Oz Beach Boy Fronts Abbie Chatfield

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the thin skin slowly made its way back down the shaft of my thick, veiny member, my throbbing purple cock-head was gradually revealed, and I saw Greta almost lick her lips at the lurid sight. I then started to leisurely pump my cock up and down, really making a show of it. I was incredibly turned on and emotionally aroused.

"Oh, my god, he's actually doing it," Cindy said quietly as I pumped my cock. "He's jerking off in front of us."

"I've never watched a man masturbate in front of me, at least not in the flesh," Ava admitted shyly. "This is incredible...I've given hand jobs and so forth, but I've never been given a show."

"You've never had a lover put on a show for you?" Greta asked in surprise. "Wow, just make your next guy do it. 'No wanky, no hanky panky!' That's what I say. 'No hands on me until you put your hands on yourself!' Most guys will jerk it for you, trust me."

"Yeah, I love getting guys to wank for me...I give them instructions!" Despina added with a laugh. "'Slower! Faster! Tickle your balls!' I tell you though, I've never had a guy like Matt go the tug for me...this is special."

"Play with yourself, Matt," Annie added in her sexy Jamaican accent. "Give yourself pleasure for us."

"God, I'd like to suck that thing," Greta said quietly. "I'd like to wrap my lips..."

"There will be none of that today," Abbie interjected firmly. "Matt has a girlfriend. We're respectful of Matt's boundaries...all of us."

As the women in the studio looked on appreciatively, I continued to play with my throbbing cock. I gradually picked up speed, gliding back and forth under the cool studio lights. An old hand, literally, I expertly worked my cock with just the right amount of speed and pressure, absolutely lapping up this whole, bizarre, wonderfully sordid experience.

I'm a chronic masturbator, and I well and truly know how to work my cock. The six pairs of nearby female eyes on me, however, heightened my sense of arousal tenfold. I was almost unbearably excited.

"This truly is one of the sexiest things I've ever witnessed," Ava whispered, seemingly transfixed by what she was seeing. "The size of Matt's male appendage, the sense of exposure, the feeling of communal pleasure, the growing anticipation of climax..."

"Ava," Despina whispered, "knock it off, darl. It's a wank show, not a dissertation."

"Sorry," Ava said.

The assembled women watched on with prurient excitement as pre-cum gurgled sensually from the eye of my cock, and then dribbled down my pulsing, vein-crossed shaft. I closed my eyes, moaned quietly, and then lightly rubbed my nipples, which prompted another round of giggles from the women.

"Matt is having a wonderful time, listeners," Abbie said quietly. "He is touching himself and he seems to be really surrendering to the pleasure."

Moaning more loudly, I tweaked and plucked at my nipples. I bucked my hips slightly as I jerked myself off, sliding my butt back and forth on my chair, almost miming the act of fucking a beautiful woman. I opened my eyes and was met by five slightly stunned female faces. Abbie, meanwhile, just smiled knowingly.

"Holy shit, he's really getting into it," Despina muttered. "He's humping the air in front of him."

"Go, Matt," Greta said encouragingly. "Go for it! Hump it, baby!"

As I pumped my hotly throbbing cock with my right hand, I traced the fingers of my left hand across my heavily ridged abs, and then ran them through my perfectly groomed patch of sandy-brown pubic hair. I moaned quietly.

"Matt is running his hand over his body while he masturbates," Abbie said in commentary.

"I can't believe this," Cindy whispered. "I think I'm dreaming."

"Oh, it's for real, darl," Despina added. "This is no dream...it's real. Take it all in."

"It is beautiful...it is beautiful to see a beautiful man do such a thing," Annie responded. "Letting us watch him pleasure himself. Enjoy every moment, ladies."

I pumped my cock even harder, my hand slamming furiously between my sweat-slicked, heavily muscled thighs. I was very obviously close to coming. Aware that a wank show like this may have happened, and not wanting to blow prematurely, I'd made sure to jerk off just before I left home for the studio, quickly rubbing one out in my bathroom on the back of the Google search "Hot girls big breasted selfies." It was a very enjoyable couple of minutes.

Under the studio lights, I could feel my bare, sweat-covered torso flexing tightly, and my balls contracting. I groaned deeply and then yelled out in extreme pleasure as the women all gasped. I could feel a wave of pleasure flooding through my entire body.

"He's coming," Greta said with a giggle. "Look at his sex face! He's coming!"

"For sure," Despina added. "It's jizz time!"

"Listeners, Matt indeed appears to be on the verge of having an orgasm right here in the studio," Abbie commentated quietly. "His face is contorted with pleasure, his body is tensed completely, the veins in his inner thighs are pulsing...Matt is about to climax."

With my right hand still wrapped firmly around my cock, semen shot out of my pulsing member and surged high into the air before eventually splatting in a most civilised manner right onto the once clean white towel spread out in front of me.

"Matt has ejaculated," Abbie said quietly. "There's a lot of semen. Thick ropes of it."

As the six excited women in the studio watched keenly, another bolt of jism surged out of my cock, and then another, both shooting out in front of me before adding to the pearly puddles on the white towel on the floor. I breathed in deep and hard, my muscled chest heaving and my shoulders slumped.

I looked over at the glass of the control room and saw Alicia Rumsby and her two female colleagues watching me while they talked and laughed animatedly, one of the women pointing at me with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes wide with surprise and delight.

Completely spent, my softening cock slowly deflated in my hand. My massive member dripped semen slowly as it lost its rigidity, and I finally released my cock, letting it dangle back down between my legs. Exhausted, my arms hung limp at my sides. I dramatically tilted my head back to look up at the cool studio lights while taking in a series of deep, calming breaths.

"Oh, man," I said croakily. "That was incredible."

"It certainly was," Abbie responded. "Once again, Matt, you have put on quite the show. You're a natural performer. I really believe you could make an absolute fortune doing this. You'd be booked for hens' nights for years!"

"Thanks, Abbie," I said, and pulled the towel laid on my chair around my waist, always a little less enthused about women watching me post-orgasm. "That's very flattering."

"Well, I think we all need to take a break after that and collect our thoughts," Abbie said. "We'll be back after a song, listeners. Thank you, Matt. As ever, you've been amazing. We'll try and think of another way to get you back on the show."

"Thanks, Abbie, it's been fun," I said, and then smiled at the five seemingly very happy competition winners. "And thank you, ladies, you certainly made this very entertaining."

"Oh, the pleasure was all ours," Greta said with a smile. "Trust me..."

"Don't thank us...you did all the work," Despina said, laughing. "You undertook the manual labour, not us...though I would have gladly helped out!"

"I'll never forget this, ever," Cindy said, still apparently dazed and a little shocked. "I still can't believe it happened."

"Thank you for revealing yourself to us so completely," Ava added with a sweet smile. "Thanks for letting us into your sensual world. It was amazing."

"Yes, thank you, Matt," Annie said with a dirty wink. "That was most erotic. I know exactly what I will be doing as soon as I get home."

"Use an Intimus product," Greta roared, ever the saleswoman, apparently. "I know what I'll be reaching for...The Titus 17!"

"God, you won't be able to walk for a week," Despina said.

"Exactly," Greta responded. "Exactly..."

I shook my head as Frankie Goes To Hollywood's vintage hit "Relax" amusingly pealed out through the studio's sound system, and looked over to see a smiling Alicia Rumsby walking into the studio. Abbie moved over to me as I gathered up my clothes.

"Alicia will take you out to get changed," Abbie said. "I'll have a chat to the women about what just happened after this song. Thanks so much, Matt. I think we just made Australian radio history again. I really love having you on the show. Maybe next time you're on, we'll both be single, and we can really have some fun."

"Oh, let's be positive," I said sincerely. "Come on, Abbie..."

"I know, I know," Abbie responded with a giggle. "I want my thing to work out too. I'm happy that you're happy, Matt. I just get so turned on watching you nude..."

"It's always great to see you, Abbie...I'm such a big fan," I said as Alicia ushered me out, clothes in hand, and then waved to the five sexy and sexed-up competition winners. "Goodbye, ladies...you're all amazing."

As I moved -- clad in just a towel -- out of the studio to the ladies' collective smiles, the engagingly serious-minded Ava Handler quickly jumped forward and passed me a folded-over piece of paper. My heart froze as I instantly (and, yes, arrogantly) thought I was being formally propositioned by the cute psychology student.

"It's not what you think," Ava said quickly. "Please just read it and consider it. I'd really appreciate it, Matt."

"Okay," I responded. "Sure thing."

Ava smiled at me, and Alicia then guided me out of the studio, and down a short corridor. Alicia eventually gently pointed me toward the male toilets, where I could obviously get changed. The thirty-something radio producer looked at my tanned, towel-clad body and smiled.

"You never disappoint, Matt," Alicia Rumsby said. "I could get more money working for Ray Hadley or Kyle Sandilands, but I'd never have this much fun! Abbie's show is the best! You take care of that willy, okay? We'd love to have him back on...oh, and you too, of course. Bye, Matt."

As Alicia turned and moved quickly back toward the studio, I walked into the male toilets, popped into a stall, and sat my towel-wrapped butt down on the toilet. With great curiosity, I unfolded the piece of paper that Ava Handler had given me.

"Hey Matt," the psychology student's note read in a neat scrawl, obviously written before Ava got into the studio. "I am doing a major uni paper on unconventional sexual behaviours. That's part of why I wanted to be here tonight."

Sitting fascinated on the toilet, I scratched at my chin, wholly intrigued by this unusual note handed to me by the very appealing Ava Handler, whose obvious intelligence was counterbalanced by a clear and charming sense of warmth and kindness.

"It would be a great help to me," Ava's note continued, "if you could write an essay on your sexual practices of exhibitionism, talking about your background, your life experiences, what appeals to you, and why you think your sexual tastes have skewed this way. I would then include parts of your essay in my uni paper. You would remain anonymous, and there is no huge rush just yet. This would give my paper a lot more depth and authenticity. Thanks in advance."

Ava then signed off, and left her email address. I was incredibly intrigued. I'd never written anything like this before. But I liked Ava, and I liked the idea of helping her out like this. I decided immediately that I would write the essay for her.

I quickly toweled off in the stall, hurriedly got dressed, and then walked out of the offices of The Hit Network, which I was now strangely familiar with. I smiled as I walked past the posters of Carrie Bickmore, Erin Molan, Emma G, and the wonderful Abbie Chatfield, and made my way down to the underground carpark.

I drove home replaying the whole crazy, salacious radio studio experience in my head, and felt myself stiffening in my pants. I parked in my underground parking space, and then walked quickly up to my apartment building, my movement slightly compromised by my growing erection. I couldn't wait to get home and jerk off. I rode up in the elevator, urgently got out, and then finally opened up the front door to my apartment.

As I walked in uncomfortably with my cock throbbing in my chinos, I was greeted by the extraordinary sight of my beautiful girlfriend, Odessa Prince, lying totally naked and sprawled across my living room floor with her lithe, supple legs spread welcomingly wide. I gazed in shock and delight at my hot girlfriend's big, heaving breasts and tight, utterly perfect vulva.

"Oh, my god, Matt," Odessa moaned, and looked me right in the eye. "You were amazing...that was so hot! Fuck me...get those fucking clothes off, get the fuck in here, and fuck the living shit out of me, radio star!"

Thanks for reading!!!!! Abbie Chatfield will return...at Christmas!