Oz Beach Boy Butts Bikini Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Matt said with a big smile, "let's do it. Let's have anal sex."

Angela got onto all-fours, and braced herself for what was to come. She felt self-conscious about having her big, jiggling butt poking out and on full display, its pock-marked flesh surely highlighted even more by the extreme sunlight. Angela felt very good, however, about Matt driving himself in there.

Matt got up, moved quickly over to his towel, grabbed the bottle of tanning oil, and then got down on his knees behind Angela, carefully placing himself on the end of the spread-out beach towel which Angela was luridly positioned on.

"I'm gonna oil us up now," Matt said, and Angela then heard a sloppy, squeezing noise as the young hunk pumped the bottle of tanning oil.

Facing forward with her big butt out in anticipation, Angela then felt Matt's hand between her cheeks, and the warm, greasy feeling of the tanning oil being smeared all around the inside of her arse. It was highly arousing, and Angela moaned in response.

"God, what an arse," Matt whispered, and then pumped the bottle again.

Angela felt Matt's fingers pushing the oil right into her butt-hole, and then after a few more moments, all over the warm flesh of her butt cheeks. Angela was impressed by Matt's conscientiousness when it came to lubing her up. Her big butt was soaked with tanning oil.

The pretty brunette looked back over her shoulder and smiled as she watched Matt coating his big, throbbing dick in oil, slicking it up from its purple, pulsating head right down to the base of the shaft where it met his nut-sack. Once he was well and truly greased up, Matt dropped the bottle of tanning oil onto the rocks.

Angela felt Matt's strong, powerful hands on her hips, and then the head of his erect penis pushing up against her butt cheeks and parting them ever so slightly. Angela gasped, and Matt paused.

"Are you ready for this?" Matt asked. "I've covered your whole butt with oil...my cock too. You should be okay."

"Okay," Angela said dirtily, "fuck me in the butt, Matt. Stick that big dick right up my fucking arse!"

Almost as if in delirious slow motion, Angela felt her butt cheeks being pushed apart as Matt drove himself gently into her. Angela then felt the head of Matt's dick sexily touching her tight, puckered butt-hole. The pretty brunette bore down hard onto the rocks with her hands, and braced herself.

Angela gasped and grunted as Matt's dick pushed the tight, sensitive skin of her sphincter apart, and the pretty brunette literally felt like she was being sensually torn in half. The collision of pleasure and pain was exhilarating, while the illicit nature of the act itself was intoxicating.

As the hot summer sun continued to bake her back and shoulders, Angela felt her entire butt-hole stretch and then open right up as Matt entered her completely. The young hunk pushed his dick right inside Angela with considerable effort, working against the tightness of her anus, but continuing to drive it into his very, very willing partner.

"Aww," Angela groaned loudly as she was fully penetrated. "Fuck...oh, fuck..."

"So good," Matt moaned, and started to slowly slide his dick back and forth into Angela's butt. "So good."

Angela could feel Matt's dick filling her up completely, stretching her rectum as he obviously pushed into her as deeply as he could. Angela couldn't feel Matt's big balls banging against her anywhere, and she assumed he was actually too big to go balls-deep into her butt.

The feeling of pure, complete, wonderfully willing violation was getting Angela hot, and she could feel her juices seeping slightly down onto her inner thighs. She loved being an on-the-sly "dirty bitch" when it came to sex, and Matt was really getting her off.

"God, yes," Angela moaned with rabid excitement. "Fuck my butt-hole! Slam my arse with that big dick!"

As Matt increased the intensity and speed of his thrusting, Angela rocked back and forth into him, firing up her already intense pleasure levels even more. Angela moaned loudly, and threw her head back, looking up into the bright blue sky above. The feeling of total fullness in her butt-hole created by Matt's huge dick was extraordinary.

Angela let out a loud moan as Matt leaned into her with his muscular body and then slid his hands around her waist. Eager but sensitive, the younger man then gently moved his hands upwards towards Angela's big breasts, which swung wildly and heaved back and forth with the movement of Matt's intense thrusting.

As a rolling sensation of pleasure ripped through her body, Angela felt Matt's warm fingers rubbing her areolae and tweaking her sensitive nipples between gentle gropes of her big, fleshy, heavily dangling breasts. Angela moaned with excitement.

"Oh, Matt," Angela whispered. "This is so bad. Fucking me in the butt out here where anybody could see us...so bad...so dirty...we're a filthy pair."

The heavily breathing Matt ran his right hand down Angela's sweat-slicked mid-section and into the tangled hair of her unruly black bush. She felt his fingers move through the thick hair until they found the cleft of her labia. Matt then slid two fingers right inside her, and Angela moaned loudly with pleasure.

Though Matt was only 21, his sexual prowess was rather impressive. His cunnilingus was enthusiastic, precise and wholly uninhibited, while he penetrated her anally with the skill of a seasoned professional. His fingers were equally expert, and his tit-sucking was a total turn-on.

Angela felt Matt's fingers moving around inside her slick, wet vagina until he finally found her sweetly swollen clit. Matt then started to rub it gently, and Angela's groin was hit with delirious waves of sensual pleasure. She breathed heavily and continued to slide her butt back and forth onto Matt's stiff dick.

Matt worked Angela's clitoris expertly, rubbing it with just the right mix of care and urgency. Angela felt herself getting wetter and wetter with every stroke of Matt's probing fingers, while the intensity of his thrusting into her wrenched-apart butt-hole was sending her sweetly toward an orgasm.

"Oh, my arsehole...my sweet little arsehole," Angela moaned. "My pussy...my sweet little pussy too. You're doing me so good, Matt!"

Moaning with pleasure, Angela gave into the joy she was feeling both in front and behind, surrendering herself to Matt's throbbing dick and probing fingers. After several more muscular thrusts from Matt, Angela finally climaxed with a loud, uninhibited groan.

As Matt keenly fingered her, Angela's womanly juices slid from between her legs, while her sweaty, wholly exposed body quivered with intense feelings of sexual rapture. The orgasm spread through Angela like a wave. She'd never come outside in the sun before, and the feeling was amazing.

"Fuck, yes," Angela screamed. "Fuck my butt! Fuck my butt with your big dick! Fuck it, Matt!"

As the heated intensity of her own overpowering orgasm hit its peak and then slowly, eventually subsided, Angela heard Matt's breathing get heavier behind her, while his grunting and moaning became almost comical. Matt was about to come.

"Blow in my arse!" Angela loudly commanded. "I want your jizz up my butt! Don't pull out! Keep your dick in my butt!"

Matt continued his thrusting, bucking his hips like a wild man, and rubbing his hands all over Angela's big, round, pock-marked, sweat-and-oil-covered butt, while still pushing and slamming away deep inside her. Angela rocked back and forth against Matt's strong, muscular body. She could also start to feel the heat of the sun gradually burning the pale flesh of her butt cheeks.

"Oh, fuck!" Matt bellowed. "Oh, fuck!"

Angela sensed Matt's body lock and convulse behind her, and then experienced a feeling of delightful liquid warmth in her butt as the young hunk obviously shot his load into her, spewing semen right up Angela's rectum with one final thrust and an ear-piercing shriek.

"Oh, fuck...fuck...that was so hot," Matt said breathlessly, and then buckled slightly behind Angela, clearly exhausted.

Angela felt Matt slowly, carefully pulling back from her, and then enjoyed a wonderfully strange sense of relief as his softening but still relatively hard penis slid out of her butt-hole until its sensitive skin pulled back together with a quiet, barely audible pop.

Angela felt a slight pain in her sphincter, and her knees quietly ached from the continued friction with the rocks beneath while she was being butt-fucked. Tired but still excited, Angela slumped down onto her forearms, and then rolled gently onto her back, exposing the entire front of her nude body to the clear blue sky above.

"Wow, that was amazing," Angela said with a smile as Matt slumped down onto the towel beside her. "You really know what you're doing back there. There's really nothing like getting fucked in the butt...it's amazing. I feel like a very, very naughty girl...I love it."

"That was amazing," Matt said with a smile. "You have a truly fuckable butt, Angela...it felt so good pushing up against it."

"That's because it's so fat," Angela said with a laugh. "I've just got a fat butt."

"It's beautiful," Matt said. "You look great. I'm so happy I got to enjoy your naked body out here under the summer sun."

"Yeah, it really was quite the experience," Angela said, and then leaned in towards Matt.

With the scorching summer sun further heating their already well-and-truly warmed up bodies, and the salt air of the ocean brushing up against their bare skin, Angela and Matt kissed warmly, their lips mashing together sweetly and their tongues encircling each other. They both enjoyed the moment.

Angela knew, however, that she had to leave. There was no way she could get anything started romantically with a 21-year-old man who had exposed himself to her at the beach, and then fucked her in the butt in public. Matt was too young for her, and this whole sexy situation was just too crazy to continue. Angela gently broke the kiss with Matt, and pulled away from him.

"Matt, this was amazing, but I have to go," Angela said. "This was just an incredible one-off, yeah?"

"Okay," Matt said with what Angela thought sounded like mild disappointment. "I understand. It was a bit crazy, huh?"

"Yes, it was," Angela said, and hauled herself up off the rocks. "It really was."

"You really are beautiful, Angela," Matt said, lolling gloriously nude on his side, his penis dangling slack over his hip and onto his beach towel. "You have a lovely body...and a great butt."

"Thank you, Matt," Angela said, grabbing her bikini bottoms off the rocks, and quickly sliding them back on over her pale legs. "That means a lot to me...it really does."

Her big, fleshy breasts swinging and swaying, Angela bent down to grab her bikini top, and then gave Matt another sweet kiss on the lips. As the nude, muscular hunk watched, Angela slid on her bikini top, and then clasped it together in the back. Matt grabbed Angela's large hat and sunglasses off the rocks, and Angela gently took them from him, quickly putting them back on.

"Goodbye, Matt," Angela said, turned around, and then walked back over the rocks and toward the swimming pool in the distance.

"I'll watch you walk away," Matt shouted sweetly through the hot summer air. "It's a great view."

Overjoyed at how this summer day had turned out, Angela Martens was a happy, sexually satisfied woman. She was, however, experiencing a little pain...both in the butt from where Matt's enormous member had so sexily penetrated her, and on her big, heaving breasts, which were starting to turn pink from being exposed to the hot summer sun.

"It was worth it," Angela Martens said quietly to herself as she walked over the rocks in her bikini, her sexy new body on glorious display. "It was totally worth it...all of it."

Thanks for reading!!!