Oz Beach Boy Deflowers Schoolgirl

Story Info
Matt taps teen virgin while her friend watches...
5.6k words
4.52
33.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct continuation of my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Schoolgirls Wank Video". It can (hopefully), however, still be read as a stand-alone story. Though there are schoolgirl characters in the story, it is clearly demonstrated within the text that they are senior students and are all over eighteen years of age. This is a male/female threesome sex story with CFNM and very mild humiliation. This is a work of complete fiction.

-----------------------------------------------------

It was a cloudy, mild summer's afternoon in Sydney, Australia. I was completely naked with two fully clothed eighteen-year-old schoolgirls.

We were standing in a luxurious bathroom in a big, beautiful house, and I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen next.

I'm a 25-year-old exhibitionist, and I'd been invited to the house by Mia and Iris, two eighteen-year-old schoolgirls who I'd stripped and jerked off for at a secluded nearby bay.

I loved nothing more than getting naked for groups of women, and when they invited me over to Mia's mother's house to strip for their friends too, I couldn't resist.

I'd checked the girls' digital driver's licenses to confirm that they were all eighteen (which they were), and then we'd chatted for a little bit.

These young ladies, however, were very impatient, and they didn't want to go through the whole getting-to-know-each-other bit.

Despite my mild protests, the schoolgirls had ripped off all of my clothes, felt me up, and played with my cock. One of them sucked me off, and I came all over the floor right in front of them.

It didn't end there. They also took turns oiling me up and then made a lurid video of me jerking off. It had been quite the day, to say the least.

I needed a shower to wash off all the oil, and two of the girls -- Olivia and Charlotte -- had asked if they could come up and watch me get myself clean. Never one to turn away any kind of female attention, I immediately said yes.

As we all stood in the large, spacious bathroom, the girls looked my muscular body up and down thirstily, and drank in the sight of my enormous cock, which hung flaccid at 23cm.

I was completely covered in thick layers of oil, which glistened under the bright lights of the bathroom.

"That was an amazing wank show that you just did," Olivia -- who had sucked me off earlier to her watching friends' surprise -- said breathlessly. "It was so incredible to watch a guy do that in the flesh. That's not something that I ever thought I'd see."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said. "It was a dream come true. I can flash women at the beach, but I can't jerk off for them, so this was amazing."

"Yeah, that was fuckin' mental," the more outspoken Charlotte said, making a lurid jerking off motion with her hand and crossing her eyes. "You were really going for it. And all the sploodge...fuck!"

Olivia and Charlotte were both very attractive girls, as were their friends Mia, Iris and Malika, who were all downstairs watching the video that we'd just made.

Olivia was by far the heaviest of the five girls, and could easily have been filed under BBW. She had wide, thick, rounded thighs, a very big butt, and heaving, bulging breasts.

She had pale skin, and her straight, shoulder-length hair was dyed purple, leaving no indication of its actual colour.

Her beautiful green eyes were surrounded by black makeup, and she was dressed in a checked shirt over a pair of long cut-off black denim shorts and heavy ankle boots.

Even though I'd been naked and completely on display for nearly the entire time I'd been at the house, Olivia circled around me in the bathroom to have another good look at me.

She ran her hands hungrily over my bare torso, and then looked at me from behind.

"You've got no hair on you at all," Olivia said, and then I felt her fingers pull my butt cheeks apart. "Even your butt-hole is smooth."

"Oh, give us a geez!" Charlotte laughed. "I wanna look up his bum too! I stuck my finger up there when I was oiling him up, but I didn't get to see it!"

"You what?" Olivia shrieked. "You stuck your finger up his bum?"

"Yeah, I just slipped it in there while I was greasing up his bum," Charlotte laughed. "I couldn't help myself!"

"I can confirm that," I smiled. "Charlotte's a very, very naughty girl, violating me like that...it felt great though."

The gorgeous, giggling Charlotte was very different looking from Olivia. She was tall, lean and tanned, with long blonde hair.

Her legs were lithe and supple, and her mid-size breasts were perky and firm. She wore a short skirt and singlet, and her face was noticeably dotted with pimples, which only added to her schoolgirl charm.

"Bend over, Matt," Olivia said gently. "Your butt-hole is probably the only thing that we haven't seen today. Give us a look at it...a really good look."

"Really?" I said jokingly. "I feel like a piece of meat! You think you can just pull my bum cheeks apart for your own enjoyment?"

"Come on, Matt," Charlotte laughed. "Give us a go at your arse crack!"

"Okay, okay," I replied. "You can spread my cheeks."

I was more than happy to comply. I was excited by how fascinated these girls were with my body.

From what they'd been telling me, they hadn't spent a lot of time around naked men, and they'd truly been making the most of my wholly willing nudity.

I spread my muscular legs a little, and bent over luridly for the girls. Olivia gently pulled my butt-cheeks apart again so Charlotte could have a good look. I felt totally exposed and vaguely humiliated, and I loved it.

I loved the way that these two teenage girls were so wholeheartedly taking advantage of me and this situation.

These girls had given me a wild day so far, and it was now getting even more interesting. Charlotte and Olivia literally stood behind me and peered right up my totally exposed butt.

"Ooooh, look at his cute little bum-hole," Charlotte giggled. "It's so sexy! And I fuckin' love the way you can see his cock and balls hanging low from behind. And everything is so smooth."

"Do you get everything waxed?" Olivia asked. "Your balls and arse-crack and everything?"

"Yeah, I do," I replied, and stood up straight again, my cock jiggling with the movement. "I like it, and I think women prefer it. Some like a bit more hair, but I think most prefer the smooth look. I just keep my underarm hair and the small patch of pubic hair above my dick so I'm not completely bald."

"It looks hot," Olivia said. "Do you do it yourself?"

"No, I go to a salon," I replied, a little surprised at the girls' keen interest in my depilatory routine. "They do guys too. An older Chinese lady does it. I'm a regular there."

"So, are you in the nude when she does it?" Olivia asked. "I mean, we get waxed, but it's not done by a guy, you know? It's another girl. Do you wear a sock or something on your willy?"

"Um, they do have a modesty sock, yeah," I laughed. "But the lady gives me a discount if I don't wear it. She likes it when I'm in the nude. She says that she loves looking at my cock because it's the biggest she's ever seen. 'It's scary, but I love it,' she says."

"Oh my god, I'll fucking bet she loves it, the thirsty old bitch!" Charlotte howled with laughter. "What a perve!"

"And she always seems to need help when she's waxing me too," I laughed. "She usually calls in the other girls that work there so they can have a look too. Four of them stand around me giggling. They take turns holding my dick aside while she waxes my balls. They always get a good hold of me and laugh their heads off."

"That's hilarious," Olivia laughed. "You're just a sexual plaything for women everywhere, Matt!"

"I aim to please," I smiled. "Speaking of which, what's going on here? Did you just want to watch me shower and talk about my waxing routine, or were you looking to get something else going up here?"

"Well, yeah, we were, as a matter of fact," Charlotte said. "That was such a turn-on playing with your dick before downstairs, and I'd like to do more...I really wanna suck you off, Matt. I've never blown a guy before, and I want your massive cock to be the first one in my gob. I really want to do it. Would you let me suck it? Your willy's been through a fair bit today, but do you reckon it could cop some more abuse?"

"I'm sure that it could," I smiled. "I'd love it if you sucked my cock, Charlotte. I never say no to a blow job from a beautiful girl. And what about you, Olivia? Do you want another go? Or do you just want to watch Charlotte going for it?"

"I've actually got something else to ask," Olivia said bashfully. "I'd like you to take something off me that I can never get back, Matt. I want you to fuck me. I've never had a guy's dick inside me, and I'd like you to be the first."

"Wow, are you guys sure about this?" I asked. "Wouldn't you prefer to wait until you've got a boyfriend that you really like? Or someone that you know a bit better? I'm very flattered, and I'd love to do it, but I just want to know that you're sure about this. It's a pretty big deal."

"I don't want to plough, Matt," Charlotte giggled. "I just want to give you head, and I'm sure about that. 100% certain. I want that thing in my mouth. I'm pretty sure that Olivia's certain too...she's already sucked you off, and she wants more. She wants it in the vadge, big time."

"Yeah, I do," Olivia smiled. "I want it bad. I'm eighteen, and I'm ready for some dick. I've been fingered, and I've played with myself heaps. I've had heaps of orgasms, but I want a dick in there now. I want the first guy that fucks me to be a gorgeous, muscled up hunk with a massive cock who seems like a nice guy. Is there anything wrong with that?"

"No, no, of course not," I chortled. "That's a very nice thing to say...it's very, very flattering. Okay, let's do it...let's fuck. Would you like me to lick your pussy too, Olivia?"

"Oh my god, yes, that would be amazing," Olivia cooed. "Yes, please."

"I'm good on that front," Charlotte laughed before I could ask. "I don't want you looking up my vadge, thank you very fucking much."

"Okay, Olivia," I smiled. "You're gonna have to take off all of your clothes. I like to fuck fully nude all round. I'll lay some towels down on the floor for us...the tiles will be too cold and hard. Charlotte, any chance you might take something off too? Give me a look at your tits?"

"Um, why do I have to take my top off to suck your dick?" Charlotte laughed.

"Good point," I replied. "I just thought I'd give it a shot. No harm in asking."

"Nice try, horse cock," the sexy teen giggled. "Not this time, mate! And one more time: your tongue's not going near my lady parts."

As Charlotte got down on her knees in front of me, Olivia slowly started to undress. She undid her checked shirt and pulled it open, revealing a tight black Skeggs T-shirt underneath.

Her arms were fleshy and pale, and her breasts were even bigger than they looked while under the shirt, heaving invitingly.

Charlotte reached out and took my now half-engorged cock in her hand, and played with it for a few moments. She held my foreskin between her fingers and rubbed it gently.

She rolled my cock around her fingers, and stroked the shaft a few times. I quickly became fully erect thanks to the gorgeous Charlotte's sexual curiosity.

Olivia, meanwhile, unzipped her tight shorts and struggled to get them over her expansive hips and arse. She pulled down firmly and then pushed them down with a big shove to her ankles, somehow not wrenching her underpants down in the process.

Charlotte slowly, uncertainly touched her lips to my erect cock, kissing it awkwardly.

Olivia kicked off her boots and peeled off her socks. She watched keenly as her friend put her lips to my cock, and then slowly lifted her t-shirt up over her head.

It cleared her enormous tits, which rose and then flopped down with a big thud. Olivia then pulled the t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor.

Charlotte gently opened her mouth and took in the head of my cock. She sucked around it, and obviously had no idea what to do.

She then moved up and down my shaft, taking in about a third of my full-tilt boner. Charlotte's inexperience was charming and sexy, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Olivia stood before me in just her underwear. Her modest black panties left way too much to the imagination but her tits jiggled like jelly in her firmly strapped lace bra.

There were rolls of fat around her mid-section, and her legs were heavy and fleshy. I loved women of all shapes, sizes and colours, and Olivia looked absolutely fucking fantastic.

Charlotte sucked hard on my cock head, and then worked up and down my shaft some more. I was getting highly aroused, and moaned quietly at the teen's awkward touch.

Charlotte then gently released my now saliva-covered cock from her mouth. It bounced up and down ridiculously, and then stood rock hard and straight out from my body. She giggled.

"I heard you moaning...I don't want you to come," Charlotte said, and wiped at her mouth. "I want you to fuck Olivia really good."

Charlotte motioned to her friend. Olivia moved closer toward me from the other side of the bathroom. She looked at me intensely and then unhooked her bra from behind.

She slid it off her arms and her enormous, pale, sloppy tits bundled out beautifully. She had small pink nipples and areolae, which were starting to become erect.

"Fuck, your tits are massive, Olivia," Charlotte giggled. "The biggest cock I've ever seen, and now the biggest tits!"

"They're beautiful, Olivia," I said encouragingly. "I can't wait to get my mouth on them. Take your panties off too."

Olivia smiled uncertainly and then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her big, unflattering underpants. She slid them down over her big legs, let them drop to her ankles, and then sexily stepped out of them.

She had a thin strip of honey coloured pubic hair above her neatly tucked labia. Olivia was fully nude, and I was now truly, ragingly turned on. But there was something that I had to check out first.

"Olivia, should I put on a condom?" I asked. "I'm guessing that you're not on the pill or anything?"

"Oh no, I'm not...I didn't even think about that...I'm just so horny," she replied. "Do you have one?"

"I do, yeah, no problem," I said and walked over to my clothes, which were sitting on a small chair near an obviously expensive vanity.

My erect cock swayed ridiculously from side to side as I walked. I heard the girls giggle at this absurd sight. "I've got one in my wallet. I'll just slip it on."

Charlotte and Olivia watched intently as I ripped open the packet of the rubber and then expertly slid it over my throbbing cock with one smooth move.

I bought extra-large condoms, and while they still didn't cover my entire cock, they definitely provided ample protection.

I grabbed some towels and spread them out across the white tiled floor. I took Olivia by the hand and pulled her gently down onto the floor. She laid down on her back.

I bent down over her and licked her nipples with my tongue while I rubbed my hands all over her soft belly. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair.

Olivia moaned loudly and her body almost shuddered whenever I touched it. It was like she was hyper-aroused, and her body was tense with pleasure.

The smallest touch would send her off. Olivia's face contorted beautifully in varying expressions of joy and enthusiasm. Her purple hair was damp with perspiration.

I alternately sucked on and kneaded her big, doughy tits with my hands. Olivia's body was ripe, juicy and soft to the touch.

I hadn't fucked a girl of her size for a while, and it felt amazing. I was excited about getting inside her. Charlotte watched all of this with a look of quiet fascination.

I moved from Olivia's tits and placed my hands gently on the insides of her knees. I slowly spread her legs as wide as I could.

Her entire vulva was completely exposed, her lips pink and fleshy, and she let out a strange groan. I bent down and moved my head between her wonderfully wobbling thighs.

As I did this, I noticed that Charlotte was moving quickly around the bathroom. She grabbed a large towel off the rack and wrapped it around her waist.

She looked at me, smiled, and then started moving her hands around under the towel. She pulled down her little skirt and pink cotton underpants and stepped out of them.

"Um, do you guys mind if I play with myself while you fuck?" Charlotte asked. "This is making me so fucking horny. I'll do it under the towel so you can't see my vadge. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's okay with me," I replied. "Are you sure you don't want me to fuck you or lick you out or anything?"

"Yeah, yeah, thanks, but I'm sure...I'm not ready for that yet," Charlotte replied. "I just want to finger myself for a bit. Olivia, is that okay?"

"I don't give a shit," Olivia giggled. "You can do whatever you want, Charlotte, go for it. I just want Matt to get going on my vadge...like, now."

Charlotte sat on the small chair near the vanity. She spread her supple, tanned legs wide apart, with the towel hanging between them to modestly cover her crotch.

I was tempted to reach out and pull it away. The sexed up teen put both hands under the towel and started to work on herself. Charlotte closed her eyes in pleasure.

This had turned into a very, very hot situation. I couldn't quite believe that I was about to fuck one eighteen-year-old schoolgirl while another one watched and played with herself.

I'd been uncertain about coming to Mia's house, but this day had evolved into something truly extraordinary.

I kneeled down again and moved my head toward Olivia's vulva. I dropped my face into her crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking around her lips.

I tongued her clit and traced around her labia. Olivia moaned loudly and thrust her big hips into my face. She was very, very wet. I didn't want her to come just yet, so I pulled away.

"I'm gonna fuck you now, Olivia," I whispered gently while kissing her neck and working my fingers inside of her. "Are you sure about this?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm sure," Olivia groaned. "Do I have to sign a contract or something? Just take that monster cock of yours and shove it into me. Come on, Matt!"

I put my hands on Olivia's big, round hips and lifted her voluminous butt up towards me. I drove myself into her gently, and Olivia let out a deep groan from the back of her throat.

Her tight labia spread with some difficulty as my condom-covered member plunged into her. I felt Olivia's hands on my butt and she pulled me in toward her.

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not all the way. Olivia was tight, and I wanted to make sure that the condom held. I also didn't want to freak the inexperienced teen out.

I pumped away gently, and drove myself into her, moving slowly back and forth. Her wetness helped.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Olivia moaned. "Keep going, Matt."

I pumped into her harder, but still with some care. I rocked her whole body though, and I could feel Olivia's tits sloshing around generously against my chest and stomach.

I was still covered in oil which made them slide and glide around with even greater movement.

Olivia breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her. The teen cried with excitement and I saw tears and sweat pouring down her face.

Olivia was well and truly in the zone. She started to mutter strangely, almost like she was speaking in tongues.

"Fuck, yes," she muttered. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me. Matt! Matt! Fuck my vadge! Fuck that little bitch! Stick it in me!"

I kissed Olivia passionately. I peered down at her big, loose tits, which pounded back and forth as I slammed into her again and again.

12