Oz Beach Boy in Prisoner Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling wickedly, Allegra casually pocketed the menacing switchblade, grabbed my slit t-shirt with both hands, and then violently ripped it apart completely, leaving my torso fully exposed.

Channelling the cruel demeanour of The Chief Commandant, Allegra looked down at my waxed, smooth, muscular chest with utter disdain, shaking her head ruefully. She then reached out and ran a long-nailed index finger teasingly down the middle of my bare chest, and then across my hard-ridged abdomen.

"All of those muscles," Allegra sighed, "will not protect you here. Your strength is nothing. Your power is now a myth. I have the power. President Bartosz has the power. You are nothing."

Allegra turned and walked sharply over to the shelves by the wall. She knew exactly what she wanted, and when the beautiful older woman turned to walk back toward me, I saw that she was holding a black box about the size of a thick, hardback novel.

From off the box ran two long, rubber-covered wires with metal clips at the ends, and in the middle of the black unit was a red dial. Positioned threateningly next to it was a thin metal flick-switch. I assumed this was some kind of portable, battery-powered device that Allegra would use to -- hopefully only mildly -- administer electric shocks.

With the cold steel of the manacles tense around my wrists and ankles, and my chest exposed, I felt an instant sexual thrill, with Allegra's air of intense, superior, military authoritativeness also turning me on in a major way. The inventive dominatrix had cooked up another truly sexy scenario.

A cruel smile crossing her beautiful face, Allegra held the box in her left hand, and then gripped one of the long, rubber-covered wires. She opened up the metal clip at its end, and then gently clamped it shut over my right nipple. I winced in response.

With an even more wicked smile, Allegra then attached the other metal clip to my left nipple. I winced in pain again as the cold metal bit into my sensitive skin. Allegra appeared to be enjoying every second of my discomfort.

I was now helplessly exposed and shackled by the ankles and wrists with what appeared to be electrodes cruelly attached to my nipples. I had never engaged in sexual play like this before, and I felt my whole body tense up in response to the pain that was sure to come.

"We know that your central base of operations is located somewhere in The Hennigar Ranges," Allegra said flatly. "What are the coordinates?"

"I will not tell you," I replied, and then braced myself.

Allegra smiled wickedly, and then flicked the switch on the small black box. I felt electricity course directly through my nipples and then right into my chest. The pain was hot, sharp, and instant, and I felt my body shake and vibrate with the electric shock.

I groaned and gritted my teeth as the electricity zapped through me. It was jarring and alarming, but I was far from being in agony, and I again knew that my expert torturer was moderating the levels of pain that I was experiencing.

With a knowing smile, Allegra pulled the switch back, and the electricity suddenly stopped. I slumped with relief. The boundaries of discomfort had been set by both of us, and not just by my captor. This was, indeed, a shared experience...and it was driving me wild.

"What are the coordinates?" Allegra asked again.

"I will not tell you," I replied, and then once again braced myself.

Allegra flicked the switch, and then also rotated the dial, punching up the voltage, and causing me to rise up on my toes as the electricity took hold of me. I arched my back in pain and pushed away from the metal slab behind me.

I let out a loud, high-pitched moan, a little pleasure also sneaking in amongst the very mild pain. Allegra pulled the switch back, and I again slumped with relief as the voltage stopped. There was a brief pause.

"What are the coordinates?" Allegra asked again.

"I will not tell you," I replied, breathing heavily and awkwardly, and also getting deeply involved in the role-play. "If I tell you, you will carry out a bombing raid and kill hundreds of my comrades. You are wasting your time. I will not give you the coordinates."

Allegra flicked the switch again, and rotated the dial even further, kicking up the wattage to an intense level that nearly had me dropping my safe word. I hung in there, however, as the electricity moved through me like a violent pulse.

I gritted my teeth together hard, and tensed all of my muscles in futile defence. I could sense that Allegra was right at the edge of what she knew I could handle. After a few more moments of sizzling electricity, Allegra pulled the switch back, and the pain stopped.

"A strong man...a hero of the resistance," Allegra said, and unclamped the metal clips from my nipples, offering instant relief. "Let's see what happens when I attach these clips to a part of your body that I'm sure you hold very, very dear...like all men do."

As I winced and gulped in fear, Allegra held the box in her left hand, and then pushed her right hand down the front of my flight suit...and in that hand was one of the wires. Holding the metal clip in her nimble fingers, Allegra pushed right into my boxer shorts with her right hand.

"Aaah...a big man," Allegra said with a humiliating laugh as she touched my cock. "That will make this even easier."

The sexy dominatrix then applied the metal clip to the flesh of my cock, and I gasped loudly in pain as the steel cruelly bit into me. I instinctively tried to pull away from Allegra even though I knew it was futile. Her Chief Commandant had my resistance fighter right where she wanted him...by the balls.

I looked down at the long, rubber-covered wire now protruding from my flight suit, and then into Allegra's icy grey-blue eyes. She paused, obviously allowing me the opportunity to utter my safe word. My lips remained pursed, and after a few moments, I braced again for the pain.

"What are the coordinates?" Allegra asked again.

"I will not tell you," I replied, again really embracing my role and investing in the character of Captain Matteo Lukovic. "Too many will die...you will kill them all...I cannot live with that blood on my hands...I simply cannot."

With a sneer, Allegra quietly and mercifully wound the dial down to its lowest level of voltage, and then flicked the switch. Though the pain was considerably less than I'd felt from the previous zaps, it still felt as if my cock was momentarily on fire.

I also felt referred pain in my big, swinging nut-sack, which was still tender from Allegra's well-placed punch. I shook and shivered as the electricity jolted me, until Allegra finally pulled back on the switch.

"What are the coordinates?" Allegra asked again as I held tight against the pain.

"Never," I replied defiantly. "Never...you can torture me for eternity. I will not tell you."

Allegra flicked the switch once more. My cock sizzled and shook with electricity for a few jolting moments until Allegra mercifully pulled back on the switch. My body slumped with relief at the cessation of the mild agony.

I fell down loose and slack in the manacles, exhausted from Allegra's skilful employment of the shock-box. I sucked in a few deep breaths, and then slowly raised my head to look at my beautiful torturer. My whole groin coursed with pain.

With an aggressive thrust, Allegra drove her hand into my flight suit. I felt her long-nailed fingers sliding teasingly up and down my cock for a few exhilarating moments, and then lightly brushing against my balls as she searched for the metal electrode clip. Allegra finally unclasped it from the sensitive skin of my frazzled member, and I sighed with relief.

"I have other methods at my disposal," Allegra said with another wicked smile, and then set the shock-box back on the shelves. "I don't need bombs to weaken the resistance. I am now going to nationally broadcast your debasement. Your forces will witness your humiliation. When they see their great hero reduced to a pathetic joke, their spirit will break. The resistance will be finished."

"The resistance will never die," I replied, getting into character with even more enthusiasm and intensity. "Our hearts are strong...our cause is eternal."

"Your last raid killed hundreds of our brave soldiers," Allegra said. "Your acts of heroism have been inspiring to the whining, disaffected youth in Graveria. You have become a figurehead...a symbol. But when your followers see what I'm going to do to you, you will no longer be a hero...you will be an embarrassment. You will be abandoned. They will follow you nowhere."

With grim determination, Allegra turned on her heel and moved over to the shelves. She scanned their contents with her back to me, and then slowly turned around to reveal the mid-length, black-handled leather whip in her right hand. I gasped in shock and surprise, and tensed my body in preparation.

Allegra arced her arm back and then flung the whip toward me. The hard, firm leather cracked through the air, and then bit viciously into the firm flesh of my chest, the pain ringing through to the rigid muscle underneath. A sharp grunt escaped from my pursed lips.

I pulled instinctively but futilely against the manacles with my arms and legs, but I was imprisoned. I was Allegra's to do with as she pleased. I felt safe in the knowledge that she wouldn't damage me, but there was certainly more pain and humiliation on the way.

The older dominatrix expertly flung the hard leather whip at my bare torso again and again, striking me five times as my eyes widened in pain and I tried desperately to retain my composure. My flesh burned under the whip.

As with everything Allegra so expertly administered, the pain was sharp but bearable, and my heavily muscled body was able to absorb it all. I winced and moaned as the leather whip bit into me, but I handled it, and took it with minimal protest.

Allegra paused for a moment, and I saw an evil smile play across her beautiful face. She violently flung the whip at me again, but this time the skilled dominatrix aimed lower, and the firm leather struck me right in the crotch.

I screamed with pain as the whip savagely slammed into my flaccid cock and then pushed further into my balls, my flight suit and boxer shorts offering no real protection. I'd been whipped right in the cock and balls...and it hurt.

"Oh, god," I responded with a gasp. "My fucking nuts..."

I instinctively tried to reach for my brutalised balls, but my hands were of course shackled, and I slumped downwards with my knees bent, hanging off the chains in mild agony. The pain swam violently from my cock and balls into my stomach, and I fought back the urge to vomit. I sucked in deep breaths as my head hung low in humiliation.

"Maybe this will take the focus off the pain in your penis and testicles," Allegra said with a smile.

The dominatrix arced her arm back again and then once more flung the whip toward me. Now familiar with what was to come, I tensed myself as the leather snapped cruelly into the now reddened and raw flesh of my chest.

Allegra struck me violently three more times, and then quietly moved back to the shelves, where she thankfully returned the leather whip to its resting place. My body sagged in relief, my chest and abdomen alive and singing with pain.

"That was purely for my own enjoyment," Allegra said flatly but with a slight smile. "I am now going to release you from your manacles, so I can remove all of your clothing and do...other things to you."

"You fascist beast," I said with a snarl. "You're sick! I'll rip you apart."

"If you lay one hand on me," Allegra said with a smug smile. "Five soldiers will enter this room immediately and shoot you dead where you stand. I will then order that all your compatriots -- Sergeant Marushka Zetinska, Lieutenant Bogdan Berenek, and Sergeant Dimitri Antonov -- experience true horror before their own deaths."

"No," I muttered.

"They are all being held in cells like this," Allegra continued. "They will endure an ugly fate...all because of you. All it takes is one command from me, and their nightmares will become a reality."

"No, you can't," I said through gritted teeth. "Take me...not them."

"Submit to me, and I will not make the command," Allegra said with a cruel smirk. "Keep your hands from my throat, and I will not throw the lovely Sergeant Marushka Zetinska to a cadre of sex-starved male soldiers who have been in the field for three months."

"No," I said quietly. "You can't..."

"Submit to me, and I will not make the command," Allegra said quietly. "Refrain from attacking me, and your handsome colleague Lieutenant Bogdan Berenek will not be released into the custody of three notoriously perverted homosexual government officials."

"You're sick," I said with a sneer. "You fascist dog!"

"Submit to me, and I will not make the command," Allegra said quietly. "Do me no harm, and your soldier-in-arms Sergeant Dimitri Antonov will not be gifted to the seventy-year-old widow and three demented spinster daughters of the late General Dragan Miroslav."

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "You're evil...what is said about you is all true. You're a monster!"

"Will you submit to me, Captain Matteo Lukovic?" Allegra asked firmly. "When I release you from your chains, will you do as I say? To prevent your colleagues from experiencing true humiliation and horror? Will you submit to me?"

"Yes," I replied after a lengthy pause. "I will not lay my hands on you. You are safe."

"Good," Allegra said, and then slid the key to the manacles from her pocket. "You have at least a little sense."

Hastily and with obvious excitement, Allegra popped the locks to the manacles around my wrists and ankles, and I then slumped instantly to my knees, my muscled arms weak and exhausted from being held up for so long. My legs ached, and my chest and groin still smarted and stung from the whip and the shock-box.

While looking at me with abject disdain, Allegra unbuttoned her military jacket, pulled it off, and then hung it on a black, metal coat rack by the door of the storage space. The beautiful dominatrix then rolled up the sleeves of her crisp, white shirt. Allegra looked down at me, her glacial eyes glittering in the half-light.

"Take off your flight suit and your under-shirt," Allegra commanded in her bizarre accent. "Take off your combat boots and socks. You may retain your under-shorts."

As I wondered why Allegra had chosen to allow me to keep my boxer shorts on, I slowly pulled myself up from my kneeling position. My body ached, and I was wracked by mild pain. I was a whipped, brutalised mess.

I looked Allegra in the eye and then pulled the top of the open flight suit back off my shoulders and arms, letting it hang down off my hips. The sliced-up t-shirt came off with it. I knelt down and unlaced my combat boots.

"That's good, Captain Lukovic," Allegra said quietly. "Take off your worthless uniform. It means nothing. Yours is a hollow resistance. You deserve to be stripped of all ceremony."

With a snarl, I pulled off my combat boots, and then peeled off my socks. I flexed my biceps and the muscles of my battered chest and abdomen, and then slid the flight suit off over my hips and then down my muscled legs. I stepped out of it and stood before Allegra in just the white boxer shorts she'd provided me with.

The unflattering underpants were baggy and extra-long, almost covering my upper thighs right down to my knees. I could feel the top of my cock brushing against the very hem of the boxers, which barely retained my modesty. I made fists of my hands to pump my biceps even more. Allegra smiled.

"Yours is a resistance of pigs," Allegra said mischievously. "And as its greatest hero, you are its greatest pig. In this room, I will now turn you into a pig...while all your followers watch on national broadcast television."

As I remained still, Allegra moved over to the shelves. I watched as she pulled a pair of disposable black rubber gloves from a cardboard box, and then slid them over the fingers of each hand and down over her palms. Allegra gave me another of her now trademark wicked smiles.

The beautiful older woman picked up my discarded flight suit, torn t-shirt, and combat boots off the floor, and then placed them in a black, metal box in the corner of the room. It was where she'd dumped my clothes the last time we'd met.

Allegra then picked up a roll of plastic sheeting, and spread it across the floor in front of me. I was starting to get a little concerned. Allegra smiled at me with just a hint of warmth, possibly to reassure me that everything would be okay. The plastic obviously wasn't there to collect my blood.

Her high heels clicking on the linoleum floor, Allegra moved to the other corner of the room, and then quickly returned with the two buckets I'd noticed earlier. She set them down in front of me, and I saw that one bucket was filled to the brim with soapy water, while the other one was three-quarters full with what looked like pink paint.

"Stand on the plastic," Allegra commanded firmly, "like a good, little piggy."

I obediently moved onto the plastic sheeting. Allegra submerged her rubber-gloved hands into the bucket of thick pink liquid, which I began to think may have been body paint of some description. I still had no real idea what Allegra was doing; she hadn't detailed exactly what she intended in her typewritten scenario.

Allegra moved behind me and gently rubbed the sweet-smelling pink liquid onto my heavily muscled shoulders and back. She softly worked what I was now convinced was body paint into my smoothly waxed skin, cooing sweetly and quietly the whole time, obviously enjoying what she was doing. Though she dealt in pain and humiliation, Allegra also had quite the touch, and it felt amazing to have her hands all over my body.

Once she was done with my back and shoulders, Allegra spread more body paint over her rubber-gloved hands, and then smeared it all over the backs of my legs, working it into my calves with her strong fingers. I was getting increasingly concerned.

"What are you doing to me?" I asked. "Why are you doing this? Why are you painting me pink?"

"Why, because little piggies are pink, Captain Matteo Lukovic," Allegra replied. "And you're going to be my very own little piggy...so you have to be pink too, just like a little piggy."

Allegra moved in front of me and then gently rubbed the body paint into the angry red welts that criss-crossed my chest and abdomen. As well as slowly covering my entire frame, the body paint also helped in easing the stinging pain on my battered skin. It was extraordinarily sensual and arousing, and I felt my cock engorge slightly in my baggy boxers.

After coating her hands with more body paint, Allegra bent classily at the knees and then covered the front of my legs with the cooling liquid. I again wondered what the hell the dominatrix had planned for me...what did it mean to be turned into a pig?

With a theatrical flourish, Allegra dipped her right hand into the bucket of body paint, and then smeared it all over my sweat-streaked forehead and cheeks. Apart from the skin under my baggy boxer shorts, my whole body was now covered in pink paint. Allegra's apparent transformation of me into a pig was well and truly underway.

"Well, look at you," Allegra said with a smirk. "You look ridiculous. Let's complete this pathetic picture before we reveal the once great Captain Matteo Lukovic to his followers."

Allegra moved over to the shelves, and then returned mere seconds later. She obviously knew exactly what she was looking for. In the beautiful older woman's right hand was a pink, plastic pig's snout on an elastic strap, while in her left hand was a pink plastic headband adorned with a pair of plastic pig's ears. A profound sense of humiliation and embarrassment flooded through me.