Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid

Story Info
Matt sets up his lesbian bestie at a beach picnic...
6.7k words
4.67
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This is a gentle lesbian romance story in which my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) sets up his lesbian best friend and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton with an Aboriginal comic book artist. This story features lesbian sex scenes and a little incidental CFNM. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are completely fictional and over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every themed Literotica category. This entry: "Lesbian Sex".

---------------------------------------

It was a mild, sunny winter's day in Sydney, Australia. Darby Hamilton looked at the big, long, thick penis of her best friend and one-time foster brother, Matt, and had one lone, solitary thought: I never want one of those things anywhere near my vagina again. Darby Hamilton preferred girls...and she always would.

Her straight, shoulder-length blonde hair topped with a baseball cap, and her deep green eyes hidden by large dark sunglasses, 25-year-old Darby Hamilton enjoyed the feeling of the warm winter sun on her face as she sat on the sand of Little Congwong Beach.

"Come in, Darby," the completely naked Matt said with an encouraging smile. "Just go nude...we're all friends here...don't be shy. It's okay."

"No way," Darby replied with a good-natured scowl, and looked at Matt's heavily muscled and fully nude body. "That is not happening, Matt...no way, no how. It's too cold, and I'm not getting naked."

Though Little Congwong Beach got busy on summer weekends, it was very quiet in winter, even on the weekend. Separated from the larger, neighbouring Congwong Beach by a walking track and rocky outcropping, the more secluded Little Congwong Beach was frequented by nudists, including exhibitionist Matt, who liked to parade in front of the groups of women who would occasionally make their way to the beach for a sly look at the naked men.

With a nice, clear, relatively warm day forecast, Darby and some of her friends had joined Matt and one of his mates, along with some of the friends of his girlfriend, Odessa, for what the disparate group of new acquaintances had cheekily branded the "Fuck, We Wish It Was Summer Picnic."

26-year-old Matt sold Little Congwong Beach as the venue to the disparate group of picnickers, pitching its solitude as its biggest strength, which would allow them to pretty much have the small strip of sand and water all to themselves. Matt was right: Little Congwong Beach was deserted and beautiful, and it was pretty much all theirs for the day.

"Come on, get nude...it'll be fun," Matt pleaded.

"Yeah, for you," Darby responded with a laugh, and rubbed at her heavily tattooed forearms. "You're an exhibitionist! You love getting your gear off!"

Making the most of the unseasonably and surprisingly warm winter weather, Matt and Odessa had arranged a day of summery activities: a big spread of food on a huge blanket on the sand, games of frisbee and beach soccer, slightly chilly sunbathing, and, per Matt's suggestion and encouragement, nude swimming.

Unsurprisingly, not everyone went for this option. An admitted exhibitionist and sex addict, Matt stripped off completely naked immediately, but the staggeringly beautiful Odessa and others went down to their bathing suits instead. Darby was a little disappointed...she kind of wanted to see the luscious, hot-bodied Odessa in the nude.

A few did, however, join Matt in full nudity. His perpetually stoned buddy and occasional drug dealer Jackson Monteith was happy to flaunt his lean body and average-looking penis, as was Darby's forty-something gay friend Andre, obviously unconcerned about being so horribly shown up by two younger, far fitter men with considerably larger penises.

Knowing the notoriously lecherous Andre, Darby smiled to herself, his nudity was most likely just a ploy to get him closer to the younger, more handsome naked men in their happy picnic group. Darby's shy, quiet male friend, Micah, meanwhile, remained fully clothed and completely covered up.

Darby was very, very happy, meanwhile, to see that Odessa's beautiful female friend, Callie Jessup, had also opted to go naked. The stunning twenty-something Aboriginal woman looked even better without her tight jeans and black, indigenous-flag-emblazoned hoodie.

Incredibly, strikingly alluring, Callie's dark, slightly wavy hair hung down way past her strong shoulders, and her face was incredibly sweet, her eyes a deep soulful brown, her nose charmingly wide, and her lips big and full.

A self-proclaimed fitness nut, Callie's dark-skinned body was long, lean and lightly muscled. Her stomach was a hard, taut, flat expanse of tight ridges, while her breasts were firm and mid-sized with large, dark areolae and nipples. Her pubic hair was groomed into a thin, black strip. Callie Jessup was gorgeous, and Darby's heart fluttered a little as she watched her.

Callie's confidence was also incredibly appealing. She was cool, friendly and funny, and when Matt suggested everyone get naked, she'd very casually agreed, and then quickly peeled off all of her clothes, not even hesitating when she got to her sports bra and underpants.

Callie walked down toward the water with a lithe, lissom grace, her arms and legs moving smoothly in concert. Callie laughed and chatted with the swim-suited Odessa, who walked beside her. Darby couldn't keep her eyes off the divine Callie Jessup...she was besotted.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" Matt asked with a cheeky smile. "You like her, don't you? Darby...you like Callie Jessup, yeah?"

"Shut up, Matt," Darby said bashfully. "Come on...don't be a smartarse..."

"You know she's a lesbian, yeah?" Matt asked. "And she's single too...just like you, Darby."

"Um, no...I didn't know Callie was a lesbian, no," a quietly elated Darby responded with a shy smile. "She is beautiful...she really is."

"Your gaydar wasn't working?" Matt asked with a giggle. "I know it's never been too reliable...you didn't know?"

"No, I didn't...I think my gaydar is permanently damaged or something," Darby responded with a frown. "I need to get that shit repaired."

"Look, I'll introduce you properly after we've had a swim," Matt said warmly. "I know you've said hello, but I'll get you two together for a chat. I know you can be a little bit shy, Darby. Let me help. Callie's really, really nice...I think you'll like her...she's really sweet."

"Okay, Matt...okay then," Darby said quietly. "But don't be a dick about it, okay? A bit of subtlety, huh?"

"You know me...I'm always subtle," Matt said with a smile.

"Says the guy on the beach naked with his dick nearly down to his knees," Darby said and shook her head. "Yeah, real subtle, Matt."

Both abandoned by their respective mothers as young children, Darby and Matt had gone through hell as teenagers while in the foster "care" of Stewart and Sharon Whittington, two profoundly awful and utterly repugnant human beings who made the lives of all those under their care an absolute misery. They shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near kids, let alone registered as foster carers.

Darby and Matt tried hard to protect each other, not always succeeding, but at least occasionally making life slightly better for one another. When a kindly neighbour finally reported Stewart and Sharon Whittington for what they had done -- and for what they were still doing -- Darby and Matt were fostered out separately to new families, but they remained in constant contact with each other.

Darby and Matt forged an extraordinary bond of friendship that would likely remain unbreakable for the rest of their lives. They looked out for each other, and had a lot of laughs too. They were like brother and sister, confidantes and one-person support systems in a world often filled with pain, sadness, neglect and confusion.

An undiagnosed sex addict and exhibitionist, Matt was completely open about his very, very sordid sex life, which often shocked the considerably more conservative Darby. Despite his many, many hook-ups, Matt was no misogynist, and Darby really loved him. She even liked to have a bit of naughty fun with him too.

Most years on Christmas Day -- when Darby has traditionally held a party for her friends, most of whom have horribly fractured or non-existent relationships with their families -- Matt usually ends up stripped down to his underwear or at least bare-chested for her friends' amusement and entertainment. Forty-something Andre usually and very loudly cheerleads Matt into it.

While her besties -- a fun mix of lesbian and bisexual women, and gay men -- absolutely love the complete and utter naughtiness of it all, Darby usually just sighs with indifference at the sight of Matt's extraordinary nude or near-nude body, which she is now far more familiar with than she would like.

Matt, however, had been in a relationship with his gorgeous neighbour, Odessa Prince, for several months now, and Darby was very, very happy for him. She hoped having a girlfriend might get Matt to curb his often-deranged sexual ways. Odessa seemed to be okay with Matt getting naked in front of other people, as long as they kept their hands off him. This slightly kinky arrangement seemed to be working.

Darby really liked Odessa, and she sincerely hoped that she and Matt would be happy together. Darby, however, liked Odessa even more now that Matt's lovely girlfriend had brought a truly divine lesbian to the "Fuck, We Wish It Was Summer Picnic" in the gorgeous form of Callie Jessup.

Smiling appreciatively, Darby watched as Callie emerged totally nude from the cold water of Little Congwong Beach, her long hair wet and her nipples excitingly erect and sharp from the obvious chill of the ocean. Beads of water rolled down Callie's dark, smooth skin. She looked like a goddess in a beach paradise.

Completely nude and dripping wet, a smiling Matt followed closely behind Callie, while Odessa, Andre and Jackson were still swimming happily in the chilly water. Matt grabbed a towel and began to dry his longish hair and bare torso, his penis swaying ridiculously, before motioning over to Darby with his hand.

"Hey, Darby," Matt called out, "can you get Callie a towel, please? That water's pretty cold."

"Yeah, sure," Darby responded, and grabbed a towel, quickly shaking it free of sand, and then handing it gently to the approaching Callie.

"Thanks, Darby," Callie said and smiled. "The water's great...you should go in."

"Oh, it's just too cold," Darby said and made a theatrical shivering sound and movement. "I can't do it...I just can't."

"Hey, Darby, you know Callie here is kind of famous?" Matt asked, and walked up toward the two women, thankfully wrapping his towel around his waist and covering up his ridiculous penis and even more ridiculous testicles. "She's been on TV."

"It was just a Sunday afternoon arts programme," Callie quickly said with a laugh. "Probably about five people saw it. It's really no big deal."

"Yeah, but you were on it because you're such a gifted creator," Matt said, his big muscles rippling in the sun. "And you were on NITV too! Don't be so modest! You see, Darby, Callie is the writer and illustrator of an amazing indie comic book series. Odessa absolutely loves it. It's really cool."

"Oh, wow," Darby responded with a smile. "Tell me about it...what's it called?"

"It's called Kadaicha Woman," Callie replied. "It's about an Aboriginal woman who becomes imbued with the magical powers of an ancient Kadaicha Man...part of being a Kadaicha Man is dispensing justice and executing the guilty, but she fights against that, and tries not to kill. She's an Aboriginal superhero."

"That sounds amazing," a sincerely fascinated Darby enthused. "I love the sound of that. Has it been doing well?"

"It's doing okay," Callie replied. "Good reviews, not bad sales...but some of the blackfellas don't like it because it's about a female Kadaicha Man, and you're not supposed to have that. It's only supposed to be a man...and I don't like that. I'll fight the patriarchy wherever it is and whatever colour it is...black, white, yellow, brown...I don't care."

"I like your style," Darby said with a shy smile.

Matt hung around for a few moments while Darby and Callie animatedly spoke, and obviously once he was confident their conversation was going well, the bare-chested twenty-something slowly inched away, not wanting his exit to be too obvious.

Before Darby knew it, Matt was sitting on the sand and chatting to Odessa and her other friend, the also very attractive Jean Zappia, who was apparently an artist of some renown, and something of a controversial cause celebre.

"So, is Matt your brother?" Callie asked. "You don't look alike..."

"Oh, no," Darby responded quickly. "We're not biologically related, we just lived with the same foster parents for a while...we're best friends. We love each other. Our experience there was a nightmare, but we got each other through it. Meeting each other was the upshot to our whole sorry ordeal. We both then grew up in a variety of foster homes and state institutions...I didn't have the best childhood, Callie...it was horrible."

"I'm really sorry," Callie said sincerely. "I didn't mean to trigger you. I'm sorry."

"That's okay," Darby said with a smile. "Don't worry about it. How about you, Callie?"

"I had both parents, and they were good to me," Callie replied. "They didn't have a lot of money, but I was a pretty happy kid...no real complaints. I grew up in Macksville up north...it wasn't too bad. I'm a Gumbaynggir woman."

Under the surprisingly warm winter sun and clear blue sky, Darby and Callie chatted happily for nearly half an hour on the sand while everyone else went about their faux-summery business around them.

The now thankfully shorts-wearing but still bare-chested Matt and Jackson smoked a massive joint down by the water, while Odessa and Jean showed off their utterly perfect bodies in their sexy one-piece swimsuits while throwing a frisbee on the sand.

The worldly and ever-dapper Andre had also thankfully put his pants back on and was walking along the shoreline with Darby's asexual friend Micah, more than likely offering him a few choice pieces of advice derived from his very eventful life as a gay man and criminal lawyer.

Still wonderfully nude, Callie dried her hair with a towel as she and Darby chatted, her firm breasts swaying sexily with the movement. Darby had to use all of her will power not to openly stare at Callie's lithe, lovely body, obviously toned to perfection by plenty of physical activity.

Very excitingly, Callie seemed in no hurry whatsoever to put her clothes back on, or to even cover herself with her towel. To Darby's seasoned eye for exhibitionists -- which was cultivated by her longtime friendship with serial pants-dropper Matt -- Callie appeared to actually enjoy being naked in front of other people. She clearly liked to show off her body, and Darby was the very happy recipient of this character quirk. It was a real turn-on.

Darby told the happily naked Callie all about her job as a reservations manager for a high-profile luxury hotel chain, and spoke with even greater enthusiasm about the volunteer work she did in her spare time for a non-profit organisation that provided emotional and practical support to gay, lesbian, trans and non-binary teens.

"You're a good lesbian," Callie said with a smile.

"You knew I was a lesbian?" Darby asked. "You could tell?"

"I thought so, but Matt told me too," Callie said with a giggle. "He's trying to set us up...it's really obvious, but it's kinda cute too. He's a nice guy...not enough of those around."

"Yeah, he told me you were a lesbian," Darby said with a smile.

"I need to be a better lesbian though, I guess, like you," Callie said with a sigh. "I'm a bit more focused on being a good black girl at the moment."

"That's great," Darby said with a smile. "I'm just in one major minority group...it makes my decisions and commitments a bit more straightforward."

Callie explained to Darby how she worked in commercial graphic design to support both her interests as a comic book writer and illustrator, and also her desire to help those in the Aboriginal community. Callie convened sport and arts programmes for disadvantaged indigenous youth, and helped out with various non-profit support groups.

Callie was also into sport and physical activity in a major way, frequently running, swimming, gym-training, and playing competitive basketball, touch-football, soccer and hockey throughout the year. She was a real action woman.

This was one area in which Darby and Callie had absolutely nothing in common. Carrying a few extra kilos, Darby was no fan of sport and exercise, and had to frequently rebuff the super-fit Matt's suggestions to go for a walk, run, or swim. Most of Darby's personal interests involved a complete lack of significant movement or physical activity.

"Hey, Darby, would you like to go for a walk?" Callie said with a warm smile, and then dropped her towel on the sand, standing completely nude. "We could go and have a look over on the rocks on that side of the beach over there?"

"Um, yeah," Darby smiled shyly in response. "That would be really nice, Callie."

"One thing though, sister," Callie smiled a little wickedly. "You gotta take off those jeans, babe. I know you might not want to go naked like me, but at least take off your jeans so you can walk in the water and get a little sun, huh? Come on, Darby..."

"Okay then," Darby said after a lengthy pause. "Alright..."

Looking around slightly furtively for no real reason, Darby unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans, wrenched them down her tattooed legs, and then off over her bare feet. She dropped them on top of her bag, and then stood in front of Callie in just her t-shirt and black, boy-leg underpants, which rated about a 3 on the sexy scale.

"You look cute," Callie said with a smile. "You look much more comfortable now."

"Yeah, it feels more...summery," Darby said. "Let's go."

"I like your ink," Callie commented as they started to walk. "Nice art..."

"Thanks," Darby responded. "I'm addicted...I'll probably get more."

Half-clad Darby and completely nude Callie walked down the sand away from the large picnic rug and the pile of bags, and toward the cold, crystal clear water. The two girls chatted freely and warmly as they walked, with Callie providing a deeper dive into the themes and plotlines behind her Kadaicha Woman comic book series. The cold water lapped at their bare feet and ankles.

Darby smiled at Matt as she passed him on the shore, where he was laughing and smoking with Jackson. As thick streams of weed smoke gushed out of his mouth, Matt gave Darby a very warm smile, and an ever so slight nod of his head, very slyly communicating his obvious approval.

Odessa and Jean also smiled knowingly at Darby and Callie as they passed by them on the sand, though Andre and Micah looked a little confused to see Callie still completely naked, her tight glutes tensing as she walked and her breasts lightly swaying from side to side. Caught up in their own conversation, the two men had failed to see Darby and Callie chatting for so long on the sand.

"This must look weird, eh?" Callie asked with a wink, and then looked down at her nude body. "It's like you're a colonial walking along the beach with a naked native girl after you've just landed on country."