Oz Beach Boy Hypnotized...Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sandrine looked on open-mouthed, Matt held his enormously pulsating penis slightly forward and moaned loudly. Semen finally launched out of him with shuddering force and surged high into the air in front of him like a milky fountain.

Sandrine watched Matt's masculine essence arc upward and then begin its descent. The semen eventually landed silently on the soft, fluffy fabric of the towel spread beneath and in front of him on the floor. Another shot surged out of the shuddering Matt, and then another, both flying into the air before landing next to the first masculine smear of semen on the towel. Matt appeared to be done.

Breathing heavily, Matt's penis continued to leak semen as it slowly softened and eventually hung slack in his tight, powerful fist. Clearly exhausted, Matt released his massive member from his hand and it dangled limp between his legs and flopped onto the towel beneath him. Matt then let his arms hang limp at his sides on the floor. Sandrine sighed at this extraordinary sight.

Totally naked, with his muscular legs still luridly spread wide, and his cute little butt-hole exposed, Matt was done. He looked exhausted but wholly satisfied, and Sandrine had certainly enjoyed his sexy, surprising, highly theatrical performance.

This handsome, hypnotised young man had put on quite the show indeed. Sandrine watched Matt in repose for a few minutes, and listened to the sound of his heavy breathing. Naked, post-orgasmic Matt lay flat on the towel, obviously awaiting instruction from his beautiful hypnotist.

"Now, Matt, please fold up the towel, and place it back in the cabinet," the hotly flushed Sandrine said, slightly breathlessly. "Once you've done that, please put all of your clothes back on."

"Yes, Ms. Charteris," Matt responded blankly, and then immediately lifted himself up off the floor, his big, flaccid penis flopping about wildly.

Still totally naked, Matt bent down, picked up the semen-splattered towel, neatly rolled it up without getting any of the gluggy ejaculate on his hands, and then turned to walk back to the cabinet with it. This gave Sandrine a glorious view of Matt's tightly undulating glutes. She loved the way Matt's butt moved, and also loved the fact that his long penis could even be seen from behind, dangling between his legs.

"Good boy," Sandrine said quietly, and instantly regretted referring to Matt in such a demeaning, reductive way...that wasn't fair on him.

Matt placed the towel back in the cabinet, and then returned to the couch, where he picked up his clothes, and quickly put them on. Again, Sandrine keenly watched the way Matt's big, strong, powerful, heavily muscled body moved as he pulled on his clothes, his biceps bulging as he attended to each new garment.

Way too quickly, Matt's incredible body was covered up by his clothes. Sure, the handsome young man looked great when he was fully dressed, but it was in his most natural, unadorned state that Matt was the most impressive.

Sandrine almost sighed with disappointment when Matt put his underpants back on...the beautiful older woman could have very happily looked at the handsome young man's outsized, sensually exposed genitals all day. They really were quite extraordinary in their shape, size and smoothness.

Matt sat down on the couch to put his trainers and socks back on, and then slowly stood up again. The handsome young man stared blankly into the distance with his arms at his sides, still well and truly hypnotised and under Sandrine's control. The beautiful older woman took one, long, last look at Matt, drinking in every glorious inch of him, admiring his divine manliness for the final time. Oh, how she could ravish him!

But Sandrine Charteris had had as much fun with Matt as she could without applying an enormous, crippling weight of guilt onto her shoulders. The beautiful older woman had enjoyed her young client's nudity, and she had truly indulged herself by coercing him to masturbate in front of her.

Sandrine had seen beautiful young Matt in his most personal and private state, and it had brought her extraordinary sexual pleasure. She loved the sense of control that she had over him, but she would not abuse it any further.

Sandrine had to release Matt from hypnosis, but she knew this was an experience that she would return to again and again. When her husband was away on business, Sandrine would reach into her secreted box of treats from the adult store Intimus, and then imagine the incredible masculine beauty of Matt, and the extraordinarily sensual things that she had witnessed him do...that she had made him do.

"Matt, on the count of three, you will wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed," Sandrine Charteris said soothingly. "You will feel totally at ease."

"Yes, Ms. Charteris," Matt responded robotically, his beautiful brown eyes flat and unblinking.

"One, two, three..."

Thanks for reading!!! To read about Matt's dalliance with the beautiful older woman Dominique St. Clair, check out my story "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"