Oz Beach Boy in Prisoner Role Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung my head in shame, but Allegra placed her paint-covered knuckles under my chin and made me look her in the eye. She smiled a horrible, evil smile, obviously bubbling over with joy at the cruel humiliation I was about to endure. I was disturbed and excited, again confused by the emotions flooding through me.

Allegra placed the elastic strap over my head and then affixed the pink, plastic pig's snout to my face, carefully placing it over my nose. With a smile, the beautiful older women set the headband onto the top of my head, humiliatingly crowning me with a pair of pig's ears.

Allegra's pathetic picture was indeed now complete. The beloved and brave resistance fighter Captain Matteo Lukovic had been cruelly reinvented as the least dignified of all farm animals. I was now Allegra Von Brockhaus's pig.

"It is now time for your national television debut," Allegra said, moving between the three vintage video cameras, her flicking of switches amusingly not prompting any sounds or flashing lights. "These cameras will feed what happens in this room into the national broadcast network. Everybody in Graveria will now witness your debasement, including your loyal resistance forces. If you do not submit to me, you know exactly what will happen to your comrades. You have been informed of their fates. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I replied quietly, "Chief Commandant Von Brockhaus."

"Is there anything you need to say?" Allegra asked, again obviously giving me the chance to drop my safe word and put an end to our role-play.

"No," I replied, not even remotely considering pulling out of this profoundly bizarre and erotic experience. "I have nothing to say."

Allegra smiled and picked up the two buckets, returning them to their place in the corner of the room. She peeled off her paint-covered rubber gloves, and then tossed them casually into the bucket with the pink body paint.

The older woman quickly washed her hands in the soapy water and then retrieved her black military jacket from the coat rack by the door. As she pulled on the jacket and buttoned it up, Allegra turned to look at me. A broad smile played across the beautiful older woman's full red lips. Allegra Von Brockhaus was obviously pleased with what she'd created.

After a brief pause, Allegra reached into the pocket of her tight fitting black skirt and pulled out a sleek, small mobile phone. Not even bothering to play-act turning it on, Allegra placed the phone to her ear, and smiled.

"Go live with the video stream in ten seconds," Allegra commanded firmly. "Send it to broadcast immediately. I have the three cameras turned on and ready to go. Cut between them and follow the action. Do not cut the video stream until I give the instruction. Thank you, Milchan."

Allegra slid the mobile phone back into her pocket, and fixed me with a grim smile. The next stage of our bizarre role-play was about to begin, and I sensed that it was going to get even more crazy and intense.

Bare chested, clad ridiculously in baggy, white boxer shorts, covered in pink body paint, and absurdly dressed as a pig, I flexed my muscles and stood tall in the face of what was to come. I was as ready as I would ever be.

The imperious Allegra stood close to me, and then paused, obviously preparing to begin her performance. The beautiful dominatrix straightened her black beret, adjusted her military jacket and skirt, and faced the camera placed in the centre of the room.

"Good people of Graveria...loyal subjects of President Viktor Bartosz...and the cruel, destabilising, nefarious forces of the resistance...I address you all...I am Chief Commandant Allegra Von Brockhaus of The National Internal Security Unit and The National Information Unit," Allegra said firmly. "The creature next to me was once Captain Matteo Lukovic, hero of the resistance and famed warrior leader. He is now my little piggy, and I want to show him off to you. Oink like a good little piggy now...oink for the cameras, piggy."

"Oink," I said firmly after a long, long and wholly humiliating pause. "Oink...oink...oink."

"Now, we all know that little piggies don't walk around on two legs, don't we?" Allegra said mockingly. "Get down on all fours, little piggy. Oink while you get down on all fours, little piggy."

I slowly crouched down, and then got onto my hands and knees. I could feel sweat seeping through my pink body paint, and my cock continued to swell in my baggy boxer shorts as this bizarre situation escalated. Allegra magisterially rested her right foot on my protruding butt.

"The resistance is a force of pigs," Allegra said forcefully. "You are foul, dirty animals fighting for a filthy cause, biting and snapping at the proud feet of President Viktor Bartosz and his powerful, generous government. You are filthy pigs, and I now have the filthiest pig of them all in my possession. Scurry, little pig...look for garbage to eat, little pig...oink, little pig...oink, little pig!"

Allegra pushed hard into my butt with her high-heeled right foot, and I pitched forward embarrassingly. Per my dominatrix's instructions, I scurried around the floor on all fours, oinking loudly and scratching around stupidly with my plastic snout. I had certainly been humiliated in my time, but I had never experienced anything quite like this.

"Look at the little piggy," Allegra said with a wicked laugh. "Look at the little piggy! What a dirty, stupid, grubby little beast he is!"

"Oink...oink," I said repeatedly. "Oink...oink."

"But wait just a moment," Allegra said with stagey theatricality in her bizarre accent. "Pigs don't wear pants! Pigs don't wear clothes! Pigs are naked like all other animals! What an oversight on my part! Let's get rid of those under-panties! Let's strip the naughty little piggy! Let's take his under-panties! Let's see his naked little piggy body!"

"Oh, my god," I muttered quietly.

As I continued to move around aimlessly on all fours, I heard Allegra's high heels clacking on the linoleum. I then felt her hands on my hips, and as I turned around to look, I saw the older beauty bending down over me with a smile.

Quickly and with great purpose, Allegra then easily pulled down my baggy boxer shorts from behind, humiliatingly yanking them down over my butt and hips until they got briefly stuck at my knees.

With a forceful wrench that actually pulled my legs out from under me, Allegra ripped the boxer shorts from between my knees and the floor underneath with both hands, and then whipped them off over my calves until I was completely, embarrassingly denuded. I felt my cock and balls tumble out, now wholly exposed.

Completely robbed of what little dignity I had left and still on all fours, I looked back over my shoulder to see Allegra twirling my stolen boxer shorts around on her right index finger and laughing uproariously. She then threw the boxer shorts into the black metal box with the rest of my confiscated clothing. I gulped with concern.

"That's better!" Allegra said loudly. "Now you're more like a real pig! Pigs don't wear under-panties!"

I sensed Allegra behind me, and I then felt the pointy toe of one of her high-heeled shoes nudging between my legs as I moved around on all fours. I felt my balls separate in their sack and then flop down over the sides of Allegra's pointy toe.

Then, with no warning, my groin exploded in pain again as Allegra lightly kicked into my hopelessly dangling nut-sack, which she had easy access to from behind. I pitched forward and groaned with pain, clutching at my battered balls as my pig snout hit the floor.

"But look!" Allegra exclaimed. "This piggy still has a little white bottom! I forgot to paint it pink when I did the rest of his body! But I know a much better way to turn a white bottom into a pink bottom than painting it...oh, yes, I do!"

Allegra quickly moved to the shelves, and I looked over my shoulder a moment later to see her returning with a large, wide, black, wooden paddle in her right hand. Allegra had a look of almost deranged joy on her face, and I shuddered in anticipation of the spanking I was about to receive.

With Allegra almost taking a run-up to prepare, the first strike hit me with incredible force. My already sore balls swung back and forth violently as my whole body reverberated with the blow.

Covering nearly my entire butt, the wide paddle was applied quickly and expertly once more almost immediately by Allegra, who I could hear laughing as she enthusiastically spanked me.

"It's still not pink enough," Allegra said breathlessly as she struck me again with the paddle. "This piggy's bottom is still too white!"

Allegra spanked me again and again and again with the paddle, my butt easily accessible as I remained on all fours. I absorbed the blows as best as I could, but the heat across my butt cheeks was almost debilitating.

Blow after blow rained down upon me to the sound of Allegra's monstrous giggling and laboured breathing. The continued crack of the paddle on my bare arse became almost deafening, wood meeting flesh in a violent clash. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the spanking mercifully ended.

"I think the piggy's bottom is nice and pink now," Allegra said breathlessly but chirpily, just getting in before I was about to utter my safe word to make the agony stop. "He almost looks like a real little piggy now. He's all nice and pink...but there's something missing. What could it be?"

"Oink...oink," I said stupidly, trying to shift my focus off my raw, painful butt cheeks and aching balls. "Oink...oink."

"That's it!" Allegra exclaimed. "This little piggy needs a tail! And I've got the perfect one! Let me get it for you, little piggy!"

Again, Allegra returned to the shelves, her heels clacking on the linoleum. I wondered in fear and fascination about what she could possibly have in store for me next. Did she indeed have a tail that she was going to tape to my bare arse? Was that the final act of humiliation I had to endure?

I looked over my shoulder, and I was instantly struck by the supreme wickedness of the smile that played across Allegra's beautiful face. I looked down at her right hand, and what I saw was profoundly disturbing...and highly arousing.

Between Allegra's long-nailed fingers was a large, smooth, plastic pink dildo topped with what looked like a curly, rubber pig's tail. I gasped in shock, more at Allegra's ingenuity than anything else. Where did she get this stuff?

In a wondrous exercise in cruel imagination, the inventive dominatrix was obviously going to ram the dildo right up my butt, which would leave the tail at the top exposed and hanging off my backside, just like a pig.

I was instantly and enormously aroused. Allegra had already pegged me twice before, and both times had been extraordinarily erotic, both in terms of the physical sensation and the emotional gut-punch of being so wholly owned and debased by a woman.

My butt-hole tensed in anticipation of what was to come. The fact that I enjoyed being butt-fucked certainly disturbed and unsettled me, but there was no way I'd be uttering my safe word. I was ready to have my arse pounded again by Allegra.

"It's time we gave this little piggy a tail," Allegra said with a laugh, and then got down on her knees beside me. "Then we shall have a real piggy."

As I looked straight ahead, I heard a loud squirting noise coming from behind me. Allegra's hand then slid between my arse cheeks, and I felt lube being applied all over me. Allegra worked the cold gel right into my exposed butt-hole, and then all around the outside and inside of my butt cheeks until I was well and truly lubed up. I groaned in appreciation.

"Oh, yes, let's get the piggy ready," Allegra cooed in her bizarre accent. "Let's give him a tail."

There was a pause, and I heard squirting noises again. I was certain that Allegra was also applying the lube to the pink dildo. The older woman had done that both times she butt-fucked me, and I was certain she would once again make this as smooth as possible.

On all fours, naked, and painted pink, I was going to be anally penetrated by Allegra Von Brockhaus, and my butt-hole pinched and tensed with excitement. I was ready to face the final humiliation. I accepted my fate.

"Here comes your tail, little piggy," Allegra said.

The all-powerful Allegra giggled quietly, and I felt the firm tip of the dildo pushing against my willing butt cheeks. Allegra rested her left arm on my back for balance, and then pushed the dildo into my arse with her right hand.

I gleefully spread my legs apart even more, further opening up my butt-hole for the beautiful dominatrix. I then felt my sphincter starting to pull apart as Allegra pushed the dildo right into me. I groaned loudly as she drove it further and further inside my butt.

"Oh, the little piggy wants his tail, doesn't he?" Allegra asked quietly. "Let me push this right in..."

I let out a loud gasp as I felt the pink dildo being pushed right into me, all the way to the hilt. To make the best tail possible, Allegra was going deep into my lubed up butt-hole, and the feeling of true humiliation exploded through me as the dildo was jammed further and further up my welcoming rectum.

Unsurprisingly, I felt my massive cock begin to stiffen, and then fling outward from my body completely. I finally had a full-blown erection. My humiliation had actually increased.

Allegra slid the dildo back and forth a few more times in response to my quiet moaning and groaning, and also caressed the sensitive skin of my back and shoulders with her left hand, turning me on even more.

The beautiful older woman finally stopped, and then stood up to admire her handiwork, looking down at my red-raw butt cheeks, from which now protruded a ridiculous, pink, rubber pig's tail.

"Look at the little piggy and his cute little tail!" Allegra said theatrically. "He's now a perfect little piggy! What do you say, piggy?"

"Oink...oink," I said stupidly while guiltily enjoying the feeling of the dildo in my butt. "Oink...oink."

"Oh, my goodness...what is this?" Allegra said with a derisive howl, obviously catching sight of my throbbing erection. "The dirty little piggy is excited about having a tail! We can't have him rooting around with that big, hard thing between his legs, can we?"

Allegra sat down on the cold linoleum floor of the storage room just to the right of me, which gave her a safe, smooth passage right to my cock and balls, which dangled downward between my legs from behind.

The dominatrix slid her right hand between my legs and moved it around vigorously until she got a firm grip on my swinging nut-sack. With a wild laugh, Allegra squeezed the tender flesh and its precious contents, which prompted a throaty groan from me. My groin exploded in pain once more.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Allegra said with a sneer. "I grabbed the wrong thing. I went for the berries instead of the twig."

Allegra released my tender ball-sack and then started to slowly stroke and pull on my hotly throbbing cock, which swelled and moved even more at the attentive, expert older woman's graceful and enthusiastic touch.

The pain in my balls soon subsided once Allegra started sexily playing with my cock. I moaned and groaned quietly, desperate for release, as Allegra jerked me off from behind, almost like she was milking a cow.

After just a few brief moments, I was already getting close to coming, my predilection toward premature ejaculation once again rearing its ugly head. The sexual build-up had been so intense that I knew I would come quickly the minute Allegra touched my cock. I didn't even try to stop it, gleefully giving in to my oncoming climax.

As Allegra slid her hand blissfully up and down my shaft, the orgasm roared through me like a wave of pleasure. I moaned and groaned...and then oinked. On all fours, I rocked and shivered back and forth.

Semen spat out of me violently, and I heard it land with a slap on the plastic sheeting spread over the floor. Two more thick bolts erupted from me, and Allegra continued to work me, draining me of all my man-seed.

As the final globs of semen spilled from me, Allegra released my cock and I collapsed down onto my forearms. My butt remained stuck up in the air, my pig tail wiggling, and my now limp cock hanging hopelessly between my muscled thighs. I was a mess.

Allegra wiped her semen-splattered hand across my pink-painted back, and then used my body to push herself up into a standing position. As I lay slumped on the ground, the dominatrix stood tall and imperious over me, looking downward with utter contempt. Allegra pointed at me with her right hand, and then looked directly into the central video camera.

"This is Captain Matteo Lukovic," Allegra said loudly. "Look at the hero of the resistance! Sodomised by a woman and lying in his own semen! Dressed as a pig! He is a joke! And he is now our pig! Stand up, pig! Let your followers see you! Let them see the pathetic man you are...if you can still even call yourself a man."

I slowly pulled myself up off the ground, and then stood up straight, my limp cock and pendulous balls fully exposed to an imagined audience of millions. The feeling of abject humiliation bubbled and coursed through me. Allegra reached over and pulled the pig snout off my face and over my head, which dragged the headband and pig ears along with it.

"This is Captain Matteo Lukovic," Allegra said again loudly. "The hero of the resistance is no more! He is a powerless fool who stands before you humiliated! Talk to your followers, Captain Matteo Lukovic! Tell your loyal resistance fighters who you now follow!"

Still confused and physically spent from the pig role-play and my massive orgasm, Allegra's return to the military prisoner-of-war aspect of the scenario had a strange, elucidating effect on me. I quickly snapped back into it.

I'd enjoyed the artifice of being a brave war hero, and deep down inside, I just didn't believe that Captain Matteo Lukovic would actually capitulate so easily. I didn't think that being dressed as a pig, getting spanked, and then sodomised would truly break him. This brave man wouldn't renounce the resistance just because he'd been publicly humiliated.

Proving that I perhaps wasn't quite as submissive as I thought, I just couldn't invest completely in Allegra's devised role-play. I just didn't buy it. Like a "difficult actor" too invested in his role, I couldn't and wouldn't accept direction. I decided to go off-script and improvise.

"I follow," I said firmly, and then paused for effect, "the resistance! The resistance lives in all of you! I have been physically humiliated, but the resistance still lives in me! It roars like a lion inside me! I am nobody's pig! Long live the resistance! Trample my dead body to get to this corrupt government! Destroy it! Tear it down! Take back Graveria!"

Caught up in my ridiculously impassioned speech, completely naked and covered in pink paint with a dildo shoved up my arse, I suddenly felt cold steel pressed against my temple. I looked to my right and saw Allegra scowling at me. Unbeknownst to me, she had removed the replica pistol from its shoulder holster and now had it pointed at my head.

"Long live the resistance," I said loudly, and there was a long, almost deafening silence until I heard Allegra pull back the hammer of the pistol.

"Bang," Allegra said flatly, and then pulled the trigger. "You're dead."

There was, of course, no gunshot, but I slumped to my knees in response, and then collapsed to the floor as if I was dead. I wanted to take the fantasy right to its grisly end-point. I lay prone on the linoleum floor and waited in fearful anticipation, unsure as to how Allegra would react to being so wholly disobeyed.

I was vaguely concerned that the veteran dominatrix may violently attack me for what she might view as a betrayal, but I knew these role-plays and bondage scenarios were built on mutual consent, so the sense of threat was only minimal, but it still hummed away just under the surface regardless.