Oz Beach Boy Flips French Cougar

Story Info
Pegged and beaten, Matt turns the tables on Ms. Chabrol...
8k words
4.23
13.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct continuation of my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar." It can (hopefully) still be read as a stand-alone story. This is a CFNM and ENF story with oral sex and sexual intercourse. In mentioning previous events that have just taken place in the narrative, it is considerably "rougher" than my previous stories. Though there are schoolgirl characters mentioned, they are all over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

-----------------------------------------

It was a wet, windy, blustery night in Sydney, Australia, and Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had just threatened to chop off my cock and balls.

I was completely naked and handcuffed to a metal bed rail with my face to the wall, and my back and butt completely exposed. I was at the mercy of this crazed fortysomething French schoolteacher.

"Where are my scissors?" Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol screamed. "Where did I put them?"

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol looked frantically around the room. I remembered that the scissors were in the top drawer of the bedside table just to my right.

She'd used the scissors to cut off my t-shirt, and now planned to utilise them for a far more violent and terrifying purpose.

"Where are they?" Jacqueline howled. "I need my scissors!"

I wrenched against the bed rail in terror, pulling myself away from the wall. Even though the handcuffs restraining me were obviously from a sex shop, and far from police issue, I couldn't break out of them. They were hard steel.

I continued to pull against the bed rail, rocking my body back and forth violently. Sweat poured down my face, and my muscles and skin ached with a flooding, stifling pain.

Armed with a video that she'd discovered of me masturbating for the enjoyment of five of her eighteen-year-old female high school students, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had blackmailed me into submitting to her dominatrix fantasies. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Vid And French Cougar"]

With utter delight, she'd spent the evening ridiculing me, teasing me, fondling me, lashing me with a leather belt, oiling me all over, ripping at my pubic hair, and torturously squeezing my balls. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Chained By Cougar"]

The French schoolteacher had finally debased me completely by sodomising me with a strap-on dildo. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar"]

Jacqueline pounded my arse while she whooped, laughed, hollered, hurled verbal abuse at me, and lashed my hip with her belt like a deranged jockey trying to win a horse race.

I'm a sex addicted 25-year-old exhibitionist who enjoys mild humiliation and light domination, but being butt-fucked by this crazy, eye-patch wearing, high heeled, PVC cat-suit-sporting French schoolteacher had forced me to accept how strong my submissive tendencies really were.

I'd enjoyed being ridden and abused by Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol, and as she made me her bitch by fucking me in the arse, my enormous 23cm flaccid cock had stiffened to its full 31cm.

I'd eventually ejaculated in excitement all over the French schoolteacher's bedsheets, and, to put it mildly, she wasn't happy.

My humiliation and debasement were devised solely for Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol's enjoyment and arousal, and not mine.

When she saw my jism pooled embarrassingly on her bedsheets, she knew that I'd actually been getting off on my own humiliation, and she was furious.

With violent and unhinged force, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had responded by beating me with the hard plastic dildo.

Using it like a club, she struck me repeatedly in the head and shoulders, sending shooting pain through my body.

Deranged and driven out of control by her rage, the French schoolteacher had then threatened to chop off my cock and balls.

She had initially promised that she wouldn't do me any permanent physical damage, but that assurance was now long gone.

Jacqueline was obviously living out a longtime sexual fantasy by enslaving and then debasing me, and I had ruined it by getting turned on. I had destroyed her finely calibrated and vividly imagined sexual fantasy world.

With that now gone, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was coming for me with pure, unbridled hatred, and she wanted vengeance.

I was terrified. I wrenched back on the bed rail with all my considerable strength. I was muscled and powerful from hours spent in the gym, and I truly hoped all that sweat and commitment had paid off.

I tested the rail to see if I could actually pull it free from the bed itself. It wouldn't move. I was trapped. My fear rose to almost blinding levels.

"I'm chopping them off," Jacqueline yelled. "I'm taking your balls! And your cock too! All of it! I'll take everything that makes you a man!"

There were two large decorative metal spheres at each end of the bed rail that I was cuffed to.

I slid my arms across the bed rail in front of me, but the metal spheres effectively meant I was trapped.

As Jacqueline looked frantically around the room for the scissors, I tried a different method of escape.

Again using all of my gym-obtained strength, I lashed outward with my arms. I struck my clenched fists against the decorative metal spheres at the end of the bed rail.

I slammed my fists against them again, and then again, to see if there was any give in the spheres.

Then, I finally felt them move slightly as my fists pounded against them. A feeling of relief and desperate excitement pulsed through my battered body.

My muscles flexed and bulged, and my huge cock slapped uselessly against my sweat covered thighs.

I slammed my fists against the spheres again, and then again. Pain shot through my wrists and hands with each outward strike. The spheres moved again.

It finally became clear that the metal spheres were slotted onto the bed rail, rather than being soldered into it.

The spheres were seemingly detachable, and a tiny beacon of hope suddenly appeared at the end of a very, very dark tunnel. I now had a chance to break free and save my precious genitals.

"You fucking bitch," Jacqueline screamed. "My scissors are in the drawer! Say goodbye to your testicles, Mathieu! And that ridiculous big phallus of yours!"

As Jacqueline moved quietly and confidently toward the bedside table, I pounded against the metal spheres, arcing outward furiously with my arms.

Adrenaline coursed through my body like electricity. With each thrust, the spheres moved a little more, sliding further along the metal bed rail, closer and closer to the end.

"You might have enjoyed being fucked in the derriere, Mathieu, but no man can enjoy being castrated," Jacqueline snarled. "There is no pleasure in that for any man! The power will be mine again, you little bitch!"

As Jacqueline moved towards the bedside table, I continued to pound against the imprisoning metal spheres on the bed rail.

Thinking herself to be in complete control, the French schoolteacher calmly bent down, and slid open the drawer of the bedside table.

I summoned every ounce of strength from my battered and tired body, and lashed out again with my arms, my muscles reverberating with the extraordinary effort. The metal of the handcuffs clanged loudly against the spheres.

Just as Jacqueline turned around from the bedside table with a twisted smile on her face and the big scissors in her right hand, the metal spheres finally slid off the bed rail completely.

They crashed onto the polished floor with a loud, ringing bang, and then rolled slowly toward the walls on each side of the room.

I urgently slid my cuffed hands off the bed rail. I was finally free. My biceps bulged and my pectoral muscles tightened as I turned on my knees to face Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol.

I slid quickly off the end of the bed to put a little distance between us, and then slowly stood up.

Jacqueline cowered before me, clutching the scissors. Being well over six feet tall, I towered over the French schoolteacher.

Though Jacqueline was lean and lofty, she was nowhere near as big as me. She stared at me with shock, fear, disappointment and what looked like awe.

"The beast is unchained," Jacqueline whispered. "The monster is unleashed. No...no..."

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol certainly had a dramatic, overly theatrical way with words. Her bottom lip quivered, and her one visible eye was wide with surprise.

The game had well and truly changed, and I could literally see the French schoolteacher processing the shock of what had just happened.

Covered in oil and sweat, my flesh red, scratched, bruised and sore from where I'd been lashed with the leather belt and struck with the dildo, and my butt tender from where I'd been violated, Jacqueline had made a wreck of me, but now the tables had turned.

I stood with my fists clenched angrily at my sides, which made my biceps pop and bulge.

The handcuffs that had been used to restrain me now dangled off each of my wrists like broken slave chains, while sweat and oil dripped off my fingertips. My huge cock hung limp between my legs.

"You hulking brute," the French schoolteacher whispered and looked up and down at my naked body. "You won't have me! You won't have me! Never!"

Jacqueline screamed and then lunged at me violently with the scissors, jabbing them right in the direction of my exposed crotch.

I turned my body to the side, and as she approached me, I grabbed Jacqueline's wrist with my right hand.

Then, with my left hand, I easily wrenched the scissors from her grip and pulled them free from her fingers.

The French schoolteacher, however, was faster and savvier than I'd anticipated. While I was busy grabbing the scissors with both my hands, she twisted her lithe body around, and then reached between my legs with her left hand.

I tried to pull away, but I was too late. My nudity made me vulnerable. Jacqueline easily got a firm grip on my hopelessly dangling cock with her free hand.

She grabbed it and clutched it tightly. She squeezed hard, and then pulled at it violently, tugging my huge member away from my body.

I yelled out in shock and pain. It felt like Jacqueline was going to literally rip my cock off, so I lurched toward her with the movement.

As I tumbled forward, Jacqueline released my cock and then punched me right in the balls with her left fist.

I screamed and then doubled over in pain. My balls had already been brutalised, and this fresh onslaught had me in absolute agony.

I coughed and spluttered, spit sloshing messily and embarrassingly from the corners of my mouth.

While I was crouched down in pain, Jacqueline violently capitalised on my position and rained a pummelling series of blows down on my shoulders, neck and back with her clenched fists.

The pain was disorienting but not debilitating. I slid the scissors under the bed to make sure they were out of the way.

The pain in my groin subsided enough for me to take action. I lurched upwards and grabbed Jacqueline's flailing wrists with both my hands.

I pressed her wrists together, spun her around quickly, and then wrapped my arms around her in a confining bear hug. I felt my cock slapping at the backs of her PVC-clad legs.

Jacqueline kicked at my feet and shins with her high heels and struggled against me violently, but I had her bound in tight.

"Stop struggling," I said firmly. "You're gonna get hurt."

"I want your balls," Jacqueline snarled. "I want your balls in my fist! I'll crush them!"

"It's not happening," I replied. "This little game is over. You took it too far, Jacqueline...it's finished. I'm not letting you mutilate me. I could go along with everything else, but not that."

"I had the power," Jacqueline muttered. "For once in my life, I had the power...you were my bitch...my little bitch...I sodomised you. I made you nothing! I was in charge!"

"It's over," I said again firmly. "Blackmail or no blackmail, you're not chopping off my nuts."

Jacqueline persisted in struggling against me. She flung her feet up at me from behind, desperately trying to kick me in the balls. I held myself back from her, my groin still awash with pain.

The end of Jacqueline's high heel tagged the head of my swinging cock a couple of times, and I flinched in pain. My member's size made it an easy target.

I pulled further away from the deranged French schoolteacher to protect myself. She was desperate to get at my genitals again.

I knew that I had to restrain Jacqueline to keep myself safe. I saw my cut up t-shirt on the floor, and realised that would be a good quick fix until I could get the handcuffs off me and around the distraught French schoolteacher's skinny wrists.

I pulled Jacqueline's arms behind her back, and clutched her wrists tightly in my left hand. Though she struggled furiously, I was much, much bigger and stronger than Jacqueline, and I overpowered her with ease.

I nudged Jacqueline face-first down onto the bed, and held her in place with my left hand by pushing down on her back while still clutching her wrists.

With my right hand, I swiftly grabbed my cut-up t-shirt off the floor, and then quickly bound Jacqueline's wrists together with it.

"This was my plan...my fantasy," the French schoolteacher spat as I strapped her wrists with the t-shirt. "I had it all worked out. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Being sodomised was supposed to ruin you...it was supposed to debase you and humiliate you completely."

"Well, you just didn't get the right guy," I said, tying a big knot in the sliced up t-shirt around Jacqueline's wrists. "Didn't you think it might be a little difficult to humiliate the kind of man who likes stripping and jerking off in front of women with all their clothes on? You didn't consider that, Jacqueline? I'm not exactly the wholesome boy next door, you know? You said it...I'm a fucking pervert!"

With that, I stood up and looked down at Jacqueline. I was impressed by her tight butt and long legs, which were beautifully shown off by her skin-tight black PVC cat-suit.

She looked back at me over her shoulder and snarled, her black eye-patch making her look even more menacing.

"What are you doing?" Jacqueline asked, and then spat at me in French. "Batard!"

"I'm gonna get these fucking handcuffs off," I replied and moved toward the bedside table.

I opened the drawer and, as I'd hoped, found two sets of keys inside. I used them to unlock the handcuffs, and then dropped the metal restraints on the bed.

I rubbed at my red-raw and painfully sore wrists. I was now a truly free man, and it was time to take action.

I looked down at Jacqueline again, and became even more turned on by her lithe body, her bizarre outfit, her eye-patch, and the air of angry, sexy desperation that emanated from her every pore.

I was always pretty sure I was a sex addict, and now I was basically positive of this fact.

Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had just sodomised me, beaten me, ripped out my pubes, repeatedly squeezed my genitals, and tried to cut off my cock and balls, and yet I still had an overpowering desire to fuck her.

And not in a vengeful, malicious way either. I actually wanted to get down with this lunatic and have a good time.

I also felt a little sorry for Jacqueline, despite what she'd done to me. She was obviously seriously messed up.

I'd sensed a sadness and loneliness in her, and I actually felt bad about ruining this whole elaborate fantasy situation that she'd so meticulously constructed.

As Jacqueline lay face-down on the bed, I reached for her feet and quickly unzipped her black leather high heeled boots. They were potentially dangerous, and I wanted them off.

I wrenched them off her feet, and then quickly slid them under the bed, so they were safely out of reach, along with the scissors.

"What are you doing?" Jacqueline asked. "Why did you take my boots?"

"You'll try and hurt me with them," I replied, and peeled off her socks too. "They're dangerous."

I quickly removed my t-shirt from around Jacqueline's wrists, and slapped one of the pairs of handcuffs on her wrists while she struggled valiantly but futilely.

Restrained and without her high heels, I was now confident that Jacqueline couldn't do me any serious harm.

I lifted the handcuffed schoolteacher up gently from her prone position, and then pushed her against her propped up pillows, just inches from where I'd ejaculated on her bedsheets.

Now restrained and sitting in an upright position, Jacqueline scowled at me angrily.

"Are you going to beat me now?" the French schoolteacher asked. "Will you take your revenge for what you've endured? For me beating you and trying to remove your manhood? Is that how you will try and reassert yourself? You might have enjoyed it, but I still made you my bitch!"

Though obviously still angry, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol was now much calmer and far more measured.

She seemed to have now accepted the heartbreaking fact that her sexual fantasies had come to an abrupt end.

The raging profanity had eased, and Jacqueline now spoke in the same sophisticated parlance that she had when I first arrived at her apartment.

"No, Jacqueline, I'm not going to beat you," I replied. "I don't get off on hurting women. Pain is not my thing. I'm not sure what to do with you. Were you really going to do it? Would you really chop off my balls?"

"Oh my god," Jacqueline sighed. "Oh my god, oh my god...I don't know. My rage took over me...I was filled with anger. I have dreamed and fantasised about enslaving and debasing a man for many years. I never thought it would happen, but finding that video of you masturbating made it a reality."

"You just went too far," I replied.

"But you weren't supposed to enjoy it," Jacqueline said. "I wanted to sodomise you to humiliate you beyond repair. Then I wanted to take your phallus into my body after you'd been destroyed. I wanted to take you twice."

"Fuck, that's quite the plan," I sighed. "Unfortunately, you just got the wrong guy. When's the last time you had sex, Jacqueline? When you were fondling me and sucking my cock, you seemed reticent...almost like you weren't sure what to do..."

"Now you want to avenge yourself by mocking me?" Jacqueline hissed. "By ridiculing my lack of sexual proficiency and experience? You hateful creep...you monster!"

"No, I'm just curious," I said earnestly and sincerely. "I'm not mocking you. When was the last time?"

"I have not made love to a man since my husband left me for another woman five years ago," Jacqueline said flatly. "I hate men, but I still want to ravish them. I quiver at the sight of their nude bodies, but I despise them. I look at you standing there naked and I want to make love to you, but I also want to destroy you. It's complicated."

"That's an understatement," I giggled. "You really hate men? All of us?"

"I have been treated poorly and with great cruelty by men for most of my life," Jacqueline replied. "In my experience, they are all hateful. Yes, I despise men, but I can't stop myself from being aroused by them...especially young, muscular ones with impressive phalluses...just like you."

"That sounds like quite the dilemma," I smiled. "I thought my sex life was weird, but yours is a fucking nightmare."

"Yes, you are a pervert, aren't you?" Jacqueline sneered. "A weirdo? You could cover yourself with a towel from the bathroom, or you could put your trousers back on, but instead you choose to remain unclothed in front of me. Like a Playboy centrefold! You enjoy me gazing upon your naked body."

"I do, yes," I said quietly. "I can't lie about that..."

"You're a primping, preening poseur," Jacqueline smiled. "You are like a woman...I have never seen a man show off his body like you. You are a sick narcissist...strutting around on the beach showing off your muscles and the enormous bulge in your swimming trunks."