Oz Beach Boy Denuded By Schoolgirls

Story Info
Matt turns up to entertain teens..but they can't wait!
9.2k words
4.32
23.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a continuation of my earlier story "Oz Beach Boy Strips For Schoolgirls". It can (hopefully), however, be read as a stand-alone story. Though there are schoolgirl characters in the story, it is clearly demonstrated in the text that they are senior students and are all over the age of eighteen. All other characters featured and mentioned are also over the age of eighteen. This is a CFNM stripping story with minimal male/female sexual activity. This is a work of complete fiction.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, humid summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I sat in my apartment looking at the screen of my laptop. I'd just received an email, and I was deliberating over how to respond. I chewed absent-mindedly on my thumbnail and re-read the email in front of me.

"Hi Matt, you big stud! It's Mia and Iris here...remember us?" the email began. "Your two new friends from the bay? Thanks again for doing that amazing wank show for us a few weeks ago. We've been talking about your huge dong ever since. Iris keeps laughing about how you jizzed all over my legs when you came! We still can't believe it actually happened."

I laughed to myself at the memory. Being a 25-year-old exhibitionist who slyly loved publicly getting his gear off for groups of women, I had stripped nude in front of these two eighteen-year-old schoolgirls at a secluded bay not too far from where I lived.

They watched me with glee and took a few sneaky photos on their phones too. Things went even further when they started chatting to me, and then asked me to masturbate for them right out in the open.

It was a huge turn-on, but I managed to compose myself enough to check their digital driver's licenses first to make sure that they were eighteen. Thankfully, they both were.

I jacked it hard for their enjoyment and eventually shot my load all over the rocks. I hit Mia in the legs too as ropes of thick cum exploded from my cock.

The girls loved it. They asked for my email so they could get in touch with me. They'd mentioned that they wanted me to get naked and jerk off for their friends too.

I was uncertain about whether I really wanted to become some kind of erotic entertainer for high school girls, but the thought of stripping off and then playing with myself for a female audience again certainly got me hot. These opportunities certainly didn't come up every day.

I liked to show off my muscled body to women at the beach, and would get nude when I could at various secluded coastal spots around Sydney. I only did this when the women appeared to be into it. I wasn't some out-of-control flasher.

I was in great shape, so I would get a few interested groups of women every now and again. Putting on a pre-arranged nude show for two teenage girls that I barely knew and a bunch of their friends, however, was certainly not something that I'd done before. I got excited just thinking about it.

"We've told three of our friends about what happened at the bay," the email continued. "They've been hassling us to email you and set up another show. We showed them the photos of you with your willy out. They really, really want to see it for real."

I felt a rush of excitement when I read about Mia and Iris showing their friends the nude photos of me.

"Would you come over to my house this weekend?" the email continued. "And take off all your clothes for us? Pretty please? My mother will be interstate, so we've really got to do it this weekend. Our friends are all eighteen as well, and they'll bring ID. We know that's important to you! They're desperate to see your dicky-bird, Matt! We really want to see it again too."

This proposition was getting harder and harder to turn down.

"In case you've forgotten us, we've put a photo of us in the email," Mia's message continued. "Feel free to play with yourself while looking at us in our cossies! Jizz all over our faces! Ha ha! Thanks, Matt. Your two pervy little friends, Mia & Iris. xoxoxoxoxox"

Below the message, there was indeed a photo. It was a selfie that the girls had taken at the beach. Mia had her arm around Iris' shoulders, and they both had their lips puckered in a big, tawdry kiss, which was aimed right at the camera.

When I'd stripped for them a few weeks ago, the girls were in their school uniforms, but in this photo, they were wearing bikinis. They looked even better with less clothes on. I started to get aroused.

The tanned and lean Mia had straight, sandy brown hair that swayed attractively past her supple shoulders. She had classically gorgeous features, and was a real stunner. Her average-sized bust looked fantastic in her red bikini top, which showed some very nice cleavage.

Iris was a little heavier, with much bigger breasts, which were shown off beautifully by her black bikini top. She had long, wavy red hair, pale skin and thick-rimmed black glasses, which belied her foul mouth and naughty sense of humour.

The photo really turned me on, and I began to feel myself stiffen. Memories of our experience at the bay came flooding back, and very quickly I had a full-blown boner.

My shorts and underwear strained under the pressure of my massive hard-on. I looked longingly at Mia and Iris' lithe, sexy young bodies.

I hastily slid off my shorts and underwear and let my enormous cock loose. It slapped back against my stomach with a thud. I took hold and jerked myself off while looking excitedly at the photo of Mia and Iris.

I moaned and grunted to myself, and in two minutes, I ejaculated all over my laminate floor. I struggled to wrench my shorts back over my softening but still huge cock.

I was blessed -- and in some ways occasionally cursed too -- with an unnaturally long and thick penis.

Mia had actually suggested that I measure it -- something that I hadn't actually done before -- a few weeks ago when we were at the bay. She'd produced a ruler from her schoolbag and I was shocked to find out that I was 31cm hard and 23cm soft.

I always knew that I had a very big penis, but when I googled these numbers, I discovered that I was actually a real physical outlier.

I was excited but also slightly disturbed by my measurements. I knew that a lot of guys would love to have a few extra centremetres, but I could easily have done with a few less.

My cock softened further, and I grabbed some paper towels to wipe up the messy streaks of cum under my desk. As I cleaned up, I also realised that I had made up my mind. I would do it...I would strip down again for Mia and Iris and their friends.

If they were up for it, I'd gladly jerk off for them too. If the new girls all turned out to be eighteen as well, I would be more than happy to fuck them or eat them out too. And if they wanted to suck me off, well, that would be absolutely fine as well. I'd leave that up to them, of course.

Once I'd binned the jizz-filled paper towels, I sat down at my desk and hit reply on the email. I wanted to lay out a few ground rules to make sure that this situation didn't get out of hand, and that everything remained safe and above board.

"Hi Mia & Iris," I wrote. "Of course I remember you! Thanks for the hot photo -- I just jerked off over it! I've given it some thought, and yes, I'll get nude for you and your friends. I still get hot when I think about what we did at the bay, and I'd like to do it again. Just a few things though. Can you please just keep it to these three new friends? I'm not a stripper or nude waiter so I'm not used to situations like this. It'll be fun but it's still a bit strange for me. I don't want there to be twenty girls there or something crazy like that! I don't want things to get out of hand, and I won't do anything too weird. Also, these girls have to be eighteen like you. I'd like to check their IDs so I know that everything is cool. As you know, I don't want to get myself in trouble with the cops or anything. Just shoot me through the address, and I'll turn up at noon on Saturday. I'm more comfortable doing this during the day. Is this okay with you? Let me know. Thanks! Your naked friend, Matt."

I went and got a drink, and when I returned to my desk, I noticed that Mia had already replied to my email. It kicked off with about ten smiley emoji's, followed by ten eggplant emoji's, and ten thumbs-up emoji's.

"Thanks, Matt," Mia's email read. "You're the best. I can't wait to see that massive ding-a-ling of yours again! That all sounds great. It'll just be the five of us, I promise, and we're all eighteen. We will see you at noon on Saturday. Mia xoxoxoxo"

She also provided the street address of her house, which wasn't too far away from me.

Five days later, I sat in my car across the road from Mia's house. It was a large family home in a nice area. It was half an hour before the proposed noon start time.

I'd arrived early to make sure that I wouldn't be walking into an out-of-control party. The house was quiet, and everything seemed okay.

It was a mild day, and I was dressed in jeans, trainers and a button-up shirt. I jokingly had my Speedos on underneath as that was the first thing that Mia and Iris had seen me wearing. They knew that I loved my Speedos.

I'd jerked off at home an hour before to make sure that I could last a while longer if they got me masturbating for them again. I tended to come pretty quickly, especially if I was highly aroused. I wanted to make sure that I put on a good show for these girls.

I'd also left a note in my car's glovebox and on my desk at home stating the address where I was going. I was still a little nervous about this whole situation, though my increasing arousal far outweighed my fears.

I realised that I probably should have met the girls somewhere semi-public, but it was too late. Anyway, Mia and Iris seemed a little crazy but ultimately sweet, and I was pretty sure that I could trust them not to put me in the middle of anything dangerous.

I sat in my car counting down the minutes until noon. At about 11:55am, what looked like an Uber pulled up in front of the house. Three young girls piled out of the car. I only saw them from behind, so I couldn't get a good look at them.

I wound down my window a little. They buzzed the intercom at the house's outside wall, and I heard one of them speak.

"Let us in, bitch," one of the girls laughed. "We wanna see some fuckin' cock!"

There was a scratchy sound from the intercom, and then the girls were buzzed in. There were only three of them, and they obviously weren't demure types. I was pretty sure that this was going to be another wild experience. Sweat dripped down my forehead.

I got out of my car and headed over to Mia's house. I straightened my shirt, ran my fingers through my longish brown hair, and pressed the buzzer exactly at noon.

"Is that you, sexy?" came Mia's chirpy, friendly voice. "Are you pressing the buzzer with your winkle?"

"Oh, come on," I laughed. "Yep, it's Matt."

"Do you have a special delivery for us?" she laughed "A huge supply of sausage?"

"For god's sake," I groaned good-naturedly, reminded not only of how Mia was seemingly obsessed with my cock, but also of the litany of bizarre terms that she had for it.

"Come on in," Mia said and buzzed me through. "Don't jam your willy in the gate!"

As I walked through the front garden, Mia opened the door to a large, modern family home. It wasn't a mansion, but it certainly looked like her mother or father or both were pulling in a fair amount of cash. Maybe I should be charging for this "service"? I giggled at the thought.

"Hey Matt," the beautiful Mia smiled, and the equally lovely Iris quickly appeared behind her. "Thanks for coming over. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," I replied. "It's nice to see you both again."

"I'm always happy to see that hot body," Iris smiled. "I've been thinking about you a lot, Matt...and doing certain things to myself while having those thoughts."

Iris had actually masturbated while watching me masturbate at the bay a few weeks ago, which had gotten me very, very hot indeed.

She looked casually gorgeous in a pair of light tracksuit pants and a fitted t-shirt that showed off her ample bust.

The enticingly braless Mia sported a tight, nipple-highlighting singlet and a pair of cut-off denim shorts. Her lean, lithe, tanned legs were on glorious display.

"I've jerked off over you guys quite a few times too," I smiled. "I really liked that photo you sent me...it could have been better though."

"Oh, how so?" Mia asked with a look of genuine disappointment on her face.

"Pretty obvious," I laughed. "You could have had your tits out."

"Get fucked...we're not all like you, Matt," Iris laughed. "Not everyone likes being seen naked! Speaking of which, get that sexy arse in here!"

I walked inside, and took a look around the house. It was impressive and stylishly designed, with an open kitchen and living area leading out to glass doors that opened on to a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and spa area nestled amongst a small garden.

"Come and meet our friends," Mia said, and motioned to three girls sitting around a large, white kitchen bench.

"This is Malika, Charlotte and Olivia," Mia said, pointing to each of the young girls as she said their names. "We've told them all about you and what you did for us...all the juicy details. They've been very excited about meeting you."

They each waved at me, smiled, and then slowly looked me up and down. The girls appeared to be a little nervous and uncertain, except for Malika, who was obviously a very confident and self-possessed young woman. I guessed that it was her who demanded to "see some fuckin' cock" at the front gate.

With her smooth, caramel-coloured skin, dark eyes, and almost raven-black hair, the steamily exotic Malika appeared to be of Middle Eastern heritage. She flaunted a wonderfully curvy body in a tight, casual, long-sleeved black mini-dress that she'd teamed with a pair of Adidas trainers.

She had long fingernails and fake eyelashes, and her wrists were adorned with bangles. She had a ring on nearly every digit, one of which was a snake that curled around her right index finger.

Malika also had very large breasts, which were highlighted by her beautifully low-dipping cleavage. Like a lot of exotic-looking young girls in Australia, Malika appeared to use Kim Kardashian as a style icon. I had absolutely no problem with that at all.

The equally alluring but very different Charlotte looked a little like Mia: she was Anglo, tall, lean, tanned, gorgeous, and natural-looking, with subtle features and long, straight blonde hair. Her legs were lithe and supple, and her breasts were average in size.

She wore a short skirt and a singlet emblazoned with the words "Not All Girls Believe In Unicorns." Charlotte's face was noticeably dotted with pimples, but it hardly detracted from her beauty.

Olivia was the most unusual of the three. She was by far the heaviest of the five girls, with big, thick thighs, a wonderfully expansive butt, and fulsome breasts. Her straight, shoulder-length hair was dyed purple, and she wore dark, heavy eye makeup.

She was dressed in a checked shirt over a pair of long cut-off black denim shorts, along with a lot of wrist bracelets. Olivia was actually very attractive too, but it looked like she was trying to hide it.

"Hi Matt," Malika said in a throaty purr. "Mia and Iris weren't lying. You are very cute...very cute indeed. Thanks for saying yes to this. I can't wait to see you naked."

"Thanks," I replied. "You're all very beautiful too. I'm happy to be here...it's very exciting."

The three girls -- obviously prepared by Mia and Iris -- then helpfully held up their mobile phones and showed me their digital driver's licenses, which gave me immediate proof that they were all eighteen-years-old.

"There you go," Olivia smiled. "Anything goes! We're all legal."

"Thanks for that, I really appreciate it," I said. "I don't want to get myself into any trouble."

"No worries," Charlotte smiled. "Hey Matt, I gotta ask, dude. Did you really wank yourself off in front of Mia and Iris at the bay? They said you stripped naked and strutted around with your cock out while they watched. Then when they asked you to, you pulled yourself off until you jizzed all over the place. Is that true? I still don't believe them."

"That's exactly what happened, Charlotte...it's all true," I replied. "We had a great time."

"Suck that, Charlotte," Iris laughed. "I told you, bitch! I told you it happened!"

"You fuckin' sluts," Charlotte laughed. "I knew I should have pissed off from school with you that day! But I didn't want to miss Visual Art with Ms. Chabrol. I thought she might have been having one of her let's-look-at-these-sculptures-of-naked-men classes! I love it when she gets going with the naked men. But I could have seen the real thing! Fuck!"

"Dude, that's amazing," Olivia giggled. "Are you some kind of pervert, Matt? Do you, like, jerk off on buses and trains and stuff like that? Do you pull your dick out in shopping malls? Are you a weirdo flasher guy?"

"No, I don't do shit like that," I laughed. "No way. I hang around the bays and beaches in my Speedos. If it looks like a group of women are checking me out, I might put on a little show for them. If the situation allows it, I might get naked, like I did for Mia and Iris."

"That's so fuckin' hot," Charlotte screeched. "I wish I'd seen you around before. I would have been checking you out, trust me!"

"Yeah, me too," Olivia laughed. "You wouldn't miss it! I'd be drooling! My tongue would be hanging out!"

"Your undies would be soaked too," Iris laughed. "You'd be fingering yourself straight away like I did!"

"He's very good at getting girls turned on," Mia giggled. "He looks like a stripper. Matt's got an amazing body and a really long peeny. It's really fat too. It's like one of those things you put at the bottom of a door to stop the cold air coming in. He might show it to us after we hang out and have a few drinks."

"A few drinks?" Malika spat. "This isn't a little party, Mia! You said this guy was gonna come over and take off his fucking clothes! Not have a few drinks!"

"Can't we just chill for a bit first?" Mia asked. "Let Matt relax for a while and we'll get to know each other. I'm sure that he'll be happy to get his donger out later on."

"Fuck that," Malika laughed. "I want his donger out right now. He's fuckin' hot. I wanna see his cock and arse."

"Come on, we'll go and sit in the living area," Mia smiled at Malika. "Let's go."

"Yeah, let's do that," I added. "We'll just chill for a while. Come on, I just walked in the door. We'll get it happening, don't worry."

We all moved toward the back of the house and kept chatting. There were three big, plush sofas and a glass coffee table in the white-tiled living room. We all looked out over the azure swimming pool and spa area.

It felt extremely erotic being surrounded by five very attractive eighteen-year-old schoolgirls who were openly ogling me.

Malika's impatient, aggressive sexual talk, however, made me a little nervous. If things got out of hand, she'd be the one driving it.

"Have you flashed your body for many women?" Olivia asked pruriently. "Do you do it a lot? Whip out the ol' sex stick?"

"Yeah, I've flashed a few women," I replied. "I prefer doing it in front of groups of women, so yeah, quite a few. I've had a few interesting experiences."

"That's so sexy," Charlotte sighed. "Have any of them ever jumped you? Like, they got excited when you got your cock out and then they just went for you? Held you down and got on top of you?"

"Um, not really," I laughed. "Oh, sort of...I did have a pretty full-on encounter with four Russian tourists up on that quiet rocky headland near the beach."