Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dried off with my towel and then wrapped it around my waist in a display of truly false modesty. I was happy for the Brazilian women to check out my cock, but desperate not to offend them by slinging it around too much.

I looked over and saw Mariana and Laura pulling on their chosen dresses over their bikinis. Mariana's dress was a beige crocheted number, which showed off her body and bikini beneath, while Laura's dress was billowy and white, offsetting her tanned skin beautifully.

Looking sexy in her dress, Mariana moved away a few steps and Laura proceeded to snap off another series of shots, this time capturing Mariana in a more subdued, pensive mood, with the raunchiness dialled down a few notches. The two women continued to chat away in animated Portuguese.

I was happy that Mariana and Laura were now not only dressed, but also continuing their seaside photo shoot. We'd said a few words, and we'd all seen each other naked, so I felt like the time was right for me to finally crash the Brazilians' little party. I was nervous but very, very excited.

After pulling on my cowboy hat and sunglasses, putting my Speedos in my bag, cinching my towel around my waist, and sliding on my backpack, I walked slowly over the rocks until I got to the small alcove where Mariana was still busy posing and Laura was still busy capturing her on camera.

"Hey, ladies," I said, my usual inability to come up with anything snappy or charming around women once again rearing its ugly head. "Getting some good photos?"

"Yes, very nice...very nice," Mariana said with a warm smile, while Laura looked at me flatly and with a slight frown. "It's so nice here by the water."

"Are you models?" I asked innocently, and Laura shook her head slightly with what looked like disdain.

"No, no," the far more responsive and enthusiastic Mariana replied with a laugh in her thick accent. "They're just for Instagram, you know? And the naughty ones are just for us, you know?"

"Right, right," I said with a smile. "Hey...ah...would you like a few shots with a naked man in them?"

At this, Mariana and Laura both looked at each other in surprise. The women laughed and spoke to each other in Portuguese, with Mariana clearly the more enthusiastic of the two. Laura pointed at me and shook her head chortling in clear disgust, while Mariana clapped her hands together and nodded up and down vividly.

"No way, man," Laura muttered. "No way..."

"Yeah...I wanna do it," Mariana said with a broad smile. "It'll be fun...the photos will be so sexy and funny."

"Really?" Laura asked with a frown. "You want to be in a photo with this guy?"

"Yes, yes...he has such a nice body," Mariana said excitedly. "He's an Aussie guy...an Aussie cowboy guy...it will be great."

The way in which Mariana and Laura were almost talking about me as if I wasn't even there was really turning me on. The two women started talking in Portuguese again, with Laura's furious shakes of the head met at every turn by Mariana's furious nodding and laughing. Finally, the two Brazilians stopped chattering, and Mariana fixed me with a warm, excited smile.

I arrogantly began to wonder if Laura was perhaps a lesbian, and Mariana was perhaps bisexual, which would explain Laura's complete lack of interest in me, and Mariana's slightly greater amount of enthusiasm. Either way, I was desperate for a little nude interaction...of any iteration.

"Yeah...let's do it," Mariana said, pointing at my towel and then making a flicking motion with her finger, obviously suggesting that I get rid of it. "Let's go, okay?"

"Great...this will be fun," I said, and dropped my backpack onto a nearby rock. "It'll make for some funny photos."

I wrenched the tightly cinched towel from around my waist, and threw it on top of my backpack. Totally nude, I walked over to where Mariana was standing, and the diminutive Brazilian looked me up and down with a wicked smile.

Slightly nervous, I got in closer to Mariana and then held up my bulging biceps in the classic bodybuilder's pose. Laura raised the phone to her face and snapped off a few shots. A very slight smile played across the Brazilian's pretty face.

Towering over the much, much smaller Mariana, I flexed my muscles with as much intensity as I could, wanting my body to pop and strain in the best way possible. I tilted my head downward to protect my identity, with my cowboy hat pulled low and my reflective aviators in place. Laura snapped off a few shots of me, and then barked something at Mariana in Portuguese.

Mariana then moved in closer to me, and placed both of her tiny hands over my right bicep, creating the appearance that she was literally hanging off me. I raised my arm, and the sexy Brazilian lifted her petite feet off the ground. Mariana giggled wildly as I lifted her right off the rocks. Laura snapped away and laughed at the obviously appealing image. I could feel my cock swinging as I moved.

I slowly lowered my arm, and Mariana stepped back onto the rocks. With no hesitation whatsoever, the diminutive Brazilian then got in close to me, sliding her right arm around my waist, and placing her left palm on the marbled pecs of my bare chest.

I shivered with excitement and pleasure, enjoying every touch. The very attractive Mariana looked up at me and smiled, and then stepped slightly away from me, disappointingly removing her hands from my nude body.

The sexy Brazilian then looked down at my cock, and theatrically covered her mouth with her left hand while pointing directly down at my crotch with her right hand, creating the wonderfully stereotyped image of a woman looking at a nude man with that erotic mix of shock, surprise, amusement, titillation and naughty pleasure.

Once Laura had caught enough shots, Mariana slapped both her palms on my chest, smiled broadly, and then kicked up her right leg. The feeling of the diminutive Brazilian's small, smooth body on mine was incredibly erotic, while having two clothed women looking at me in the nude only added to the pleasure. Once again, I could feel my cock starting to stiffen.

"Would you like me to turn around?" I asked helpfully.

"You're gonna show your ass?" Mariana asked with a laugh. "We can take photos of your ass too?"

"Yeah, if you'd like some photos of my butt, that would be fine," I replied. "Of course..."

"Okay...yeah...let's see that ass!" Mariana said with an even bigger laugh. "Turn it around, man!"

I slowly rotated, and then heard Mariana whistle loudly while obviously looking down at my bare butt. I popped my glutes and again flexed my arms in the classic bodybuilder pose. I felt Mariana's small, wonderfully warm hands on my back. The sexy Brazilian rubbed my heavily muscled shoulders, and spoke to Laura in Portuguese.

"You've got a great ass," Mariana said. "It's nearly as sexy as your huge pau! These photos are gonna look so good...you're a sexy Aussie cowboy guy. No Brazilian guy would show off like this! Our friends at home will love it! They'll go crazy, man!"

"I'm here to help," I responded lamely, my complete lack of game wholly obvious as usual. "Take as many photos as you like, ladies. I'm happy to pose for you."

Mariana leaned up against me, pushing her back and butt into my side, and standing with her arms comically folded, pretending like I was a street sign or spare wall somewhere to lean on. She then moved quickly and put her hands on my hips, leaning down for a smiling, closer look at my bare butt. Laura laughingly caught more shots with the phone camera.

I then felt Mariana's hands rubbing and gliding all over my butt. The Brazilian giggled and moaned theatrically while she groped me and unashamedly felt me up. The physical sensation of being touched mixed headily with the thrill of being totally objectified, and I instantly felt my cock stiffen. Almost comically, my huge member rose up and flung outward from my tensed body. I was excited but hugely embarrassed by my massive erection.

"Okay, thanks, man," Mariana said warmly and placed her hand on my shoulder, gently prompting me to turn around.

I slowly swivelled around and futilely attempted to hide my now raging erection with my hands. Laura noticed it instantly, and threw her hand over her mouth with a naughty giggle. With her other hand, the sullen Brazilian pointed right at my dick.

"Boner," Laura said with a laugh. "Boner...Mariana, look! He's got a boner!"

"Oh, my god," Mariana laughed while looking down at my erection. "Wow...so big! You like this, huh? This is fun for you, huh?"

"I'm so sorry," I said embarrassingly. "I'm so sorry...it was all the touching...and you're both so pretty...I just couldn't help it...I'm so sorry. This is humiliating."

"Is okay," the surprisingly sympathetic Laura muttered quietly, lowering the phone. "You're a guy...is okay."

"Yeah, don't worry, man," Mariana said with a warm smile. "Is okay. I not scared, man."

"Thanks," I said quietly. "I'm so embarrassed..."

"Do you want me to?" Mariana asked, and then pumped her right fist up and down, performing the international sign for jerking off. "I'll do for you?"

"Um...oh, my god," I muttered.

"I do blow job," Mariana winced and pointed to her white, shiny teeth, "but I went to the dentist this morning, and my teeth still hurt. I'll do other one for you, yes?"

Mariana sexily pumped her fist up and down again, while Laura spoke excitedly in Portuguese and I nodded my head enthusiastically. I was about to receive an outdoor hand-job from a beautiful Brazilian woman while her friend watched. I was ecstatic.

"Oh, yes, please," I replied enthusiastically. "That would be amazing...thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Is okay," Mariana said with a shrug. "You do nice photo for us...is okay. I do for you. Make you feel nice. I do for you."

"Oh, my god, Mariana," Laura sighed and shook her head. "You're too nice, girl!"

"Is me," Mariana smiled. "I nice girl, yeah."

Mariana looked me naughtily right in the eye, reached out her right hand, and then slowly peeled my dangling foreskin back over my hot and throbbing cock, revealing the big, angry, swollen head beneath.

I let out a loud moan, which prompted a giggle from the very naughty Brazilian. Mariana then dropped a big glob of spit from her wet lips directly onto the throbbing head of my cock. This young Brazilian woman had obviously been around the block a few times.

With a cheeky wink, Mariana rubbed the silky spit all over my cock-head, and then worked her wet fingers up and down my pulsating, rock-hard shaft. Laura, meanwhile, watched with a flat, hard-to-read stare, obviously interested in watching me get jerked off, but apparently not overly aroused or excited by it.

I'm horribly and disappointingly prone to premature ejaculation, and I've humiliated myself on many occasions, but I'd luckily already jerked off earlier that day, which thankfully made me last a little longer than I usually would have for Mariana and Laura.

Upon finishing my morning coffee, I'd quickly blown my load all over the laminate floors of my apartment's lounge room while replaying my recent hot sexual experience with radio host Abbie Chatfield. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy With Abbie Chatfield"] I breathed an internal sigh of relief that I'd already provided myself with a little self-love that day.

After a few expertly applied, wonderfully erotic strokes of my fat, throbbing cock, Mariana took her sparkling brown eyes off her handiwork, and turned around to look at Laura. The two Brazilians then started chatting away casually in Portuguese, occasionally giggling and laughing with each other, while Mariana seemingly absent-mindedly stroked my cock back and forth.

I stood moaning and groaning, feeling almost like an afterthought as Mariana whacked me off without even looking at me or paying me any kind of attention. I love being ridiculed and humiliated, so this feeling of disinterest actually turned me on even more. Rather than being a boner-killer, Mariana's disaffection got me harder and harder with each casual stroke.

"Is okay, yeah?" Mariana turned to look at me and asked quickly. "Is nice for you, huh?"

"Oh, yes," I groaned. "Very nice...thank you...thank you..."

Apparently satisfied, Mariana then abruptly turned away from me again and resumed her conversation with Laura. The sexy Brazilian may as well have been making me a coffee or helping me with my taxes for all the eroticism she was applying. My cock pulsed with even more intensity under her casual but highly expert and pleasurable wrist-work.

If not for my prior whack-off job while thinking about getting tit-fucked by Abbie Chatfield, I likely would have humiliated myself in front of the very cool and obviously sexually experienced Mariana and Laura. Thankfully, I lasted for an impressive, happily non-humiliating five minutes before I unmistakably felt myself starting to orgasm.

Just as my body started to convulse and tense, Mariana globbed another wad of spit onto my stiff cock, and continued to coolly jerk me off. I moaned loudly, at which point the sexy Brazilian turned to give me a very naughty wink while also theatrically puckering her lips.

"Ooooh, yeah," Mariana said ridiculously. "Ooooh, yeah..."

Under Mariana's hilariously inattentive sensual care and skillful hand, I became more and more aroused, and I could feel my face reddening and my muscles contracting. I let out a deep, throaty moan, which prompted both Mariana and Laura to look back toward me in surprise.

"I'm coming," I groaned. "I'm coming."

Though Mariana never let go of my hotly throbbing cock, both women casually and sensibly moved to the side of me, obviously clearing a path for my upcoming jizz explosion.

With Mariana still jerking me off, the orgasm finally roared through me with shocking force. I let out a high-pitched wail. My entire body tensed and locked. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible power, three long ropes of it firing out of me in thick bolts.

The milky slop went flying into the warm summer air, before spiralling down to slap onto the rocks a metre from my bare feet, accompanied by the sounds of Mariana and Laura quietly giggling. Both women looked down onto the rocks at my big puddles of semen, and giggled even more.

I leaned back against the rock-face behind me, sucking in breath after breath. My body was hot and sweat-soaked, and I felt incredible. My cock gradually softened and flopped, but strings of semen continued to slowly dribble out of it and spit down onto the rocks at my feet. Mariana and Laura looked at each other and giggled.

"You all done, yeah?" Mariana asked.

"Yes...yes...that was amazing," I replied. "Thank you..."

"Is okay, man," Mariana said and looked at me with a warm smile. "You come nice."

Mariana then turned away from me, and started speaking to Laura again. Laura handed the phone back to Mariana. After swiping back and forth across the screen for a few moments, Mariana began to get shots of a dramatically posing Laura in her billowing white dress. It looked like the two Brazilians had finished with me. I felt vaguely stupid, but also profoundly and happily sexually satisfied.

I picked up my towel off the nearby rock, cinched it tightly around my waist, and then slid on my backpack. I started to walk off, and Mariana and Laura both looked over at me, smiling casually, but seemingly not concerned either way about whether I stayed or left.

"Thanks, ladies," I said with a smile and wave. "Have a great day."

"Yeah, you too, Aussie cowboy guy," Mariana said with a smile. "You got a nice pau, huh?"

"Thanks for the photos," Laura said with the slightest of smiles. "You're fun, huh?"

I smiled again at Mariana and Laura, and then walked over the rocks and began my journey back toward the small sandy beach of the secluded bay. I noticed that the two bikini-clad young women who had commented on me were still lolling happily in the sun, their tanned bodies glistening sexily with sweat.

"Oh, my god, I can see it swinging under his towel," the first girl said as I walked past, obviously remembering me from before and noticing my cock moving around without my Speedos. "He must have taken his cossies off..."

"Geez, what's he been doing back there?" the second girl asked her friend inquisitively. "What happened to his pants?"

If they only knew...if they only knew...

Thanks for reading!

12