Oz Beach Boy Meets Brazilian Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is difficult to leave that giant cock, but I must return to work," Adriana said. "I will use your shower."

"Can't you stay for a few minutes," I pleaded. "I really want to lick your pussy. And your butt-hole too."

"That would be very nice," Adriana smiled, "but I really have to go."

She moved gracefully up from the sullied bedsheets and practically gilded into the bathroom.

I watched her butt tense as she walked. I heard the water run. A few minutes later, Adriana emerged with a towel wrapped around her midsection.

I looked at her wet, glistening body and felt an overpowering urge to fuck her again. I got up from the bed naked and took her in my arms. I kissed her on the mouth as my limp, wet dick pressed against her stomach.

"That was amazing," I said. "You're so beautiful. Your body is amazing, and your pussy..."

"Yes, it was a lot of fun," Adriana replied. "Don't get dressed or cover yourself. I want you completely naked until I leave."

"No problem," I smiled. "Whatever you want...you're the boss."

"You're very cooperative," Adriana giggled. "I like that in a man...especially when he has a huge cock."

She towelled off just outside the bathroom, and I leaned in my bedroom doorway to watch her. Again, I put my hands above my head and rested them on the top of the doorframe, stretching and tightening the muscles of my bare torso and popping my biceps.

My dangling cock hung invitingly between my stone-hard thighs. My blatant posing worked, and Adriana gazed at me wantonly, comically licking her lips.

"God, you're hot," I sighed as Adriana tossed the towel into the bathroom and reached down for her clothes.

She quickly put them back on, and I watched with growing excitement as her big tits jiggled when she moved.

She sat down on my couch to lace up her boots, picked up her hard-hat, and clipped her walky-talky back onto her belt. She clicked a button and it crackled back to life.

"Adriana, where are you?" a male voice said. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything is good," Adriana replied in her charming accent. "There was something absolutely enormous that I had to look at," she smiled and looked at my cock. "It's okay now...I dealt with it. I will be back soon."

Adriana kissed me on the mouth and held my limp dick in her right hand. She smiled at me sexily.

"I noticed a few cracks in your apartment walls," the beautiful Brazilian safety officer said in a mockingly official tone, while still grasping my cock. "These cracks will need to be reassessed regularly for safety reasons. Do you have any problem with myself or members of my safety team coming up to check? We will need to do a thorough examination each time, perhaps for an hour or so. You can go about your business as normal though. Even if you are naked, there is no need for you to get dressed. You can even play with yourself if you desire while we are here...that would be fine. Is this okay?"

Adriana released my cock and moved toward the entrance of my unit. As she opened the door to leave, I gave her a big, warm smile. She blew me a kiss.

"Yes, that is totally okay...come again and again, as often as you like," I chortled. "I'm happy to examine your cracks too while you're up here."

We both laughed, and then Adriana was gone, the door slowly closing in her wake. I was still in a state of shock over what had just happened. It was without a doubt the best sex that I'd ever had.

Over the next weeks, my front door happily buzzed at lunch time on many more occasions while the construction work was going on around my building. I always made sure to answer it with a big smile...and without my clothes.

12