Oz Beach Boy Harassed By MILF

Story Info
Matt gets groped by a predatory MILF in a shopping mall...
7.8k words
4.42
20.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) in his much younger years being harassed by a predatory older woman in her late fifties. This is a CFNM story featuring male nudity, female-of-male body worship, humiliation, and oral sex, but no sexual intercourse. Though this is essentially a work of fiction, it is partly inspired by a personal experience. All characters are over eighteen. This story is dedicated to the anonymous reader who messaged me with some very kind words, and also told me that they especially enjoyed my stories featuring older women. Thank you, and this one is for you!

---------------------------------------

It was a mild spring day in Sydney, Australia. 59-year-old Silvana Fontana smiled and stared at the young man's butt in front of her. It looked positively squeezable in his tight, grey school trousers, and Silvana had to use all of her will power not to give the handsome schoolboy's butt a little pinch.

Silvana was in line at the counter of a large shopping mall newsagency, and she was always more than happy to pass the time by staring lasciviously at a young guy's butt. Her eyes were literally locked in on the perfect, manly shape of the one right in front of her.

The long-nailed fingers of Silvana's right hand reached instinctively outward, and then hovered...and hovered...and hovered...until the sultry brunette quickly pulled them back. She just couldn't do it.

Though very, very naughty, Silvana Fontana couldn't possibly pinch this young man's butt while in line with so many people around...but she would definitely be keeping an eye on him.

The young man was over 6" tall, with a lean, obviously muscular physique, and a great butt. He had really caught Silvana's eye, and she listened in on him with great curiosity as he made his way to the counter of the newsagency. The young man towered over the blonde, big-breasted, forty-something woman staffing it.

"Hello, young man, what can I do for you?" the woman asked, her breasts straining against her tight News Co polo shirt, which had her name, Patricia, stitched across it just under the right shoulder.

"Three Scratch Lotto tickets please," the young man responded.

"You have to be over eighteen to buy those...do you have some identification?" Patricia asked.

"Yes, I do," the young man said, and fished a driver's license out of his wallet, which he promptly handed to the woman.

With a very naughty smile, Patricia looked closely at the young man's driver's license for a very long time. Silvana could tell that, just like her, the busty blonde had taken quite a liking to this young man. Patricia twirled a strand of blonde hair between her fingers, and then handed the driver's license back to the young man.

"Thanks...Matthew," Patricia said flirtatiously, pushing her big breasts forward.

"It's Matt," the young man said quickly.

"Okay...Matt," Patricia responded cheekily. "Well, now I know your name and where you live. You never know...I might be waiting in your bed when you get home...and I won't be wearing this stupid News Co polo shirt either."

"Oh," the young man called Matt stuttered. "Um..."

"Or my undies," Patricia added with a whisper, and then roared with laughter. "Just joking! You're way too young for me, mate!"

"Of course," young Matt said quietly, with a slight trace of what sounded like disappointment in his voice. "Yeah, yeah..."

"Okay, I can see that you're eighteen," Patricia said, and handed young Matt his driver's license back, along with three Scratch Lotto tickets. "Good luck, mate. If you win, come back and buy me dinner! You might get lucky afterwards! I might show you my boobies! Only joking! I couldn't do that to a schoolboy...even an eighteen-year-old one!"

"Okay," Matt said uncertainly, and then handed over the cash for the tickets.

Silvana Fontana couldn't believe how flirtatious and improper Patricia was being with this eighteen-year-old schoolboy, but she had to admit that they were certainly on the same page. Matt was a very handsome young man indeed.

59-year-old Silvana Fontana loved teasing, ogling, and even flat-out harassing handsome young men, and eighteen-year-old Matt looked like the perfect target...saucy, smart-mouthed Patricia had even helpfully got the cute schoolboy nice and warmed up with her naughty, highly sexualised banter.

"He's cute, huh?" Silvana asked when she got to the counter and requested her own lottery ticket. "For a young guy?"

"Yeah, he sure is," big-breasted Patricia replied, and looked at Matt as he walked over to the magazine section. "God, wouldn't he look good out of that school uniform? You can see his muscles through his shirt...and look at that bum!"

"Oh, I am," Silvana said with a giggle. "Trust me, I am."

"I'm imagining him in his undies right now," Patricia said with a giggle. "Aaaaah..."

"I'm imagining him out of his undies," Silvana responded, and both women laughed naughtily. "You've gotta get those off to get to the sausage...that's the best part!"

"Ain't that the truth," Patricia responded laughingly. "The bigger the better!"

"You bet," Silvana said with a dirty smile. "Size always matters!"

Tall at 5"8 and boasting a full, curvy figure, Silvana Fontana's Italian heritage had blessed her with smooth, olive skin, long, dark, thick hair, and richly exotic good looks. She had round, deep, brown eyes, high cheekbones, a fine, aquiline nose, and full, red lips. Silvana Fontana was a hot, hot number.

Though dressed relatively conservatively in a black, button-up blouse, dark blue jeans, and low heels, Silvana still looked incredibly sexy, with her big, round, full, natural breasts straining alluringly against the fabric of her shirt, and her curvy butt an absolute sensation in denim.

Silvana's face was creased with wrinkles, but the Botox and makeup helped, and so did the minor nips and tucks she'd had over the years. For a 59-year-old, divorced mother-of-three, Silvana Fontana was very well preserved indeed, and she often caught men admiring her considerable assets. Unfortunately, those men were usually decidedly older than Silvana would have liked.

"Oh, I thought I was bad, but you're a naughty one," Patricia laughed to Silvana. "You're a very naughty one."

"You have no idea, Patricia," Silvana said with a laugh, and walked off with her lottery ticket. "You don't know the half of it, love!"

The gorgeous brunette wasn't lying. As soon as Silvana's overbearing, verbally abusive, punch-throwing arsehole of a husband left her and their three teenage children for a 25-year-old bimbo turned on by his muscles, big dick, and successful plumbing business, Silvana unleashed her inner sex maniac.

With unashamed glee, the freshly divorced Silvana fucked men she met in bars, men she met at the beach, men she met on the street, and men she'd known for a while and was always sexually curious about.

Silvana enjoyed the power that her raw sexuality gave her, and she always took the driver's seat when it came to her one-off sexual encounters. Out from beneath her husband's fists and undue influence, Silvana loved finally being in charge.

Surprisingly, Silvana discovered that she also loved mercilessly toying with and borderline abusing much, much younger men. That really made her feel like the boss. Silvana's first taste came when she sat next to a young man in his early twenties on a public bus when her car was at the mechanic's.

The young man was very handsome, and despite the bus being crowded with people, Silvana eventually gave into an illicit desire to put her hands on him. As the young man looked startled but far from disgusted, Silvana first rubbed his upper thigh, and then moved her hand inward until she was actually groping him through his tracksuit pants.

Silvana rubbed the young man's penis until it became erect, and then jerked him off through his pants until the dark stain of his semen finally spread across the thin fabric of his tracksuit. Silvana then gave the guy a cheeky smile, and simply got off at the next stop with nobody the wiser.

With guilt-free delight, Silvana continued this risqué behaviour, safe in the knowledge that most of the young men she harassed, groped and fondled more than likely enjoyed the attentions of a sexy older woman like herself.

The gorgeously sultry Silvana Fontana was like something out of a porno or erotic story. The sexy older woman had a great time messing with her young victims, and she was certain they had a great time being messed with.

Silvana was also happily served by the social norms of the day, and the common belief that women just didn't sexually harass or molest men. Silvana was indeed in a very small minority, and it meant that she could pretty much do whatever she wanted without any real fear of reprisal or prosecution. Not many men would scream for help or go to the police if they got touched up by a woman, would they?

In her experience, Silvana had discovered that they most certainly wouldn't, and the mischievous 59-year-old took full, sordid advantage of this societal loophole. The most extreme reaction Silvana ever got from a grope was a man firmly telling her to knock it off, asking if she was okay, or quickly proclaiming that they had a wife or girlfriend.

Silvana had never been attacked, reported, or assaulted as a result of her very naughty transgressions, which emboldened the sexy divorcee even further, and pushed her to even more outrageous behaviour.

With a cheeky smile, Silvana would frequently pinch men on the butt, and if a man was attractive enough and there was nobody else around, she would even occasionally grab a man's penis in public through his pants, giggling and laughing the whole time. The look of shock and confusion on the groped man's face was an utter delight to Silvana. It made her feel powerful and sexy.

Silvana had luridly groped curiously compliant men at concerts and football matches, on the dancefloors of nightclubs, in the aisles of supermarkets, and on popular beach promenades.

Silvana had even memorably groped a 21-year-old man for the entirety of an hour-long flight to Melbourne, absent-mindedly pulling at his cock and balls through his sweat-pants while she read the in-flight magazine and he whimpered in aroused confusion.

On one outrageous occasion, Silvana had even pantsed a twenty-something man on a quiet beach, ripping his baggy board-shorts down to his ankles from behind as he exited the water, much to the delight of a group of forty-something female joggers passing by.

"The water must be cold," one woman cruelly tittered while the amusingly denuded man pulled up his shorts and Silvana ran off unaccosted.

Silvana was a happy, handsy, naughty, predatory groper of hot, handsome young men, and she had eighteen-year-old Matt in her sights. Silvana looked across the large newsagency, and saw the schoolboy standing in the periodicals section, looking at a magazine and taking quick, furtive glances around the store.

"I bet I know what you're looking at, you naughty boy," Silvana said to herself and walked over in Matt's direction.

With quiet stealth, Silvana strolled casually behind Matt and took a quick look over his shoulder. She instantly clocked a full-page image of a totally nude, big-breasted blonde woman posing in what looked like a barn against a stack of hay bales.

As Silvana suspected, Matt was checking out a stroke mag. The young guy either didn't have the internet at home, had no credit on his phone, just liked old-school paper pornos, or was so aroused by flirtatious, big-breasted blonde Patricia that he just had to see some boobs ASAP. Silvana hoped it was the latter.

Smiling naughtily, Silvana moved across to the neighbouring aisle in the magazine section, so she was standing directly across from Matt, only a couple of metres away and looking right at him. Silvana picked up a gardening magazine, and idly flicked through it while looking right at Matt.

The attractive brunette waited patiently until Matt finally sensed her presence and looked up from his stroke mag. Silvana met his look of surprise and embarrassment with a tiny smile, and then looked down at the cover of the magazine Matt was flicking through. Silvana laughed quietly.

Realising that there was, of course, an image of a partially naked woman on the cover of the magazine, Matt's expression of embarrassment became even more pronounced. Silvana responded by looking him right him in the face, half-closing her deep brown eyes sexily, and making an ever-so-slight O shape with her full, red lips. Matt had been caught in the act, and Silvana let him know it.

With a great sense of satisfaction, Silvana saw the magazine flickering as Matt's hands clearly began to shake nervously at being caught, and he looked down with an even greater expression of embarrassment. Matt's shoulders slumped and his handsome, chiselled face went a deep shade of red.

"Caught red-handed," Silvana thought to herself.

Silvana was both overjoyed and once again struck by how appealing Matt was. Dressed in a white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt, fitted grey trousers, black leather shoes, and a red-and-black striped school tie, Matt's muscularity was plainly obvious, while his short-cropped, sandy brown hair gave him a clean-cut, casually masculine look.

Handsome young Matt was alone, and his school bag was nowhere to be seen, which prompted Silvana to guess that he might have been truanting as it was the middle of a school day. That would make toying with Matt even easier, as he was already in the middle of something slightly illicit and naughty, and would be less likely to make any kind of complaint. Oh, he was hers.

Silvana continued to stare at the clearly confused Matt over the top of the magazine stand, looking him up and down unashamedly, checking out his slightly hairy, muscular forearms, and the attractive broadness of his powerful shoulders. Matt was a cute one indeed.

As the clearly nervous, hands-shaking Matt stole a glance at Silvana from over the top of his stroke mag, the older woman made a clear display of ogling him, running her eyes up and down his young body, licking her lips, and then settling for a few moments on his crotch. Silvana's ogling of the schoolboy couldn't have been more obvious.

Silvana once again looked Matt right in the face, half-closed her deep brown eyes sexily, and made a slightly more subtle O shape with her mouth this time. The handsome schoolboy looked back at Silvana in dazed surprise, likely attempting to gauge what was actually going on between them. The older woman relished the schoolboy's obvious state of confusion as she unashamedly ogled him.

Silvana had excitingly noticed a considerable bulge in Matt's crotch, visible even through his modest grey school trousers, and wondered if he had perhaps become erect while looking at his stroke mag.

This got Silvana even more excited. The thought of Matt actually having a boner drove her wild. Silvana put her gardening magazine back on the stand, and then slowly, casually walked back into Matt's aisle.

The handsome schoolboy looked up at the haughtily smiling and slowly approaching Silvana as the older woman came right toward him, a picture of confidence and quiet power. Matt then returned to the falsely assumed safety of his magazine, burying his face in its boob-littered pages.

With a knowing, silent giggle, Silvana walked past Matt, and let the back of her manicured hand brush lightly against his butt. She felt the stoniness of Matt's butt-cheeks and even the cleft of his crack with the sneaky movement of her hand. Matt twitched nervously in response to the illicit, obviously deliberate touch.

Silvana stopped a few feet away from Matt, and casually picked up a sports magazine. She flicked through it absent-mindedly, never taking her eyes off the handsome schoolboy standing so close and tempting nearby.

Silvana eventually put the magazine back, and then took another slow, casual walk behind Matt, this time using her other hand to grope him, actually running her fingertips across his butt, getting an even better feel of his taut glutes, and making what she was doing even more obvious to her handsome young victim.

Confidently and aggressively, Silvana was harassing Matt. The older woman was taking advantage of the schoolboy's obvious youthful confusion, and she wanted him to know it. Silvana was the apex predator in this sexually heightened situation, and Matt was her prey.

Really pushing it, Silvana stopped, and then walked behind Matt once again, for no apparent reason other than to touch him up. This time, Silvana gently cupped Matt's right butt cheek with her hand, and then gave it a light squeeze, prompting a quiet groan from the handsome schoolboy.

Silvana's excitement grew as she contemplated how confused, unsure and nervous Matt must have been at being groped and harassed like this by a much older woman. This sort of thing just didn't happen to a male, did it? Matt remained silent in the face of Silvana's harassment, and the older woman loved it. She felt like a cat toying with a mouse.

All of a sudden, handsome Matt hurriedly and clumsily put his stroke mag back on the stand, and then moved further back down the aisle of the newsagency, pulling up right at the end where all the puzzle books were.

Silvana was unsure about what Matt was doing. Was he trying to get away from her? Was he overtaken by the sudden urge to do a cryptic crossword? Or had Matt actually moved to a section of the newsagency even more quiet than where they'd been previously standing? Was he actually making it even easier for her?

Silvana walked down the aisle toward Matt and decided to find out. The schoolboy pulled a word puzzle magazine off the stand, and messily flicked through it, his hands once again visibly shaking with either fear or excitement, or perhaps a mixture of both.

Really testing the limits, Silvana got up really close to Matt, and then gently squeezed in front of him, as if she needed to access a magazine directly in front of him. The attractive brunette looked over her shoulder and smiled at the clearly stunned and nervous schoolboy.

"Excuse me, honey," Silvana said, and then bent down to pick a magazine off the bottom of the stand.

As Silvana leaned down, she pushed her big, curvy butt right into Matt's crotch. Silvana heard the schoolboy gasp and then groan, and she pushed her spongy backside even harder into Matt's groin. She felt his big, partially erect penis against her arse cheeks, and shivered with delight.

Silvana grabbed a picture puzzle magazine off the stand, stood up slowly from her leaning position, and then casually dropped her left hand, letting it briefly touch and then grip Matt's upper thigh, feeling the tone of its sexy musculature. Silvana let out a barely audible moan.

Moving slowly, Silvana stepped to the side of Matt, and then circled back behind him again. This time, she gave his right butt cheek a solid, hearty squeeze, even edging her long-nailed fingers all the way into Matt's butt-crack through his grey school trousers. The schoolboy jumped in shock, and Silvana giggled.

It was time...Silvana knew what she wanted to do next. If Matt wasn't enjoying the older woman's harassment, the schoolboy could have easily fled the newsagency by now. He'd moved toward the back of the aisle because he wanted it...Silvana was certain of it.

The older woman moved to the side of Matt, and then turned her head slowly to stare directly at him. After what felt like an eternity, Matt finally looked up from his puzzle magazine, and turned his head slightly to look at Silvana. The confident older woman gave the nervous-looking schoolboy the dirtiest, filthiest smile she could conjure, and then looked down at the younger man's groin.