Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield

Story Info
Nude Matt and five competition winners on Abbie's show...
9.1k words
4.23
2.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES:This is a CFNM story featuring Abbie Chatfield: Australian radio host, podcaster, TV celebrity, and former contestant on "The Bachelor" and "I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here." This story features consensual male stripping, female-of-male body worship, very mild humiliation, and performative masturbation, but NO intercourse or hands-on sexual activity. This is a work of complete fiction and pure sexual fantasy. All characters are over eighteen. Though this is a belated follow-up to my previous stories "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield" and "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield", it can certainly be read as a stand-alone story. Many, many thanks to reader generalsushi, who not only suggested this follow-up story, but also provided its plot outline. Thanks! Generalsushi, I salute you!

------------------------------------

It was a chilly winter night in Sydney, Australia. I checked my email on my phone, and then sighed just as my beautiful girlfriend, Odessa Prince, returned from the bathroom.

"Someone send you a dick pic?" she asked with a laugh.

"No...it's actually even more interesting than that," I replied.

"Oooh, do tell," Odessa said with a giggle.

We were enjoying a wonderful meal at our favourite Japanese restaurant, General Sushi, and we'd been having a great evening together. I instantly regretted checking my email and potentially ruining what had been a truly wonderful evening.

I was always as honest with Odessa as I could possibly be, even about my sordid sexual history, so I couldn't dodge my way out of this. I had to come clean about the message, and let Odessa know who had just reached out to me.

"Um...it's an email from Abbie Chatfield," I said sheepishly. "She wants me to go back on her radio show again."

"Oh, my god...really?" Odessa exclaimed as she slid into her chair. "A third time? She wants you back again? God, you must really be a ratings winner, Matt...you and that huge cock of yours."

28-year-old Abbie Chatfield rose to fame on the Aussie TV version of The Bachelor, where the gorgeous then 23-year-old charmed audiences with her very, very naughty sense of humour and raging sex appeal.

The Bachelor made the sassy, beautiful Abbie Chatfield a star. After The Bachelor, Abbie took out the top prize on the goofy reality TV series I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, and is now a featured player on the popular TV show The Masked Singer.

Abbie Chatfield also hosts a highly successful radio show on The Hit Network. On Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield, the giggly but intelligent and sensitive host tackles a variety of talking-point and silly topics, from mental health and gender politics through to accidental public nudity and difficult pets.

Along with her male co-host Rohan Edwards, Abbie also talks about sex...a lot. Through a good friend in the media industry, I actually found myself appearing as a guest on Abbie's show some time back now. I was there to talk about, well, my huge cock. After our chat about living with an abnormally large penis, things got decidedly sexy and out of hand.

While on air, I stripped naked, and Abbie and her female producer got out a tape measure and checked the length of my penis just to assure the listeners that everything we'd been speaking about was authentic, so to speak. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Shows Abbie Chatfield"]

I'm horribly and frequently prone to premature ejaculation, and after a few accidental touches, I got an almost instantaneous erection and then actually shot my load a few seconds later right there in the studio. To add to the supreme awkwardness, a large wad of my jism even landed humiliatingly in Abbie's curly mane of blonde hair.

The interview wasn't filmed and was wholly anonymous, which saved me from becoming a national joke. The audio of my interview and apparently hilarious "quick shot" did, however, go viral, and I soon achieved anonymous fame as "the premature ejaculation guy", though some of my previous sexual partners induced that it was, indeed, me...which furthered my embarrassment even more.

Abbie then asked me on the show a second time [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield"], with the new subject being my exhibitionism. I couldn't resist the invite, and I once again ended up naked. I even jerked off right there in the studio, but this time -- unbeknownst to the listeners -- Abbie slyly joined in, first tit-fucking me, and then giving me an extraordinary on-air blow job. It was one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my life...and that's really saying something!

Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body as ripped and muscular as I can, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time.

All of that, however, was well and truly parked as soon as the beautiful Odessa Prince and I embarked upon a relationship. She wanted us to be monogamous, and even though I knew it would be difficult, I agreed because I was so incredibly taken with her. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Come Together"]

"So, what is it this time?" Odessa asked with a frown, looking distractedly around at the beautiful décor in General Sushi. "What's Abbie's excuse to get you back on...and get your cock back out?"

"Abbie says they've had a lot of listener requests," I replied. "They've had a lot of people wanting me back on the show...many, many emails apparently."

"Right," Odessa said, taking a sip of her wine. "You're so popular...and?"

"They want to run a competition, and then have five winners all in the studio with me," I continued. "They'll be able to ask me questions and that sort of thing."

"Oh, yes, and I'm sure you'll once again end up with your pants down and your dick out," Odessa said with a flustered giggle. "Whacking off again..."

"I'd imagine there's a fair likelihood of that, yeah," I responded. "I don't think they want me on to do music reviews or co-host a cooking segment."

"Yes, I know what they want," Odessa said, fixing me with a naughty smile. "I know exactly what they want...your massive cock and your hot body!"

"So, that's a straight no, I'm guessing?" I asked casually. "You don't want me to do it? I'm totally fine with whatever you decide, Odessa."

"Mmmm," Odessa said and fixed me with a reluctant smile. "I'm thinking, I'm thinking...you know I'm a big fan of Abbie...she's so great, and I love the idea of her interviewing you again."

"What you and me have together now is really important," I said sincerely. "I wouldn't jeopardise that just to go on Abbie's show again. Just say the word, Odessa, and I'll send a polite decline email."

"Mmmm...well," Odessa replied, "I have been enjoying other women seeing you naked, and this would certainly be taking that to the next level, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it definitely would," I replied.

Aware of some of my kinks, Odessa was actually my first-ever-girlfriend, and she'd sometimes enthusiastically and sometimes reluctantly indulged my not-exactly-vanilla desires [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Morning", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Videos", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Nude Balcony", "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Caught Nude"], which was making monogamy a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be.

Odessa had even recently allowed me to jerk off for the salacious entertainment of three young women at a nudist beach [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa At Nude Beach"], and she'd also enthusiastically denuded me in front of five female neighbours at our apartment complex's shared swimming pool [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Pool Prank].

Our sex life had definitely been getting kinkier lately. Odessa was more open to me being naked in front of other women [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid"], and she was getting increasingly turned on by her power in these situations, enjoying the feeling of having a willingly naked boyfriend that she could tease other women with.

"You nude in front of five women drooling over you...plus Abbie Chatfield?" Odessa asked with a smile. "I could actually use you to tease a big-name celebrity...that's a bit of a turn on...Abbie's the big star but I've still got the power...and the hot boyfriend."

"Geez, you've been on a real power trip lately, Odessa," I said with a laugh. "Are you sure you're not a domme?"

"No, I'm not a domme," Odessa replied with a smirk. "All women like to have the power every once in a while...it's no big deal. It's not necessarily my thing."

"Well, what's it to be, Odessa?" I asked with a smile. "Yes or no?"

"Okay, okay...yes, Matt, you can go on Abbie's show again," Odessa said, and then pointed at me with mock seriousness, "but they can't touch you! Abbie titted you off and blew you last time, but not this go-round, okay? They can't play with you! Your body is mine, and only mine!"

"Yeah, of course," I responded quickly. "It'll be strictly hands-off...the only hands on my cock will be my own, I promise."

"You tell those women that you're in a monogamous relationship, and that your girlfriend is really, really fucking hot," Odessa said with a giggle, "so they can't lay a finger on you. Got it? If you cop a suck or a touch, it's over! We're done!"

"Yes, understood," I replied. "I'll let them know straight away."

"I saw on Insta that Abbie's in a relationship now anyway," Odessa offered, "so hopefully she'll do the right thing by her man and stay away from your monster dick. So, Matt, we have a deal?"

"We certainly do, Odessa...we certainly do," I replied with a wide smile, and almost felt myself begin to stiffen. "No touching!"

One week later, and with Odessa's full-blessing-with-conditions, I was sitting in one of the large waiting rooms of the media broadcast company, The Hit Network, which carries Abbie's popular radio show Hot Nights With Abbie Chatfield. Dressed in a pair of dark chinos, a button-up dress shirt and sneakers, my hair was slicked back, I was slathered with cologne, and I was feeling good, if not a little nervous.

I looked around at the wall posters of The Hit Network's very cute roster of female presenters -- Erin Molan, Carrie Bickmore, Emma G -- and began to have some very impure thoughts. At just that moment, the gorgeous Abbie Chatfield walked into the waiting room with a big, warm smile. A little slimmer than the last time we'd met, and with her previously cute-and-curly hair now straightened and a few shades darker, Abbie looked, well, incredibly hot.

Obviously a little more dressed up because of the competition winners in the studio, Abbie wore a bright orange pants suit with a halter-style top, which provided a wonderful view of her now slightly less considerable cleavage, the radio host's big, pillowy breasts likely the first casualty of her weight loss.

"Matt, hello," Abbie said enthusiastically, and then gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to see you again! Geez, the last time you were on...that got pretty hot, huh?"

"It was amazing, Abbie, it really was," I replied. "I think about it a lot..."

"Yeah, me too," Abbie said with a girlish giggle. "I still can't believe I was that naughty. None of that this time though, right? Per your email?"

"I'm in a monogamous relationship, yeah," I said with a smile. "My girlfriend is a huge fan of yours, so she's okay with me doing this...but it has to be strictly hands-off."

"That is all good, Matt," Abbie said sincerely. "We're all about respect here. The timing's not too bad either...I've got a guy at the moment, and we're in a closed relationship, so this works. They're a pretty excited group of ladies, but I'll make sure our comp winners don't get handsy with you, okay?"

"That's great, Abbie, thanks," I responded. "I'd appreciate that very much."

"Also, we decided to give Rohan the night off," Abbie said with a smile. "I like the energy when it's just us."

"Yep, me too," I responded, smiling.

"So, Matt...we can still have some fun, right?" Abbie asked with a very naughty smile. "We can get a bit loose? Maybe even a bit...nude?"

"Yep, we can still get pretty cheeky," I replied. "That's fine...I can do some, um, solo stuff if the situation takes us there."

"That's great, Matt...that's great," Abbie said. "Okay, we've written up a contract again for you. Once again, this won't be filmed or photographed, and we'll say that Matt is not your real name."

At that very moment, an attractive blonde woman who appeared to be in her late thirties walked into the waiting room holding a piece of paper and a pen. She smiled warmly and handed me the contract.

"Hey Matt, remember me?" the blonde woman said. "I'm Alicia Rumsby, the producer on Hot Nights."

"Of course, I remember you," I said with a smile, recalling the happily married Alicia naughtily and enthusiastically watching me from the control room while I stripped and jerked off. "Nice to see you again, Alicia."

"You too, Matt," Alicia said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye. "Once again, have a read of the contract, scribble your sig, and then we'll be off. The listeners will be so happy that you've come back."

I checked through the short contract, which was signed by Abbie, Alicia and The Hit Network's general manager J.H Lieberman. Once again, I was happy that I was appropriately protected, so I signed the contract and quickly handed it back to Alicia Rumsby.

The attractive blonde thirty-something gave me a big smile and a friendly wink, and then turned on her heel and left Abbie and I alone again. Alicia looked back at us over her shoulder, smiled knowingly, and then disappeared through a big set of swinging double doors into the studio area.

"Okay, Matt...are you ready?" Abbie asked. "You look really cute, by the way. The five competition winners are already in the studio. They're trying to play it cool, but they're pretty excited. We've got some songs playing now, but we had an on-air chat to the ladies for a little bit before. There was a lot of talk about your penis."

"Oh, god," I groaned. "This is already naughty!"

"You can say hello, and then when we get back on air, I'll have the women all introduce themselves to you," Abbie explained. "You take a seat, and then we'll start throwing questions at you. The competition winners will be driving this, but I'll moderate and make sure it remains fun but always respectful and safe for everyone. I'll keep the ladies in line, don't worry, but I know you don't mind a bit of cheeky banter."

"That sounds great," I responded, and Abbie smiled and led me through the big set of swinging double doors into the studio area.

Feeling slightly nervous but excited, I followed Abbie into the studio, and was greeted by a wholly diverse group of five women seated around the huge desk at the announcer's control panel. As I entered, they all looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi there," I said warmly, and the ladies all greeted me in turn. "Thanks for coming in."

"Matt, take a seat over there, sweetie," Abbie said warmly and pointed me toward a chair on the opposite side of the desk to the women.

Just as I slid into my seat, Rema's wholly appropriate hit song "Calm Down" faded out over the speakers, and Abbie quickly jumped into her seat and expertly and easily pulled her bulky headphones on over her straight brown hair. The media star gave me a sweet, warm smile.

"Welcome back, listeners," Abbie said with bundles of energy, her cherubic face lighting up. "The man of the moment is now here...welcome back, Matt! Not his real name, of course! It's so great to have you on the show again. We were just talking about you..."

"Thanks, Abbie," I responded. "It's great to be here. This is very exciting."

"We've had a lot of fun with Matt in the past, and we had bag-loads of entries in our competition to come into the studio to meet him...live and in the flesh," Abbie explained with a cheeky smile. "We've got five great ladies here tonight, Matt, and they've got a lot to ask you. Ladies, would you like to introduce yourselves to Matt? Let's go down the line..."

"Hey, Matt, I'm Greta, and I'm 23," said a very attractive blonde with big breasts, a warm smile, and excited blue eyes. "I'm in retail...I actually work for Intimus, the online adult store."

"Oh, cool...I'm very familiar with it," I said with a knowing smile, and the ladies all giggled.

"Hi Matt, I'm Cindy, and I'm 25," said a slight-of-build Asian woman with somewhat nervous looking brown eyes and long, black hair. "I'm a project manager."

"Hey there, Matt, I'm Ava Handler, and I'm 22," said a slightly heavy-set young woman with curly brown hair and a sweet but slightly serious face. "I'm a psychology student."

"Hello, Matt, I'm Despina, and I'm 29," said a strikingly attractive woman with beautifully styled black hair, large brown eyes, and a dark complexion that suggested she was likely of Greek heritage. "I'm a restaurant manager. It's called Persephone...come and see us."

"I might just do that," I said with a sly smile. "I like eating Greek...food."

"Okay, Matt, I am obviously the baby of this group," said a laughing, fleshy, dark-skinned woman, obviously well into her forties, and considerably older than the other winners. "I'm Annie, I'm 44 years young, and I am a massage therapist. If you ever find yourself feeling a little...stiff...you come and see me, okay?"

"Oh, I think we could all help with that kind of massage," blonde and confident Greta added with a laugh, her big breasts bouncing under her tight blouse.

"I'm Thai," Cindy said with a shy but charmingly cheeky smile. "That's our specialty! I'll rub you down, Matt!"

"Wow...ladies," I said with a smile. "Two minutes in, and it's already getting out of hand..."

"Or in hand even," the husky voiced Despina added with a giggle. "That would be even better."

"Okay, ladies," Abbie said firmly, instantly getting things back on track. "Let's ask Matt some questions, okay? That's why you're here."

"Okay, okay...Matt, do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" asked the very cute Ava Handler inquisitively. "Are you in a relationship?"

"Yes, I am," I replied. "I've been with a beautiful, beautiful woman for quite a few months now. It's been amazing. I was single last time I was on the show, but yeah, I'm coupled up now."

"Boooooo," Despina said loudly. "I'm hoping you're still willing to share your goodies. I sincerely hope that doesn't mean you've gone all shy!"

"No, I'm definitely not shy," I responded. "I'm still an exhibitionist. My girlfriend loves looking at me naked, and I love being looked at. She's amazing. It's working out well!"

"Well, that brings us to my question," Annie said with a very, very cheeky smile in her slightly lilting accent, perhaps suggesting a Jamaican cultural background. "Matt, could you please take off all of your clothes for us, including your underwear?"

"Whoa," I said with a gasp, and the women all roared with laughter, their mouths agape, and some with their heads dropped in shock, covering their faces with their hands. "Oh, my god..."

"Well, Annie, you certainly don't waste your time," Abbie said with a chuckle. "Damn the foreplay! Straight into it! Wham!"

"We have all heard Matt on your show, Abbie," Annie said loudly. "We know he gets naked, and I'm sure we are all very, very curious. He looks very handsome in his clothing, but we have heard how beautiful and well-endowed he is...I am sure I am not the only one who would like to see Matt without the benefit of his clothing."