Oz Beach Boy Poked By Schoolgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was beautiful. Her long, supple legs, flat stomach, and perky, mid-sized breasts were perfectly shown off by a tiny cheetah-print bikini.

As she got closer, I saw that she was actually wearing a g-string, which gave me a great look at her slim hips and barely curved butt.

The front patch of the g-string was tiny, showing glimpses of the sides of Mia's obviously waxed crotch.

It was pulled in tight too, which offered up just the slightest hint of a very sexy camel-toe.

I shivered with shock and pleasure. For some reason, I didn't expect Mia to wear something so revealing and sexy.

She was so resistant to me seeing her body that I thought she would stay much more covered up. I looked at her tanned and toned eighteen-year-old body in awe.

Iris looked gorgeous too. Her skin was pale, and she was much fleshier than Mia, with big, soft breasts that hung slack in a small black bikini that enjoyably offered them no support at all.

Her bikini bottoms were disappointingly modest though, covering her whole butt and offering no peeks at anything else.

The girls stood in front of me in their bikinis and smiled. I looked them up and down shamelessly.

"You like?" Mia asked. "Do we look cute in our 'kinis?"

"Fucking hell," I howled. "You look amazing! Your bodies are gorgeous! This has been worth the wait! You're incredible! Holy shit..."

"Geez, Matt, I didn't think you'd get that worked up...do you want to have a wank?" Mia asked sweetly in response to my very obvious excitement. "If you're getting turned on? We can stand here and pose a bit while you play with yourself? We won't go nude though."

"I'm always happy to watch you jerk off, Matt," Iris giggled. "Feel free to have a pull if you like."

I couldn't believe it. Mia and Iris had actually offered to strut and pose for me while I masturbated in the living room of her family home. This was beyond erotic.

Once again, these eighteen-year-old schoolgirls had offered up another raunchy sexual experience for me.

"That would be so hot," I replied. "You'd do that?"

"Nothing gross though," Mia replied. "I'm not gonna show my girly parts or finger myself or anything...we'll just do some nice, sexy poses, okay?"

"That would be amazing," I said. "Yes, please."

Mia ducked quickly into another room and returned with a thick beach towel, which she spread out on a big, plush leather sofa.

She was also carrying a bottle of Reef tanning oil. She looked at me and smiled.

"You can sit on the towel," Mia said helpfully. "And grease your willy up with the Reef Oil. Just come on the floor when you're ready. Your jizz wipes up easily, as we all know from last time!"

I sat down on the towel and spread my legs open wide. I poured a little Reef Oil into my palm and rubbed it all over my cock, which was starting to swell and stiffen in response to this sexy situation. I started to gently stroke myself.

Mia and Iris stood in front of me like fashion models, putting their hands on their hips dramatically and pouting their lips sexily.

They swayed their hips alluringly. Mia cupped her breasts and pushed them together, creating a stunning view of her cleavage.

Iris bent forward to give me a good look at her swinging, deliciously dangling tits. She put a hand under each one and bounced them lightly up and down, making them jiggle in an incredibly sexy display.

Mia slowly turned around to show off the flawless flesh of her youthful butt. She bent over, and then turned her head to look at me.

The sexy schoolgirl sucked on a finger alluringly, and then blew me a sultry kiss.

All the while, Mia and Iris keenly and excitedly watched as I pumped my now fully erect cock up and down.

I gradually picked up speed, hammering back and forth. I could feel my balls jiggling on the couch, and every inch of my body felt extra sensitive.

Iris then got behind Mia and they engaged in a slow bump-and-grind dance, moving their hips in unison and giggling wildly.

They both looked right at me and gave me a look of pure, unadulterated sexiness, licking their lips invitingly.

Mia ran a finger down her abdomen, and then let it flick quickly down the front of her swimsuit.

My skin tingled and my tool throbbed in my hand. Pre-cum dribbled all over my head and onto my clenched fist. I moaned quietly.

Mia looked at me knowingly, her gaze moving slowly from my cock to my face. She blew me another lurid kiss.

"Wank that willy for us, big boy," Mia said sexily. "I want cum all over the floor. I want it up to my ankles!"

I cranked my cock harder. I was nearly there. I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking.

I had a habit of coming quickly when I was extremely aroused, and I lasted about two minutes this time.

I moaned loudly and then screamed. Semen blasted out of my member. A long rope of jizz went flying out of my cock. It hit the tiled floor about a metre from my feet, making an embarrassing splatting sound.

"Woo hoo," Iris howled. "Matt comes again! If someone did one of those CSI blue light tests, they'd find your jizz all over this house! Mia's mum would have your nuts in a vice! And Mia's mum is not a woman to fuck with. She's some kind of high powered lawyer, like you'd see on a TV show."

"Wow, that was hot," Mia said, racing into the kitchen to grab a handful of paper towels. "Sorry, Matt, do you mind wiping up your sploodge? I don't wanna do it...it's a bit gross."

"Yeah, sure, no worries," I said, and wiped up the hot, sticky mess from the otherwise pristine floor. "Thanks for posing like that...that was very, very sexy. How about we go for that swim? I've got myself all overheated now."

"Good idea," Mia said. "Let's do it."

I tossed the sodden paper towels into the kitchen bin, and we all headed out to the pool. I gazed at Mia and Iris' glorious butts from behind while my cock wobbled around ridiculously.

The warm sunshine hit me as we stepped outside. There were four stylish wooden sun lounges lined up by the side of the pool, a plush beach towel neatly folded on each.

Mia and Iris laid back on a sun lounge each, and motioned toward the pool. "Do a nice big nude dive for us, Matt," Mia giggled. "Show us your style."

"You might want to check the water first," Iris smiled. "Just throw your cock in!"

"If the water's cold, his donger might shrink back to large instead of enormous," Mia laughed. "You'll see what it's like for most guys, Matt!"

"Very funny," I said, and strolled casually toward the end of the pool.

"How good is this?" Mia said. "Having a hot naked guy hanging out by the pool for our enjoyment??"

"Dive in, Matt!" Iris encouraged me, and then turned to Mia. "His sausage will hit the water before he does!"

They literally slapped their thighs laughing. I hurled myself into the cool water gracefully. I cut a few laps, and then floated on my back, giving the girls a good look at my gently lolling cock.

"Is that a water snake?" Mia giggled. "Or an eel? Quick, get the net!"

"Geez, you girls don't stop, do you?" I laughed.

"No, we don't," Iris smiled. "Oh, and we forgot to mention: no wanking in the pool! If you feel tempted to flog it again, get the fuck out! "

"I think I'll manage," I said, and walked up the steps and out of the pool, shaking myself off. I dried myself off with the towel, and then laid down on the sun lounge next to Iris.

I dropped the towel on the ground, not bothering to cover myself. I remained completely naked. We all sprawled out and enjoyed the sun.

"Tell us another flashing story, Matt," Mia asked enthusiastically. "I love hearing about your willy-out adventures!"

"Mmmmm...about a hundred women saw my cock a few years ago on Christmas Day," I began. "How about that?"

"Oh, yes please," Mia giggled. "What happened?"

"You know how busy it gets at Bondi Beach with overseas backpackers and tourists on Christmas? Well, there used to be more drinking and partying down there, but they've stopped that now."

"Yeah, right," Mia smiled. "It got a bit too wild, didn't it? What happened?"

"Well, on this Christmas Day, Bondi was packed with people partying, and the women's toilets and change rooms were so busy that there was actually a line of women going into the men's change rooms to use some of the cubicles in there," I explained. "The women were obviously busting to go, and there weren't enough cubicles in the female change rooms, so this big line had just naturally formed into the men's."

"So you're basically telling me," Iris smiled, "that there were women in the men's change rooms?"

"Yep," I smiled. "Lots of them...and a lot of them were drunk. I was basically within my legal rights to flash them. How could any woman possibly complain about going into a men's change room and seeing a naked guy? Right?"

"Exactly," Mia giggled. "Oh my god, I bet they got a shock though."

"Yeah, most guys getting changed hid away in the corner, or pulled their swimmers on and off under a towel," I explained. "Nobody was showering in the nude...the guys were either embarrassed or didn't want to offend the ladies."

"Except, I'm guessing," Iris giggled, "for you. I'll bet you were swaggering around with that monster dangling all day!"

"I came and went for about three hours," I explained. "I stripped, showered and dressed about ten times. The responses were hilarious. Some women just looked at me open-mouthed in shock, others laughed their heads off, and some faked reasons to get closer and have a better look. There was a lot of whispering and pointing too. So many women saw me naked that day. It was amazing."

"Those lucky ladies," Mia laughed. "Merry Christmas, girls!"

"It's still one of the best flashing days I've ever had," I reminisced.

We lazed around in the sun, making small talk and enjoying the heat. The atmosphere was calm and peaceful, but there was definitely sexual tension in the air.

If there wasn't something erotic happening, the vibe got a little odd, and someone then brought things back below the belt.

"Oh, hey Matt," Iris said. "We should rub some of that Reef Oil on you, yeah? Really grease you up?"

"That would be great," I replied, and rolled over onto my stomach.

Mia and Iris jumped up and kneeled down on either side of me. I heard the Reef Oil bottle being squeezed, and then I felt four warm, greasy hands all over my back.

The girls' enthusiastic fingers circled over my shoulder blades and worked into my muscles.

I then felt them gliding over my legs, the oil being worked in vigorously while nimble fingers prodded into my flesh.

I felt hands on my butt and shivered with pleasure at their touch. Fingers worked the muscles firmly. All the while, I heard giggling and whispering from the girls.

"Should we?" Mia whispered.

"Fuck yeah," Iris replied. "Let's do it."

I then felt two pairs of hands on each of my upper thighs, which were then pulled apart harshly.

My legs were wrenched over the sides of the sun lounge, my feet now resting on the ground. My legs had been well and truly spread.

This had also, of course, pulled my butt cheeks wide apart. I could literally feel the hot sun on my fully exposed butt-hole.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked. "Why did you spread my legs like that?"

"Don't worry, Matt," Iris giggled. "Olivia and Charlotte said you liked showing off your butt-hole...we know you're into this."

"It's so smooth," Mia whispered. "Look at it...there's not one single hair in there! Matt, you must get a better wax job than I do! God, I never thought I'd get to look right up a guy's bum like this...right up the butt-hole. It's cute, huh? Look at the puckered little hole!"

I looked back over my shoulder to see Mia and Iris giggling while happily peering right between my open butt cheeks.

I then felt fingers prodding around right near my butt-hole, followed by a liberal squirt of the Reef Oil.

"What are you doing?" I asked again, but the girls just giggled. "What's going on?"

A finger slid up and down teasingly over the outside of my oiled-up butt-hole. It stroked and teased the flesh.

I knew exactly where this already sexy situation was headed, and I shivered again in anticipation.

"Charlotte said she stuck her finger up your butt last time you were here," Iris said. "She said you liked it...is that true?"

"Yes, it's true," I groaned, and then felt a finger suddenly force its way right into my greased-up butt. "Oh my god," I moaned with pleasure. "What are you doing?"

"Why should Charlotte have all the fun?" Iris laughed. "We met you first! I wanna stick my finger up your arse too! I've never been up a guy's butt before!"

As Iris slid her finger back and forth into my lubed up arsehole, she then reached between my legs and rudely grabbed my cock, which was resting on the sun lounge.

I heard a loud giggle and then felt the warm Reef Oil being dribbled on my dick. Iris then jerked it back and forth slowly.

"I can't believe you're doing this, Iris," Mia whispered. "Does it feel good, Matt? Having a finger up your bum?"

"Yeah, it feels great," I replied breathlessly. "Don't stop..."

The physical sensation of Iris' finger in my butt was incredible, but I also enjoyed the feeling of being violated and so rudely toyed with by two hot young women.

I truly loved being mildly humiliated by women, and this was getting me very hot indeed.

"See if you can fit two fingers," Mia said naughtily while watching my butt intently. "Stick another one in, Iris."

With that, I felt my butt-hole expand as Iris drove in another finger and then proceeded to slide them both back and forth. I groaned and gasped, and heard the girls giggling wildly behind me.

"Oh my god," Mia laughed. "It just went right in! Two fingers right up the ol' back passage!"

"This is fun," Iris laughed. "He's all ours! We've got him right where we want him! We're giving it to him in the arse! You're our bitch, Matt!"

"Yes, please," I grunted. "I'm all yours."

"What naughty, naughty girls," Mia giggled. "Sticking their fingers up the poor boy's bum! Spreading his cheeks like that! Looking up his bum! Terrible!"

Iris jerked my cock off awkwardly, having obvious difficulty because I was lying on my stomach, which made my tool difficult to access.

I felt a light smack on my right butt cheek, and then another, followed by a commanding whistle.

"Get up on all fours, Matt," Iris said gently, and then giggled. "Like the horny dog you are! I can't get hold of your tackle while you're lying on it."

I slowly drew my legs up from either side of the sun lounge, and then got up on my knees, leaning forward onto my elbows.

All the while, Iris continued to luridly slide her fingers back and forth in my arse, completely owning me.

Getting up on all fours of course spread my butt cheeks even further apart. I was now completely exposed, and obviously looked ridiculous.

My cock got even harder in response to this further act of gentle humiliation. The girls obviously loved every moment of this.

I opened my legs wide, which allowed Iris to grab my cock from behind through my parted thighs.

She continued to work my butt with her fingers and then slowly stroked my oiled up cock too, moving to a nice, steady rhythm.

I was still in mild shock that Mia and Iris had ambushed me like this, and then gone for my butt-hole with such vigour.

The way the schoolgirls had teamed together to pull my legs apart and get at my fully exposed arse was still making my head spin.

These sexy but sexually inexperienced eighteen-year-olds were highly curious about my body, which really turned me on.

Mia and Iris were obviously jealous of what their friends, Olivia and Charlotte, had done to me previously. They seemed keen to explore every inch of me.

"Wow, it's like you're milking a cow, Iris," Mia laughed while looking at me on all fours. "But you're not a milk maid, you're a sploodge maid!"

"Do you want a go, Mia?" Iris asked. "Do you want to play with his sausage? Or stick your fingers up his arse? Try and get three in! Go for it!"

"Um...ah...yeah...I think I want to play with his donger," Mia said uncertainly. "I want to jack him off and make him blow."

I was in shock. Mia was the only one of all her friends who hadn't touched me in a sexual manner, and I couldn't believe that she was finally going to do it.

I'd fantasised regularly about licking Mia out and fucking her, and this was the next best thing.

I didn't want her doing it from behind though...I wanted to watch Mia wack me off. I wanted to see it happen.

"My butt-hole has been slammed enough for one day," I gasped. "Can I lie on my back while you do it, Mia? Please?"

"Pull 'em out, Iris," Mia said. "Get your fingers out of his bum, you slut...let him get on his back so I can wank him off properly. I want clear and direct access to his winky."

Iris extracted her fingers out of my butt with a strange popping sound, and then released my erect cock from her greasy hand.

I turned around and laid back on the sun lounge, luridly spreading my legs, my cock pointing upward. I stretched out my arms above my head.

"Fuck, you love this, don't you?" Iris giggled. "Not a stitch on while two girls go to town on your beautiful body! A hand on your cock and two fingers jammed right up your arsehole! You're a slut, Matt!"

I laughed, and Mia and Iris got on either side of me. Iris dribbled Reef Oil on my chest and then lightly rubbed it into my pectoral muscles, tweaking my nipples, and then tracing her fingers up and down my rock-hard abs.

I watched with bated breath as Mia slowly reached her right hand out toward my cock.

"Here goes," she giggled. "I'm gonna touch Matt's willy."

Mia lightly brushed her fingers against my shaft, and I literally felt bolts of electricity shooting through my body.

I shivered and groaned. The beautiful Mia continued to lightly touch my cock with her fingertips.

"I've never touched a guy's ding-a-ling before," Mia said. "It's cute. It feels nice. The skin's soft but it feels like it's wrapped around a steel bar or something."

Mia then took firm hold of my obscenely stiff dick. She slid her hand up and down, and the oil all over my cock made it easier for her.

The beautiful teen looked down at me and smiled warmly as she pumped away enthusiastically.

"Oh, Matt," Mia cooed. "You're such a big, strong man...look at those muscles...mmmm. I love playing with your dangler."

I looked at the enjoyment and excitement on Mia's beautiful face, and her swaying sandy brown hair.

I gazed down at her mid-sized breasts, which jiggled sexily in her skimpy bikini as she jerked me off.

"Do you like Mia playing with your willy?" Iris asked. "She's finally taken the cock-holding plunge! She's been talking about slapping your sausage for ages."

"I fucking love it," I moaned. "I've been dreaming about this for weeks."

"Do you wank it off while thinking about us?" Iris asked sexily. "Do you peel off your little undies at home and then fondle it? Do you call out our names while you play with yourself? You naughty, naughty boy!"

"Yes...yes, I do," I replied, increasingly turned on by Iris' taunting. "I play with myself all the time. I think about both of you and jerk myself off."

Mia worked my shaft up and down, finding the right rhythm, and sending me on my way to another orgasm.

I groaned. I yelled. I bucked my hips against Mia's hand until a wet, sticky stream of jizz blasted out of my cock, flew into the air, and then landed on my oiled up abs.

"Ooooh, you jizzed on yourself," Mia laughed. "You've got sploodge on your stomach. You dirty, dirty boy!"

I slumped back down on the sun lounge. Mia rubbed my inner thighs, and then lightly squeezed my nuts.