Oz Beach Boy Butts Bikini Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the near distance, Matt was leaning back against a large, slightly sloping rock looking up at the sun, with his muscled arms outstretched across the big stone's rugged peak. Matt's towel was lying on the rocks at his feet with his tanning oil, while his wet Speedos were spread across the top of the large rock Matt was leaning on, left to dry in the hot summer sun.

With delighted surprise, Angela gasped...Matt was completely naked. The 29-year-old's eyes moved from the young hunk's oiled, hairy, muscular chest and mid-section down to the huge, tangled, sandy-brown mess of his pubic hair, which spread out across his groin and then down to his inner thighs.

Matt's expansive man-bush was wild, thick, tangled and completely ungroomed, a literal jungle of hair. Matt was obviously not into man-scaping, and Angela liked it. He looked raw and masculine...like a real man.

Angela's eyes then opened wide in wonder as she gazed in utter fascination at Matt's fully exposed penis. It was long and thick, bulging with veins, and ended with a dangling foreskin. Matt's penis was enormous, hanging almost to his knees. Angela had seen dicks that size on the internet, but never in the flesh, and she gasped deeply at its monstrous enormity.

With a naughty smile, Angela also noticed that Matt had greased himself up with tanning oil, his slick penis glistening in the hot summer sun. Matt's hairy arms, torso and legs were also wet and greasy with tanning oil. His muscles rippled even as he relaxed.

Angela gazed at Matt's nude body for a few sensual, highly arousing moments, until the young hunk obviously sensed her presence, and looked over in her direction. Matt lifted up his aviator sunglasses and smiled warmly at the pretty brunette.

"I found you," Angela said with a smile. "Did you want to be found?"

"I certainly did," Matt replied. "I was getting worried that maybe you didn't like me..."

"Oh, I like you just fine," Angela responded with a smile. "I like you even more without your Speedos. You have an amazing body, and your penis...it's huge."

"Yes, I saw you looking at it back at the pool," Matt said with a smile. "I thought you might like a proper look."

"It's incredible," Angela responded quietly. "It's quite the surprise...seeing you here naked."

"You're not offended by my nudity?" Matt asked with a naughty smile. "You're okay with this?"

"Oh, yes," Angela replied, and walked over the rocks to get closer to Matt. "I'm definitely okay with it. I love it. Matt, how old are you? I think I'm a bit older than you...I'm 29."

"I'm 21," Matt replied. "Do you like younger men?"

"I like hot, naked men with big dicks," Angela said with a laugh. "As long as a man is over eighteen, age is irrelevant."

"Well, I'm definitely over eighteen," Matt said with another of his very sexy smiles.

With a wicked smirk, Angela walked right up to Matt, and placed her palm on one of his big, flat pectoral muscles. The pretty brunette ran her fingers through Matt's thick, coarse, oily body hair, feeling the rigidity of his heavily muscled body beneath.

"You're so handsome," Angela cooed. "You like showing your body to women? You like being naked?"

"Yes," Matt replied quietly. "Having women look at me turns me on...it gets me hot."

"Are you getting hot now?" Angela asked, and ran her fingers over Matt's deeply ridged abdomen. "Do you like me touching you?"

"Yes," Matt groaned. "Yes, I do..."

With the deliriously handsome Matt standing completely and utterly naked before her, his enormous penis hanging sexily between his muscular thighs, and her hands running all over his amazing body, Angela had to have more...she needed more.

"Matt," Angela said, and then paused dramatically for effect, "can I suck your dick?"

"Oh, my god, yes," Matt responded with obvious excitement. "But only if I can lick your pussy too."

"You like to eat pussy?" Angela asked with a surprised smile. "You like going down on women?"

"I love it," Matt said with a smile. "I've been told I'm good at it. Um, Angela, you're not married, are you? You don't have a boyfriend?"

"No, no," Angela responded quickly, and smiled. "I'm very much single, Matt, and very much ready to mingle. You don't fool around with married women?"

"No," Matt said firmly. "I don't like to do that. I don't want to be the one that ruins a relationship."

"That's very honourable," Angela said sincerely, and teasingly traced her right index finger around Matt's stiffening left nipple. "I like that. It's nice."

Angela moved in close to Matt, and passionately kissed his neck while still running her hands all over the young hunk's bare torso, feeling his hairy chest and abs, and revelling in his hard-carved musculature.

While still kissing Matt's neck, Angela dropped her left hand onto his taut, tight butt, and then traced down his ridged abs and into his wild tangle of pubic hair with her right hand. Angela ran her fingers back and forth through the coarse, tightly curled hair covering Matt's groin, and then slowly, carefully sunk down in front of him.

Down on her knees, Angela smiled up at Matt wickedly, drawing out this incredibly sexy, and very naughty, experience. The pretty brunette licked her lips theatrically, and then slowly pulled off her large sun hat and sunglasses. Angela casually tossed them onto the ground.

"Oh, my god," Matt quietly groaned.

With the hot sun burning down on her shoulders and the coarse rock surface slightly ragged against her knees, Angela put her hands on Matt's thighs, and ran her fingers up and down, again and again, keen to feel every part of this young hunk's heavily muscled, sexily youthful body.

Angela felt and rubbed the area behind Matt's knees, and then went up the back of his legs to his butt, which she squeezed lustfully. All the while, Angela's face was mere centimetres away from Matt's big, thick, ropey dick, which she could barely drag her eyes away from. After rubbing Matt's toned calves, Angela could resist no longer...she had to touch Matt's monstrous member.

Angela gently ran the short-nailed fingers of her right hand up and down Matt's penis, brushing its ropy shaft tentatively. The pretty brunette felt Matt quiver and shiver at her gentle, teasing touch, and then brushed her hand up and down the length of his huge dick again.

"Oooooh," Matt groaned enthusiastically.

On her knees and staring right at Matt's dick, Angela slowly peeled the young hunk's foreskin back, revealing the big, purple head of his penis, which Angela could feel hardening in her hand. She then grabbed Matt's member firmly with her right hand and gave it a couple of quick strokes, feeling it stiffen even more.

Angela opened up wide and then guided Matt's member into her waiting mouth, wrapping her lips hungrily around its increasingly tumescent girth. The pretty brunette took in the bulbous head of Matt's dick, and then worked herself down its shaft, sucking him excitedly.

Angela flicked her darting tongue around the head of Matt's penis, and licked enthusiastically at its base. She tongued its frenulum, and then sucked hard up and down his shaft once more. As she worked Matt's dick with her mouth, Angela reached beneath his member and went for his swinging, low-hanging nut-sack.

The pretty brunette gently played with Matt's huge balls, moving them around with her right hand, and pulling at the soft, thin, hair-covered skin of his scrotum. Angela gave Matt's balls a soft squeeze just to make him flinch a little, and managed to giggle even with his huge dick in her mouth.

Angela felt Matt becoming fully rigid in her mouth, his penis growing and stiffening so much that she had to draw back from it, the bulbous head pushing urgently at the back of her throat. Angela bobbed her head continually up and down Matt's shaft, getting about halfway down his outlandish length.

After a few more minutes of Angela's excited sucking, she heard Matt taking in a series of deep breaths. His body shaking, Matt was obviously coming. Angela felt his body convulsing as she gripped his hips tightly with her hands.

Angela sucked on Matt even harder, working her lips up and down his quivering shaft while his whole body shivered. Angela reached around and grabbed Matt's bare butt with both hands, squeezing it tightly. He was nearly there.

"Aaaaah," Matt moaned. "Oh, fuck..."

Matt let out a surprisingly shrill, almost womanly scream, and semen exploded out of his stiff dick, blasting right into Angela's waiting mouth. The pearly jism hit her throat, again and again, and Angela slaked it down eagerly, riding Matt's dick with her mouth as he came.

Angela sucked thirstily on moaning Matt until he was done. She hadn't sucked a guy off -- especially one as hot as Matt -- for way too long, and the feel of controlling and driving a man's orgasm was a massive turn-on...and so was the taste of his hot jizz.

After a few more sensual moments, Angela felt Matt's big dick softening and slackening in her mouth. The pretty brunette drew her head back away from Matt, and his flaccid dick flopped out of her mouth, covered in her spit and glistening sexily in the scorching summer sun.

Angela wiped her lips with the back of her hand, and smiled up at Matt mischievously, still in slight disbelief at what she'd just done. Angela had never sucked a guy off outdoors under the sun, and the illicit nature of it all was utterly thrilling. She felt wonderfully naughty.

Angela slowly got up off her knees, which were a little tender from kneeling on the harsh rocks. Once she was standing, the pretty brunette looked handsome Matt right in the face and smiled warmly.

"Fucking hell," the young hunk muttered. "That was incredible. You give really, really good head, Angela. Oh, my god...and you're so hot too. This is amazing."

"That was fun," Angela said with a naughty giggle. "What a dick you have!"

"Your body is so sexy," Matt said breathlessly, as if in the throes of some kind of sexual trance brought on by Angela's blow job. "Your tits...they're amazing...they're so big, and your hips...you're incredible."

"Thanks, Matt," Angela said. "Nobody has spoken about me like that for a while...a long while."

Though Angela's previously big, heavy frame and wobbling flesh had inspired fevered commentary from the various "chubby chasers" she'd picked up online, it always felt perverse and unsavoury. Matt's enthusiastic compliments, however, were far more pleasing. Angela lapped up every word.

"Can I please take your bikini off?" Matt pleaded. "Please, Angela? I want to see you in the nude...I want to see them, um, out. I want to see your whole body. Please..."

With a naughty smile, Angela leaned in close to Matt. She felt his soft, wet dick brushing against her legs, and then came in even closer to him. Angela kissed Matt hard and firm on the lips, and then ran her hands all over his bare torso.

"It's been a long time," Angela said earnestly. "It's been a long, long time..."

"What?" Matt asked. "Since a guy has seen your tits? And, um, everything else?"

"Yeah, I used to be...," Angela said, and then paused, not really wanting to fill Matt in on her whole weight loss journey. "Yeah, anyway...okay, yeah...you can take my bikini off. You can see me in the nude, Matt. Just keep checking that nobody is anywhere around us."

"Yeah, of course," Matt said, and reached around behind Angela's back, pulling apart the clasp on her bikini top. "I'll keep a lookout."

Angela gasped as Matt pulled her bikini top apart in the back, and then yanked it forward over her soft shoulders, before bringing it right down her arms. Aquiver at being publicly stripped, Angela shook nervously as Matt pulled her bikini top right off her body, and then gently dropped it onto the rocks at their feet.

With a quiet thud, Angela's big, heavy breasts flopped out and down as they were released from her bikini top, hanging low on her soft mid-section, their small, pink nipples and areolae exposed to the sun for the first time ever. The sun's tingling touch on her womanly orbs was invigorating.

Matt stepped back from Angela, placed his hands gently on her shoulders, and then looked down at her now completely bare torso with obvious excitement and curiosity. The handsome younger man stared at Angela's big, pale breasts, his face slowly breaking into a big, clearly appreciative smile.

"Fucking hell," Matt said quietly. "They're stunning. I've never seen tits that I've wanted to suck more than those. They're beautiful."

"Suck on them," Angela whispered with a smile. "Suck on them, Matt."

Matt leaned down and placed his open mouth around Angela's right breast, sucking her entire nipple and areolae. He then slathered his lips and tongue all around the soft, pale flesh of Angela's breast, leaving trails of saliva all over her. The pretty brunette felt Matt's soft dick constantly brushing up against her.

Reaching behind her back, Matt kneaded Angela's big, round butt, working his strong fingers into the easily surrendering flesh, getting at the muscle underneath, while also sucking and licking at Angela's left breast, flicking his tongue teasingly around the stiffening nipple.

Matt sucked on Angela's big breasts for several more minutes, and Angela could feel her soft orbs starting to tingle even more from the heat of the summer sun. Her breasts had literally never been exposed to the sun before, and their sensitive skin was almost certain to burn.

Slightly lost in concern over her sun-sizzled tits, Angela got a surprise when Matt suddenly pulled away from her. Gloriously nude and with his huge dick flopping around comically, Matt reached down, grabbed his beach towel, and then spread it over a large flat rock near his feet.

Matt took Angela's right hand, and then guided her down onto the towel. The pretty brunette's exposed breasts slapped together as she lowered herself onto the beach towel, first sitting on her big, cushion-like butt, and then lying flat on her back as Matt kneeled down between her legs.

The young hunk reached out, grabbed the sides of Angela's bikini bottoms with both hands, and then pulled them down over her hips. The pretty brunette lifted her butt off the rocks to allow Matt to remove her bikini bottoms. He slid them down her fleshy legs, and right off her feet, before gently tossing them onto the rocks.

Angela was shocked by what was transpiring. Her body hadn't been seen by another man for so long, and now here she was, being stripped completely nude by a guy with the most amazing body and dick she'd ever seen. A dick which, of course, she'd just sucked right out in the summer air. Angela Martens was having the time of her life.

With a salacious smile, the pretty brunette opened her legs a little, offering Matt a slightly obstructed view of her neat, compact vulva, which was topped with a decent sized spread of curling black pubic hair.

Though she'd done a home wax to clean up around her legs and groin, Angela was still fairly hirsute when it came to her womanly triangle. She wanted to look clean and tidy in her bikini, but she certainly wasn't expecting to have sex, so Angela hadn't visited the waxing salon...and she regretted it.

The considerably hairier Matt, however, didn't seem too concerned. He looked at Angela's exposed crotch and smiled warmly. Matt then bent down to kiss and lick Angela's big breasts again, circling his tongue around her nipples and then sucking on the soft flesh around them, which prompted a moan of satisfied joy from the pretty brunette.

"God, you're amazing," Matt whispered between licks and kisses. "You are just so fucking hot."

With obvious skill and care, Matt then licked his way down Angela's soft stomach, before eventually pulling up at her slightly unruly patch of womanly hair. The naked hunk ran his fingers through it, stroking and caressing the sensitive skin beneath it, and prompting another moan from Angela.

Matt slowly, gently spread Angela's fleshy legs even further apart, which opened up the edges of the pretty brunette's swollen labia. With her legs now spread completely wide, Angela's entire vulva was completely exposed to Matt. She couldn't believe he was staring right into her vagina. Angela wondered if her weight loss had changed the appearance of her vulva at all...she hadn't actually looked at her lady-pocket for a while.

As Angela groaned, Matt carefully opened up her sensitive vulva with his fingers. Quietly and with no hesitation, Matt then dropped his face between Angela's legs, and slid his tongue into her, licking and exploring the source of her womanly pleasure.

"Oh, my god," Angela moaned happily. "That feels great...oh, yes, Matt."

Matt tongued Angela's throbbing clit, and traced around the sensitive edges of her labia, kissing and licking her in turn. The pretty brunette moaned quietly and thrust her crotch excitedly into Matt's eager face.

Angela felt herself getting wetter and wetter with every flick of Matt's expert tongue. She writhed and moved sensually on the rocks while moaning continually and bucking her hips into Matt's handsome face. Angela could also feel the hot summer sun on her bare breasts, and could sense her skin starting to burn.

Smiling joyously, Angela was incredibly aroused by the feeling of Matt's tongue darting around furiously inside her, but she desperately wanted to feel his enormous dick inside her...but not in her vagina.

This whole experience with Matt was so wonderfully illicit and naughty, so truly dirty, that Angela wanted to take it right to the edge. Fucking naked outside in the summer sun, with the possibility of being discovered at any minute, was mind-blowingly exciting, but Angela wanted to go to the next level.

The pretty brunette had worked so hard to lose weight that she deserved to do whatever she wanted. And she knew what she wanted. While happy with most of her body, Angela was still pissed off at her seemingly immoveable butt...and she wanted to get it pounded.

Overtaken by salacious desire, Angela wanted this summer tryst with Matt to be as filthy, outrageous, and utterly unbelievable as it possibly could. She knew she had to whisper those five words...the five words that either excited a man, or sent him running in fear. Angela was almost certain she knew which type of man Matt would be.

"Fuck me in the butt," Angela whispered breathlessly while Matt enthusiastically licked her pussy. "Fuck me in the butt."

Matt slowly pulled his face from between Angela's legs with obvious reluctance, and then rose up onto his knees. Angela appreciatively raked her eyes up and down Matt's naked body and gasped when she saw that his dick was once again rock-hard and standing straight outward from his body. Pleasuring her had obviously got Matt hard again.

"Really?" Matt asked quietly with a look of concern on his handsome face. "You want me to do that? You want me to stick it up your bum?"

"Yes, I do," Angela said, and then smiled wickedly. "I'm that kind of girl, Matt...and I know you're that type of guy. Fuck me in the butt, Matt...please."

"Okay," Matt responded. "Okay..."

"Have you done anal before?" Angela asked, and rolled over onto her side, slowly getting up on all-fours. "Have you butt-fucked a woman before?"

"Yeah, I have," Matt replied. "Just once...it was fucking incredible. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Back Doors Survey Girl"] I loved it. But the woman I did it with said lube was really, really important, and I don't have any with me."

"Well," Angela said, and looked around until she spotted what she was looking for, "we could use your tanning oil, Matt. It's not perfect, but it should work. Nothing is better than actual lube, but you should be able to slick me up enough with that stuff."