Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having a muscular, handsome, 25-year-old man with a massive dick completely naked on my tennis court just robs me of my sensitivity and sense of common decency," Hannah giggled. "You're just too easy to make fun of, Matt...I can't help myself."

"Great," I sneered. "I'm here to entertain."

"Pick up your racquet, Matt," Hannah said and pointed at me with her right index finger. "I'm gonna run your giant dick and balls all over the court now. I can't wait to see them flop around! Indeed, you are here to entertain, big boy!"

I picked up my racquet, and got set on the court. With my legs wide apart, my cock and balls hung loose, wholly visible even behind my tennis racquet, which I held out in front of me in preparation for Hannah's serve.

I knew, of course, that I could easily just throw these two points immediately to prevent Hannah from humiliating me by running me around the court in the nude, but I also knew the beautiful widow would hurl a stream of verbal abuse my way if I tried to slide out of our deal. Even though I'd be making a fool of myself, I internally vowed to play hard and give it my best shot.

"You ready, nudist?" Hannah asked, and bounced her ball up and down a few times. "Don't you throw these points to get out of it either, Matt! If you do that, I'll shove the handle of my racquet up your butt-hole and I'll fuck you with it! I will literally arse-rape you right here on the court! Okay?"

"Geez, Hannah, calm down...I always compete," I smiled, again shocked at Hannah's profane way with words. "Even when I'm outgunned and being hustled, I always compete."

With a facetious grin and wink, Hannah slammed the ball toward me at pace. I returned it, and we rallied for a few heated, highly competitive minutes. Hannah maliciously sent me from one corner of the court to the next, but I covered with sheer effort and my hard-won fitness.

My cock flopped wildly, slapping back and forth across my thighs and swinging up onto my abdomen. My balls swayed furiously from side to side. My butt sizzled in the sun, and I could feel the blisters starting to form on my hard-working bare feet.

I could only imagine how stupid I must have looked, running from one end of the court to the other, my whole body exposed, forced to constantly bend over to make shots, revealing my naked butt in its entirety. Every time I felt my cock flop against my muscled thighs, my feelings of abject humiliation intensified.

Despite my best efforts, Hannah got me again, this time lobbing the ball over my head when I got too close to the net. It landed just inside the baseline, thus almost ending my cruel bout of on-court humiliation.

"And Matt loses another point," Hannah laughed. "I don't know how you can even run with so much meat between your legs!"

As I turned around and walked back down the court to get set for our final game, I heard a ping and then a whooshing sound. With my back to Hannah, I turned my head to look over my shoulder, and then felt a huge, stinging impact on my right butt cheek. Hannah had viciously slammed a ball right into my arse with her racquet.

I yelped in pain and clutched at my vibrating butt cheek while Hannah laughed wildly. I turned my body around to face the beautiful widow, and then felt an explosion of pain in my groin. Before I'd even had a chance to say another word, Hannah had cruelly launched another perfectly placed ball right at my crotch.

Though not struck at full force, the ball first painfully hit my cock and then impacted excruciatingly with my balls, squashing them back up into my body. I doubled over with pain, and then dropped to my knees in agony. I could hear Hannah laughing.

"Shit, sorry, Matt," the sexy widow giggled. "Did I hit you in the nuts? Does that hurt?"

"Oh, fuck you," I groaned while clutching my balls. "Why did you do that?"

"I just couldn't resist the temptation," Hannah giggled. "They were just hanging there. It was like target practice. Just take a few deep breaths. We won't worry about that last point, huh? I got a good look at your dick flopping and flipping all over the place while you ran around the court like a lunatic. Your dick and balls looked so cute bouncing around everywhere. No more tennis, okay? I promise."

"Okay...thanks for small mercies," I groaned in pain. "You're not a total bitch, I guess."

"Oh, I don't know about that," Hannah chortled. "Once the pain eases in your nuts, you can go and bend over the net and get ready for your spanking. Maybe five licks on the bare butt will inspire you to try harder next time you play tennis."

I got up on one knee for a few minutes, riding out the pain in my groin and stomach, sweat sliding down my face, which was contorted in agony. I resisted the urge to vomit. I clutched at my aching cock and balls, cupping them and willing the pain away. All the while, I heard Hannah quietly giggling.

"Okay," I said as I slowly rose to my feet, "let's get this over with. You're really going to spank me? With your racquet?"

"Yes, I am, Matt," Hannah giggled. "I'm gonna give that sexy little tuchus a nice little spanky wanky. You've been such a naughty boy pulling out your schvantze in front of a lady my age...and a mother too! You need to learn a lesson. It's spanking time!"

"Hitting me in the balls wasn't enough?" I asked. "My butt's already sore from the tennis ball smacking into it, and now you're gonna spank me?"

"Okay, okay," Hannah sighed, "because I'm apparently not a total bitch, I'll just give you three licks instead of five, okay? Now bend forward over the net and show me that sweet little tuchus!"

With the pain slowly, slowly easing in my groin and stomach, I walked gingerly over to the tennis court net, dreading what was to come next, but also admittedly aroused by it.

I enjoy being lightly spanked, and remaining fully nude in front of a beautiful older woman like Hannah was a truly illicit thrill. But I was still nervous about how far Hannah would go with her butt strikes.

I slowly bent forward over the net, clutching the string in front of me tightly with both hands, my bare butt now fully exposed to the gloating Hannah. I felt my glutes tense and I heard Hannah giggle from behind me. The beautiful widow moved up beside me, and then bent down to whisper in my ear.

"You ready, big boy?" Hannah asked. "You ready to take your punishment like a man? Ready to be spanked by a woman half your size and twice your age?"

"Yes, Hannah," I replied, and then felt the sexy widow's racquet tapping back and forth between my knees.

"Open your legs a little bit for me, baby," Hannah whispered. "There's nothing sexier than seeing a man's ball-sack and schvantze dangling from behind. Come on, Matt...open up for Hannah."

As Hannah tapped at my legs with the racquet, I obediently spread my ankles further apart, which pleased the beautiful widow to no end. I felt my butt cheeks separate slightly with the movement. Hannah laughed wildly from behind me while hungrily checking me out.

"Oh, yeah," Hannah howled. "I can really see your junk now...very nice...very nice indeed. So much meat...so much dangling man-meat. I love it."

With that, I heard a loud whooshing noise, and then felt a stinging, furious pain spread across my exposed butt cheeks as Hannah swung down with her tennis racquet and connected solidly with my bare arse.

The taut strings of the racquet meant the pain wasn't as bad as it would have been if we'd been playing table tennis or cricket, but Hannah hit me with such force that my whole body rocked and shuddered under the cruel blow. I yelped loudly in pain, and looked over my shoulder angrily at Hannah.

"Gotcha!" the sexy widow said loudly. "I'm not pulling my licks, Matt. Take it like a man, baby...don't start whimpering. Don't make me lose what little respect I have left for you, Matt."

"Give it to me," I sneered. "Hit me with everything you've got."

I heard Hannah grunt, then the whooshing sound, and then my butt exploded in pain again as the racquet violently tore into the taut flesh of my butt cheeks once more.

I was ready for the blow this time though, and I braced my body for the impact, which lessened the ache a little. It still hurt, however, and I let out another yelp as my butt wobbled embarrassingly under the pressure of the blow.

"Last one, Matt," Hannah cooed. "Don't cry, okay? Take your licks like a man. You can do it, goy."

I clenched my eyes shut, tensed every muscle in my body, and pulled my butt cheeks together defensively. There was a long pause, a slight giggle from Hannah, the sound of the warm summer air being sliced by the swooping racquet, and that now horribly familiar loud slapping sound.

My butt exploded in pain again. This time, Hannah hit me really, really hard with the racquet, and my whole body vibrated with the impact, my flesh wobbling and my muscles tensing.

I felt my balls swing back and forth, and my cock slammed up against the string of the net, my bulbous head even getting briefly caught up in the netting before I pulled it free and it swung back down onto my sweat covered thighs. I shook and shuddered, but bravely refrained from screaming in pain.

"Good boy," Hannah cooed. "Now let's see what you're really made of."

Totally shocked and horrified, I then felt the thick, slightly square base of the handle of Hannah's tennis racquet slowly being wedged between my butt cheeks. It then slowly pushed in further.

My body tensed in alarm. Hannah was actually going to butt-fuck me over the net with her tennis racquet. I couldn't believe it...this was definitely not part of the already kinky deal.

I'd guiltily enjoyed having many women stick their fingers in my butt during sex and foreplay, and I'd even been pegged before [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Pegged By Cougar"], but having the non-lubricated handle of a tennis racquet shoved up my arse was a whole other story.

"No way," I yelled, and spun around to face Hannah, my dick swinging ridiculously. "No fucking way! Hannah, I'm not letting you sodomise me with a tennis racquet!"

"Really?" Hannah giggled, boldly and aggressively waving the handle of her tennis racquet in my face. "You don't want this in your butt?"

"No," I yelled. "That was not part of the deal. No way!"

"You'd love it," Hannah smiled with a malicious sparkle and looked down at my now slightly engorged cock. "I can see it in your eyes...and in your dick too. You'd love a woman to fuck you in the arse...I know it."

"No," I said shakily, knowing deep down in my mildly submissive soul that Hannah was indeed right. "No way...not with that thing anyway, Hannah. Sorry..."

"Well, if you won't let me fuck you with my racquet," Hannah smiled lasciviously, "you'll have to let me fuck you with my pussy. Sit down, big boy. Get your arse on the court, Matt. Now I'm really gonna take you in straight sets."

As Hannah pointed at the ground, I slowly lowered myself onto the court, and then felt a scalding, searing pain across my already sore and highly irritated butt cheeks as they settled onto the hot, sun-scorched concrete. I winced and yelped in pain, and then lifted up my butt to get some relief.

"The ground's too hot, Hannah," I pleaded. "My butt will get burned."

"Fuck, you're such a wimp," Hannah huffed. "Okay, okay...I'll get a towel for you to sit on. We can't have your little bot-bot getting burnt, can we? Pussy..."

"Thanks," I said and stood up.

Hannah grabbed a thick white towel off the court-side table, and then walked back toward me. She dropped the towel on the ground just in front of the net, and gave me a knowing, naughty smile. Looking up at the sexy widow, I lowered myself down onto the towel. Hannah soon loomed above me.

With a flourish, the sexy widow then pushed her hands into the pockets of her pleated tennis skirt and quickly drew them out again. In each of her hands was a red-and-black towelling head-band. Hannah pointed at the net behind me, and then smiled again.

"Put your arms back against the net," Hannah said with a giggle. "I wanna make sure you don't try to run away, big boy. I want that hot, sexy, muscular body and freak-sized dick well and truly trapped. You're all mine, Matt."

I slowly spread my muscled arms outward and then rested them against the net. Hannah leaned down hurriedly, and then furiously tied each of my wrists to the tennis court's string net, effectively holding me down and keeping me in place with the towelling head-bands.

I pulled against the binding futilely with my arms. I was, indeed, trapped. I spread my legs a little and felt my cock flop stupidly and hopelessly onto the towel beneath me.

I love being naked in front of women, and I enjoy being dominated, but I prefer to maintain at least some semblance of power and agency in any sexy situation. I don't like to surrender completely. Being tied up certainly turns me on, but it also makes me more than a little nervous.

I'd been bound and abused before against my will [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Chained By Cougar"], and though it was admittedly a profoundly arousing experience, it was also a deeply disturbing one. With my wrists tied to the tennis court net, I started to sweat anxiously.

Hannah circled me, put her right index finger into her mouth, and then slowly, teasingly, sucked it back and forth, sliding the digit alluringly between her wet, plump lips. The sexy widow gave me another dirty, sleazy smile.

That was enough for me. I was already incredibly turned on by being tied up and humiliated, and the very sexy Hannah's sleazy little show pushed me right over the sensual edge.

My cock swelled, hardened, and then dramatically flung out from my body, instantly standing at full attention. My foreskin peeled back naturally with my member's stiffening. My enormous cock was now ragingly, rampantly erect, and Hannah giggled loudly in response.

"Wow," the sexy widow laughed, "you're a shower and a grower. The perfect man! What more could a 51-year-old woman want than a hot, naked 25-year-old muscle-man tied up on her tennis court? And now you're gonna get fucked, Matt. Like a bitch!"

"Really?" I asked hopefully. "Right here on the court? Out in the open?"

"Oh, yeah," Hannah smiled. "Right here on the court...I'm gonna fuck you till I come, Matt. You're all mine. It's time for ol' Hannah to saddle up!"

Smiling, swaggering, and already without her underwear, the alluringly powerful and confident Hannah walked toward me. The sexy widow stood over me, and then spread her legs across me, her bare crotch still disappointingly obscured by her tennis skirt. Hannah then placed a hot, sneakered foot on either side of my naked hips.

At a glacial, teasing pace, Hannah smiled at me and then lowered herself down onto my erect cock, which stood firm, upright and rock-hard. I eventually felt the slick warmth of her vulva on my bulbous, pulsating cock-head, and Hannah then reached between her legs with her right hand. The sexy widow clutched my cock and then guided it between her wet, swollen lips.

As the head of my cock penetrated her, Hannah then drove downward with her body, taking much of my engorged member inside her. She moaned loudly as she took me, and then started to slowly slide up and down my rigid pole.

Absolutely loving it, I groaned with intense pleasure at the feeling of Hannah's slick, wet vagina enveloping my cock, and the sensation of her tight butt pushing against my balls.

"That's it," Hannah growled breathlessly. "I'm fucking you now, Matt. You like being fucked, huh? You like this?"

"Yeah," I panted, "I love it! I fucking love it! You're so hot, Hannah! You're so hot!"

With a loud and incredibly sexy moan, Hannah slid up and down my cock with greater speed, her taut butt pounding against my muscled thighs. The lithe, sexy widow arched her back and shifted her body slightly, mounting me almost in a sideways position.

Hannah was obviously trying to find her sweet spot, and she soon did, which intensified her rabid moaning and heavy breathing, which was becoming hoarse and even more sexily throaty with her increasingly furious riding of me.

Clearly and sexily aroused, Hannah's excitement was getting me incredibly turned on. I desperately wanted to feel up Hannah's tits and pull up her t-shirt to get a look at them, but my hands were literally tied.

Hannah was in charge of this sexual exchange, and I had no say in it. I pulled uselessly against my bindings. I was Hannah Horowitz's sexual plaything...and I loved it, like the submissive sex fiend I truly am.

Wildly and passionately licking her lips, Hannah sat upright again, and moaned loudly. She rubbed her hands all over her firm, high breasts through her t-shirt and bra underneath, pinching at her nipples through the fabric of her tennis gear.

Though I'd lasted a lot longer than I normally would have thanks to my sensible double jerk-off regimen that morning, I soon felt that all-too-familiar rush of pleasure flooding through me as I approached orgasm.

Tossing her mane of caramel coloured hair around, Hannah moaned and grunted with enjoyment as she rode me, and it sounded like the beautiful widow was getting close to coming too.

"Oh, my god," I said hurriedly. "I'm gonna come, Hannah...can I come inside you?"

"Blow your load, Matt," the older woman giggled breathlessly. "I'm not having any more babies, don't worry about that. Shoot it into me! Blast me with that fucking jizz! Empty that huge ball-sack into my sweet pussy!"

With that reassurance, I instantly felt ropes of semen blast out of my cock, and then Hannah shrieked loudly and threw her head back, moaning and bucking on top of me as she climaxed with violent, furious force. I pumped my hips in response, and continued to drive into her as I came repeatedly.

Hannah then slapped her palms down on my smooth, hot, bare chest aggressively as her whole body shuddered and shook. The sexy widow let out a bizarre scream that gurgled and bubbled around in the back of her throat.

The older woman pushed down on me hard with her taut butt, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. I felt her juices all over my thighs. Hannah eagerly slapped her hands against my muscled chest again, still sliding up and down my cock.

Then, finally, in a quietly quivering heap, the fit and agile Hannah expertly slid herself off my cock and rolled gracefully onto the towel right next to me. She was breathing hard and appeared to be sexually satisfied, her breasts heaving up and down as she sucked in breath after breath. Then, surprisingly, Hannah started to laugh.

"Oh, Matt, that was great," the sexy widow giggled warmly. "You just fulfilled a longtime sexual fantasy of mine. For years, I've dreamed about stripping a guy on my tennis court and then fucking him. That was so fucking hot."

"Yeah, that was incredible," I said in warm agreement, panting for breath. "You're so beautiful, Hannah. You've got an amazing body...which I unfortunately haven't seen! This has all been way too one-sided! But that felt amazing."

"Thanks for letting me push you around and make fun of you too," Hannah giggled. "Not many men would take it like that, Matt. It takes a big man to get stripped and spanked by a woman."

"That's okay," I said quietly. "It turns me on, to be honest. I like it. I'll use this experience to, ah, provide myself with a little pleasure in my quiet moments...if you know what I mean."

"Oh, wank away, Matt," Hannah howled. "You tug on that big whopper while you're thinking about me. Go for it! The idea of being a wank fantasy for a young guy really turns me on!"

"I will, Hannah, don't worry about that," I laughed. "I'll probably have a wank later today!"

"I love it...Dominique told me you didn't mind being told what to do," Hannah smiled. "I thought this would work out. I've had to deal with so many male fuck-heads in my work life."