleasant one. Our relationship was fun, and I didn't want to introduce real physical pain into it.

With a wonderfully wicked and all-powerful smile, Odessa straddled my completely naked body, throwing her leg over my hip and giving me another glimpse of her black pubic hair. The cool metal of Odessa's sexy chain-mail bikini settled onto my groin, covering my trimmed pubes completely. Her knife sat safe and sheathed at her side.

More excited than I'd seen her for some time (and that's really saying something), Odessa furiously and aggressively lowered herself onto me. She was taking charge of this sexual tryst in an exciting and wholly appealing way. Odessa was obviously enjoying herself, and that got me hot too.

I groaned with extreme pleasure as I felt my cock being enveloped by Odessa's inviting womanly wetness, her vulva warm and slick with her juices. With a loud, thunderous moan, Odessa then slid down my shaft, taking as much of my huge cock in as she could.

As Odessa rode me, I looked up at her big breasts, which moved and bounced wildly in her tight-fitting chain-mail bikini top. Sliding vigorously up and down, Odessa's gorgeous light blue eyes were closed in obvious pleasure.

She bit down sexily on her bottom lip and ran her hands over her breasts, pinching at their nipples through the chain-mail bikini top. I looked up at Odessa in sensual awe, incredibly turned on both by Odessa's hot body and her sexy fantasy queen outfit.

Odessa then dramatically raised the soft riding crop, brought it down swiftly, and then proceeded to slap it across my chest, striking me again and again as she rode me even harder. I could feel the soft fabric of the riding crop swiping across my muscled chest, but it was the look of abandon on Odessa's face that really excited me.

Wonderfully wet, Odessa continued to slide up and down my rigid pole, her chain-mail bikini loincloth slapping against my groin. As I got more and more turned on, I was desperate to see and feel Odessa's big, pale, wonderfully firm breasts.

I was desperately tempted to wrench free of the weak elastic banding around my wrists. I sensibly resisted the temptation, and continued to play the role of Queen Odessa's chained chamber slave.

Even with her breasts covered, Odessa was volcanically sexy, a powerful image of fantasy womanhood in her chain-mail bikini and metal banded tiara head-band. Odessa's big, confined breasts wobbled and swayed as she bounced up and down on top of me, her head tilted back in pleasure.

"Chamber slave," Odessa said breathlessly. "I own you...I'd like to throw you to the women of the kingdom! The pleasure you could bring!"

With a highly excited and very mobile Odessa riding me hard and lashing my chest with her toy riding crop, I felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me. I panted, moaned and groaned like a man possessed. Odessa slid down onto me even harder, her beautiful butt and the chain-mail covering it slamming onto my muscled, oil-covered thighs.

"Oh, queen," I said quietly. "I need to release myself into you."

I sucked in a few deep breaths, and focused on this one incredibly sexy moment. I tried to put my climax at the back of my mind. I honed in tight on the feeling of my cock in Odessa's silken pussy, focusing on the feel and enjoyment of it. I tried desperately to put the impending pleasure of my own orgasm aside. I wanted to please Odessa...I wanted to please my queen.

I have an issue with premature ejaculation, and this method of holding off was suggested to me by Married At First Sight star and sex therapist Alessandra Rampolla. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Alessandra Rampolla"] I'd found her focus method effective, certainly more so than I had after undergoing hypnosis for this highly embarrassing and humiliating condition.

Luckily, I'd also jerked off earlier that day to some very sexy (unfortunately non-nude) online images of Real Housewives Of Orange County star Emily Simpson, so I'd thankfully taken myself way back from the edge when it came to coming too early with Odessa.

As Odessa wildly rode me, her hair flying and thick beads of sweat rolling down her cleavage and into her chain-mail bikini top, I bucked my hips powerfully from below, and kept a nice, steady rhythm going from my position on the bottom. When I got too aggressive, however, Odessa reached back and whipped my upper thighs with the riding crop. She then gently lashed me across the chest too.

"I'm riding you, chamber slave," Odessa said firmly and with real bite. "Don't buck into me or I'll have you gelded! Oh, my god...oh, my god..."

Obviously overcome with pleasure, Odessa bounced up and down on me with even greater force. Odessa's moaning and groaning got even more wild and uninhibited, her beautiful face extremely flushed and dripping with sweat. My gorgeous girlfriend was coming...and coming very hard.

Completely letting go emotionally, Odessa screamed as the orgasm obviously ripped through her. My gorgeous girlfriend's body locked and tensed, and her silky pussy tightened hard around my throbbing cock, its muscles powerful and strong.

I gently pumped my cock back into her from below, and I could feel Odessa's wetness mixing in with the oil dripping across my thighs. My fantasy queen moaned intensely, obviously very, very close to climaxing.

With sweat pouring down my face and chest, and my hands and feet still bound, I climaxed powerfully myself. Rapid shots of semen slammed out of my pulsing cock, and blasted right into Odessa's sweet, dripping pussy. My girlfriend shuddered wildly in response, clearly close to joining me in orgasm.

Pounding up and down on top of me, Odessa gasped and rocked in orgasm, her smooth arms upraised, her back arched, and her eyes wild with pleasure. She whimpered and yelped. After a few delectable, highly sensual moments, Odessa finally slumped forward, her hands slapping down on my bare chest, which was a mess of hot sweat and greasy oil.

Odessa buried her face in the pillow next to mine, and sprawled on top of me. The cold metal of the chain-mail bikini top felt soothing against the feverish skin of my muscled chest.

Odessa's body rose up and down as she sucked in deep breath after deep breath until she could finally summon the energy to lift herself off me, slowly pulling back away from me until my wet, softening cock slid out of her soaked pussy and then flopped onto the bed. Odessa then laid down beside me.

I breathed in deeply myself, my chest heaving, and my cock softening even more. My huge member eventually flopped back between my muscled thighs, totally spent after an incredible fuck. I was still supremely turned on by how sexually excited Odessa had become during our barbarian fantasy sex role-play.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned, "that was incredible. You got so hot! Are you sure you're not a domme? That whole master-slave thing seemed to come very naturally to you, Odessa."

"You must obey me," Odessa said, still using her theatrical, warrior queen voice. "You are my stallion...and I will ride you!"

"That's so hot," I said with a laugh. "I love it."

"I hope you didn't mind me talking about chopping your nuts off," Odessa said with a cheeky giggle, her voice back to normal. "I'd never do it...it's just part of the play. Your balls are safe with me."

"That's good to know," I said with a smile. "I'd like to keep my nuts affixed to my body. Now, can you unstrap me please?"

"I want to keep you bound for a few minutes," Odessa cooed. "Chamber slave...my big, muscled chamber slave...my bedroom bitch. You looked so fucking sexy in your outfit. You were born to play a barbarian, lover."

"But you cut up the loincloth, Odessa," I said with disappointment. "I loved having it sliced off my body, but it's ruined. Can you sew it back together? Or is it done? That's it?"

"Oh, don't worry about that, lover," Odessa whispered. "I bought a whole bunch of loincloths for you!"

Thanks for reading!!!!!

12