Oz Beach Boy Deflowers Schoolgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I licked them again, and ran my tongue all around her small, erect nipples and areolae. Olivia groaned loudly.

I could feel that Olivia was working towards an orgasm. I held her tight as she shivered and bucked against me. I went in harder and sucked hungrily on her tits, trying to get as much of them into my mouth as I could.

I heard Charlotte moan too and let out a series of strange yelps. Her hands moved frantically under the big white towel over her lap.

Charlotte bit down on her bottom lip. She opened and closed her eyes repeatedly, watching us intently and then drifting off into her own sexual fantasy world.

Olivia howled deeply and her body shook. She thrashed her legs, arched her back, and then shrieked.

The rolls of fat around her mid-section wobbled. She hit a crescendo of what seemed like extreme pleasure.

"Ooooohhhh, fuck," Olivia screamed. "Fuuuuuucccckkkk!"

She was done. Olivia slumped underneath me. Her big, heaving body was limp post-orgasm, and she was drenched with sweat from head to toe.

I kissed her warmly again, and gently pulled my wet, glistening, still fully erect cock out of her.

"Oh fuck," I then heard Charlotte shriek. She threw her head back and pumped against her own hands, rolling her hips as she fingered herself to her own orgasm.

She continued to moan and cry until she finally slumped down low into the chair. She pulled her wet hands out from under the towel and then wiped them vigorously on the thick white fabric.

"Fucking hell," Charlotte sighed. "How hot was that? Olivia, are you okay?"

"Yeah, geez, I'm all messed up," Olivia said drowsily, lying flat on the floor, her floppy tits splayed across her torso. "I've had lots of orgasms before, but it's different when it's a guy fucking you and not a cucumber."

I sat on the floor next to Olivia, my cock still outrageously erect. I peeled the condom off and dropped it on the floor next to me.

I laid back down on the towel and wrapped my hand around my cock. I slowly started to work it up and down.

"What are you doing, Matt?" Charlotte asked. "Are you playing with yourself? You didn't come inside Olivia? I thought you came?"

"No, I didn't," I replied. "I've already shot my load three times today, and it's a bit harder getting there now, you know?"

"Three times?" Charlotte asked. "But you've only come twice. First when we all played with you and then when we did the wank video."

"I actually had a pull at home before I got here," I explained. "To make myself last a bit longer."

"Fuck, your cock has taken a real beating today, huh?" Charlotte smiled. "And now you're going the flog again yourself?"

The girls both giggled at this. Olivia raised herself up on an elbow and looked at me lying on my back and working my cock.

She smiled at me warmly, with a look of pure exhaustion and satisfaction on her pretty face.

"Do you want us to do that for you?" Olivia asked. "Charlotte, do you want to jerk Matt off? And I'll play with his balls?"

"Ooooh, yeah," Charlotte giggled and wrapped the towel tighter around her waist as she moved toward me. "We get to see him come again! Goody, goody!"

Charlotte sat down on the floor next to me. She reached over and took hold of my obscenely stiff dick.

She slid her hand up and down, and the oil all over my cock made it easier for her. Charlotte looked down at me and smiled as she pumped away.

"Spread your legs, big boy," Olivia said on the other side of me. "Let me get at those plums."

I opened my legs up like I was told and Olivia dropped her right hand between them.

She squeezed and rubbed my inner thighs, and then took hold of my ball bag. The sexy teen gently massaged my nuts and then leaned into me.

"You are a big, sexy plaything, aren't you?" Olivia cooed. "You're a big, living sex toy. Do you like having two girls fiddling with you?"

"Are you kidding me?" I laughed. "I'm in heaven! Don't stop."

"You want us to keep molesting you?" Olivia giggled, and jiggled my balls. "Until you blow jizz all over the place?"

"Yes, I do," I groaned. "Please keep going. This is fantastic."

"Okay, because you asked so nicely, I'm gonna keep playing with your willy," Charlotte laughed. "It's fun for me too, of course. Geez, you've got a hot body, Matt. I know I've said that before, but I still can't believe that I'm just sitting here playing with you."

Charlotte worked my shaft up and down, finally finding a rhythm that sent me on my way to my fourth orgasm of the day.

I groaned. I screamed. I thrust my hips until a long, sticky rope of jizz shot out of my cock with shocking force, and landed on the tiled floor with a sloppy splat. Another small jet of cum bubbled out of me, and that was it.

"Ooooh, again," Charlotte laughed. "He's still got more jizz! It's those big balls of his! They're jam-packed with jizz!"

I slumped back down on the towel, and Olivia let go of my nut suck. She rubbed my inner thighs, and looked down at me warmly.

Her eyes crawled up and down my body, and she rubbed my chest and abs with her warm, sweaty hands.

"Fuck, Matt, that was so good," Olivia sighed. "Having you inside me felt so good, and then watching you blow jizz again was the icing on the cake."

"That was hot, you guys," Charlotte smiled. "Thanks for letting me watch, and then play with you again, Matt. What a day, huh?"

"Yeah, it's been something else," I replied. "I'm gonna have a shower. Do you guys want to join me?"

"I will," Olivia said and stood up, seemingly much more comfortable with her nudity now. "There's certainly enough room."

I picked up all the moist, sweat-covered towels, and then wiped all of my semen off the floor with one of them. My limp dick flopped around as I moved.

I dumped the towels in a big laundry basket, and then stepped into the huge shower, which had two ceiling-fixed showerheads.

Olivia got in too, and we ran the water and soaped up. I washed all of the oil off me, and we helped get each other clean.

Normally, I would have gotten aroused again by touching Olivia's big, fleshy, wet body, but I was well and truly spent after blowing my load four times in one day.

"Charlotte, do you want to get in?" I asked. "There's still room. No hanky-panky."

"No, I'm okay," Charlotte giggled. "Stop trying to get my clothes off! I'll sort myself out over here."

Charlotte stood at the vanity. She wet a washcloth with some soap and then put her hand up under the towel around her waist.

She rubbed around her crotch for a bit, and then washed her hands vigorously. There was something strangely erotic about watching the beautiful Charlotte wash herself.

Once she was done, Charlotte turned her back to us and let the towel around her waist drop to the floor.

She quickly reached for her skirt and underpants and pulled them on over her lithe legs. I got a great look at her slim butt, which was devoid of curves and almost boyish in shape.

Charlotte was gorgeous and I was disappointed that I hadn't been able to fuck her too.

Once we were done, Olivia and I got dressed. All of the buttons on my shirt had been ripped off, so I just wore it open, showing off my bare torso.

I put on my torn up Speedos under my jeans, and then slicked my longish hair back in the mirror. I felt refreshed and relaxed.

Olivia and Charlotte were dressed too. We all looked at each other as we were about to walk back downstairs.

Olivia's hair was wet, and it was very obvious what we'd been doing up in the bathroom. All the screaming probably gave us away too.

"What are we going to say?" I asked. "The other girls will definitely ask...we've been up here for a while now."

"I'm just gonna tell them," Olivia shrugged. "We're pretty open with each other. They might tease me a bit, but who gives a shit, huh? You okay with that, Matt?"

"Yeah, no problem," I replied. "What about you, Charlotte?"

"I'll just tell them that I was up here taking a shit," she giggled. "And then you two sex maniacs started going at it!"

Charlotte, Olivia and I laughed and opened the door to the bathroom. We walked down the stairs looking back and forth at each other, and when we finally made it down to the ground level of the house, the other girls -- Mia, Iris and Malika -- looked at us and smiled.

"And where have you guys been?" Mia asked with a naughty giggle. "I think you did more than just have a shower up there. We heard a lot of weird noises."

"What the fuck have you guys been doing?" Iris laughed. "Did Matt get his willy sucked again? Or did someone actually get rooted up there?"

"Matt, you naughty boy," Malika sneered. "Did you sexually exploit Charlotte and Olivia up there? Two innocent young schoolgirls?"

"A gentleman never tells," I replied with a smile. "A gentleman never tells."

"Don't worry, I'll tell you all about it later...every tiny little detail," Olivia laughed. "Well, actually, there was nothing tiny abou it. I will tell you this though: we had a really good look at Matt's bum-hole, and it's beautiful. Oh, and my vadge feels a bit stretched and sore too, if you know what I mean..."

The girls all roared with laughter at this. They now knew exactly what we'd been doing upstairs in the bathroom, and I felt a little bit embarrassed.

It was, however, well and truly worth it. The sex with Olivia had been hot and very enjoyable indeed.

"Are you heading off home now, Matt?" Mia asked. "Would you like to stay and have a drink? You can keep your clothes on if you like. It's weird seeing you dressed though...I'm not sure that I like it."

"Yes, we won't strip you again, I promise," Malika smiled. "I'll be on my best behaviour."

"Thanks, Malika! And thanks Mia, that's very kind, but I'm absolutely exhausted," I replied. "I've never come so many times in one day before. I'm gonna go home and stick my dick in a bucket of ice. Then I'm gonna go to sleep."

The girls all laughed. They each gave me a kiss on the cheek and said their goodbyes.

Olivia gave me a big hug and the plushness of her wonderfully pneumatic body sent a shiver of pleasure pulsing through me.

There was even a genuine feeling of warmth from the bitchy Malika, with whom I'd been bickering all day.

"I'm sorry about your ripped shirt, Matt," she said. "I just got carried away. It looks even better like that though. Sorry about ripping up your Speedos too...I just needed to see that cock. I couldn't wait any longer, and you just kept yabbering away. Talk, talk, talk."

"It was great to see you again," Iris giggled. "And to see even more of you this time. I'm gonna be fingering myself for months over this!"

"Thanks for doing this, Matt," Mia said. "We were all so excited about seeing you in the nuddy and having some fun with your big ding-a-ling. We won't forget this day any time soon. Who knows...maybe we can do something like this again? Another sexy day with Matt as the entertainment?"

"Maybe...we'll see...it has been a lot of fun," I smiled. "You'll have to let my dick recover first though."

The girls all laughed, and I turned toward the door. I waved goodbye, and took in the glorious sight of these hot, sexy schoolgirls one last time.

As I walked outside and the summer warmth hit my face, I realised that this wild, crazy, sexy day had finally come to an end...

12