Oz Beach Boy Pegged by Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The French schoolteacher wanted to humiliate and ruin me completely, and not for my own enjoyment.

She'd made it abundantly clear that this was not designed to be a sexually satisfying experience for me. I was not supposed to enjoy this.

Unfortunately, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol had picked the wrong guy to blackmail and sexually dominate: I was getting off on it.

To a cackling chorus of wild, feverish laughter and unbridled whooping and hollering, I felt Jacqueline slamming repeatedly into my butt, the dildo sliding in and out of me with increasing speed.

The friction and feeling of penetration was titillating, and my skin tingled and pulsated in response.

"How do you like it, bitch?" Jacqueline howled. "Not such a big man now, are you? Fucked in the butt like a woman! Like a bitch! You fucking little bitch! How does it feel having me inside you, young lady?"

"Aargh," I groaned, trying to mask my enjoyment. "Get off me..."

"The mare has mounted the stallion," Jacqueline yelled. "And after you're broken completely, I will drag you around on a leash, my beautiful gelding!"

As the French schoolteacher rode me harder, my cock stiffened completely to its full 31cm. I had a full-blown erection, and it would be hard to hide.

As Jacqueline pushed into me, my stiff cock then became wedged between two of the plush pillows beneath me at the top of her bed. It felt amazing.

The demented dominatrix's heated thrusting forced my hips to move back and forth, which involuntarily made my cock slide in and out of the gap in the tightly packed pillows.

The silky friction caused by the sensation of the slick fabric rubbing against my cock was incredibly arousing.

Unbeknownst to Jacqueline, she was effectively forcing me to fuck her pillows, and it was driving me absolutely wild.

My mammoth boner raged. I couldn't believe the profoundly bizarre experience that was unfolding.

I was desperately trying to suppress an erection, but it had actually been made worse by the accidental and highly sexual friction being caused by my cock's movement in and out of the pillows.

I was getting hotter and hotter with every sleazy second. I was prone to premature ejaculation when I was highly aroused, and there was no way I'd be able to tamp this orgasm down.

Jacqueline's constant belittling of me only made it sexier. She had driven me into a highly confused but equally aroused state.

"Oh, yes," she yelled, and thrust into me even harder. "You like it, little girl? You like it, baby? Maybe I'll make you suck it next! Let's see you give head, young lady! After I'm finished with your butt, you can suck my cock!"

Jacqueline was getting more and more emotionally heightened with each thrust of her dildo-driving hips.

Initially composed and dignified, the French schoolteacher was becoming increasingly course and profane, the sense of power obviously unhinging her to deleterious effect.

Jacqueline continued to butt-fuck me, laughing the whole time. I groaned loudly as my cock slid in and out of the pillows with her rolling movements.

The feeling of effectively fucking the pillows while being fucked myself was truly incredible.

I shuddered and shook with little control. I felt the all too familiar surge of an uncontrollable orgasm rolling through me. My entire body felt tense and on edge, and my cock hardened to rock-like levels.

"Oh my god," I moaned, unmistakably in the throes of an orgasm. "Oh my god...oh no! No! No!"

I couldn't stop it. It had hold of me. I was coming. Semen blasted out of my cock, shooting forth with staggering force.

My body rocked and shook, and I heard the splatting sound of my milky jism hitting Jacqueline's bedsheets. It spurted out again, and then again, and then again.

Sweat poured down my face and onto my throat. I was turned on but utterly terrified about what would happen next.

"What is going on?" Jacqueline yelled. "Why are you moaning like that? What the fuck are you doing? What the fuck is going on?"

With a powerful feeling of closure, the French schoolteacher drew back and pulled the dildo out of me.

With surprising force, I felt my butt-hole almost shut with a bang. Jacqueline dragged herself off me, and then quickly jumped off the bed.

She moved to my side, and looked down desperately at my crotch. Unable to see my cock, Jacqueline wrenched her pillows out from under me and threw them onto the floor.

Their desperate removal instantly revealed the big, guilty, pearly puddle that I'd left on the bedsheets.

My limp penis was also now clearly in view, and I could still feel some final globs of semen dropping out of it.

Jacqueline looked back and forth from my sweat-stained face to the mess on her bed, her face twisted in anger, frustration and confusion.

Her pouty red lips trembled and her one visible eye was wide and animated with rage.

"What have you done?" Jacqueline yelled. "You enjoyed this? You enjoyed being fucked in the arsehole? You had an erection? And you spilled your man-filth all over my bed? You pervert! You fucking pervert! This made you ejaculate?"

"I couldn't help it," I replied desperately. "I couldn't help it...my cock was stuck in the pillows...it was like I was fucking them...you kept riding me so hard...it made my hips move..."

"Fuck you," Jacqueline screamed. "You were not supposed to enjoy this! This was not meant to be fun for you! You were not supposed to come! You hateful pervert! This was not supposed to happen! This was supposed to destroy you! You have ruined everything! Fuck you!"

I craned my neck to see Jacqueline raising her right arm, redirecting her efforts from slapping her belt against my hip to striking me across the back with it.

The dildo stood out horribly from her PVC-clad hips. Her face remained contorted in anger. She was furious, and I was becoming increasingly terrified.

With violent, uncontrolled aggression, Jacqueline then started to repeatedly lash me across the back.

Again, I felt the hard leather of the folded-over belt sting and slap against my already brutalised skin and muscles. I screamed in protest.

"I'm sorry," I yelled. "It was an accident! I didn't mean to come on your sheets!"

"You enjoyed it," Jacqueline screamed in response. "You pervert! You liked being sodomised! What kind of man would enjoy that? I will do things to you now that you won't enjoy, you bitch!"

Jacqueline then attacked me with the belt in a wild, crazed flourish, slashing it across my battered back again and again.

She also swung it down across both my shoulders, and as the belt landed with an almighty slap, I felt it sling over my back and sting my chest as well.

I then felt three violent lashes across my red-raw, already violated butt. The pain became almost unbearable, until Jacqueline finally became tired, and then thankfully dropped the belt, letting it fall to the floor.

"Thank god," I moaned. "You've stopped...please..."

"Stopped?" Jacqueline fumed. "I'm just beginning, you pervert!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Jacqueline unbuckling the strap-on dildo. She pulled it awkwardly off her hips.

The French schoolteacher stepped out of it clumsily, momentarily losing her balance and teetering on her high heels.

Jacqueline eventually righted herself, and a look of obvious embarrassment played across her face.

Once again, Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol's perfectly and theatrically fabricated dominatrix façade had cracked to reveal the uncertain woman underneath.

Then, with quiet deliberation and concentration, she asserted herself again, and slowly began to wrap the studded leather belts of the strap-on around the dildo itself.

I was confused and horrified about what Jacqueline was going to do next. Was she going to fuck me with the leather-and-stud wrapped dildo?

There was no way that she'd be able to get that thing into my butt, no matter how much baby oil she squirted into it.

A wicked smile spread across Jacqueline's sweaty face, her moist cheeks now smeared with her running eye make-up.

She slowly raised her arm up into the air above me. I now realised what Jacqueline planned to do with the leather-and-stud wrapped dildo.

Thanks to my uncontrollable sexual urges and the crazy but undeniably attractive French woman who had stoked them up, I was now in even more trouble.

Jacqueline was going to use the solid plastic dildo as a club to beat me with. Once again, I was well and truly fucked.

"You fucking lunatic," I screamed over my shoulder. "You psycho!"

"Fuck you," Jacqueline sneered with menace. "You ruined everything!"

She then swung her arm down powerfully, and my left shoulder exploded in pain.

The blunt force of the blow penetrated through to my muscle and bone while the metal studs on the leather straps bit hard into my flesh. I screamed in pain.

Jacqueline struck me in the shoulder again with the weaponised dildo, and then hit me in the back.

Her movements became increasingly frantic and less controlled. She rained a series of blows down upon me, but they hit with less force this time, and felt more like hard slaps than serious strikes.

In her frenzy, however, Jacqueline landed two crazed blows to my head, which sent me spinning.

I slumped forward against the wall, my head resting on the cool concrete. I was dazed but not seriously hurt.

I grew up in a variety of foster homes and state institutions (some good and some horrendous), so I'd been in my fair share of fights over the years.

I also played rugby at high school, so dealing with body blows was nothing new.

In the past, however, I had been able to defend myself and fight back. This was obviously very different.

I knew that Jacqueline was now well and truly out of control. If she kept hitting me with the dildo with such unchecked and volatile aggression, I was going to find myself seriously and possibly irreversibly fucked up.

The French schoolteacher had promised not to do me any serious, long-lasting physical damage, but that was when she was still operating under some sense of reason and composure.

That was when she was in control, of both me and her own emotions. She was now a prisoner to her rage, and I was well and truly on the wrong end of it.

Jacqueline hit me in the back of the head again with the leather-and-stud wrapped dildo, and the pain reverberated through my skull and then down my neck.

I desperately struggled to right myself and remain focused, but my mind was becoming increasingly muddled.

I heard Jacqueline breathing heavily, obviously exhausted by all of the violent pounding that she'd done with her arm, throwing all of her weight and power behind the blows.

She was tired, and appeared to be done. I then heard the growl of her cracked voice and felt her hot breath as the French schoolteacher bent down close to my ear.

"Maybe I will fucking do it," Jacqueline snarled threateningly in her now not-so-charming French accent. "Maybe I will chop off that big fucking cock of yours...and your big fucking balls too! They're so precious to you...let's see how you live without them. A big macho man walking around without his cock and balls! I don't fucking care anymore. You ruined everything, you hateful fuck. You will pay! You will pay for everything...with your fucking cock and balls!"

Being chained, humiliated and sodomised may have forced me to accept my seriously submissive tendencies, but I wasn't about to let the now profoundly deranged Ms. Jacqueline Chabrol chop off my cock and balls...no fucking way...that was not part of this whole crazy deal...

12