Oz Beach Boy Plays Picnic Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god," Darby laughed, and then visibly blushed. "All I know is that it's just very, very sexy. You have an extraordinary body, Callie. You're so beautiful. I know you work hard on it."

"Thank you, that's very nice of you to say...I work hard on my body, yeah," Callie responded, the sand squeaking under her feet. "My body is indeed my temple. You're beautiful too, Darby."

"Thank you," Darby said. "Are we the same age? I'm 25."

"I'm 28," Callie replied with a smile. "Close enough..."

Darby and Callie walked right to the end of the beach, and then sloshed through a small patch of cold ocean water until they hit the expansive trail of rock that spread out into the sea at the northern end of Little Congwong Beach.

The two women looked around them as they walked, taking in the rock formations and thick swathes of trees that grew high and looming behind them. There were outcroppings, rock shelters, and small caves everywhere, while the water spread out beside them as birds squawked in the clear, blue, sunny sky.

"I think this is a cruise spot," Callie said, and subtly motioned with her chin toward two naked men -- one in his fifties, and one in his twenties -- kissing passionately and feeling each other up behind a large outcropping of rock. "Most nude beaches are."

"This is the first one I've ever been to," Darby responded shyly. "I'm pretty reserved...I'm not a wild girl."

"You've been with other women though, eh?" Callie asked gently. "You've had girlfriends?"

"Yep, I've had a few girlfriends," Darby replied. "And a couple of one-offs...not a whole lot, but I'm no virgin."

"Did you do guys first, or did you always know?" Callie asked, again gently, and without a trace of pushiness. "Have you had sex with Matt? He's very handsome...and that body..."

"Oh, no," Darby replied, and almost winced. "We're like brother and sister...geez, no way. No way! But, yes, I slept with a few guys once I turned eighteen, and it didn't take me long to realise it wasn't for me."

"Yep, one dick inside me and I was out," Callie said with a big laugh. "I didn't like it. It's been girls ever since. I've got my team, and I'm never swapping back."

"Yep, me too," Darby said, smiling warmly. "No more guys for me! Um...have you been with many women, Callie? If you don't mind me asking?"

"I've had my fair share," Callie replied with a wicked giggle, "but I'm no slut. Geez, what a great day, huh? What a beautiful day. It's like summer, but without the burn. I love it. It's been nice spending it with you."

"Yeah, you too...um, would you like to, um...sit down and talk?" Darby asked. "There's a beautiful spot over there. We could lie in the sun by the water...it's lovely."

Darby pointed over to a small ring of rocks positioned right near a small surge of water. It was private and picturesque, which is just what Darby needed. She had become highly aroused by the sight of the warm winter sun shining down on Callie's dark, smooth bare skin, and she had to act on it.

Though naturally reserved, Darby was deeply, profoundly attracted to Callie, and was desperate to feel the beautiful Aboriginal woman's soft lips on hers. The continued sight of Callie's naked body was having a truly heady effect on Darby, and she almost felt literally weak at the knees.

"That's a great idea, Darby," Callie replied with a knowing smile. "That's a really great idea. Let's go."

Darby watched with an intensifying sense of arousal as Callie moved off quickly ahead, her long, dark hair swaying across her bare shoulders, and the muscles in her bare butt and thighs tightening and flexing as she easily and gracefully navigated her way across the rocks.

The pleasing winter sun glinting off her deep, lively, dark brown eyes, Callie looked back over her toned right shoulder as she moved, and then gave Darby a wide, warm smile, inviting the twenty-something blonde to follow and join her amongst the secluded ring of rocks.

To Darby's excited eye, Callie looked like she literally couldn't get there quickly enough. There was something sweet and hot sizzling and coursing between the two young women. Darby was more attracted to Callie -- both physically and emotionally -- than she had been to another woman for quite some time. Her entire body tingled and vibrated in anticipation of what was to come.

Darby smiled to herself. Though Matt was a sleazy exhibitionist and sex addict whose ribald behaviour often shocked, disturbed and disgusted her, Darby was now even more fond of her one-time foster brother for bringing the beautiful Callie Jessup into her usually insular and decidedly non-expansive orbit.

As Darby moved across the rocks slightly uncertainly, Callie stood waiting for her in the circle of rocks, her long, dark hair hanging down over her bare breasts, and her lithe legs crossed alluringly at the knees, making a perfect frame of her thin strip of black pubic hair.

Creating an even more sexually alluring image, Callie smiled and then slowly raised her lightly muscled arms high up above her head, causing her hair to ride up and reveal not just her perfectly shaped breasts, but also her silky smooth, perfectly waxed armpits.

Though a lot of lesbians -- and indeed several of her previous lovers and girlfriends -- liked to let their body hair grow thick and wild, hirsute women were not of particular appeal to Darby. It was no deal-breaker, but if she had her choice, the twenty-something blonde would opt for a smooth, well-groomed woman over a hairy one any day.

While Darby's tattoos and aversion to make-up prevented her from ever being labelled a "lipstick lesbian", she didn't like the more hard-edged look either. Darby was somewhere in between, with her shoulder-length hair and smooth skin, but decidedly non-glamourous wardrobe of t-shirts, jeans, boots and sneakers.

Enjoying the feel of the mild winter sun on her bare legs and the back of her neck, Darby smiled warmly at Callie, and then finally stepped through the ring of large rocks, joining the beautiful young Aboriginal woman, who looked her up and down, and then dropped her head, giggling nervously.

"Kiss me, Darby," Callie said quietly, lifting her head back up to look Darby right in the eye. "I want you to kiss me, Darby."

Darby took off her baseball cap, and moved quickly toward Callie. The women embraced warmly and with great passion. Their lips then mashed together, and Darby and Callie finally kissed, their tongues swirling and circling around each other, as their hands began to eagerly move in exploration.

Darby was excited by the feel of Callie's gorgeous breasts pushing up against hers through her t-shirt, and the sensation of their smooth, bare legs rubbing and sliding together as they got closer and closer. Darby ran her hands all over Callie's bare back and shoulders.

Darby and Callie kissed and kissed and kissed, their bodies pulled in tight, their breasts heaving, their crotches bumping lewdly up against each other, their breathing heavy, and their light, heady moaning getting increasingly louder as their excitement grew and grew. Darby felt herself moistening, way quicker than she ever had before.

After many, many, many minutes of warm, sweet, sexy, passionate kissing, Callie finally pulled away from Darby. The women smiled warmly at each other with a mix of surprise, affection, and rich emotion. Darby was excited, and loving every minute of it.

Callie gently removed Darby's sunglasses, and dropped them on the rocks next to her discarded baseball cap. With a smile, Callie took hold of the hem of Darby's t-shirt, and then slowly pulled it up over her soft, pale belly until she got to her big breasts. Callie then pulled the t-shirt out, up and over the large orbs, and Darby raised her arms in assistance. Callie pulled Darby's t-shirt up over her arms and head, and then gracefully removed it completely.

Clad in just her black, boy-leg underpants and supportive black sports bra, Darby watched as the naked Callie laid her t-shirt down with her cap and sunglasses. Always slightly self-conscious about her body, Darby's anxiety was quelled by the look of genuine appreciation on Callie's pretty face.

"You're beautiful, Darby," Callie said. "You're a sexy white girl. I really like you, Darby."

"I like you too," Callie said, and then pulled her black sports bra up over her breasts. "You're sweet and gorgeous."

Callie smiled as Darby's big, heavy breasts flopped out from beneath the thick, cotton bra, swaying sexily from side to side as they landed at the top of her slightly fleshy abdomen. Darby dropped her bra on the ground, and then stood with her tattooed seearms at her sides, letting Callie look at her.

The two women embraced again, their exposed breasts pushing against each other, warm, bare, soft flesh on warm, bare, soft flesh. Their arms entwined, and Callie's hands were all over Darby's naked back. With a quiet moan, the twenty-something blonde shivered with sensual delight at Callie's gentle but eager touch.

Again, they kissed and kissed and kissed, until Callie ran her right hand down Darby's soft mid-section, and then finally, right into the blonde twenty-something's black, boy-leg underpants. Darby flinched with surprise and delight as she felt Callie's fingers in amongst her pubic hair.

"You okay, babe?" Callie asked, momentarily breaking their kiss. "You're alright with this?"

"Oh, yes," Darby replied. "Don't stop, Callie...please, don't stop...touch me...I'm yours."

"We're ours, Darby," Callie said quietly. "We're ours..."

A huge groan escaped from Darby's mouth as she felt Callie's fingers move through her pubic hair and then into her vulva, her sensitive lips gently pried apart, and jolts of sensual electricity shooting through her body as she eventually felt her clitoris being expertly stimulated.

As Callie worked Darby's womanhood with the fingers of her right hand, she used her left hand to drag the blonde twenty-something's black, boy-leg underpants down over her hips and then onto her legs, exposing her entire crotch to the mild winter sun. Darby gasped as she was finally stripped completely nude, her underpants eventually puddling around her ankles until she stepped out of them.

Now both completely naked, Darby and Callie continued to passionately kiss, their bodies pushing sexily into each other. After a few more moments, Callie slid her fingers out of Darby's wet vulva, and used her hands to gently guide them both down onto the rocks. Moaning and groaning quietly, both women were soon lying in each other's arms, their bare backs, butts and hips scraping slightly on the rocks beneath them.

Callie kissed Darby's neck and fondled her bare breasts with wild abandon, working the soft flesh of the large mounds and plucking at their large areolae and erect nipples, making them even stiffer and sharper.

"Oh, my god, yes," Darby muttered as Callie expertly licked her nipples, her long tongue snaking its way all over them. "Suck my tits! Yes!"

Darby moaned and almost hummed with enjoyment as Callie licked and sucked on her big breasts, the beautiful Aboriginal woman's long, highly mobile tongue flicking effortlessly across the tender, raised skin of Darby's areolae and then all over her fully erect nipples. Callie worked hard on Darby, her tongue moving at a frantic pace, while her hands slid all over the blonde twenty-something's mid-section.

Her eyes opening and closing in sensual pleasure, Darby looked up at the winter sun as Callie's tongue slid down her abdomen. Darby then felt Callie gently push her legs apart, and seconds later her groin exploded with pleasure as she felt Callie's tongue inside her and then on her clitoris.

"Aaaaah," Darby moaned loudly. "Oh, Callie...oh, Callie...yes...yes..."

Callie spread Darby's vulva wide open with her fingers to give her even more access, and then pushed her tongue and lips in even further, applying more and more pressure to Darby's clitoris, flicking and licking at it urgently.

Callie tongued Darby's throbbing clitoris, and then traced around the sensitive edges of her labia, kissing and licking her in turn. Darby moaned quietly and thrust her crotch excitedly into Callie's eager, beautiful face.

Darby felt herself getting wetter and wetter with every flick of Callie's expert tongue, and feelings of intense excitement and pleasure coursed through her entire body. Darby writhed and moved sensually on the rocks while moaning continually and bucking her hips into Callie's face.

Smiling joyously, her body warmed by both the mild winter sun and Callie's expert erotic attentions, Darby was incredibly aroused by the feeling of Callie's tongue darting around furiously inside her, and after a few more glorious minutes, she unmistakably felt herself starting to climax.

"Aaaaaaaargh," Darby moaned. "Oh, my god, I'm coming..."

As Callie continued to keenly lick her clitoris, Darby's womanly juices slid from between her legs, while her sweaty, completely naked body exploded and shook with intense feelings of sexual ecstasy.

The big, full-throttle orgasm roared through Darby like a sensual wave. She'd never had sex in the outdoors before, let alone climaxed, and the combination of the sun on her body and Callie's tongue inside her was amazing.

"Oh, yes," Darby screamed. "Yes! Yes! That's it!"

As the heated intensity of Darby's overpowering orgasm hit its peak with a blast and then slowly, eventually subsided, the blonde twenty-something's body slumped in satiation and mild exhaustion, and she groaned and sighed loudly, panting and slowly getting her breath back.

"Oh, my god," Darby moaned, and threw her arms over her face as Callie pulled her mouth from between her legs. "That was incredible, Callie. You're amazing."

"I love it," Callie said, wiping at her mouth with the back of her hand. "You taste like heaven, Darby."

"Now it's your turn," Darby smiled, and then rolled over toward Callie, kissing her neck. "I want to make you feel good."

"Oh, I already feel good, babe," Callie responded with a giggle. "Don't you worry about that, sister."

Darby kissed and licked at Callie's neck, her pink tongue appearing even pinker against the Aboriginal woman's dark skin. Callie's flesh was smooth and tight, and Darby could feel the firm, taut musculature underneath as she both licked and kissed her, and ran her hands all over the beautiful Aboriginal woman's mid-section.

As she rubbed and stroked Callie with her fingers, Darby was sweetly surprised by just how fit and taut her body was. Darby ran her fingers along Callie's abdomen, and could feel deep ridges in the skin, her mid-section a sheet of muscle.

Incredibly turned on, Darby moved her mouth down Callie's body, sucking intensely on her breasts and taking as much of them between her lips as she could. Darby snaked her tongue all around Callie's large, dark-brown areolae and nipples as if the Aboriginal woman was a meal she desperately wanted to consume in one sitting.

Darby was overcome with lust. She ran her fingers through Callie's thin strip of black pubic hair while she sucked excitedly on the Aboriginal woman's breasts, enjoying the coarseness of Callie's curls with her hands and the softness of her orbs with her mouth. Callie groaned with obvious appreciation as Darby worked on her body.

Lifting her face up off Callie's breasts, Darby got up on her knees and then repositioned herself between the beautiful Aboriginal woman's legs. The naked blonde twenty-something could feel her big breasts swaying and her fleshy butt lightly wobbling as she moved. Darby smiled down warmly at Callie, who was also smiling, her lithe arms outstretched above her head on the rocks.

"Hey, you," Callie said with a giggle.

"Hey, you too," Darby responded, also giggling.

With a big, naughty smile, Darby slowly spread Callie's toned legs, and was immediately and pleasantly surprised by the pink feminine sweetness that greeted her. Against the dark skin of her inner thighs, Callie's vulva appeared almost as a pink flower, wild and floral and largely externalised, its labia thick, wet and swollen.

Darby dropped her head into Callie's welcoming crotch, and was instantly hit by the olfactory wonders of her womanly essence. Darby then slid her tongue and lips right inside Callie, and immediately learned that her taste was just as intoxicating as her scent. Callie moaned and whimpered in response.

With her hands gripped tightly on Callie's toned hips, Darby pushed her mouth as far as she could into Callie's vulva, licking and probing until she found the sweet bump of the beautiful Aboriginal woman's clitoris. Darby then went to work on it, licking and flicking at the fleshy target, hitting it again and again to the sexy soundtrack of Callie's sweet feminine moans and groans.

Darby could feel nothing but wetness and pressure on her face, and Callie's scent in her nostrils, as she licked and licked and licked, desperate to bring the beautiful Aboriginal woman to an orgasm. The mild winter sun felt reassuring on Darby's exposed back as she continued to work her tongue into Callie.

"Oh, fuck...you've hit it," Callie groaned breathlessly. "You've hit it...you've hit it...Darby, I'm there! You got me! You got me!"

Darby felt Callie's strong, exercise-empowered upper thighs tighten around her head as she continued to lick the beautiful Aboriginal woman's clitoris. Callie bucked against her, and Darby knew she was coming...and coming hard.

Callie arched her back and then lifted her whole butt off the rocky ground as she came, taking Darby upwards with her. Darby could feel Callie's strong body convulsing and shaking as the orgasm ripped powerfully through her, and she rode it with her, continuing to lick at her clitoris.

"Aaaaaaaargh," Callie screamed, and then tightened completely for a moment, before finally relaxing and slumping back down on the rocks. "Oh, fuck...oh, fuck..."

Darby pulled her face out of Callie's crotch, and then crawled up on the rocks so she could lie right next to the beautiful Aboriginal woman. Darby and Callie rolled over on their sides and looked each other in the eye. Callie casually placed her hand on Darby's bare hip.

"Wow," Callie said quietly. "I think we both came."

"Yes," Darby responded with a smile. "I think we did."

Darby and Callie shuffled in close together on the rocks, and then kissed, their bodies warmly enmeshed. Both women moaned quietly as their lips held together, their tongues gloriously entwined. Darby and Callie kissed and kissed and kissed as the mild winter sun beat down pleasurably on their naked bodies.

"Let's jump in the water," Callie said, breaking their long, passionate kiss after what felt like half an hour. "Let's get all this sex and sweat off our bodies."

"Good idea," Darby responded, and both women slowly dragged themselves up off the rocks, and then moved completely naked toward the cold, clear water.

When they got right to the edge where the rocky shelf met the ocean, Darby and Callie checked that the water was deep enough, and then hurled their nude bodies in, screaming and laughing at the bone-jarring chill of the ocean.

"Oh, my god," Darby said with a giggle when her head emerged from the water. "It's freezing!"

"It'll freeze your tits off," Callie responded with a laugh, "It's like ice, eh? It feels even colder than when I went in off the beach!"

"Holy shit," Darby said with a shiver.

Darby and Callie swam around in the cold water for a few minutes, laughing and squealing the whole time until they couldn't take it anymore. Grabbing at the rocks, the two women finally pulled themselves out of the water, and then walked back to the ring of rocks and Darby's discarded clothes.