Oz Beach Boy Enjoyed Nude By Oldies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Steven?" Diane asked. "Do we have the place to ourselves?"

"Oh, yes," Blanche replied. "He's at an athletics carnival in Noosa. He's hours away and won't be back until tonight."

"Okay," Helen said with a giggle. "Matt is all ours to ogle and enjoy!"

Blanche led Diane and Helen through the house and into the kitchen, its windows and double doors offering a clear view into the back garden, where Matt was dressed in a tight singlet, Adidas trainers, and athletics shorts doing some hip swivels and stretching out his biceps. The three ladies stood quietly in the kitchen and watched for a few minutes.

"You were right, Blanche," Diane said quietly. "He's beautiful...his body...his face...he's very handsome. Oh, my goodness...I'm feeling something downstairs already!"

"He's better than the Polynesian guy," Helen added quickly. "It's close, but he's better. He's gorgeous."

"Well, let's get him in here," Blanche said with a smile. "Follow my lead, ladies. I've decided to go the direct route with Matt, so don't be surprised by what I ask him."

"Okay...I'm intrigued," Diane said and raised her eyebrows. "We'll leave it up to you, Blanche."

Moving gracefully around her kitchen, Blanche poured a very large glass of iced water from the fridge, and then walked toward the double doors leading out to the back garden. She stopped and watched Matt for a few more moments, and then called out to the handsome eighteen-year-old.

"Matt, come in and have a drink...you've been out there for ages," Blanche said. "You can meet my friends Diane and Helen...they're joining me for afternoon tea."

"Okay, sure," Matt replied, stopped his stretching, and then walked toward the doors with a smile. "Thanks, Mrs. Tilbury...you're such a great host. It's been really nice staying here."

"Well, we're very happy to have you," Blanche said, and handed Matt the glass of water. "Matt, this is Diane and Helen, two very dear friends of mine."

"Hello, nice to meet you," Matt said, and gently shook Diane and Helen's hands. "What a lovely day, huh?"

"Getting some exercise?" Diane asked with a cheeky smile. "You obviously like to stay in shape...you've got a terrific body, if you don't mind me saying."

"Oh, thank you," Matt said, and blushed ever so slightly. "That's very kind. I like to stay loose, limber and well-stretched while I'm in the middle of an athletics event. I love exercising and working out."

"What about school?" Helen asked. "Do you like school?"

"I like some subjects...English, history, maths, computer technology...things like that," Matt replied, and gulped thirstily from his glass of water. "But I like sport and being outside the most."

"You like the beach?" Diane asked. "There are some great beaches in Sydney, aren't there?"

"Oh yeah, I love the beach," Matt replied. "I love swimming and surfing. Have you all known each other for long?"

"Oh, yes, we're old friends," Blanche replied. "We've known each other for many years. Our husbands are friends too. It's great."

"Do you have a girlfriend, Matt?" Diane asked, surprising Blanche a little with how forward she was being. "I'll bet the girls love you down in Sydney! You must be beating them off with a stick!"

"Oh, I don't know about that," Matt responded with a humble smile. "I don't have a girlfriend, no."

"It's too bad we're all married!" Helen offered with a shriek of laughter. "Do you like older women, Matt?"

Again, Blanche was surprised by how cheeky and forward her friends were being. She assumed that Matt's handsomeness and amazing body had them acting a little strangely, and without their usual composure. Blanche noticed Matt blushing even more.

"Oh, um...um...I like all sorts of women and girls, yeah," Matt replied awkwardly.

"Ladies, you're embarrassing my house guest," Blanche said, sneakily drawing even more attention to the fact that things were taking a slightly saucy turn. "Behave yourselves, please!"

"It's hard to behave yourself with a handsome young man like this around showing off his muscles," Diane said. "I don't get to talk to many young men Matt's age. Even my sons are much older than him!"

"Mine too," Helen added with a shriek. "You don't mind chatting to three seventy-somethings, do you, Matt?"

"No, it's nice," Matt replied shyly. "I like it."

"So, no girlfriend, huh?" Diane asked, continuing her sexually driven conversational onslaught. "Does that mean you're a...virgin?"

The three women all giggled and laughed at Diane's surprising and hilariously inappropriate question. Matt blushed an even darker shed of red, but his amused smile told Blanche that the eighteen-year-old was actually enjoying this. Matt was certainly an unusual young man.

Blanche could also see Diane and Helen practically devouring Matt with their eyes. They looked him up and down constantly, their eyes frequently stuck on both his impressive biceps, and the visible bulge in his athletic shorts. Blanche's friends were clearly quite taken with her latest house guest.

"Matt, you don't have to respond to that," Blanche offered helpfully, but she was desperate to hear the answer. "It's very personal."

"No, that's okay," Matt replied with a bashful smile. "I'm not a virgin. I actually had sex for the first time on my eighteenth birthday, and I've done it a few times since too."

"Oooh, I'll bet you have," Helen cooed.

"And who was the lucky lady?" Diane asked, pressing on. "Who took your virginity from you? I'll bet she enjoyed herself."

"Aww...I might just keep quiet on all of that," Matt said with a very awkward and uncomfortable smile. "I might just keep those details to myself."

"Ahhh, a gentleman," Blanche said. "Very nice...I like it. You don't have to tell the nosy old women about your sex life, Matt."

"Oh, boooooo," Diane interjected with a raucous laugh. "I wanted to hear all about it!"

"I'm sorry, Diane," Matt said in a surprisingly mature, flirtatious manner. "I don't like to -- ahem, you know -- and tell."

"Oh, you naughty boy...you naughty boy," Diane said with a big laugh. "I should put you over my knee, pull down your pants, and spank your bottom for being so cheeky!"

Everyone laughed wildly at Diane's crude, highly sexualised, wholly inappropriate, but utterly wonderful joke...even Matt. The flirty 70-year-old had ingeniously steered the conversation into very risqué territory, and Blanche knew she had to seize the opportunity.

God, she loved Diane and her dirty sense of humour. There was a long pause after the laughter died down, and Blanche opted to jump right in. It was a bold move, but she had to make it.

"Matt...I have something to ask of you...something for you to consider," Blanche said with a warm smile. "Please don't be offended, and if it makes you uncomfortable, please just tell me, and I'll never mention it again."

"Oh, okay," Matt responded with a very nervous and awkward smile. "What is it, Mrs. Tilbury?"

"Matt, women our age...women in their seventies...don't get many opportunities to spend time with men your age," Blanche began earnestly. "The men we associate with are so much older...and so much different. Their bodies are much different to those of young men your age."

"Right...yeah," Matt said, quietly following Blanche's words with an amusingly furrowed brow. "Yep..."

"Matt, this is a rare opportunity for us, so I was just wondering," Blanche continued, "if we paid you a sum of money...say fifty or a hundred dollars or so...would you be willing to strip down to your underwear so we could enjoy the sight of your youthful body?"

"Oh, right...um," Matt stuttered, now really blushing. "Oh, um...what about Mr. Tilbury? I'd feel bad..."

"Matt, we wouldn't touch you or interfere with you in any way," Blanche responded immediately. "Diane and Helen are married too...we'd just like to look at you without your singlet and shorts. We want to see your muscles and your smooth, young skin."

"Strictly hands off," Diane said with a smile and waved her hands in front of her. "These wrinkled old fingers won't go anywhere near you."

"I'd love to see more of you, Matt," Helen added. "You're just so gorgeous..."

"Um, yeah...okay...yeah, I'll do it," Matt said after a long pause with a nervous smile. "I'll do it. But I don't want any money, Mrs. Tilbury...you've been so nice to me, and I've been having a great time here. I couldn't take any money from you...no way."

"Okay, Matt, that's very kind of you," Blanche said. "Would you like to disrobe here in the living area? We could sit on the sofas, and you could stand on the floor in the middle of us?"

"Yep, that would be cool," Matt replied. "Mr. Tilbury is in Noosa today, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is," Blanche answered quickly. "He won't be back until this evening, and he always rings me from the road, so I'll know when he's on his way. It's just the four of us, Matt. Nobody will interrupt us."

"Oh, wait...we've actually invited ten of our other female friends," Diane said jokingly. "Plus our daughters, and their friends, and some of Blanche's neighbours...and my gay hairdresser...oh, and that homeless woman from down the road."

"Diane...stop it!" Helen said with a laugh. "Stop being so cheeky!"

"Yes, Mrs. Appleby," Diane said in a sing-song voice, mimicking an obedient school student. "Don't put me in detention!"

"Behave, ladies," Blanche said quietly. "Matt, are you comfortable? Would you like to disrobe now?"

"Yep, sure," Matt said with a smile. "I've been exercising, so my muscles should be more pumped up than usual. I'm good to go, Mrs. Tilbury."

As Blanche and her friends watched quietly and with great interest from their respective sofas, Matt smiled and then peeled off his tight singlet, rolling it up over his abdomen and chest, and then pulling it up and over his head. Matt removed it completely and then gently threw his singlet aside.

As Blanche, Diane and Helen watched on with growing excitement, now bare-chested Matt bent down to pull off his Adidas trainers and socks, the muscles in his arms rippling with the movement. He then tossed them over with his singlet.

Dramatically handsome with his chiselled features and short, sandy-brown hair, Matt looked absolutely stunning clad in just his light grey athletics shorts. His body was lean, muscular, and slicked with sweat from his workout.

A thick smattering of sexily masculine hair covered Matt's marbled pecs, ran down his rock-hard, deeply ridged abs, and then continued sexily into the top of his little grey shorts.

Not bulked up like men in their twenties and thirties, Matt still had a slim, youthful body, tight and toned from his running, training and gym work, but not too overpowering in its muscularity. The eighteen-year-old looked amazing, and Blanche, Diane and Helen all smiled appreciatively.

Blanche had been thoroughly enjoying flirting with the very handsome Matt in a reserved manner, and had also had fun reining in Diane while enjoying her cheeky raucousness at the same time.

Matt, meanwhile, appeared to be shamelessly playing up his sexy young stud status for the three much older women, just stopping short of fluttering his eyelashes and sucking his fingers for them.

Blanche shuddered with excitement as she watched the muscles in Matt's back and shoulders stretch and undulate as he very cheekily swivelled to give the women a look at him from both sides. Blanche giggled to herself at how much the sexy eighteen-year-old appeared to enjoy being the centre of attention.

Obviously fascinated by Matt's muscular physique, Blanche was also entranced by the thick, swirling, extremely manly hair that covered his chest and mid-section. Matt was just so handsome and sexy...Blanche was experiencing true lust in the presence of this hot younger man, way more keenly than she had with any of her previous house guests.

"You can lose those shorts whenever you're ready," Diane said with a naughty giggle.

"Yes, ma'am," Matt responded with a cheeky wink.

With that, Matt quickly slid his flimsy grey athletics shorts down over his muscular, hair embossed thighs and calves, and then stepped out of them. Matt picked up the shorts and then casually tossed them over with his singlet.

Much to the disappointment of Blanche and her friends, Matt was not wearing a sexy, skimpy little pair of underpants, but rather wore long, black athletic pants made of a thick, protective, decidedly non-revealing fabric.

There was an audible, uniform sigh of frustration from Blanche, Diane and Helen when they saw what Matt had on underneath his training shorts. There was an unmistakable and very large bulge visible, but the pants were too thick to allow for any real definition.

Eighteen-year-old Matt looked at the three much older women with an expression of lovable confusion on his handsome face. He looked hurt that he'd upset the trio in some way.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked innocently. "You don't like my athletic underwear?"

"Well, it's not very sexy," Blanche said with a frown. "I guess we were all hoping for something a little more...revealing."

"They're practically down to your knees," Helen said quietly with obvious disappointment.

"And they're made of a really thick, protective fabric," Diane added quickly. "We can't, um, see the outline of anything, or see anything poking through."

"You were hoping for a better show?" Matt said with obvious regret and disappointment, clearly upset that he'd let Blanche and her friends down.

That said, Matt's legs were appealingly taut, tanned, toned and mildly hairy, while his gorgeously shaped butt was partially visible beneath the thick, protective underwear. Though not revealed as much as they would have liked, Matt still looked very, very hot indeed.

"Thank you so, so much for stripping down for us, Matt...it's been amazing," Blanche said encouragingly. "You look absolutely stunning in your athletic underwear, but it's just like seeing you at the pool...actually, it's not even that good, because your Speedo Aquashorts are shorter than those things you've got on now!"

"You look beautiful though, Matt, you really do," Helen added. "You have such a lovely body, and we're so appreciative that you've agreed to show us."

"Yeah, you're a real hunk, Matt...don't get us wrong," Diane offered. "You just look so good that we were, you know, hoping to see more of you."

"I understand," Matt responded, obviously deep in thought. "Mrs. Tilbury, if you've got something smaller I could cover myself with, I'd be happy to take the athletic underwear off."

"Oh, my goodness," Blanche gushed excitedly. "You'd do that for us?"

"Oh, my god," Diane said with a laugh. "Yes, please!"

"That would be amazing, Matt," Helen added. "We would absolutely love that."

"Yep, I'm happy to do that...it's okay," Matt said. "I want you all to have a good time."

Blanche looked around frantically for something that Matt could use as coverage, desperately trying to find something not too big. Blanche scanned over cushions, coffee table books, rugs and the like, but her eye was eventually caught by something in the kitchen.

Hanging on the oven door was a souvenir tea towel. It was big enough to completely cover Matt's crotch, but would leave much of his mid-section and thighs uncovered, as well as his butt. That was it. A naughty smile spread across Blanche's face. She got up off the sofa, and walked quickly into the kitchen.

"How about this?" Blanche asked, pulling the tea towel off the oven door. "This should do the trick!"

"Yeah...okay," Matt said with what looked like a little uncertainty. "That could work."

Blanche walked over and then tossed the tea towel to Matt, who caught it easily, the muscles of his arms and bare torso teasingly flexing and popping with the motion. Blanche smiled again at the sight of this young man in his underwear.

Matt let the scrunched up tea towel unfurl, and held it out in front of him. He looked at what was printed on the tea towel, and immediately started to laugh. Matt held out the tea towel for Blanche, Diane and Helen to see.

"Really?" Matt asked. "Are you trying to tell me something, Mrs. Tilbury?"

Blanche and her friends looked at the tea towel and collectively howled with laughter. Blanche hadn't even thought about it when she tossed it over, but the tea towel was actually a souvenir from The 1999 Festival Of The Sausage, a food event held in the NSW town of Griffith.

"Oh, my goodness," Blanche said while stifling laughter. "I'm sorry, Matt...I didn't realise it was that tea towel! Oh, my goodness, I'm sorry..."

"It's our own little Festival Of The Sausage!" Diane hooted.

"Well, hopefully," Helen whispered.

"Okay, here goes," Matt said.

With a look of extreme concentration on his face, Matt reached into his athletic underwear with his right hand and carefully cupped his genitals. With his left hand, he held the tea towel and also pulled down his underpants, instantly and sexily revealing much of his upper thighs. Matt then stepped out of the underpants and flicked them aside with his foot.

Smiling charmingly and nervously, Matt quickly grabbed the tea towel with both hands and held it protectively over his crotch. It hung down almost to his knees, and Blanche could discern much movement beneath it as Matt's penis obviously swayed with the motion of his body.

"Oh, my goodness," Blanche said appreciatively.

"Wow!" Diane said enthusiastically. "You've got a bare butt, Matt...can you turn around please?"

With a cheeky, embarrassed smile, Matt slowly turned around to reveal the glory of his exposed butt. The three women all sighed in unison, and stared long and hard at the beautiful sight in front of them.

Blanche's eyes trailed down Matt's muscled back and shoulders (one of which was covered with a large birthmark), and then to his gorgeously exposed butt.

Considerably paler than the rest of his body, Matt's derriere was smooth, toned, and perfectly shaped, with a light covering of hair glinting in the sun that seeped in through the double doors.

"Oh, it's lovely," Blanche enthused. "There's nothing better than a man with a great behind, and yours is just perfect."

"At the risk of sounding coarse," Diane said with a naughty giggle, "you've got a great arse, Matt! A real beauty!"

"Yes, it's beautiful," Helen added quickly. "It's so pert and wonderfully shaped. So toned and muscular..."

Matt turned around with an embarrassed smile. Blanche was certain that the young man was really enjoying the attention and compliments that she and her friends were enthusiastically offering him. His penis wasn't erect, but Blanche could tell that Matt was having a great time. She wondered if the handsome young man may have even been something of an exhibitionist.

Daringly letting go of the tea towel with his left hand, Matt moved his arm upward and placed his hand behind his head. His bicep bulged impressively as he flexed his raised arm. With his right hand clutching the dangling tea towel, Matt looked almost like a classic Greek statue.

Blanche looked on in wonder at Matt's physique. Not bulked up with heavy muscle, Matt's body was still very much that of a younger man. He was lean and defined with a clearly visible six-pack and stony pecs, his impressive physique obviously achieved through exercise and free weights, rather than from spending hours in the gym.

"Um...do you mind if I lay down on the floor?" Matt asked surprisingly. "Then I can stretch my body out and actually let go of the tea towel...it'll just sit on top of me if I lie down."

"If you'd like to do that, Matt...most certainly," Blanche responded. "That will give us an even better look at you."