Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum

Story Info
Mia's Mum finds muscly Matt in nothing but a towel...
7.8k words
4.65
36.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a direct continuation of my previous story "Oz Beach Boy Poked By Schoolgirls." It can (hopefully), however, still be read as a stand-alone story. Though there are schoolgirl characters in the story, they are all senior students over the age of eighteen. This is a CFNM and MILF sex story, with very mild humiliation and female-of-male body worship. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed stories. This is a complete work of fiction.

-----------------------------

It was a wondrously warm summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was naked with just a white towel cinched around my waist. Sweat dripped slowly down my face. My muscles tensed. I was worried...very, very worried.

I was in the back garden and pool area of a luxury home with Mia and Iris, two sexy, eighteen-year-old (I'd checked their ID), bikini-clad schoolgirls that I'd formed a curious, kinky bond with.

I'd been hanging out nude with the girls for the day, and they'd had some fun with me, exploring my butt-hole with their fingers and jerking me off by the pool.

The house belonged to Mia's mother, and even though she was supposed to be at work all day, her voice suddenly echoed out from the front door.

Mia, Iris and I all looked at each other with grave concern. I heard Mia's mother's shoes clacking along the tiled floor through the house.

"Oh my god," Mia cringed. "My mum's here! Matt, if she asks, we met you at the beach a few weeks ago. We bumped into you today and invited you over. Don't tell my mum about any of the naughty things that we've been doing, okay?"

"Yep, we're just friends from the beach," I said nervously. "I won't mention the naughty stuff."

There was no way that I'd be telling Mia's mother about the things that we'd been doing. We'd been through a lengthy string of sexy escapades.

I first met Mia and Iris after exposing myself to them and then jerking off for their enjoyment at a nearby secluded bay.

I'd been to the house before, where other friends of Mia's -- who were all eighteen as well; I checked their ID -- stripped me naked, and then jerked me off and blew me in the living room.

We then made a sexy cowgirls-and-Indians themed video of me masturbating, and I ended the day by fucking Mia's friend Olivia on the bathroom floor while her friend Charlotte watched us and played with herself.

I ejaculated several times on the floors of Mia's mother's beautiful home. When it came to Mia's mum, I'd definitely be, um, keeping mum.

"There you are, young lady," Mia's mother said, standing in the doorway to the back garden. "And of course, where there's Mia St. Clair, there's Ms. Iris Willowpoint. But who, may I ask, is this strapping young man?"

Mia's mother was a very, very attractive woman. She stared right at me with a look of fierce curiosity and quiet power.

Her eyes tracked up and down my body, taking in the rigid muscle of my bare torso, and settling on the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Um, hi, I'm Matt," I said with false confidence. "I'm a friend of Mia and Iris...we met at the beach."

"Mum, what are you doing here?" Mia asked incredulously. "You're supposed to be at work."

"Debbie from across the road called and told me that she saw you, Iris and a young man entering the house," Mia's mother replied with sarcastic bite. "I thought I should come and check on you to see if you were sick. That could be the only possible reason why you wouldn't be at school, right?"

"We were just," Mia started, before her mother sharply cut her off.

"Mia, enough...you and Iris can go and put your school uniforms on," she said. "God, you look like you should be spinning around a pole dressed like that! I can see your entire little bum! At least you're not wearing high heels! I'll get an Uber to take you to school. Off you go, ladies...now!"

Mia and Iris smiled at me nervously and then ran inside quickly.

Mia's mother started tapping away and swiping furiously on her iPhone, obviously organising an Uber to collect the girls. She looked up at me with a strange, knowing smile.

"I'm Dominique St. Clair," she said. "I'm Mia's mother, and this is my house, if you hadn't already guessed. I'm not accustomed to having strange men in my home. I'll talk to you once I've got the girls off to school."

I started to move inside to get my clothes, which were folded over a chair in the kitchen.

Dominique looked at me sharply, and then smiled again. Her eyes tracked up and down my body again, even more slowly this time.

"No, Matt," Dominique smiled. "You're not going anywhere. You stay right where you are, thank you."

Like Mia, Dominique St. Clair was strikingly beautiful. She had fine features, while a few wrinkles here and there were a pleasant indicator that her face was free from Botox.

Dominique had shoulder length ash-blonde hair, and perfectly white teeth. She was tall and strong shouldered, and though she was carrying a little weight, she looked fit and healthy. Her breasts were full and her hips were nicely curved.

Dominique was impeccably dressed in a stylish black blazer and slacks, a silk maroon blouse, and precariously high heels that she walked in with graceful ease. Obviously expensive rings and bracelets adorned her wrists and fingers.

I couldn't get a good idea of Dominique's eye colour as she was wearing a supremely stylish pair of black-framed, blue-tinted glasses, but I could see that her eyes were big, lively and perfectly shaped.

I also disturbingly realised that the light silk scarf Dominique wore classily knotted around her neck was the very one that had been used to create the skimpy loincloth that I wore in the cowgirls-and-Indians wank video that we'd filmed in her living room.

A few weeks ago, it was draped over my cock, and now it sat stylishly around Dominique St. Clair's neck. I gulped guiltily.

We stood in silence for a few moments, and then Mia and Iris came skulking into the back garden, fully dressed in their school uniforms with their backpacks casually tossed over their shoulders.

They looked at me with an odd mix of concern, confusion and vague amusement.

"Go and wait out the front, girls," Dominique said. "Your Uber driver is due in two minutes. We'll talk about this later. I'll get Matt to fill me in on what you were all doing here while you were supposed to be at school."

"Bye, Matt," Mia said quietly, and she and Iris headed back into the house and out through the front door. Iris looked back at me and smiled cheekily.

I was alone and near naked with the beautiful Dominique St. Clair, a high class MILF of the very first order.

Even though I was nervous, uncomfortable and sweating on what would happen next, I still thought about how much I'd like to have sex with this considerably older woman. She was beautiful, confident and sexy.

"Now, Matt," Dominique smiled. "Just what exactly are you doing here in my house?"

"I met Mia and Iris a few weeks ago at the beach, and we bumped into each other again today," I lied. "They invited me to come back to the house for a drink."

"You obviously know they're schoolgirls?" Dominique asked. "You don't look like you're at school. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-five," I replied. "The girls told me that they're eighteen."

"Yes, they are," Dominique said. "They're adults, but they're still a bit young for you, aren't they?"

"Yeah, I guess," I said quietly. "We were just having a chat and a swim."

"I can see why they'd like you though," Dominique said with a smile. "You're very handsome, and you've got a wonderful body. You must practically live in the gym. Yes, indeed."

"I work out a lot," I replied. "I like to stay in shape."

"That's an understatement," Dominique sniggered.

There was a lengthy pause, and Dominique looked me up and down again, her lips parting in a wicked smile.

Her naughty gaze lingered lasciviously on the white towel wrapped around my waist.

"Now, Matt," she said naughtily. "On my way through the house, I noticed your clothes neatly folded over one of my kitchen chairs. On top of that pile was a pair of Speedos. So unless you brought two pairs of swimmers, I'm guessing that you've actually been skinny dipping in my swimming pool, and that you're completely nude under that towel."

With surprising speed, Dominique moved toward me, gliding expertly on her high heels, her right hand outstretched.

The older woman grabbed at the knot of the towel cinched around my waist, and dug her fingers into the fabric, quickly wrenching the towel apart.

"Oh my god," I yelled, and grabbed at the towel with both hands as it opened.

I held it tight over my crotch as Dominique pulled it away from my body, leaving me nearly completely exposed.

"Let it go," she yelled. "Let go of the towel now. I can practically see everything anyway. Stop being so shy...you obviously didn't mind my daughter seeing you naked!"

We engaged in an absurd tug of war with the towel. Dominique pulled hard with both hands, using the weight of her body to drag it away from me.

I clutched it desperately over my crotch, still hiding my enormous 23cm flaccid penis from view.

I knew, however, that I was fighting a losing battle. Through several different experiences, I had learned that if a woman wanted me naked, she would most likely succeed in removing whatever items of clothing I might be wearing. A towel offered little to no protection.

With one final aggressive yank, Dominique pulled the towel right off my body. It slipped agonisingly through my fingers, leaving me completely naked.

I instinctively cupped my hands over my crotch, struggling to cover my outsized dick and balls.

I usually thoroughly enjoyed women seeing me naked, but this situation was a little different.

Dominique looked at me and laughed. The sight of me nude and knock-kneed obviously amused the older woman to no end.

Dominique truly had the upper hand. She gave me a knowing look, and then started to twirl the towel around, hardening it in a spiral.

She was obviously preparing to flick me with it. I wondered what the hell I'd gotten myself into.

"Move your hands," Dominique giggled naughtily. "You can do it the easy way or the hard way. Show me your penis, or I'll whip you with this towel. I'll make it hurt too. I'll flick your hands, and then when you move them in pain, I'll flick you in the penis and testicles. Then I'll go to work on your buttocks. Your choice, Matt."

It was an easy choice. I wanted Dominique to see my cock anyway, so I slowly moved my hands away.

My limp cock hung low, nearly down to my knees. I bowed my head in embarrassment, but I was also secretly turned on by this whole situation.

"Jesus Christ," Dominique whispered. "It's enormous..."

She looked at my cock with a truly strange look on her face. Most women laughed or stared open mouthed in shock when they saw my outsized penis.

Dominique, however, gazed at it with a mix of curiosity, surprise and what looked like disappointment.

"I thought I'd seen the biggest penis ever, but this," Dominique shook her head. "Yours is phenomenal. I've spent my whole life thinking I'd had the world's biggest penis inside me, but I was wrong."

Dominique stared almost wistfully for a long, long time at my exposed penis. She tilted her head and finally lifted her face to look me directly in the eye. The beautiful older woman smiled gently.

"I lived in South Africa for six months when I was nineteen," Dominique said. "I had the most amazing sex with a local man in Johannesburg. His penis hung down almost to his knees, but yours is bigger, and much thicker. Your testicles are bigger too. I never thought I'd see the day. Amazing...my god."

"What's happening here?" I asked. "Can I get dressed now?"

"No, Matt, you can't," Dominique replied. "You're not getting dressed and you're not going anywhere. All I have to do is ring the police and say there's a naked man in my back garden, and you'll be arrested. No, Matt, you're not going anywhere, are you?"

"No," I sighed. "I guess I'm not."

"Do you want the good news first, or the bad news?" Dominique asked.

"Oh god," I sighed. "The bad news, I guess."

"The bad news is that I'm fifty-years-old, and you're going to have sex with me," Dominique said plainly.

"Whoa," I gasped in shock. "If that's the bad news, I can't wait to hear the good news!"

I loved having sex with all kinds of women, including those considerably older than me. I hadn't done it nearly enough.

Dominique was a knockout, and I'd already imagined getting between her legs, so this statement had my head racing.

"I think I like you," Dominique laughed at my intended compliment. "The good news is that I'm also going to fellate you. I have no gag reflex, so I'll probably be able to take more of that thing in my mouth than any other woman that's blown you before. I'll deep throat you, Matt."

"This gets even better," I whooped. "I'm very, very excited about having sex with you, Dominique. You're a beautiful woman, and I'll do whatever you like. And you can do whatever you like to me."

"I intend to enjoy every inch of your youthful, muscular body," Dominique smiled. "We're going to have a good time. I've got some coke left over from my fiftieth birthday party a few weeks ago, so we can have a bump before we make love."

This whole strange, sexy situation just got better and better. Sex with a beautiful woman and free coke as well? Holy shit...yes, please!

Dominique moved closer to me and circled around me. She checked out my body, and had a good, long look at my butt.

She ran her long-nailed fingers over its supple flesh, and then rubbed her hands all over the muscles of my back, pausing at the large birthmark on my right shoulder blade. She didn't say anything about it.

The older woman made her way back to my front, and then ran her hands all over my bare torso.

She rubbed my muscled pecs and hardened abs, lingered on my nipples, and then put her hands on my hips.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I felt the fabric of her clothing against my naked body. Dominique pressed herself in close to me, and then gently pulled away.

"I haven't had sex for a while, so I might get a bit excited," she smiled. "And I haven't had sex with a younger man for many years. The father of one of Mia's friends performed cunnilingus on me as a special birthday treat, but outside of that, it's been a dry time."

"Well, it's about to rain," I smiled. "It's about to fucking pour!"

"I like the sound of that," Dominique smiled. "Let's go up to my bedroom. And don't you dare go near an item of clothing or anything that could cover that body of yours. I'm a lawyer...I should try and institute some kind of law that prevents you from ever wearing clothes."

"That's fine with me," I shrugged. "Make it legal!"

"You like women seeing it, don't you?" Dominique asked. "Your penis..."

"I do," I replied. "Being naked around women turns me on. I fucking love it. I do it whenever I can."

"You naughty boy...that's why you were skinny dipping in front of Mia and Iris?" Dominique asked. "That's why they had their swimsuits on and you were nude?"

"I asked if they were okay with me being naked, and they were curious about seeing my body," I replied, instantly and falsely absolving Mia and Iris of any responsibility for what we'd been doing earlier. "I stripped off and went for a swim while they watched."

"Lucky girls...before I take complete and utter sexual advantage of your youthful body upstairs," Dominique said, "you have to answer one question for me honestly. Have you put that thing," she pointed at my cock, "inside my daughter?"

"What?" I gasped and choked.

"I don't care about any fooling around or other things that might have happened between you, but have you had actual sex with Mia?" Dominique asked firmly. "Tell me the truth."

"No, I haven't had sexual intercourse with Mia," I replied honestly. "I'll swear on anything you like, that's the truth."

"Okay, I just had to know if I was actually about to share a sexual partner with my own daughter," Dominique smiled. "I've never had sex with any of Mia's friends before, but you've literally been handed to me naked on a platter. How could I resist? Have you had sex with an older woman before?"

"Yes, I have," I smiled mischievously. "But not nearly as many as I would have liked."

"Good answer...alright, get that sexy butt upstairs and into my bedroom now, you cheeky young man," Dominique said.

I casually walked past her into the house. The beautiful older woman slapped me playfully on the backside and giggled.

I walked completely naked through the house and up the stairs. My cock slapped against my thighs as I moved, and I was enjoyably aware of Dominique's eyes watching me from behind.

I could feel her taking in the well developed muscles of my legs and butt as I moved up the stairs.

"It's the second on the right," she said. "Get in there, stud."

I walked into Dominique's spacious bedroom, and was stunned by the level of style and understated opulence.

The furniture and artwork smacked of expense, and an enormous king-size bed took pride of place in the centre of the room.

"I'm going to get prepared," Dominique said, and disappeared into a huge walk-in wardrobe, closing a door behind her. "Pull the bed covers back to get it ready, but don't get in, please. I want you to pose for me in a minute. Don't cover your penis...stay completely naked."

My excitement levels rose again. I ripped the covers back from the bed to reveal a set of smooth, shiny, red silk sheets underneath. My limp cock flopped ridiculously across them as I moved.

I'd never been in a bed like this. I'd fucked a couple of wealthy women before, but one time had been on the floor near an indoor swimming pool, while the other had been on the deck of a yacht. This kind of luxury was excitingly new to me.

I wandered around the room, looking at the artwork on the walls, and at the tasteful items decorating Dominique's dresser and shelves.

I heard the door of the walk-in wardrobe open, and I turned to witness a truly wondrous sight.

Dominique had taken off her clothes and all her jewellery, and was dressed in just a classy red-and-black silk robe, with a cloth belt safely fastened around her mid-section.

She was obviously nude underneath. Dominique's considerable cleavage was on display, and her large, unsupported breasts heaved sexily under the light fabric.

She'd removed her tinted glasses and I could see now that her eyes were a mesmerising shade of jade green.

Her calves were lightly tanned and completely smooth, and her feet were delicate and bare.

I could smell the expensive perfume that she'd obviously just applied. Dominique smiled.

"Flex your muscles," the older woman said. "Make yourself look as good as you can. Turn me on even more."

I clenched my fists to make my biceps pop and bulge, and then lifted my hands up above my head to stretch and elongate my muscles.

I flexed my biceps outward in the classic bodybuilder's pose, making them bulge even more.

"My god," Dominique said under her breath. "That is quite spectacular."

I tensed my big cock to make it bounce slightly, and then flexed my leg muscles. I turned around and tightened all the muscles in my back and shoulders.

I stretched my arms upward. I popped my glutes, and I heard Dominique giggle naughtily.

"Okay, get over here, muscles" the older woman said. "It's blow job time."

I turned and walked towards Dominique. She gave me a dirty, sexy, knowing look, licked her lips luridly, and then slowly got on her knees.

Her robe remained disappointingly closed. Dominique was well and truly in charge, so I remained respectful of her modesty.

I towered over Dominique, who knelt in front of me. She looked at my cock up close, inspecting it from a number of angles.