Oz Beach Boy Pantsed by Joggers

Story Info
Aussie beach boy loses it all to three female joggers.
6.3k words
4.5
26.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is a continuation/epilogue to my previous story Oz Boy Owned By Russian Tourists. It contains no graphic sexual activity. It is a work of complete fiction.

It was a warm winter's day in Sydney, Australia, but shivers were racing up my spine. I stood behind a small thicket of bushes dressed only in a small, ill-fitting pair of women's underpants.

They were black and plain, and thankfully not a g-string. They rode hard and deep into my butt-crack though, and barely covered my enormous penis and swinging balls.

Just ten minutes before, four Russian female tourists had taken my Speedos, photographed me in the nude, and then took turns jerking, sucking, and fucking me, all out in public.

They'd left me naked with just a pair of women's underwear to cover myself. I'd earlier gone walking in just my Speedos after swimming at the beach, which turned out to be both a blessing and a curse.

It was my near-nudity that had drawn their attention, and I'd actually enjoyed being taken advantage of by these sexually voracious women. I have always enjoyed showing off my body in front of females, and I love sex, so the whole experience had actually driven me wild with erotic pleasure. I had been dominated and humiliated by these four Russian vixens, but I loved it.

Being totally naked out in public with no clothes nearby, however, was another matter altogether. I had left my bag and gear back at the beach, and it was a way-too-long walk to get them.

I was standing on a rocky headland overlooking the ocean below, not far from where I'd been sucked and fucked. There were still traces of cum on my torso from where I'd blown my load all over myself. Thankfully there was nobody around to see me.

I looked ridiculous. I was 6"2 and muscular, with a very impressive physique. This made the women's underpants look even more absurd. I also have an almost unnaturally huge penis, and I had a lot of trouble stuffing it into the panties. My balls kept embarrassingly slipping out of the side. Much of my small, man-scaped patch of pubic hair was visible over the top of the panties.

Between me and the beach was a grassy, hilly, open park divided by a popular concrete walking path. To one side of the park was a residential street, and there was an apartment block overlooking the grassy expanse out to the ocean. On the other side were fenced cliffs overlooking the water.

At the bottom of the park's hill was a stand of thick trees, and after that a grassy cliff edge with a set of stairs leading down to the beach. There was also a small toilet block near the stairs.

In summer, this area would have been busy with people, but it was winter during the working week and it was considerably quieter. I was still very concerned, however, about my near-nudity offending people and prompting a call to the police.

I loved to get nude for women, but I didn't want to get arrested for indecent exposure. I was always very careful to avoid that.

When I stripped or exposed myself, I did it on my terms, and I made sure that I was safe and as appropriate as possible. I only did it for groups of adult women that seemed interested, and the thought of upsetting or scaring someone mortified me.

I looked around hopefully for a discarded beach towel or item of clothing, but there was nothing. I had the panties and that was it.

I looked down at the park. There were only a few people on the walking path, so I decided to make a break for it. I opted to stick to the grass. I knew that this would make it easier to keep my distance from any people walking by.

I left my hiding spot behind the bushes, and moved quickly over the rocky headland and toward the park. I left the relative safety of the deserted headland, and stepped onto the grass. It was cold on my bare feet, and the brisk winter air was cool on my bare torso.

I took off at pace but didn't want to actually run, as I doubted that my cock and balls would stay in the panties if I moved around too much. A young couple on the walking path looked over at me and confusion clearly passed across their faces.

The young woman's eyes lingered on me a little longer, but her boyfriend hurried her along with a gentle push on the back. She looked back over her shoulder but kept walking. A man not far behind them walking a dog also gave me a strange look, but kept moving.

Ironically, in summer, I might have gotten away with this a little easier. Being the middle of winter, it was an unusual sight indeed to see a man walking through the park clad in just his underwear, let alone a small, very tight pair of women's panties that struggled to contain his manhood.

A few people thankfully passed by without even noticing me, too busy checking their phones. Another man walking a dog gave me a bemused smile and continued on up the hill.

Then two older women appeared around the bend at the bottom of the park and headed up the path. They looked to be in their forties and were casually dressed in track suit pants and hoodies. They both had long brown hair and looked fairly attractive.

As they got closer, one of them noticed me and pointed me out to her friend. They stopped walking. They both looked at me and started laughing. They then let out a few cat-calls and whistled at me loudly.

"Kate, look at this guy," one of them laughed and pointed directly at me. They talked loudly so I could hear. "He must have lost his clothes!"

"Look at that body, Gina" Kate giggled. "He's such a hunk! Maybe some horny women couldn't help themselves! Maybe he got stripped! Shit, why did they stop at the undies? They should have kept going!"

Little did they know how close they were to the truth. The women both laughed again and pointed at me. I felt vulnerable, but also slightly turned on. Hearing women talk about my body was always a major erotic gateway for me. These women were cute too, and that obviously helped get me hot too.

Even though I was embarrassed and concerned about getting in trouble, I still found myself aroused. I just couldn't help myself.

"What happened to your clothes?" Gina asked me. "Did you get jumped? Were you too irresistible? Did some naughty girls get the better of you?"

I smiled at the two women but didn't reply. I kept moving. As I got closer to them, Kate and Gina obviously realised how small and truly revealing the underpants were. They both looked confused.

"Shit, what is he wearing?" Kate howled. "Oh my god, those undies are so small! They're barely covering his you-know-what!"

"Geez, those things are tight!" Gina laughed. "And look at the size of it!"

Then she spoke directly to me. "What are you doing, mate? We can practically see your todger! Don't worry though, it looks impressive! You should put some pants on or you might get yourself in trouble! You're lucky we can control ourselves!"

They both laughed uproariously and continued walking up the hill. I breathed a sigh of relief. They looked back at me continually and giggled.

As I moved down the hill, two more females appeared around the bend at the bottom of the park and headed up the path.

This time it was two young girls who appeared to be around sixteen, and who should have been at school. I didn't like being seen by girls in their earlier teens, but there was nothing I could do. They caught sight of me and their jaws hung open. Then they started laughing and talking to each other animatedly.

"OMG," one of them said. "How hot is that guy? Look at his tiny undies. Oh shit, you can see his pubes!"

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I can see one of his balls hanging out," said the other girl. "Look! Look! That thing dangling out the side! It's one of his balls! I swear, it's one of his balls!"

"OMG, I can't believe it!" laughed the other. "Why is he walking around like that? He's almost naked. You can practically see his willy too! I think he might be a bit weird! Let's keep going!"

"But look at that hot bod," laughed the other girl. "I don't care if he's a bit weird! He's hot!"

I walked past them, but the girls stopped and watched me from behind.

"Nice bum too," one of them tittered. "Look at his muscles. So hot!"

Then, of course, out came the phones. The two girls held them up, obviously taking photos or video of me as I walked down the hill away from them.

I tucked my errant testicle back into the underpants. I'm sure that my butt would now be seen by all their friends at school too. Admittedly, just the idea of all that female attention turned me on in a major way.

Then yet another group of women appeared around the bend at the bottom of the park and headed up the path. This time, however, they looked familiar. I quickly clocked them as three exercising joggers that I had encountered earlier.

As I had walked up the hill toward the rocky headland and my eventual meeting with the four Russian women, these joggers had seen me in my Speedos and stopped to have a good look at me.

They had let out a few good-natured whistles and cat-calls, and one of them even made a direct comment about the bulge in my swimsuit. These women were cheeky, and I gulped heavily when I saw them.

They were also extremely attractive. Australian girls in their early thirties, they all wore skin-tight exercise pants and running shoes. If they spotted me, I doubted very much that they would just keep walking.

Sure enough, the shortest and best looking of the three women -- the one who had previously made the wisecrack about my crotch -- caught sight of me and alerted her two friends.

They all looked over at me and laughed. I could feel their eyes all over me, and again, a feeling of extreme vulnerability coursed through my body.

"Jess, it's that guy from before," said the shorter girl. "We saw him when we were walking down the hill going the other way. Remember?"

"Yes, I remember, Cassie," said Jess. "You made a crack about his fucking dick for god's sake! Bec, check him out!"

"I know," said Bec. "He's a very sexy guy. I wish more guys had bodies like that. I like his outfit too...or lack of an outfit!"

They all laughed, and then Cassie pointed at me. "Let's go over!"

"Yeah, I want a better look," Bec giggled.

"Me too," Jess added.

They all laughed and then veered off the walking path and came strolling across the grass right toward me. I started to get worried.

They had very cheeky, knowing looks on their gorgeous faces. They looked like very naughty girls indeed. Despite my nervousness, I still couldn't help but check them all out.

Cassie was the shortest, cutest and curviest. She had medium length blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, with bright blue eyes and lusciously pouty lips. She wore wildly patterned, skin-tight exercise pants that really emphasised her protruding butt and strong legs, along with a black woollen jumper.

A decent-sized set of breasts was strapped in tightly underneath. Cassie obviously wore an effective sports bra, which stopped her tits from jiggling around too much while she walked.

Jess was taller with wavy dark brown hair, and was also clad in very tight exercise pants. A major camel-toe appeared to indicate that she was either wearing very thin, sheer panties underneath her pants or no underwear at all.

She looked like the fittest and strongest of the three, and gave off a fresh, earthy tomboy vibe. She amusingly wore a snug black t-shirt over her average sized breasts emblazoned with the words Bad Hair Day.

Bec was unquestionably the most glamorous of the girls. She wore stylish leggings, expensive Adidas sneakers, a Givenchy baseball cap and a tailored puffer vest jacket over a long-sleeve t-shirt.

She had straight, light brown hair down past her shoulders, and a long, horsey but still very beautiful face. She had big white teeth and bright, full red lips, and her noticeably large, and probably enhanced, breasts pushed sexily against her zipped-up vest jacket.

Bec's leggings were also extremely tight. They pulled in hard right at her crotch, which created a perfect triangle between her long legs. Bec also had a wonderfully firm and toned butt.

Cassie, Jess and Bec stopped short a few metres away from me. Despite my predicament, I still fantasised about peeling off those exercise pants and fucking all three of these hot Aussie chicks.

They were beautiful with great bodies. I could spend hours on them. All three women looked me up and down slowly, and appeared to take in every little detail of my body, particularly my bare torso and muscled arms.

"Hello again," said Cassie. "Still running around without your clothes, mate?"

"And still looking good!" Bec theatrically licked her lips. "Mmmmm, yummy, yummy."

"Yeah, he's a cutie," Jess added. "He's a hot one alright!"

"Oh, come on, girls! Don't objectify him like that," Cassie said with joking, theatrical sympathy. "He's a human being with feelings."

"Yeah, and a big dick too from the looks of it," Bec howled with laughter.

I tried to keep walking but they headed me off. I didn't want to make a big scene so I just stood there in front of them and waited.

"I just need to get back to my car," I said, choosing not to mention my bag and clothes left back on the beach. The less they knew the better.

"Yeah, yeah, okay," Cassie said, and then she got a better look at my underwear. "Oh my god, didn't you have Speedos on before? I remember...I had a good look! They are not Speedos! What's going on? Girls, his Speedos have shrunk!"

Jess and Bec looked at my crotch and laughed. "I like these even better," Bec said sultrily. "They leave even less to the imagination. And you know that I don't like to think too much!"

Bec peered around to get a look at my butt too. "God, they're right up his arse-crack! He's practically got a g-banger on! And look at that arse! Holy shit! You could crack walnuts on that thing!"

Jess giggled and pointed. "Um, they actually look like women's underwear. Are you wearing women's panties, bro? What's up with that?"

"Um, no, no," I stammered. "They're just a bit small. I, um, lost my Speedos in the surf, and I found these, so I put them on."

It was a stupid and very strange story, but the truth was even stranger. I'm not sure why I blurted that out. Cassie peered at me with a look of disdain and disbelief, but then a truly, truly wicked smile spread slowly across her face.

It was as if she knew that she'd caught me out in some way. I felt like the joke was truly about to be on me, and it was going to be a big one. I shivered.

"You lost your cossies? And you found those? Mmmm, well, that's funny, because Bec had a pair of knickers stolen from her bag that looked just like those...didn't you, Bec?"

Bec had a look of pure confusion on her face. She obviously didn't know what Cassie was talking about. Cassie then looked over quickly at her friend. She gave her a sly wink and a smile, as if to let her know to play along with whatever ruse she was cooking up.

Bec caught the wink and smiled back. She nodded ever so slightly, as if she now knew where Cassie was going with this. Jess, meanwhile, still looked completely confused.

"Oh, yeah, I did," Bec said. "That's right! They were exactly the same as those...same colour, same cut, everything."

"So, it looks like you've got Bec's panties on, mate," Cassie smiled.

"No, I don't...I didn't steal them from anyone's bag," I pleaded. "I found them." Sweat poured down my forehead. I was very worried about this situation.

"No, they're my knickers," Bec smiled, a mocking, comedic tone to her voice. "Definitely my knickers...for sure...no doubt about that. My knickers, yes. I'm 100 per cent certain."

"So, they're Bec's knickers?" Jess asked curiously, trying to keep up.

"Yep, this guy is wearing Bec's knickers," Cassie grinned. "He obviously stole them from her bag. And you know what that means, don't you, girls? That means we're going to need them back. This guy is gonna have to take them off and hand them over."

Bec and Jess absolutely howled with laughter at this. "Yeah, give Bec her undies back, mate!" Jess laughed. "They're not yours! Drop your dacks, bro!"

Bec stretched out her arm, palm upward, and wiggled her fingers. "Give 'em back, big boy!" she smiled.

Cassie grinned broadly, obviously very happy with the ridiculous scenario that she'd created to get me naked. I was in shock. Twenty minutes after being sexually used and toyed with by four women, three different girls were now trying to get me out of my pants. And all of this was happening in public in broad daylight.

A few people walked by on the path, and looked over curiously at the unusual sight of three female joggers laughing and pointing at a muscular young man clad in just a tiny pair of underpants.

"I can't do that!" I wailed. "They're not yours! And we're out in public. There are people around!"

"I don't give a fuck," Cassie giggled. "Give Bec her knickers back, mate, or we'll take them back ourselves."

"Oh my god," Jess laughed. "We're gonna strip him? All he's got on is those tiny panties and we're gonna take them too?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me," Bec replied with a laugh. She continued her theatrical claims about her underwear. "I need those panties! They're my favourite pair! Let's get them off him! You're getting dacked, mate! We are gonna strip you bare, my man!"

With no warning Cassie lunged toward me. Her right hand darted out and headed right at my crotch. The aggressive blonde made a big grab for my underpants, but I jumped back quickly and pulled away from her.

Cassie missed, but I quickly realised that these three female joggers were serious. They weren't just joking or teasing me. They were going to rip my underpants off in the park.

I was confused and scared, and I decided to run for it. I sidestepped the saucy trio before they really jumped to action, and darted down the hill away from them. What little dignity I'd regained was once again at stake, and I wasn't confident that I was going to keep it.

The girls looked fit and fast, and I was barefoot in a tiny pair of panties. Shivers slammed up and down my spine as I processed the fact that I would very likely be completely naked again in less than a few minutes.

"Shit, he's running," Cassie shouted. "Let's get him, girls!"

I ran, and the three of them took off after me. I had a very minor head start. They all laughed as they ran. They moved quickly. I cupped my hand around my crotch and ran for it. Somewhere deep down inside me, I was also undeniably turned on by this scenario.

I'd enjoyed being forced to strip by the four Russian women, and this was equally as erotic. I was an exhibitionist being chased by three hot chicks who wanted to pants me...I was in a perverted version of heaven.

"We're gonna get you," Jess laughed. "Those pants are coming off...all the way off! You're gonna have nothing!"

"You've got no chance, mate, just give up," Bec added. "There are three of us! Fuck, look at that arse! You're a real hunk, you know that? And you're gonna be a naked hunk in a second!"

"I can't wait to see his cock," Cassie laughed. "It looks like a real dangler!"

They all howled at that and kept running. Then two overweight forty-something women walking up the concrete path caught sight of what was happening and stopped to look. They spoke loudly and I heard them talking about me as I ran past them.

"Jesus, what's going on?" one asked of the other.

"I think those three girls are trying to get that guy's pants," the other replied. "A public pantsing! You don't see that every day! God, how embarrassing for him. A big muscly stud pantsed in public by a bunch of chicks. I think they're gonna get him too."

"Geez, I hope so," laughed the first woman. "I wouldn't mind seeing that guy in the nude."

"He's practically naked anyway," laughed the other woman. "But it's just a cute giggle unless you see the tackle, isn't it? Let's stay and watch. I wanna see his package."

12