All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! Love the stories and how Matt is being used by all these women. I personally would appreciate it if these stories took on a more involuntary feel to them - as in, Matt doesn’t like being nude and is put in positions where he is forced/tricked into being nude? And then the women give him unwanted/accidental stimulation (maybe without even noticing) and cause him to cum by accident?

Either way, love your stories! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She snorts a line of coke off Matt’s stiff 12.2 inch cock. Hahaha. Oh Matt if only I was living your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story as always! I especially loved how Mia squeezed his cock and balls, would be awesome to see more of that in the future. Maybe Malika decides to go through with her threat and she squeezes the cum out of his nuts?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback! All suggestions will definitely be considered very seriously. Thanks again - so happy to see people reading.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyabout 2 years ago

He's going to be permanently drained from here on in....and that's only servicing Mai and her Mum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hott...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"my enormous 23cm flaccid penis"

NINE INCHES? FUCK OFF! Why do people have to lie about their size? Are you ashamed of the lack of one in real life?

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Replying to this reader: These stories are fictional, unless otherwise specified. Matt is a fictional character...with a fictional penis. It plays an important part in the stories, and big cocks are a fetish of mine, so I like writing about them. I do not personally claim to have a 23cm penis....I sure wish I did though! Anyway, thanks for reading regardless. I will now FUCK OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoying reading these ... being a pervert, and knowing Sydney and Byron very well. Excellent alter ego Torso with Matts 9 incher. Certainly brings back good memories of being taken advantage off and banged by older women when I was in my 20s (lucky me) and some good times rooting in Byron through the decades. Keep going, great writing. Wouldn't mind seeing Matt get it on with the obnoxious Lebanese hotty of a few story's back (keep her with plenty of attitude but shy in the bedroom).

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much for this very nice comment, I really appreciate it. Malika will 100% be returning! Spoiler: I intend for Matt to take something from her that she can never get back! Thanks again!! 🙏🙏🙏

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Good, would love to see Matt with Dominique's friends.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso3 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment! If you'd like to meet some of Dominique's cougar pals, check out my stories "Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis" and (if you don't mind some BDSM) "Oz Beach Boy & The Dominatrix". Enjoy, and thanks again! 😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...