Oz Beach Boy Denuded By Schoolgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Iris," I laughed, and it slowly dawned on me that these girls were very likely all virgins. "You've never jerked a guy off before?"

"Nah," Iris replied. "I just say that I have. I'm a bullshit artist."

"Okay," I smiled. "I don't want to ruin your future sex life though. Are you sure you want to do this? Once you've touched it, you can never un-touch it, you know?"

"Oh, don't worry," Iris smiled, and grabbed my erect cock forcefully, "I definitely want to touch it."

Iris stroked me clumsily, jerking me up and down with no real rhythm or precision. Her awkwardness, however, was kind of charming, and the teenager was so visibly turned on that I got increasingly aroused too. Iris even moaned like she might come.

After a few strokes, she stopped, and then let go of my cock. She dropped her hand and then took a gentle hold of my balls, fondling them and massaging them. The sexy redhead groaned again.

"Olivia, it's your turn," Iris said. "I think he's gonna come soon, so make sure you get in there."

Olivia walked toward me and then paused. She looked me up and down, and then turned to her friends.

"Um, guys," Olivia said awkwardly. "I've played with Ben McAllister's dick before. I did it under the sheets in Mia's bed after he fingered me. So yeah, I haven't seen one before, but I've actually felt a dick. So, um...I think I actually want to suck Matt off instead. Is that gross?"

"Go for it, bitch," Malika said encouragingly. "It's not gross at all. Can we watch you suck it?"

"Yeah, yeah, that's okay," Olivia replied. "But I'll do it with my back to you, so you can't see my face when I'm sucking him...is that okay?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mia asked with concern, but the lewd look on her face told me that she was very excited about seeing her friend blow me. "Have you ever given a guy a head job before?"

"No, I haven't," Olivia replied. "That's why I want to do it. Matt seems nice and he's got an amazing cock. I feel safe with all of you here too. Matt, do you mind if I suck your dick for a little bit? Just to give it a go?"

"That would be great, Olivia," I smiled. "I'd be very happy if you sucked my dick. I'll let you know if I'm gonna blow, and I won't come in your mouth or on your face. That's a bit much for a first timer."

After so aggressively and confidently stripping me naked, these girls had now softened and shrunken somewhat as their inexperience and nervousness had so obviously shown itself.

They had a naked man in front of them, and they didn't quite know what to do. It was sexy and fun. I remained rock hard.

Olivia kneeled down in front of me and then smiled up at me nervously. She held my cock in her hand, and then guided it into her mouth.

She took in my head, and then wrapped her lips around my shaft. Olivia slowly slid her head back and forth. She appeared uncertain and confused.

"Oh, that's great," I moaned. "Don't try and take it all in...just suck and lick around the top."

The inexperienced teen had absolutely no idea what she was doing. I'd been having frequent casual sex with three beautiful Brazilian twenty-something girls that had been working temporarily as safety officers in my apartment building complex, and their cock-handling skills were in a whole other league.

They were mind-blowingly beautiful and incredibly sexy, and their facility for sex -- particularly of the oral variety -- was extraordinary. Olivia was gorgeous, delightful and enthusiastic, but she was an utter novice compared to my South American fuck buddies.

That said, there's no such thing as a bad blow job, and it felt great having Olivia's lips wrapped around my joint. I was close to coming.

I moaned and twitched, and Olivia kept sucking on my cock thirstily. I could see her purple hair swaying back and forth as she worked the top of my shaft.

I looked up at the other girls watching us, and they were transfixed by both their friend's hungrily bobbing head and by the way that my body responded to her sexual attention. Their giggling and talking had stopped, and they almost appeared spellbound.

I moaned loudly. I rocked and shook, and felt that familiar wave of pleasure and release surging through my tensed up body.

I gently pushed Olivia's head back from my groin, and she released my cock from her mouth with a slurping pop. Saliva trailed down her chin.

"I'm gonna come," I yelped. "I'm gonna come now."

Just as I was about to blow, I moved my hips slightly and stealthily aimed my cock at the smart-mouthed, big talking Malika.

She'd impatiently and unnecessarily corralled her friends into stripping me, and she'd gleefully ruined my shirt and Speedos in the process.

Malika was cocky and full of false bravado, she was rude to her friends, and frankly, she was a bit of a bitch. She came on strong, but I was pretty sure that she'd never actually had a guy inside her.

She was, however, extremely hot. I was pissed off at Malika for all of her unpleasant behaviour, even though I wanted to fuck her, so I decided to embarrass the beautiful teen a little and put her on the back foot.

I felt my orgasm roaring through me. Semen finally blasted out of my member. A long, sticky rope of jizz shot out with incredible force, and landed with a perfectly placed splat on Malika's black dress. Even more hilariously, it hit her right on the crotch. It was almost as if I'd come on her pussy.

"Oh, fucking hell," Malika screamed. "Not on my dress! Oh, fuck!"

After spitting this huge wad, my dick twitched again, and another final shot of cum fired out. The girls sensibly moved aside as it flung high into the air, and then landed with a messy splat on the tiled floor. The girls all laughed uproariously.

"Bullseye!" Mia giggled. "He got you right on the vadge, Malika!"

"Oh shit, I'm sorry about that," I lied. "It just went off...I didn't mean to hit you. I couldn't control it."

"Oh, fuck off," the embarrassed Malika muttered. "Can you get me some tissues or a cloth, Mia?"

"Yeah, yeah," Mia replied. "Oh my god, Malika, you're like Monica Lewinsky! You've got jizz on your black dress!"

"Who?" Malika asked, as Mia handed her a kitchen cloth. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't worry," Mia giggled, as Malika angrily wiped at the gooey splotch of semen on her dress.

Olivia joined the other girls. She wiped at her mouth, but she had a big smile on her face. Iris put her arm around her in encouragement.

Olivia looked at me, and appeared a little surprised that she'd just sucked me off in front of her friends.

"That was amazing," she whispered. "It tasted a bit funny, but it felt good having your dick in my mouth. I really liked it. Did that feel good, Matt? Was it a good blow job?"

"Yeah, it was great," I smiled, not being completely truthful. "Look at the floor and Malika's dress...that shows you how much I enjoyed it! It was really sexy, Olivia. You're very hot."

There was a brief silence, and then the girls all looked at me. I was still completely nude, and my cock was now hanging limp between my muscled thighs. Nobody seemed sure what to do next.

"Geez, what should we do with him now?" Olivia asked aloud. "We've got a hot guy in the nude here!"

Charlotte looked me up and down, and her eyes hovered on my crotch. She smiled wickedly and I got a little nervous. She pointed at my crotch.

"He's got a cock like a donkey, so let's ride him around the house like one," Charlotte said. "We'll take turns! Or let's tie him up and drip candlewax all over his body. We could get him stiff and then hang stuff off his cock. Or we could just drag him around naked all day."

"Or we could force him to lick his own cum off my fucking dress," Malika smiled.

Mia, Iris and Olivia looked at the other girls like they were crazy. They didn't look even remotely enthusiastic about Charlotte's surprisingly freaky suggestions. A surge of relief swept through me.

"No way," Mia yelled. "That's fucking gross, Charlotte! There's no way shit like that is happening in my house. No way! Matt's a good guy, and we're not doing that stuff to him."

"Yeah, that's a bit fuckin' weird, Charlotte," Iris muttered. "What's with all the tying up stuff? Since when were you into bondage and weird shit like that? What kind of porn have you been watching, girl?"

"Fuck, I don't know," Charlotte shrugged. "Sorry...I just figured that we could do whatever we want with him, so why not? Have a little fun, you know? Really take advantage of him? Use and abuse him a bit?"

"You're a weirdo," Olivia giggled. "What's wrong with you? Why would you want to do that stuff?"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Charlotte said. "Forget about it, okay?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Charlotte and Malika. They were suggesting borderline bondage and enforced cum-eating? They were obviously up for it, but I didn't expect them to take it down that kinky road.

Though I liked being naked around women, and I enjoyed being mildly humiliated, I wasn't into serious stuff like that.

I let the girls know about it with surprising firmness...or as firm as I could be considering that I was completely naked, with my limp dick swinging around.

"Look, I don't do shit like that," I said. "Sorry, but if you try that crap, I'm gone. I'm outta here. Stripping me is one thing, but that's different. I will fight back, and this will stop being fun, got it? We can do plenty of other things. I'll fuck you, I'll lick you out, I'll do you in the arse, I'll fuck you all at once, we can have an orgy, whatever sort of sex you want...but that shit? No fucking way."

"Okay," Malika smiled. "I was only joking...sort of."

"Alright, alright," Charlotte said. "Sorry...I just got carried away...I was drunk on the power or something. Just us surrounding a naked guy got me thinking of weird stuff. But what should we do? We've got a guy in the nuddy here to play with! We can't just stand around and chat!"

There was a brief pause. The girls all looked at me. They still seemed a little surprised that there was a naked man in front of them, as well as streaks of his semen all over the floor. You could almost hear crickets and see tumbleweeds rolling by.

"I've got it...I've got an idea," Mia said cheerfully, finally breaking the awkward silence. "If Matt can get his ding-dong stiff again, he can do a full-on wank show for us, and I'll film it on my iPad! We'll make a little movie, so we'll all have a souvenir! We'll have some fun with it. Plus, we can show it to all the other girls at school. We can let everyone see it."

The sexy teens all laughed at the suggestion. Iris and Charlotte noisily high-fived each other enthusiastically, and even the jizz-splattered Malika looked happy. Olivia practically beamed with joy. Mia's sexy suggestion appeared to be a hit.

"That's a great idea," Olivia clapped. "I love it! I love it!"

"Okay, Matt," Mia smiled. "Are you ready to be a movie star?"

"Yeah," I said, and flexed my muscles comically before swinging my dick lewdly from side to side. Everyone now seemed much more relaxed. "Make me famous, girls!"

It looked like this wild, crazy, sexy day wasn't over yet...