All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Flips French Cougar'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 2 years ago

If it was me, I would have sodomized her right back or at the very least paid back the savage beating with merciless tickling all over. But I guess he's just too nice a guy to do that...

Still though, sexy french cougar lady is crazy!

harc70harc70about 2 years ago

Nice story- one minor issue, she can't scratch his back if her hands are handcuffed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was pretty hot. Glad Matt made it out with all of his appendages intact. Did not want to have to read that, Phew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a load of unrelenting rubbish, it reads like the immature rambling of a 14 year old.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Geez, all I can say to that is: "D'oh!" That is a bad one. Long nailed female fingers on the male butt is a favourite image of mine, and I couldn't resist it, even in the face of logic. 100 per cent mistake on my part! Good pick-up, and my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeh, but a 14 year olds that can tell a hot, sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"unReLEnTing RUBbiSh". Someone's got no life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh Matt, you are a very funny guy

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just to clarify, Matt (Oz Beach Boy) is a wholly fictional character. While some of his (mis)adventures are partially based on my own, these stories are pretty much fictional. When elements are based on truth, this is specified. Always happy to reply as to what is fact-based, and what isn't. Thanks very much for reading...even if you don't enjoy all the stories, all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t really understand the complaint about the story being poorly written- the author’s writing is some of the best on this site. Can see where some wouldn’t care for the subject matter but hey, it’s your choice to read or not

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Speaking for myself, when I comment on the story line it is with the understanding that Matt is the alter-ego of the author, and not the author in action. What I am somewhat curious about is if the author and Matt share the same physical attributes as 31 cm would be a most unusual asset.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years agoAuthor

To the replier's query, all I can say is, "I wish!" Again, thanks for reading and for your continued interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...