Oz Beach Boy Harassed By MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With barely a hint of hesitation, Silvana reached across with her right hand and placed it on Matt's crotch. The older woman then rubbed and felt around a little, until she came to the unmistakable bulge of Matt's manly appendage.

Silvana slowly wrapped her long-nailed fingers around Matt's cock and gave it a long, sexy squeeze, feeling its impressive weight and girth before sliding her hand further down to take hold of his nut-sack. Silvana squeezed that too, now certain that Matt had a rather large collection of masculine tools at his disposal.

"Oh, my god," Matt whispered hoarsely. "What are you doing?"

"I'm doing whatever I like," Silvana replied, and continued to sensually pull and rub Matt's swelling cock. "I don't see you running away. I've got you, kid. Nobody would believe you if you told them you were being molested by a woman my age. I'm in charge here, pretty boy."

Silvana gave Matt's genitals one long, final squeeze, and then shifted her attentions to the younger man's butt, running her right hand all over it, enjoying its firm rigidity and muscular definition.

Silvana then moved her fingers right into Matt's butt-crack, rubbing and driving them in deeper, attempting to anally penetrate him through his trousers. Silvana pushed the fabric in as far as she could, trying desperately to get right inside Matt's anus, but not quite getting there.

"You're letting an old woman fondle your cock and stick her fingers up your bum," Silvana whispered into Matt's ear with a snarling giggle. "You're sick."

"I don't know what's going on," Matt said with obvious confusion. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're cute," Silvana said with a laugh, "and because I can."

Confident that she well and truly had guileless, goofy Matt in her experienced grip, Silvana gave the schoolboy's delicious butt one more squeeze, and then walked slowly, confidently out of the newsagency, smiling at big-breasted Patricia behind the counter as she left.

With a sense of salacious purpose, Silvana strode sexily out into the hustle-and-bustle of the shopping mall itself, and then walked slowly toward a large low-price department store across the way.

The older woman was almost certain the obviously aroused and clearly curious schoolboy would follow her, and when Silvana looked over her shoulder to check, she spotted Matt plucking at his crotch and moving across the shopping mall toward her. Silvana smiled wickedly to herself and then strode into the large department store in front of her.

Silvana had Matt right where she wanted him. Though he was obviously confused and nervous, the promise of some kind of sexual contact was clearly too much to resist for the schoolboy, and he was clearly prepared to follow Silvana in order to get it.

Silvana would indeed provide Matt with sexual contact, but it most likely wouldn't be of the variety he was expecting. When Silvana was finished with him, Matt would most definitely not feel like a macho stud...instead, he would feel what it was like to have a woman in charge.

Striding purposefully through the large department store, Silvana knew exactly where she was going. She needed Matt somewhere private, and somewhere she could take advantage of his youthful body away from any prying eyes. Silvana was headed for the change rooms.

The older woman looked over her shoulder and saw a flustered-looking Matt following at a safe distance behind. Silvana gave him the most wicked smile she could muster, and continued walking, moving through the men and women's clothing sections, and right to the change rooms. Silvana stole another look at Matt, who had clearly clocked where she was headed.

Despite its size, this low-cost department store was always under-staffed, and there didn't appear to be anyone currently manning the counter in front of the change rooms. Silvana walked right past the counter, and peeked down at the bank of changing cubicles.

The men's side was completely empty, and there was only one cubicle in use on the women's side. The whole area was nice and quiet, just like Silvana had hoped. The gorgeous brunette looked around, and then ducked into one of the cubicles in the men's section, her heels clacking on the tiled floor.

Once inside, and with a very naughty giggle, Silvana undid the top buttons of her blouse to reveal her considerable cleavage, her big, olive-skinned breasts pushed together by a perfectly fitting lacy red bra.

Silvana's impressive cleavage, however, was just bait to hook Matt and reel him in...there was no way the handsome schoolboy would be getting a look at her tits. The only person getting naked would be Matt.

Silvana propped the door of the changing cubicle open, and waited patiently for Matt to arrive. The older woman applied some fresh lipstick, puffed up her thick hair, straightened her black blouse, and looked at herself in the changing cubicle's mirror. Silvana was ready.

A minute or two later, Matt finally arrived. Silvana saw him looking back and forth across the banks of changing cubicles until he spotted the open door, and then saw Silvana standing inside waiting for him, her impressive cleavage working like a sexy beacon.

The older woman smiled and ran her fingers over the top of her right breast, stroking its smooth, dusky skin sexily. Blushing a hot red, Matt looked at sexy Silvana with his mouth agape, and walked toward the changing cubicle, almost as if he was being drawn in by some greater power.

"Well, well, well," Silvana said sneeringly as Matt walked nervously into the cubicle. "It looks like someone has been following me. I should call the police."

"I thought...you grabbed my, um, thing," Matt stuttered. "You touched me...I thought..."

"Don't think," Silvana said firmly, and then pushed past Matt to close and lock the door behind him. "I'll do the thinking. You don't get a say...this is all about what I want, got it?"

"Yeah, yeah...okay," Matt said nervously. "I don't know what you want from me."

"Well, I want to see you naked, of course," Silvana said with a giggle, and grabbed Matt's red-and-black school tie with both hands, aggressively loosening it and pulling it away from the schoolboy's throat. "There's no sense in a hot guy like you keeping his clothes on, is there?"

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered. "Naked? I don't know...I can't believe this is happening."

"Oh, it's happening," Silvana said, aggressively pulling the knot of Matt's tie apart, and then sliding it through the collar of his shirt until she'd removed it completely. "This old woman is gonna get a very nice look at you in your birthday suit."

"Oh, my god," Matt said again.

"Don't be shy," Silvana said with a wicked smile. "I won't laugh if it's funny looking...I know it's not small...I've already sampled the goodies through your trousers."

"Don't laugh," Matt pleaded impotently.

Silvana swung Matt's stolen tie around theatrically and then threw it on the ground, smiling at him the whole time. The older woman noticed Matt staring at her exposed cleavage. The schoolboy saw Silvana catch him, and then stupidly lunged out with his right hand, attempting to cop a feel of her big, full breasts.

"No touching," Silvana said firmly, and then slapped Matt's hand away. "I'll do the touching here. Go for my tits again and I'll kick you in the nuts!"

"Okay," Matt mumbled. "Sorry...I thought..."

"You thought wrong," Silvana said, and then started unbuttoning Matt's shirt, beginning at the top and then working her way quickly down, aggressively pulling the small plastic buttons through their holes. "The only one copping a feel will be me!"

Once Silvana got it unbuttoned right to the bottom, she theatrically pulled Matt's white school shirt apart, almost completely exposing his torso. Matt was gorgeously lean and fit, with a strongly muscled chest and deeply ridged abdomen. Swirls of thick, manly hair covered his whole upper body, snaking all the way down into the top of his trousers.

"My, my, my," Silvana sniggered. "Someone's been to the gym!"

Silvana smiled as she looked Matt up and down...the older woman liked what she saw. Matt was lean, muscular and hairy...a real picture of youthful masculinity. The older woman paused to drink in the sight of the schoolboy's impressive body, and then aggressively pushed his shirt back over his shoulders and then right down his arms so it hung off his wrists.

"Oh, my god," Matt said in shock.

Man-handling Matt roughly, Silvana turned him around completely and then pulled his shirt over his hands, ripping it off completely. The older woman then almost disdainfully threw the white school shirt onto the floor. While Matt was turned around with his back to her, Silvana gave him a quick slap across the butt and laughed uproariously.

"Naughty boy!" the older woman guffawed, and smacked Matt's butt again. "Naughty boy!"

"Ouch," Matt whined, and Silvana smacked his butt again, even harder this time.

Man-handling him once more, Silvana roughly grabbed Matt's arm and turned him around to face her again. The older woman was thoroughly enjoying the ease with which she was able to push the schoolboy around.

The look of utter nervous confusion on Matt's handsome young face was an absolute delight, and one that Silvana would mentally file away for future, ah, "use." The older woman was having a great time.

Silvana looked Matt right in the face, paused, smiled, and then looked down dramatically at his crotch. The older woman reached out and slowly, teasingly pulled Matt's belt apart, whipping it back quickly, loosening it, and then sliding it out of his trousers' belt loops.

Once she'd quickly whipped the belt out of Matt's grey school pants, spinning his body slightly in the process, Silvana held it up in front of the schoolboy, and then let the belt drop down onto the floor with a big pout.

"There goes your belt," Silvana said mockingly. "Another item of clothing gone."

"My pants?" Matt asked with nervous surprise. "My pants too?"

"Oh, I'm taking it all off, handsome," Silvana said with a wicked smile. "Surely, you didn't think I'd stop at your shirt, did you? What kind of woman do you think I am?"

"I don't know," Matt said quietly. "I don't know."

"Well, I'm not a very nice lady, pretty boy," Silvana continued, really enjoying the power trip she was on, and the cruel hold she had over this seemingly innocent schoolboy. "I'm not the kind of woman satisfied by just seeing a young man without his shirt...oh, no...I need more than that. I like to see what makes him a man."

Giggling and laughing, Silvana reached out with her long-nailed fingers, and undid the top button of Matt's grey school trousers. The older woman paused for effect, cruelly letting Matt sweat on it, and then slowly slid the zipper of his pants right down.

"Somebody is about to lose their pants," Silvana whispered. "Somebody is getting stripped...and it's not me. You probably thought you were going to barge into this changing cubicle, rip off my clothes, and then fuck me like a big, strong man. You were wrong, pretty boy...you're not even going to see my tits. You're not gonna see a thing."

Digging in with her long, red fingernails, Silvana pulled Matt's school trousers apart, wrenched them down over his thighs, and then let them drop to his ankles, where they puddled embarrassingly over his black leather school shoes and grey socks.

"Look at you," Silvana sneered. "Standing there quivering with your pants around your ankles...stripped by a woman..."

"I, I..." Matt stuttered.

"Well, working out in the gym hasn't helped you this time, has it?" Silvana teased. "It didn't help when you were having your shirt ripped off and your trousers pulled down, did it? By a woman, no less!"

"I don't know," Matt responded weakly.

Silvana looked down at Matt's crotch and smiled. The schoolboy was wearing a tatty, cheap, old pair of blue fitted boxer shorts patterned with small yellow lightning bolts. They looked ridiculous, but Silvana's eye was really drawn to the enormous bulge that stretched right across Matt's groin all the way to his outer hip.

Could his penis really be that big? Was it possible? Could this meek schoolboy be that well hung? Matt's penis certainly felt big when Silvana groped him, but it actually looked enormous.

"Nice panties," Silvana said mockingly. "You obviously weren't expecting any women to see you without your trousers today, were you?"

"No," Matt replied weakly. "No...I wasn't."

"You never know when you might get pantsed," Silvana tittered threateningly. "You should always be prepared. There are girls around who like to see a guy's goodies. You could be dacked at any time!"

"Okay," Matt said, obviously now even more confused and nervous. "Okay..."

Silvana stood back and drank in the sight of Matt in his silly underwear. She gazed again at the huge bulge across his hip, and then enjoyed the sight of his muscular, hairy legs, before finally laughing when she got to the ridiculous sight of Matt's trousers caught embarrassingly around his ankles.

"Is that really your willy?" Silvana smiled, pointed at Matt's hip, and then quickly poked the huge bulge in his underpants with her right index finger.

"Oh, my god," Matt flinched, and then Silvana crudely poked the bulge again.

"It looks huge," Silvana said with a wicked smile. "I'm taking your panties next...your little knickers are coming down, pretty boy."

"No," Matt protested. "You can't pull my undies down!"

"Why not?" Silvana sneered. "Because you're the man? Because men aren't supposed to be exposed and humiliated? Because women aren't supposed to look at men without their panties?"

"Well, um, yeah," Matt said quietly. "And they're not panties..."

"They're whatever I say they are," Silvana replied abruptly. "And I'm not the typical woman. I'm pulling your knickers down next. I'm gonna see it all! Let's have a look at that big willy!"

"No," Matt muttered, and Silvana lunged at him. "You can't...not my dick!"

"I want to see it," the older woman said with a snarl. "I want to see your dick!"

Like a tiger striking, Silvana grabbed Matt's ridiculous underpants with both hands, and then wrenched them downwards. She saw wild tangles of sandy brown pubic hair, but just before she could see more, Matt grabbed the waistband of his underpants and clutched them protectively.

But for a man so tall and muscular, Matt's resistance was surprisingly weak. As he held onto his briefs with his right hand, Silvana succeeded in dragging them down, catching her first glimpse of the fleshy tumescence of Matt's member as part of its shaft popped up above the waistband of his underpants.

With Matt putting up such a truly pathetic fight, Silvana began to think that this strapping young schoolboy actually wanted her to get his underpants down, and that he was indeed excited about being exposed and stripped to the skin by an aggressive older woman.

Maybe schoolboy Matt was some kind of exhibitionist or submissive who liked being pushed around? That certainly made Silvana's domination of him less enjoyable, but if it made getting his panties off a little easier, the gorgeous brunette would take it.

"Oh, my god," Matt muttered as Silvana fought to get his underpants down.

"I'm gonna see it," Silvana said through gritted teeth as she squatted down to get more leverage. "I'm gonna see your dick. You can't stop me. I'm seeing that dick!"

With one big, final, powerfully aggressive wrench, Silvana pulled down hard on Matt's underpants, and they were finally dragged from the schoolboy's clutching fingers. The older woman got the tatty underpants over Matt's big penis, and then pulled them down mercilessly to his muscular, hairy thighs.

"No," the wholly defeated Matt whimpered, and Silvana then humiliatingly pulled his underpants right down to his ankles, puddling them over his trousers. "No..."

"Yes...yes," Silvana said with a laugh. "I got ya!"

With the smile of a victorious warrior sizing up a vanquished opponent, Silvana got up from her squatting position, and then looked right down at Matt's now fully exposed body. The schoolboy stood slumped in defeat, not even bothering to cover himself with his hands. Silvana had beaten him, and Matt appeared to well and truly know it.

Silvana stared eagerly and tauntingly at the schoolboy's fully exposed crotch, and took in the staggering, show-stopping sight of his utterly extraordinary genitals. Silvana had seen many men in the nude, and she'd never seen anything like this.

In amongst an animalistic swirl of wild, tightly curled pubic hair, Matt's penis was stunning in its enormity. Slightly engorged, the schoolboy's dick was thick, bulbously veiny, and hung almost down to his knees. It was truly monstrous. Like most young men his age, Matt was uncircumcised, his foreskin dangling curiously off the end of his manhood.

Most men of Silvana's vintage -- including her ex-husband, and most of the lovers she'd enjoyed before him -- were circumcised, and it was only since she'd started harassing and fucking so many younger men in the years after her divorce that the alluring 59-year-old had experienced so many uncut dicks.

A foreskin was pretty much irrelevant once a dick was inside you, but Silvana had never quite gotten used to the visual difference of an uncircumcised dick; every time she saw one, she was a little surprised.

Silvana stared at Matt's groin and giggled quietly. Matching the outsized absurdity of his penis, Matt's testicles were also alarmingly huge, dangling heavily like two hard-boiled eggs in a hair-covered leather sack. Matt was so hairy that Silvana felt an urge to drag him naked to the nearest beautician to get it all waxed off.

"Jesus Christ," Silvana said with a big smile. "That thing is huge...that is the biggest dick I've ever seen. Oh, my god...it's massive."

"Really?" Matt asked quietly.

"Wait a minute...you're not a virgin, are you?" Silvana asked. "I'm not the first woman to see your dick, am I?"

"No," Matt said quietly. "I'm not a virgin. A few women have seen it, but not many. They all said it was big too. One girl said she couldn't take it inside her because it was too big, so she just gave me a hand-job."

"It really is huge," Silvana said, and moved in closer to Matt, who was trapped by the trousers caught around his ankles. "That thing is going to get you into a bit of trouble as you get older."

"Really?" the hilariously nude Matt asked.

"Most women love a big dick...you could act in porn movies, or get a job as a stripper," Silvana said with a giggle, and then placed her warm palms suggestively on Matt's bare, hairy chest.

"I can't dance," Matt said without a trace of irony.

"But you like women seeing you naked, don't you?" Silvana asked. "You like showing off that big willy, don't you? You're nervous, but you're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"I...um...I don't know," Matt mumbled. "I...yes, I am. You're really hot...you're so pretty, and your body..."

"It's not just me and my big tits though, is it?" Silvana asked, and ran her hands all over Matt's bare, hairy torso. "I think you like being bossed around. You like a woman to take charge."

"Yes...I think I do," an obviously confused Matt replied, as if he was being forced to admit uncomfortable things about himself that he hadn't really considered before. "Two women stripped me on my eighteenth birthday, and then they...um...they did things...yeah, and I liked it. It turned me on. It felt weird, but I liked it."

"That's okay," Silvana said, and slid her long-nailed fingers in amongst the wild tangle of Matt's pubic hair, enjoying the feel of its hirsute coarseness. "People like different things...that's okay. I like pushing men around...we're the perfect match."