Oz Beach Boy Poked By Schoolgirls

Story Info
Mia & Iris get Matt nude and explore his butt by the pool...
7.7k words
4.64
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is another instalment in my continuing subset of "Schoolgirls" stories. It can (hopefully), however, still be read as a stand-alone story. Though there are schoolgirls in the story, they are senior students over the age of eighteen. This is a CFNM story with mild humiliation and some male/female sexual activity (but no intercourse), including butt-play. Though the general story is a complete work of fiction, all of the brief "flashing" tales told within it are totally true. This story takes place months before my recent holiday-themed entries.

-------------------------------------

It was a grey, rainy summer's day in Sydney, Australia. I was sitting nude on my couch, my laptop propped on my knee, with photos from Billie Eilish's sexy Vogue magazine shoot dancing across the screen.

My dog was happily sleeping on the floor of my study with the door tightly closed, and I was ready for a little lingerie-clad-pop-star-assisted self-pleasure.

I'd been jerking off a lot lately to images of "plus-size" babe Ashley Graham, but Billie Eilish's Vogue pics had been driving me wild too.

Just as I was about to start stroking my enormous 23cm flaccid cock in excitement, my email notification pinged, and I quickly shifted gears.

I flipped over to my Outlook account, and a big smile quickly spread across my face.

The email was from Mia, an eighteen-year-old schoolgirl with whom I'd formed a curiously kinky bond.

We hadn't actually done anything together, but we'd shared some pretty wild experiences.

I'm a 25-year-old exhibitionist, and I'd met Mia and her friend Iris at a nearby secluded bay.

I stripped nude for them, and then after checking their digital driver's licenses to make sure that they were eighteen (which they thankfully were), I masturbated in front of them on their request.

It was a wild, heady scene that we all got off on. Iris even stripped down to her underwear for me, and then masturbated while watching me furiously jerk off.

Mia then later invited me to her house while her mother was away interstate so her other friends could get a look at me in the nude too.

Iris was there, along with three beautiful new girls: Malika, Charlotte and Olivia. I checked their digital driver's licenses, and they were all eighteen too. I liked everything safe, legal, and above board.

Though Mia protested, the other girls ripped off my clothes, stripped me nude, jerked me off, and blew me.

We then made a cheeky, raunchy, cowgirls-and-Indians themed video of me masturbating.

I ended the sexy day by fucking the virginal Olivia in a bathroom upstairs while Charlotte watched us and modestly played with herself under a towel.

It was one of the most potent, exciting sexual experiences that I had ever had. It played on my mind nearly every day.

Even though some amazing things had happened to me since (including a very hot threesome with one of the stars of the TV show The Real Housewives Of Melbourne), I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Hi Matt," Mia wrote in the email. "Thanks so much for coming over all those weeks ago. I'm sorry about the girls ripping all your clothes apart. I still can't believe everything that happened! Olivia told us all about how you licked her out and then rooted her in the bathroom while Charlotte fiddled with her vadge. You guys are so naughty!"

My mind instantly snapped back to all of the hot, sexy fun that we had on that day. These lurid thoughts finished what Billie Eilish had started and I felt my cock stiffen. I tried to suppress it and continued to read Mia's email.

"Me and Iris really want to see you again," the email continued. "We talk about your hot body and your massive peeny all the time! Would you come over to the house again? We're gonna miss school on Wednesday and hang out at my place while my mother's at work. It's supposed to be a hot day. Maybe you could go for a swim in the pool in the nuddy? We'd keep our cossies on of course!"

I was a bit disappointed with Mia and Iris' continual resistance to me seeing them naked, but this sounded like another sexy and enjoyable proposition that I was going to find difficult to refuse.

I was still unsure if I was completely comfortable with being an on-call erotic entertainer for two teenage girls and their friends, but I absolutely loved being naked around women, and I was turned on just thinking about this.

"We might even rub tanning oil all over you," the email continued. "Iris said she'll rub it everywhere! Please, Matt! It'll just be me and Iris, with no other girls. We'll have a chilled day out by the pool. You can wear your beloved Speedos, but they won't stay on for long! Please say yes! Your pervy little friend, Mia. xoxoxoxox"

Me sprawled out in the nude by a luxurious swimming pool with two beautiful eighteen-year-old schoolgirls rubbing oil all over me? How could a sleazy, sex-obsessed, red-blooded Australian male like me say no to that? I was in.

"Hi Mia. Thanks for your email," I wrote back. "I've been thinking a lot about that day too. It was wild. That's a lovely invitation. How could I resist? I'll see you on Wednesday at 10:00am. Your perennially pants-less pal, Matt."

After quickly tapping out the email and sending it off, I brought up a photo of Mia and Iris that the girls had sent me a while ago, and had a quick pull over it.

They got me hotter than Billie Eilish did, and I came in about two minutes, blowing my load urgently into a bunch of tissues.

Two days later, I stood in the wondrously warm summer sunshine outside Mia's luxurious family home.

I was dressed in a navy blue button-up shirt, fitted denim shorts, and trainers. My longish brown hair was slicked back, and I was excited about what lay ahead.

I pressed the buzzer on the outside gate, and the intercom crackled loudly in response.

"Is that the snake wrangler?" Mia laughed. "We're expecting a guy who really knows how to handle a python."

"Oh, come on," I laughed. "Yes, it's Matt."

"Is that really you, Chief Jerking Bull?" Mia laughed in reference to my character in the cowgirls-and-Indians wank video that we'd made. "Are you wearing your loincloth? You're such a vadge-tease! Be careful though: it might get ripped off again!"

"Are you gonna let me in, or are you gonna keep making fun of me?" I laughed.

"Come on in, Matt" Mia laughed and buzzed me through. "We'll make fun of you inside! You know we love you! Don't trip over your ding-a-ling on the way through!"

As I walked through the front garden, Mia opened the door to a large, modern family home.

"Hey Matt," the beautiful Mia smiled, and the equally lovely Iris quickly appeared behind her. "We're so happy to see you again. How's it going?"

"I'm good, thanks," I replied. "Happy to be here again."

"Hi Matt, you sexy beast," Iris smiled. "It's just me and Mia today. Nobody is gonna rip off all your clothes this time...we'll take them off more carefully for you! Get in here, big boy!"

I gave Mia and Iris a kiss and walked inside, taking another look around the house.

It was impressive and stylishly designed, with an open kitchen and living area leading out to glass doors that opened on to a beautiful outdoor swimming pool and spa area nestled amongst a small garden.

Mia and Iris were both wearing their school uniforms of a white button-up blouse and a green skirt, which they sported as more of a mini-sized effort.

Mia was tall, lean and deeply tanned, with long coltish legs and straight, sandy brown hair that swayed way past her shoulders.

She had classically gorgeous features, and was a real stunner. An average-sized bust was hidden under her crinkled blouse, which was unbuttoned to just above her cleavage.

Iris was heavier, with much bigger breasts. She had long, wavy red hair, pale skin and thick-rimmed black glasses, which gave her a pleasingly thoughtful look, but belied her raucous sense of humour.

Iris' blouse was also unbuttoned to just above her way more considerable cleavage.

"So, no school today, girls?" I asked. "Need a break, huh?"

"Fuck, yeah," Iris laughed. "Boring! The only bright spot is Ms. Chabrol's art class...she's always showing us paintings and sculptures of men in the nude. She's a total perve!"

"Yeah, she's a crazy French bitch," Mia added about their oft-mentioned art teacher. "And yes, Matt, we deserved a day off...and we deserved to spend it with you...so here we are."

Mia got some drinks and chips and we stood around in the kitchen chatting for about half an hour or so.

I asked them about school, they asked me about my work, and I checked on how their friends Malika, Charlotte and Olivia were doing.

"They're all good," Mia replied. "Olivia keeps talking about how amazing it was to have sex with you. She masturbates every day while thinking about it. She even fingered herself at school in the toilets one day! She's been glowing ever since."

"That's nice...it was great," I smiled. "She's a beautiful girl. We had a great time. And how's our little cowgirls-and-Indians video going? Have you cut it together yet?"

"No, not yet," Mia replied. "I'm still working on it...it's gonna be very funny. I've been watching it a lot though, that's for sure! You look hot in it, don't worry. I'll let you know when it's done."

"So, have you been doing much flashing lately, Matt?" Iris giggled, well versed in my enthusiasm for getting my gear off. "Giving any ladies a nice look at the ol' sex stick?"

"Yeah, I have actually," I replied with a cheeky smile. "It's summer....there have been a few fun experiences."

"Ooooh, details, please," Mia demanded with a smile. "Do tell!"

"Well, I was at home last Saturday night, and there was a group of people drinking and talking on one of the apartment block balconies opposite my building, up a bit higher than me," I began. "It was dark and I couldn't tell what they looked like, but it was obvious that they were all actually women."

"Ha ha," Iris howled. "A girls' night! I like where this is going!"

"Yeah, they sounded a bit drunk too, which is always good," I smiled. "I went into my bedroom, popped the blind, and turned on the light. They had a clear view in. I walked around the room to get their attention."

"Keep going," Mia said breathlessly. "Then what?"

"When I was sure they'd seen me, I faced the window and slowly took off my t-shirt," I said. "Straight away, I heard laughing and then a few whistles. I flexed my muscles and let them have a good look. The laughing and whistling kept going. They were obviously into it, so I dropped my shorts too."

"Oh my god," Iris laughed. "You're such a show-off, Matt! You just can't help yourself!"

"Guilty as charged! I stood there in just my underwear for a few seconds," I said. "I flexed my muscles a bit more. Then I started to pull the blind down..."

"What?" Mia shrieked. "Why did you do that?"

"It's where I live," I explained. "I didn't want to go too far...I didn't want the cops called or anything. I didn't want anyone banging on my door complaining."

"Fair enough," Mia responded. "Disappointing though..."

"But," I said with a pause, "when I started to pull the blind down, the women all booed really loudly. I clearly heard some of them yelling out, 'No, no!' I was pretty sure that I could safely take it a step further."

"Yes!" Iris laughed. "Good stuff, girls! What did you do then, Matt?"

"I turned my back to the window, and then slowly pulled my underpants down around my knees to give them a good look at my bum," I replied. "They whistled and laughed again. I stood for a few seconds. Then I clearly heard one of them yell out, 'Turn the other way!'"

"Oh my god," Mia giggled. "They wanted to see your winky! Did you turn around?"

"I sure did," I said. "I slowly turned around with my dick hanging out and my arms raised up at my sides innocently. They roared with laughter and the whistling went right over the top. I heard calls of 'Yes!', 'Thank you' and even a 'Nice dick.'"

"Fuckin' hell," Iris laughed. "Did you give them a wank show too?"

"No way," I replied. "That's next level! This was just a bit of cheeky fun. A good look at my dick was enough. I pulled my blind down and they all cheered. Then I ran into the bathroom and jerked off."

"You're such a turn-on, Matt," Mia said. "Just hearing that gets me going...anything else?"

"Yeah, I was on the beach a few weeks ago and I noticed this woman with huge sunglasses and a big floppy sun hat checking me out," I smiled. "It's like she was trying to be incognito, so I thought it might have been someone famous."

"Oooh, was Kylie Minogue or someone checking out your big flopper?" Mia giggled.

"No, I don't think so," I laughed. "I wish! Anyway, this woman was obviously copping a perve, so I let my dick fall out of the side of my Speedos."

"You're a legend, Matt," Iris howled. "Getting your dick out on the beach!"

"Then, get this," I continued. "I'm almost positive this woman actually masturbated right there on the beach while she was looking at my cock. She had her hand in the pocket of her dress, and she was moving around in a strange way. Then she ran off really suddenly."

"She probably came right there on the sand, and then ran off in embarrassment," Mia offered. "Fair enough though...you with that hot body and big hanger of yours. Speaking of which...how about we get you naked now? All this talk of you flashing makes me want to have a go too!"

"Geez, I'm insulted," I smiled jokingly. "I thought you were enjoying our conversation and now I find out that you just want my body! You're just after one thing! I feel so exploited!"

"Oh, you poor boy," Iris cooed and started unbuttoning my shirt. "All the girls want you for your body and not your mind. What a sad, sad story. Oh, look what's happening...a naughty girl is taking off your shirt. How disrespectful and sexist of her! Objectifying you like that! Treating you like a piece of meat!"

Iris got all of the buttons of my shirt undone and then pulled it open, exposing my bare torso.

Mia ducked behind me quickly and then slid the shirt off over my shoulders and then down my arms. She pulled it off me with a flourish, and folded it over a kitchen chair.

"Oh no," Mia giggled. "It looks like poor ol' Matt is losing his clothes again! They're always falling off!"

The schoolgirls were obviously enjoying themselves. They loved making fun of me and putting me in crazy situations.

Mia and Iris stood together and looked at me, drinking in the sight of my lean, tanned, extremely muscular body.

"God, you're hot...wait a minute," Mia laughed. "I hear something. Oh my god...it's Matt's shorts. They're saying, 'Take me off! Take me off!'"

"Fuck, you guys really like to take the piss out of me, don't you?" I shook my head.

"Yes, we do," Iris said, and pulled open the button of my shorts. "You're lots of fun, Matt. No other guy would let us play with him like you do. Ooooh, down goes the zipper!"

With that, Iris quickly slid the zipper of my shorts down, and then pulled them apart, revealing a brand new pair of black Speedos underneath.

I'd been wearing Speedos when we'd first met, and I liked to continue the tradition.

Despite being sweet and good-natured, Mia loved to tease me. She was also openly fascinated with my body.

The beautiful teen quickly reached forward and then pulled my shorts down around my ankles in one swift motion.

"Aw no, Matt's shorts have fallen down," Mia said in a ridiculous baby voice. "He must be so embarrassed! Standing there with hardly anything on! He must feel so vulnerable! Imagine if the naughty girls took his swimsuit too!"

"Oh, they wouldn't dare," Iris said and slowly undid the drawstring of my Speedos. "Are they that naughty? Those horrible, horrible girls! They wouldn't take off all Matt's clothes, would they? And leave him completely in the nuddy? So they could see everything?"

"Everything? Even his doodle?" Mia giggled. "They wouldn't look at his doodle? They wouldn't do that, would they? They wouldn't leave him exposed like that, would they? Completely naked with his doodle on display? Those naughty, nasty girls!"

"Yes, Mia," Iris giggled wickedly. "They would do that...they'd even look at his doodle."

And with that, Mia and Iris each grabbed one side of my Speedos with both hands and wrenched them right down to my ankles.

I'd been expertly and swiftly pantsed. Once again, I was completely nude with two sexy, beautiful schoolgirls looking me up and down.

I loved being mildly humiliated and ogled by appreciative women, so I was once again living out nothing short of a sexual fantasy.

I stepped out of the Speedos and casually kicked them aside, totally comfortable with my nudity.

"Happy now?" I asked with mock derision. "You've made fun of me and now I'm in the nude. No respect!"

"I'm always happy when I see that cock," Iris groaned. "I still get shocked by how big it is, every time."

"Do some poses for us," Mia giggled. "Flex your muscles."

I clenched my fists to make my biceps pop and bulge, and then lifted my hands up above my head to stretch and elongate my muscles.

I tensed my big cock to make it bounce slightly, and then flexed my leg muscles.

"Fucking hell," Iris sighed to Mia. "I could watch him all day."

"You're beautiful, Matt," Mia smiled. "I love looking at you in the nuddy."

"Thanks, girls," I replied. "I love getting it off for you. It gets me hot."

"Oh, I forgot," Mia said hurriedly, and ran across the kitchen to pick up a large paper bag. "These are for you...don't put them on though! Stay naked! I felt so bad about the girls ripping up your clothes."

Inside the bag were a shirt and a pair of Speedos identical to the ones that Mia's friends had destroyed when they stripped me a few weeks ago.

I was surprised by this very thoughtful gesture from Mia, and I suddenly liked her even more.

I'd already bought some new Speedos (my shopping trip had ripened into a whole sexy experience in itself), but I could always do with another pair. I was also very happy about the new shirt, as the old one had been a favourite.

"I checked the brands and sizes when I picked your clothes up off the floor after the girls nuded you," Mia explained, "so they should be good to go."

"That's so kind of you, Mia," I said. "That's such a nice thing to do...I really appreciate it."

"Sorry again for helping them rip your clothes off," Iris -- who had helped strip me after briefly hesitating -- said sincerely. "I feel bad now, but I just couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," I replied. "I actually enjoyed it, you know that."

"Thanks, Matt," Mia said, while picking up my discarded clothes and Speedos off the floor and folding them neatly over one of the chairs in the kitchen. "How about a swim? You stay in the nude and we'll go and put our cossies on, okay? You won't play with yourself or anything while we're gone?"

"No, I'll try and control myself," I smiled. "Anyway, I'd prefer to do that while you're around!"

Disappointingly, Mia and Iris ran upstairs to get changed. They looked sexy in their school uniforms, and they'd look even hotter in their swimsuits, but it would have been even better if they'd gotten changed in front of me.

I walked around the house for a few minutes, my cock flopping back and forth against my thighs while I checked out the artwork on the walls and the expensive furniture.

Mia and Iris eventually came bounding down the stairs giggling. They looked fucking incredible.

I'd seen Iris in her underwear, but I'd only seen Mia fully clothed. She was wearing a swimsuit in the photo that she'd sent me, but the shot was mostly of the girls' faces, so I couldn't see much.