Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls

Story Info
Matt crashes a sexy seaside photo shoot...nude!
6.2k words
4.56
6.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a CFNM story featuring voluntary male nudity, voluntary female nudity, body worship, and a public hand-job. There is no sexual intercourse. All characters are over the age of eighteen. Though "Oz Beach Boy" Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted 26-year-old male exhibitionist) is a fictional character (the author is in far worse shape, with a way smaller penis!), and the actual sexual activity at the end is pure fantasy, this story essentially happened almost exactly as written, and is based on my own personal experiences.

------------------------------------------

It was a cloudy, humid summer's day in Sydney, Australia. My heavily muscled body was slick with sweat, and I was clad in a small, bikini-style pair of Speedos, a straw cowboy hat, and a pair of reflective aviator sunglasses. I was dressed for the occasion and exactly where I wanted to be...on the coast and looking for action.

With a backpack across my broad shoulders, I stared down from a large wooden lookout platform at the secluded but very familiar bay below. Almost like a canal, there is a very small sandy beach at the base of the bay, with a long stretch of rocks jutting out toward the ocean on either side. A walking track rings around the bay, and then leads off to one of Sydney's popular beaches.

While the beach itself and the rocky areas closest to the sand are often busy with sunbathers and swimmers, as you move further along the rocks away from the shore, it gets decidedly quieter, and it is here that people very occasionally sun themselves in the nude and swim naked off the rocks. It's not an "official" nude area, but the bay's distant edges provide a safe haven for those who like to go au naturale.

I've had many great sexual experiences here, and it was indeed at this secluded bay where I first met the beautiful and angelic Mia St. Clair, an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl who would surprisingly open up a lot of sensual, highly salacious opportunities for me. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Strips For Schoolgirls"] When I met Mia's mother, Dominique St. Clair [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"], my life got even raunchier and more debauched.

Salacious, debauched sexual experiences are a regular part of my decidedly lascivious existence. Though not officially diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of kinky hook-ups in my time. I also enjoy being verbally ridiculed and objectified by women.

Despite the sticky heat, the thick, heavy cover of cloud and lack of sun meant that the secluded bay was less populated than it would usually be, even during the working week. There were only a few groups of people scattered across the rocks, and a handful of towels spread out on the beach.

As I scanned the rocks further away from the sand, a smile crossed my lips and a shiver of pleasure and excitement shot up my spine. Way, way along the rocks, and a safe distance away from any other sunbathers, I could see two women standing in a small, rocky alcove near the water, talking animatedly to each other.

I was too far away to gauge how old the women were or what they looked like, but there were definitely no men with them, and they were definitely wearing bikinis...which was more than enough to get me instantly and enormously excited.

I watched the two women from the wooden lookout platform with great interest. They stopped chatting, and then one of the women raised her hands to her face, obviously taking phone photos of the other woman, who appeared to be posing sexily.

I liked the look of this potentially sexy scenario very, very much. With nobody near the two women, I optimistically hoped that I might be able to get nude in their general area and stir up a little interest.

With an excited smile, I pulled my cowboy hat low and tight on my forehead and pushed my aviator sunglasses up on my nose. I turned, walked down the small set of wooden stairs off the lookout platform, and then raced along the walking path, heading down towards the secluded bay at a furious pace, not quite running, but moving as quickly as I could without drawing too much attention to myself.

I eventually walked down the small set of concrete stairs onto the sand of the small beach, and then cut over onto the long platform of huge, flat rock that made up one side of the bay. I got a few curious looks from the sunbathers as I moved past them quickly. I was desperate to get closer to the two women I'd spotted further along the rocks.

"Geez, look at him," said a young bikini-clad sunbather to her bikini-clad friend. "He's got a hot body, huh?"

"Yeah, he looks like a wanker though," the friend replied. "His whole body is waxed, and he's wearing a cowboy hat...and check out those little Speedos!"

"Oh, I'm looking at those Speedos alright," the first girl laughed. "I don't care if he's a wanker! Look at that bulge in his cossies! He must be fucking huge!"

I'm constantly amazed by the manner in which women often talk so openly about me, not even remotely concerned that I may be able to hear them. Women occasionally even very obviously take photos of me in my Speedos with their phones, while pretending to get shots of each other or the surrounding scenery. I, of course, love every minute of it...and do everything I can to get this kind of female attention.

I continued to walk hurriedly over the rocks past where people were enjoying the warm summer air, across a water-splashed break, and then further along over some more rocks towards the two women.

As I got closer, I could clearly see that they were young, attractive, and dressed in very revealing bikinis. Their voices rang out across the humid air, and I guessed immediately that they were likely Brazilian and speaking native Portuguese.

Now a mere few metres away, I got a much better look at the two women. In their early-to-mid-twenties, they were short in stature, with slim, compact builds. Their smooth, supple butts and small, pert breasts were nicely shown off by their barely-there g-string bikinis.

One of the women had black, silky, straight hair cut into a shoulder length bob, while the other had a thick, wavy, dark mane cut through with blonde streaks. Both women were covered with tattoos, and the darker haired woman had a ring through the middle of her nose. They looked like wild young women, and they spoke loudly and with obvious confidence.

I slowed my pace, and moved casually toward the Brazilians. I listened in to their conversation, but they were definitely speaking Portuguese, and I couldn't understand what they were saying. They laughed animatedly and chatted away enthusiastically, and I noticed a few English phrases peppered throughout their conversation.

"You hot bitch, Laura," said the black-haired woman in a thick accent as she took photos of her friend posing sexily with her lithe, toned arms held up above her head and her butt pushed alluringly outward.

"You want it, Mariana," replied the wavy-haired woman with a broad, dirty laugh. "You wanna lick my pussy, bitch!"

"Fuck you, huh?" Mariana replied with a laugh, and gave Laura the finger. "My whole head would fit in there!"

Mariana and Laura were funny, raunchy, and obviously very naughty. I needed to feel out the situation, but I was confident I would be able to get naked without causing the two Brazilian women any offence.

I played through some possible scenarios in my head as I listened to them chatting away noisily in Portuguese. In amongst the small rocky alcove, the sexy Mariana continued to take photos of the equally sexy Laura.

Though I literally love women of all shapes, ages, colours, nationalities and sizes, I certainly have a thing for Brazilian and Latin American ladies. There is something undeniably hot and sexy about them.

I'd enjoyed a run of extraordinary casual sex with three gorgeous Brazilian women who'd been working temporarily in my apartment complex [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls" and "Oz Beach Boy Meets Brazilian Boss"], and just the sound of a Brazilian accent has been like sensual tonic to me ever since.

I climbed over a small cluster of rocks, and then jumped down onto a water-splashed stone platform, which put me just a few metres away from Mariana and Laura. I smiled at the two Brazilians casually, and both women looked me up and down unashamedly.

Mariana said something quickly to Laura in Portuguese, and they both laughed uproariously. I must have looked vaguely ridiculous in my cowboy hat and tight Speedos, so the response was understandable.

"Oh, hi," I said with a wave. "Would I be in the way of your photos if I sunbathed just over there on that rock?"

I pointed to a large, flat rock about ten metres away which was perfect for spreading out a towel and sunbathing. Mariana and Laura followed the direction of my hand, and then said a few words to each other in Portuguese. Laura shrugged non-committedly, and then Mariana fixed me with a big, warm smile.

"Yeah, this is okay," the black-haired Brazilian beauty said with a cute giggle, her dark, lively eyes sparkling. "You shouldn't be in the way over there. Go for it, huh?"

"Thanks, guys," I said with a smile. "If I do get in the way, just let me know."

I moved casually over to the rocks, dropped my backpack, and then pulled out my towel. I spread it across the expanse of the big, flat rock, and then sat down, carefully positioning myself so I could see everything Mariana and Laura were doing.

I grabbed my water bottle from out of my bag and took a long swig as Mariana took more photos of Laura. There was a trickle of water pouring down from the rocky cliff-face above the two women, and Mariana pointed at it. She then said something in Portuguese, and Laura moved toward it.

Cocking her right knee and sexily sticking her tight, compact butt out, Laura moved gingerly beneath the trickle of water and let it spill into her hair, down her face and neck, and then into the gorgeous crevice between her small breasts.

Mariana bellowed what were obviously Portuguese words of encouragement, and snapped off a series of photos of her now wet and glistening friend playing under the miniature waterfall. It was a hot and very sexy image.

I watched enraptured from my spot on the rock, soaking up every second of this sensual photo shoot. As Mariana was only using her phone, I assumed these photos were not professional, and were either for Instagram, or just the personal collections of the two Brazilians. Either way, I'd truly hit the sexual jackpot by walking in on this sexy little photo shoot.

While waving her hand around, Mariana said something to Laura in Portuguese, and the two women looked over at me. Laura laughed, shrugged, and then reached behind her back with both her hands, obviously to unclasp her bikini top. I gasped with shock and utter delight. Obviously undeterred by my presence, it looked like Laura was going to go topless for this little photo shoot.

I watched enthralled as Laura pulled the back of her bikini top apart and then let it slide down her shoulders and across her arms. Her small, deeply tanned breasts tumbled out, revealing their equally small areolae and nipples. Laura's tits were charmingly shaped and very sexy, and her left nipple sported a small gold ring piercing.

Casually and with no nervousness whatsoever, Laura pulled her bikini top right off, and then tossed it onto a nearby rock with the women's beach bags and towels. After a very brief look in my direction, Laura then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her g-string, and quickly slid it down her toned, tanned, tattooed legs. The sexy Brazilian stepped out of her g-string, and then threw it over with the rest of her gear.

I couldn't believe my eyes...and my luck. Laughing and talking excitedly to Mariana, Laura was now completely nude. Her crotch was waxed sexily free of hair, and I could see the cleft of her tight, compact vulva. The sexy Brazilian's hips were small and only very slightly curved, and her butt was incredibly tight and toned.

I gazed upon Laura's lithe, gorgeous body with lust and excitement as the sexy Brazilian now let the trickling water from the cliff-face run down her face, and then onto her nude body.

Laura changed positions slightly, putting her fingers in her mouth and pushing her butt outward, even lightly cupping her small, water-slicked breasts with her hands at one delirious point. The sexy Brazilian looked alluringly at Mariana, who continued to snap off shots while her friend posed for the camera.

After a few delightful minutes of watching Laura erotically shift her gorgeous body around for Mariana's camera, the wild-haired Brazilian bellowed something in Portuguese, and then moved toward her friend. Still completely naked, Laura took the phone from Mariana, and the pair swapped places.

The black-haired Mariana moved beneath the trickle of water, letting the liquid spill through her raven-coloured bobbed hair, down her face and neck, and then onto her deeply tanned body.

The gorgeous Brazilian then went through her own series of sexy poses while the wonderfully nude Laura snapped off a series of shots. I gazed longingly at Laura's glorious little butt as she moved and bent her body slightly to get the camera phone into position, her wet hair sticking to her shoulders.

After a few minutes of alluring posing, Mariana looked over at me quickly, said something to Laura in Portuguese, and then reached behind her back with both her hands, obviously to unclasp her bikini top. Very, very pleasingly, it looked like the extremely attractive Mariana was about to get nude for this sexy little photo shoot too.

Obviously totally comfortable with stripping off in front of me, Mariana pulled the back of her bikini top apart and then let it slide down her smooth shoulders and across her toned arms.

The Brazilian's small tits tumbled out, and I tried to catch every moment without being too obvious. Like Laura's breasts, Mariana's also had small, dark areolae and nipples, though both of hers were pierced with silver barbells.

With a dramatic flourish, Mariana pulled her bikini top right off, twirled it around her finger, and then tossed it over with all their gear. After shooting me the briefest of smiles, Mariana then hooked her thumbs into the sides of her g-string, and sexily slid it down her lithe, supple legs. Mariana then threw the g-string over with the rest of her gear.

Just as sexy as Laura, and decidedly more comely and cheeky, Mariana was now completely nude too. Like her friend's, Mariana's crotch was also waxed completely of all hair, and the inviting cleft of her labia suggested an equally tight, compact vulva. Slim-hipped and athletic, Mariana looked even better naked.

Mimicking Laura, Mariana also let the trickling water from the cliff-face run down her face, and then onto her nude body. Laura snapped away eagerly with the camera phone, capturing her friend from a variety of angles. I looked around to check that nobody else was about to stumble into this very sexy situation. Thankfully, the coast was clear.

Sitting on the large, flat rock with a half-erect penis in my Speedos, I considered what to do next. Though Mariana had thrown a few cheeky smiles my way, Laura seemed totally indifferent to me, which made me hesitate in approaching the pair.

I considered asking if they wanted me to get some photos of them together, but the fact that they were naked made me baulk. Mariana and Laura might be offended or frightened if I merely walked up to them while they were in the nude. I opted to bide my time and wait for the right opportunity.

After a few more minutes of posing and photo-snapping, Mariana spoke to Laura in Portuguese, and the two women then moved over to their bundle of gear. They started pulling various items out of their bags, apparently looking for something, and finally settling on two dresses.

Laughing and talking, I wasn't sure if the two Brazilians were preparing to leave or were picking more outfits for their photo shoot. Mariana and Laura gathered up their bikinis from amongst their gear and began to put them on, sadly covering up their nude, tanned, tattooed, compact little bodies.

I instantly knew that I had to make a move in case they were leaving. I was desperate for them to see my nude body too, so I opted for the safest, most direct measure. I quickly pulled myself up from my sitting position on the large, flat rock, and walked over to where Mariana and Laura were laughing and talking, their bikinis now back on.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt," I said from a still safe distance so as not to intrude too much, and Mariana and Laura both looked my way. "Um, would you ladies be offended if I went swimming nude off the rocks here?"

"That is fine with us," Mariana said with a smile, while Laura frowned and barely nodded her head in response. "You have already seen our nude bodies...yes, swim naked if that's what you like to do. It is okay with us. Go for it, man."

"Great, thanks for that," I said with a smile, and walked back to my towel.

I took off my cowboy hat and aviators, and then dropped them on top of my bag. Though Mariana and Laura were still speaking to each other and laughing while holding up and inspecting the dresses they'd pulled from their bags, both women looked constantly over in my direction, obviously at least slightly curious about seeing me naked.

With no hesitation, I yanked the drawstring, hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Speedos, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair. My long, thick, vein-crossed, uncircumcised cock then flopped up and down as the waistband of my Speedos finally slid over it.

I'm blessed with a pendulously fearsome cock, and as Mariana and Laura looked over furtively in my direction, it dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my Speedos. I picked my swimmers up and placed them on top of my bag with my hat and sunglasses.

Mariana and Laura looked at each other and laughed, hopefully impressed by my nude body. I flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands to make my biceps bulge impressively. I even twitched my enormous, low-swinging, slightly engorged cock to make it jump a little, which prompted more giggling from Mariana and Laura.

With the two Brazilians trying hard to hide the fact that they were looking at me, I turned and moved toward the rocky shore, desperately hoping the cold water would help to deflate my slowly growing erection. With my cock and balls flopping and flipping wildly, I dived into the ocean and felt a wonderful sense of invigoration as the cold water enveloped me.

I swam around for a few moments, not wanting to be away from Mariana and Laura for too long. I dived downward to give the cheeky Brazilians a good look at my bare butt as it broke the water, and then re-emerged a few moments later, flicking my longish sandy brown hair out of my eyes.

Thankfully, the cold water did its job, and I felt my slightly swollen cock soften and slacken almost immediately with the chill, while my balls drew gratefully back into my body.

I climbed out of the cool water carefully and moved back over the rocks toward my towel, with my cock and balls again flopping and flipping all over the place like a salami and two hard-boiled eggs on a string.

12