Oz Beach Boy Pantsed by Joggers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran hard, but I could feel the girls gaining fast. I was desperate to keep my pants on, but they were just as desperate to take them off. I could hear their heavy breathing and their footsteps on the grass. They were getting closer.

I was fit but I was exhausted after my experience with the Russian women. My legs strained and it was difficult to run while cupping my crotch but I knew that if I let go, my dick and balls would spill out from the sides or over the top. I was in trouble.

"I've nearly got him," I heard Jess say from behind me.

She was blowing hard, her breath charging out from her lungs as she ran. I felt her fingers clawing at the back of my underpants. She got a light hold with a couple of fingers and pulled back on them. I felt the light cotton and elastic waistband of the underpants being slowly wrenched back from my butt. They pulled right out of my butt-crack and stretched back further.

"I've got him! I've got him!" Jess yelled.

The other girls were a little further back from her. I heard them laughing as they tried to breathe. Jess was the fastest of the three. She nearly had me. But I turned my body quickly to the right and Jess lost her light grip on my underpants. The waistband snapped back hard against my butt.

"Oh, shit," she fumed.

I continued to run. But with the downward slope of the damp, slippery grass, I lost my footing and stumbled. I kept running toward a small grove before the stand of trees, but I couldn't correct my course properly.

My feet continued to slip and slide. I pitched forward and knew that I was going down. I put my arms out in front of me to break my fall, and my outstretched hands hit the grass.

"He's falling," Cassie yelled. "We've got him! We've got him!"

"Quick, hurry," Jess shouted. "Keep going."

I slid down onto the grass with my arms out in front of me, and my bare torso hit the ground, followed by my legs. I basically executed a dirt dive. Bec and Jess came running hard after me, and pulled up just in front of my hands.

I felt like I was in shock. The shorter Cassie was slower and took up the rear. I could hear her footsteps pounding behind me. She yelled out to Bec and Jess.

"Grab his arms...grab onto his hands or arms or something," Cassie said, and tried to catch her breath. "Grab him! Hold him tight and I'll get his pants off from behind."

Bec and Jess got down on their knees and grabbed my wrists. Jess swiftly curled her calves around my forearm to get a better grip. Bec wasn't quite as graceful but she did the same.

I tried to pull my arms free but they had me pretty tight. I didn't want to be too aggressive with my struggles either, and I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I also kind of wanted this to happen. I'd been well and truly caught. Cassie caught up and slid onto her knees behind me.

"Woo hoo," she wailed. "We've got him, girls! Hold tight! Don't let him go."

Bec and Jess had my arms tight, and I was up slightly on my knees with my legs apart. I felt Cassie's warm hands on the side of my underpants. She dug her fingers and thumbs into the waistband and yanked downwards.

I felt the pants slide over my butt, and then felt the cool winter air on my exposed cheeks. They then cleared my butt completely. Cassie laughed wildly.

"Fuck, I've got them down" she giggled. "I can see his whole bum! It's so cute!"

I bore down with my body, and pressed my butt against my heels. The underpants stopped just at the base of my butt and held tight there. I had trapped the underpants between my butt and heels.

Bec and Jess still had my arms. The underpants still covered my dick and balls, but I knew that I wouldn't be able to keep them on for long. The girls had me and they were too determined. I was outnumbered and there was no way that I was going to be able to stay clothed.

Cassie kept wrenching at the pants, but they were trapped. With my body now in an almost sitting-on-my-knees position, they refused to go any further. The sight of my bare butt seemed to spur the gorgeous blonde on even more.

She swore violently under breath. It was like she was on heat. Cassie got more aggressive with her pulling and seemed to now just be trying to rip my underpants apart. She was desperate to get them off. But the tiny pair of underpants stuck firm.

"Hurry up, Cassie," Bec yelled. "He'll get loose! Get his pants off! We're doing our part! Rip off his fucking pants, Cassie!"

With pure physical force failing, Cassie then got crafty. I felt her warm, sweaty hand sneak between my partially spread legs. I shuddered with both fear and pleasure.

Cassie's delicate little hand took a hold of my nut sack and squeezed, not hard enough to really hurt but certainly enough to shock me and send me pitching forward to get away from her grip.

I jumped forward, releasing my underpants from the wedge that I'd created between my butt and heels. Like a true professional, Cassie quickly let go of my nuts and grabbed my ankles.

With all her strength, she then pulled back on my feet and straightened my legs out behind me. The fact that I was leaning forward after Cassie's grab of my balls made this move easier.

With Jess and Bec holding my arms and Cassie pulling my legs out, I was almost suspended in air for a few seconds. I knew what was coming. For the second time in one day, I was about to be denuded by a group of women in public.

"I've got 'em," Cassie laughed as if she was possessed. "I've got 'em! Don't worry! They're coming off!"

In an incredible feat of speed, Cassie grabbed my underpants on the sides. I felt her warm fingers against my waist. Her nimble fingers whipped them down over my butt, and then down over my thighs.

My enormous cock spilled out and hit the damp grass. My balls jiggled. As if in slow motion, I felt the underpants slide further down my thighs. The laughter from the girls grew in intensity. Cassie was focused on the job at hand. She was like some kind of pants-shredding banshee.

I tried to bend my knees to hold onto them, but Cassie was too quick. The underpants stuck around my knees for a tantalising moment, but she just pulled them up and over.

Cassie whipped them off over my calves and then ripped so hard at the ankles that she fell back on her butt comically. I twisted around and saw Cassie sitting on the grass with her legs wonderfully wide apart. She had a look of shock on her face and was holding the underpants in her right hand.

Bec and Jess laughed wildly. Cassie then laughed too. I tried to break free of the two girls. I flipped around in their grip and was face up on the grass. I could feel the dampness on my muscled butt. I was also getting aroused, and my cock started to slowly swell. I wasn't close to an actual hard-on, but I wasn't completely limp either. I was being humiliated again and it turned me on.

"He's naked," Jess howled. "Oh my god! We got him!"

"We got his pants off," Bec joined in. "We stripped him totally nude! He's got nothing!"

"We can see you naked," Jess said in a mockingly childish, sing-song voice, like she was reciting a nursery rhyme. "We can see you naked!"

Cassie laughed. She looked at the tiny underpants in her hand and then looked down at my exposed cock and balls. Her jaw dropped open. Her beautiful blue eyes went wide with surprise and delight. She obviously liked what she saw, but pretty much any woman would. I was a very well hung man.

"Oh fuck," Cassie laughed. "Look at the size of that thing! It's fucking huge!"

Now that they had me naked, Bec and Jess let go of my arms and then moved around to stand next to Cassie. I rubbed at my wrists and forearms. Now all three girls looked at my completely naked body. My cock and balls were clearly visible and swinging in the winter air.

"Oh...my...god," Jess gasped. "I've never seen anything like it!"

"Now that's what I call a cock," Bec smiled. "That is a cock and a half!"

We all froze. They were transfixed by my massive manhood. Then, without saying anything to each other, all three girls reached into the tight side-and-back pockets of their exercise pants and took out their phones.

They didn't take their eyes off me the whole time. They didn't speak to each other. They all obviously wanted a visual reminder of their own triumph and my absolute nudity. Bec, Jess and Cassie held their phones up and started snapping shots of me. I quickly stood up and covered my crotch.

"Stop that," I said. "And give me back the pants."

"It's okay, we've got plenty of shots now," Cassie smiled. "And don't worry, you've got nothing to be ashamed of, mate! You're hung like a fucking horse! God, our friends wouldn't believe us if we didn't have proof. We chased down a muscled-up hunk and pulled his pants right off him out in the open. Got them right off him too...not just pantsed him...stripped him completely nude. They'd never believe us. Oh, and these are Bec's knickers."

Cassie tossed them over to Bec, who turned them in her hand and had a good look at them. She checked the label at the back. She looked at me with a wicked smile, but then dropped it into an exaggerated frown.

"Actually, I don't think these are mine, Cassie," Bec said with mock sadness. "Mine were a different brand...much more expensive than these cheap things. Oh my god, it looks like we didn't really need to strip this poor guy after all. We humiliated him for nothing!"

"Geez, it was fun though," Jess giggled. "God, look at him, just standing there, all knock-kneed and totally starkers! All embarrassed and trying to protect his goodies from the horrible girls who dacked him! His hands barely cover that thing! Should we give him the knickers back then, Bec?"

"No, I might keep them as a souvenir," Bec smiled. "Something to remember this day with. What's he gonna do? Run after us in the nude to get them back with that big dick swinging around? Actually, he might try to club us with it or something! Or use it as a lasso! We should be careful!"

"Please give them back," I pleaded. "I'm naked here."

"No, I don't think so, mister," Cassie giggled. She then jumped toward me and landed a stinging right-hand slap to my bare butt. "I like the idea of leaving you here totally naked. A big strong guy like you...you'll be okay!"

"Yeah, me too," Bec laughed. "It's hilarious...just the thought of him trying to get back to his car with that huge dick hanging out for everyone to see...hilarious!"

Bec then slapped me hard on the butt as well. I stupidly reached around to grab my aching backside, and the lanky brunette took advantage of the situation.

She swiftly darted out her arm and wrapped her warm right hand around my cock. Bec smiled and gave it a good squeeze. I pulled away in shock. It felt great though.

I would have loved Bec to keep grabbing my cock. And her big, full, red lips would have looked great wrapped around it.

"You can't just grab my cock like that," I said indignantly. "That's not on!"

"Geez, it's a monster," Bec laughed. "I could barely get my hand around that thing!"

Jess and Cassie seemed surprised that Bec had so aggressively gone for my cock. The looks on their faces said that she'd gone just a little bit too far.

They had gotten me naked, taken some photos and had a good laugh at my expense. That thankfully appeared to be the end of it. These girls were naughty, but not complete harlots.

They obviously weren't as rapacious as the Russian tourists. I breathed a sigh of relief. If we weren't out in the open though, I would have let them do whatever they wanted with me. I would have gladly fucked all of them absolutely senseless until their eyes popped out of their collective heads.

"Well, good luck getting home," Cassie giggled. "Don't trip over your dick!"

"See you later Mr. July," Bec laughed. "Our very own personal full frontal nude centrefold! And with the photos to match! I'm going to show every girl I know! God, that body...and that cock! Those big muscles didn't do you much good though, did they? You still got stripped by three little girls!"

"I hope you don't run into any more bad girls like us!" Jess laughed. "Hopefully nobody takes advantage of you!"

With that, the three girls turned around and walked off, heading back up the hill. Bec swung the underpants back and forth in her hand teasingly. They looked over their shoulders and gave me a cheeky wave.

"Bec, you're such a sneaky bitch," I heard Cassie say. "I can't believe you actually grabbed that guy's cock! You just reached out and gave it a good ol' yank!"

"It was just so huge," she laughed. "I had to see what it felt like. I couldn't help myself!"

Bec, Jess and Cassie all laughed loudly. I also noticed that the two overweight forty-something women had watched the whole thing transpire from the walking path. They laughed and thankfully walked away too.

Now that I was left naked, the show was over. I scanned my surroundings. There was nobody else around. I ran for the stand of trees to get some cover. In amongst the shade, I was afforded some protection.

I crouched down next to a tree and planned my next move. I had to get down a small incline after the trees, cross the bottom of the concrete walking path, go down the stairs, and then run to my gear on the beach.

It was a very long way to go in the nude. There was no way that I could make it without being seen. I scanned amongst the trees for anything to cover myself with.

I considered breaking off some tree branches to cover my butt and cock, but then, about ten metres away, I spotted something nestled in among the leaves and dirt near a tree.

It was light blue and it looked like it could have been a towel. I ran over to it in desperation. It was a tiny blue towel that you'd use for a very small child. It had pictures of space ships on it. It was caked with dirt and wet leaves and looked absolutely disgusting.

The thought of putting it over my cock wasn't exactly appealing, but it was the best gift I'd ever received. I shook the towel off and quickly wrapped it around my waist. My enormous cock and hard-muscled butt were covered, but only just.

I looked vaguely ridiculous, but I wasn't naked, and that's all that mattered. Once again, I had regained some semblance of dignity and modesty.

I walked hurriedly down to the beach, and got a few strange looks along the way. I darted across the path, ran down the stairs, and hit the welcoming sand of the beach.

Then I saw my bag and clothes. I almost cried with relief as I ran toward them. I pulled on my t-shirt and then slipped on my shorts under the matted towel. A huge smile spread across my sweat-stained face.

For an exhibitionist, I'd never been so happy to put on my clothes...

12