Oz Beach Boy Enjoyed Nude By Oldies

Story Info
Three seventy-somethings admire Matt's naked body...
9k words
4.5
19.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Nude Day Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) in his much younger years being ogled and appreciated by three sophisticated married women aged in their early seventies. This is a CFNM story featuring voluntary male nudity, female-of-male body worship, and performative masturbation, but NO male/female sexual activity. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen.

---------------------------------------

It was a warm, clear spring day in Brisbane, Australia. With a sparkle in her slate-green eyes and a tingling in her groin, 71-year-old Blanche Tilbury looked out her kitchen window at eighteen-year-old Matt. The attractive older woman had one single, solitary thought racing through her mind: how can I get this handsome young man out of his clothes?

Matt was a guest in Blanche's house, and the retired administrative assistant had been thoroughly enjoying having him there. A top-tier athlete specialising in the 100m and 200m sprints, Matt was being billeted by Blanche's beloved husband, Steven, one of Brisbane's veteran but still very active athletics coaches.

A host of young athletes from around Australia were in Brisbane for a major athletics event that weekend, and they were being billeted by various coaches, as well as the families of the hometown competitors, right across Brisbane.

Eighteen-year-old Matt had been with Blanche and Steven for a couple of days, and while Steven was impressed with the high school senior's good manners and incredible athletic ability, Blanche was much more impressed with his long, lean, muscular body, and the very sizeable bulge in his crotch that was clearly visible when he wore his running shorts.

Typical of his generosity and commitment, Steven had been billeting young interstate male athletes for years, and Blanche never failed to take advantage of having these exciting young men under her roof.

Before the arrival of the young athletes, Blanche and Steven would receive a small info pack about their prospective billets, and Blanche's eyes would instantly flick to the section marked with their date of birth. If the young men were over eighteen, Blanche would allow herself to have a little fun with them.

71-year-old Blanche Tilbury, however, would never engage in sexual intercourse with these young men, nor would she even touch them. That said, the still very attractive septuagenarian knew that, despite her advanced years, she could have gotten many of these young fellows into bed with absolute ease.

Blanche had learned over the years that most eighteen-year-old men are so highly aroused and sexually focused that they would accept physical favours even from a woman old enough to be their grandmother.

"Most of these young guys would hump a hole in the ground," Blanche often thought to herself.

Some of these sexually primed young men had literally begged Blanche for any form of sexual contact, but the much, much older woman had always remained firm, denying them her hand or lips, and remaining faithful to her husband.

"I can see your willy is stiff, but I can't play with it for you," Blanche had said with a frown to a young man who had gotten excited when she caught him walking naked from the guest room to the bathroom late one night. "I'm a married woman...you'll have to do that yourself."

"Please, Mrs. Tilbury...could you just touch it?" the young man whined. "Please? Just one touch?"

"No, I can't do that," Blanche replied. "But would you like it if I watched?"

"Oh, yes," the young man moaned, and then ejaculated after twenty seconds of expert self-stroking.

Blanche Tilbury loved and adored her husband of 46 years, and she had long decreed that she would never, ever betray Steven by having sexual relations with another man. Blanche had stayed true to Steven, and she was certain Steven had been true to her too.

Though Blanche had long exercised her impressive will power by not engaging in sexual activity with other men despite having had ample opportunity to do so, the 71-year-old had a very naughty sexual need that she could not deny, and that she had to satisfy on a regular basis. Blanche Tilbury enjoyed looking at naked young men...and she always had.

Blanche Tilbury was in her twenties in the 1970s, and the timing could not have been better. The loosening of social mores meant that men were seen nude more frequently in films, particularly those that arrived in Australia from Europe.

While it was still far more common for women to be naked on screen, male flesh was also often on plentiful display in the movies of the day, and Blanche loved it. From the 1970s onwards, Blanche went to the cinema a lot.

Ever since her twenties, Blanche would also spend as much time as she could at Queensland's beaches while on vacation, where she would surreptitiously ogle all the young men in their skimpy Speedo swimsuits.

With the handsome, well-built Steven beside her, Blanche's eyes would stray from her husband's gorgeously toned body to those of the other men around them. Blanche enjoyed the best of both worlds: a great man by her side and a myriad of others on display for her.

The emergence of women's magazines like Playgirl, Cleo and Australian Women's Forum through the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s kept Blanche happy with their dazzling array of full frontal nude men. Though many women claim to prefer to look at fully clothed men, Blanche had always liked to gaze upon her men totally nude.

As Blanche got older, her taste in men didn't age with her. Though she remained faithful to her ageing husband, and she was always sexually satisfied by him, Blanche just couldn't stop looking at naked men...young naked men.

The internet, of course, made this even easier, and Blanche eventually had "dick on tap" as she amusingly called it, with thousands of images of beautiful, naked young men only a few clicks away. Blanche would often lose herself in their extraordinary musculature and dangling penises for hours on end.

Though the idea of male strip shows turned her off (there was too much screaming, body oil, awful music, and bad dancing for her liking), Blanche and her friends would occasionally and unbeknownst to their husbands enrol in life drawing classes, for the sole purpose of enjoying the nude male models on glorious display. The ladies' drawings were usually incredibly rudimentary and wholly non-committal, which often drew amused smiles from their instructors.

"I think you ladies have been too focused on the model's lovely penis, and not on the rest of his body," one teacher had quietly laughed to Blanche and her cheeky friends.

Even better than the internet and art classes, however, were the young men that would enter Blanche's home under Steven's generous and considerate stewardship. He started billeting out-of-town athletes when he and Blanche were in their thirties, and she loved it.

Blanche never stopped seeing her husband as sexy and appealing, but there was just something about much, much, much younger men that she couldn't let go of. It's like part of her sex life was in arrested development.

The feelings of intense shame that Blanche felt over being a woman first in her thirties, and then right through to her seventies, looking at and teasing eighteen-year-old men wasn't even close to being enough to make the attractive septuagenarian consider curbing her naughty ways. Blanche would never have sex with these young men, but she would certainly have fun with them.

These young men blurred together somewhat over the decades, but there were many that certainly stood out, though their actual names were lost to the past. Blanche clearly recalled many of the young men's bodies though...and their appendages.

Blanche had deftly and memorably convinced several of her eighteen-year-old male house guests that it was totally fine for them to do laps in the backyard swimming pool while fully nude.

"You'll be fine, and you'll be more comfortable that way," Blanche would say with a casual giggle once Steven had left for the day. "We don't have to dry out your swimsuit either. And besides, a woman my age has seen it all before, trust me. You don't have anything I haven't seen, young man!"

And then, pretending like it was no big deal whatsoever, Blanche would hold out her hand, motioning for the various young men to take off their swimsuits and hand them over. While many flatly refused in abject embarrassment, others were easily persuaded to strip, and a select few would almost too eagerly and comfortably get naked in front of their much, much older female host.

"There, doesn't that feel better?" Blanche would say casually once her young charge had dropped his pants. "Just the way God intended! Now get in that pool, young man, and do your laps!"

Pretending to do work around the yard, Blanche would then lustfully gaze at the young men, admiring their fit, young athlete's bodies, and considering with pure fascination the wild diversity of their genitals and buttocks.

Looking at these naked young men gave the much older woman extraordinary sexual pleasure, and Blanche would frequently masturbate while thinking about the young men and their nude bodies.

Over the years, Blanche had tried every trick in the book to catch her teenage house guests in the buff. She messed with the lock in the bathroom so she could walk in on the guys while they were naked in the shower, which provided much amusement for the naughty older woman.

"Don't worry, I've seen it all before," Blanche would drop her favourite line with a casual laugh. "I just need to get something, okay? I won't look...oh, maybe just a quick peek! Only joking!"

While standing helpfully in the laundry, Blanche would also suggest that her house guests remove all of their clothes, including their underwear, if their athletics gear was sweaty and dirty and obviously needed a wash. Again, many refused, but others would strip with much hesitation after a lot of careful and relentless prodding from Blanche.

"You can just walk back to your room in the nuddy," Blanche would say casually. "There's nobody else around, and besides, I've seen it all before."

Blanche would also barge unannounced into the guest room where the young male athletes stayed, knocking ever so briefly, and then flinging the door wide open and entering. Blanche walked in on a few of the guys sexily lying around in their underwear, and also saw a couple of the athletes nude while they were getting changed.

On one wonderfully amusing and embarrassing occasion, Blanche had even caught a house guest in his room completely naked and masturbating when he incorrectly thought she was out for the day.

Blanche would never forget the look of utter humiliation and devastation on the athlete's youthful face. He literally looked like a deer caught in the headlights. A sweet and caring voyeur, Blanche instantly diffused the situation.

"I hope you're thinking of me while you're doing that!" the then 55-year-old Blanche said with a casual laugh. "Would you like me to stay here while you finish, or would you prefer me to leave?"

"S-s-s-s-s-st-t-t-tay," the young man stuttered with his hand wrapped around his penis, and then worked himself to a messy orgasm ten seconds later.

"I hope you enjoyed doing that as much as I enjoyed watching it," Blanche said with a laugh, and then walked out of the room, quietly leaving the young man to clean up his milky mess.

Blanche had always enjoyed ogling her young house guests, and after many years, the good wife took the bold step of inviting her two best friends over so they could join her in her enthusiastic bouts of house-guest-perving.

Also in their early seventies, and also faithfully married to good, kind, decent husbands for many, many years, Diane Perry and Helen Appleby were also keen admirers of youthful male bodies, and the ladies would always enthusiastically accept Blanche's invitations to come over for a look at her latest eighteen-year-old billet.

"Ladies, come over right now," Blanche once howled into the phone. "My new house guest is currently doing laps in his birthday suit. Get over here now and I'll time it perfectly so we all walk outside just as he's getting out of the water."

"Hey, these are my friends Diane and Helen," Blanche laughed to her sopping wet, red-faced, totally nude and impressively well-hung house guest as he climbed out of the pool. "Don't worry...we've seen it all before...and you've got nothing to be embarrassed about, don't you worry!"

"That's certainly true," Helen said with a laugh, and watched with much merriment as the young man ran, penis swinging, to the safety of his towel.

"Don't trip over that thing!" Diane added with a giggle.

Both similarly on Blanche's look-but-don't-touch page, Diane and Helen had no intention of having sex with these young men, nor of even fondling or molesting them, but the two older women took great delight in not just seeing the fit, young athletes nude, but also cutely and amusingly embarrassed.

As 71-year-old Blanche Tilbury looked out her kitchen window at eighteen-year-old Matt, she mused with great seriousness over whether this could very well have been the most handsome and appealing young athlete that had ever stayed in the house with her and Steven.

Hailing from Sydney, Matt stood about 6"2 tall, and boasted a deep, striking tan, along with a wonderfully lean and muscular body. He had short sandy brown hair, and a truly striking, chiselled face. Matt could easily have been a fashion model, and Blanche imagined that he must have been very popular with the girls back home.

As well as his very amusing surname and age, the information pack provided to Steven and Blanche by Matt's school also revealed that the handsome young man had been raised in a variety of foster homes and state institutions, which instantly lent Matt a sense of likeable, sympathetic vulnerability.

Though he was shy, quiet and polite, Blanche sensed something a little different about Matt...and something decidedly sexy. The savvy 71-year-old often felt that eighteen-year-old Matt was actually posing and showing off for her...something she'd never noticed her other house guests doing.

In some ways, Matt seemed a little older than his eighteen years, and was clearly both aware of his beauty, and precocious in his sexuality. Not many eighteen-year-old men so openly flaunted their sexiness in the way that Matt did.

Blanche actually felt that Matt used his sex appeal in the same way that young women often did, almost fluttering his eyelids at her. Matt was almost like a male Lolita, sexily utilising his youth and beauty. It was supremely arousing.

Matt would stretch and flex his youthful muscles by the pool as Blanche slyly watched, and he even walked out of the bathroom once with his towel just held loosely and dangling over his crotch, exposing much of his hips and upper thighs, as well as a delicious glimpse of his wild, tangled, sandy brown pubic hair.

"Sorry, Mrs. Tilbury," Matt had said with the cheekiest and most salacious of smiles, "I thought you were out. I didn't mean to give you a free show. Sorry if I've offended you."

"That's okay," the surprised and slightly nervous Blanche replied, "I've seen it all before!"

As Blanche watched Matt in the backyard going through a host of highly arousing stretching exercises, the attractive 71-year-old was doubly glad that she'd already invited Diane Perry and Helen Appleby over for afternoon tea that day. Blanche knew her two like-minded friends would just love the handsome, humble and wonderfully built Matt.

Matt's apparent enjoyment of showing off for her, and teasingly revealing his body, also had Blanche thinking very naughty thoughts. Maybe with this unusual young man who seemed very much aware of the effect his beautiful body had on women, Blanche could be a little more direct and upfront...perhaps she could make something of an indecent proposal...but with no sex of course.

Not even this handsome young man could prompt Blanche to betray her beloved Steven, but she knew that she could certainly have a lot of good, clean fun with the sexy Matt, and that Diane and Helen would gleefully join the party.

As Blanche sipped her cup of tea and continued to gaze at Matt going through his workout routine, she heard the doorbell ring. Blanche ran her fingers through her shoulder length, ash-blonde hair -- expertly dyed to disguise the fact that it was, of course, completely grey -- and straightened her chambray shirt and black capri pants.

At a very well-kept 71 years of age, Blanche was happy with the way she looked. She'd resisted plastic surgery and Botox, and the many wrinkles on her face told the story of her life, Blanche liked to say. Her big breasts were still relatively firm, and she kept a slim figure through lots of exercise and a sensible diet. Her green eyes sparkled with life and excitement.

Walking on sandalled feet through her spacious but still modest home, Blanche moved quickly to the front door, and then pulled it open enthusiastically. She was greeted by her two smiling, obviously excited friends, Diane Perry and Helen Appleby.

Like Blanche, both women were slim and fit, and spent much of their time walking, swimming, and playing golf. Diane and Helen were also retired, but the pair kept constantly busy with their kind and caring husbands, their brood of children, and litany of grandchildren.

Blanche and Steven had sadly not been able to have children of their own, so Diane and Helen's constant chatter about the activities of their grandchildren often had Blanche drifting off to thoughts of other things. She still very much enjoyed the company of her two best friends, and they always had a great time together.

"Okay, where is he?" Diane said with a giggle. "Length and width, Blanche? Is he a low hanger? What's the story?"

"Oh, Diane," Blanche replied with a laugh. "I haven't seen him naked yet...but I have an idea about that. Ladies, I think Matt may very well be the most handsome young man we've ever had stay with us."

"Really?" Helen asked incredulously. "Better looking than that Polynesian fellow with the big willy?"

"Yes," Blanche replied, giggling. "Certainly equal to him, at the very least. This one is a total Adonis!"

"Okay, let's get a look at him!" Diane said firmly. "Let's see this young man!"

With her expensive tortoise-shell glasses, expertly dyed brown hair, and effortlessly stylish clothes, 70-year-old retired jeweller Diane Perry was the very picture of refined class. Her deep brown eyes were constantly alive with excitement and mischief, and she had a wonderfully dirty sense of humour.

"It's time for a good, old fashioned perve!" Helen said with a naughty laugh.

71-year-old Helen Appleby was a little more rough around the edges than Diane. The retired schoolteacher's wavy, completely grey hair was long and pulled back in a loose ponytail. Helen had lively blue eyes, along with enormous breasts which hung almost down to her waist, and moved around constantly beneath her billowing green sundress.

Blanche didn't know how her friend coped with the enormity of those big, heavy things. Blanche's breasts were big and unwieldy enough, but if she had Helen's she likely would have looked into having breast reduction surgery.

"Okay, ladies, come on in," Blanche said warmly with a cheeky smile. "Matt's outside doing some exercise, so you can have a look at him before I introduce you."