Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," I smiled, enjoying Hannah's candour and humour.

"I think I have some need to get back at men, and it manifests itself in my pussy," Hannah continued. "You took a lot of heat on behalf of your very fucked up gender, Matt. I feel much more fucking benevolent now."

"Did you really have to hit me in the balls?" I asked. "Was that really necessary?"

"I just saw the face of every man who's ever tapped me on the butt or treated me like an idiot super-imposed onto the end of your enormous dick," Hannah giggled. "I had to hit it! I couldn't stop myself! But, yes, I'm sorry for doing that. I sincerely apologise, Matt. Your poor balls."

"You're hilarious, Hannah," I laughed. "I've never met a woman quite like you before."

"Well, thank you...I think," the sexy widow smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment, Matt. It's good to be original, I guess!"

"Okay, now admit it, Hannah...are you actually a tennis pro or something?" I asked inquisitively. "Did you play at Wimbledon or in The Australian Open? You've got serious skills, Hannah. You play tennis like an absolute beast! You knew you were never going to lose, didn't you?"

"Okay, okay...yes, I played at the state championship level when I was in my teens and early twenties," Hannah replied with a very cheeky smile. "You had a chance, Matt...but only a very slim one! At least you got my panties off. You did okay, Matt...you don't have to feel completely emasculated."

"Thanks," I giggled. "That helps...a bit."

"Not that you could ever feel totally emasculated with that freaky schvantze and those tennis balls swinging between your legs," Hannah giggled.

After lazing for a few minutes in the sun, Hannah eventually untied me from the tennis court net with a quiet giggle. While I rolled my shoulders and rubbed at my now freed wrists, the sexy widow quickly slid her discarded panties back on over her long, spray-tanned legs and then pulled her Serena Williams-branded cap back on over her wavy locks.

Hannah stood at the side of the court and watched me silently as I got up, smiling as my cock and balls flopped around as I walked toward her. She continued to look on in amusement as I pulled on my previously surrendered underwear, shorts and polo shirt.

"You know how they say women prefer to look at men in nice clothes as opposed to seeing them naked?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, I think I've heard that before," I replied in slight confusion as I pulled on my shoes and socks.

"Well, it's fucking bullshit," Hannah howled. "Complete fucking bullshit! Absolute nonsense! You should walk around naked all the time, Matt! Dick and balls swinging! Every woman should have a look at that big, uncut schvantze...even the Jewish ones! They'd even get used to your dangling foreskin!"

We both laughed as I straightened out my clothes, and Hannah retrieved our fuck-towel from the tennis court surface. She dropped it on the court-side table, and we then embraced for a few minutes, enjoying a wonderfully warm, friendly kiss...the first glorious time our lips had actually met.

"We might see each other again, huh?" Hannah smiled after breaking the kiss. "I'll trick you out of those pesky fucking clothes again perhaps? Get that uncut whopper out again?"

"That sounds pretty good to me," I replied with a smile. "Very good, actually."

"Are you okay to see yourself out, Matt?" Hannah asked. "I don't mean to be rude...actually, I don't give a fuck. You'll be okay, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure, no problem," I laughed. "I remember the way. It's all good, Hannah. I know you're a busy woman...a hot, sexy, busy woman with a great butt and a sweet pussy."

"Great, thanks, Matt...I want to freshen up and change into a bikini," Hannah smiled with a very naughty glint in her eyes. "My pool boy is due in an hour...and I think I'm in the mood for a little more fun."

Thanks for reading!