Oz Beach Boy Reverse Gang Bang

Story Info
Ten Irish party girls pull a train on a very willing Matt...
11.1k words
4.66
15.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, sex addicted 26-year-old male exhibitionist) being consensually gang-banged by ten Irish party girls. This story features CFNM, female nudity, ENF, mild humiliation, and a ten-on-one reverse gang-bang. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Group Sex".

---------------------------------------

It was a pleasant summer's night in Sydney, Australia. My heavily muscled body was covered up, but I was ready to play.

Horny as always, I was clad in a thin, loose-fitting, white button-up short-sleeved shirt, a pair of olive-green denim shorts, slides, and the straw cowboy hat I'd purchased from Prairie Man in Byron Bay. I was hot-to-trot and on the lookout for sexy fun.

With the stars sparkling in the night sky, I stared down from a large wooden lookout platform into the secluded but very familiar bay below. Almost like a canal, there is a very small sandy beach at the base of the bay, with a long stretch of rocks jutting out toward the ocean on either side. A walking track rings around the bay, and then leads off to one of Sydney's popular beaches.

I've had many great sexual experiences at this secluded bay, and just recently enjoyed a little nude interaction on its water-splashed rocks with two very, very sexy Brazilian women [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Nudes For Insta Girls"] that turned out to be even hotter than I'd expected.

Hot sexual experiences are a regular part of my seamy, sleazy day-to-day life. Though not clinically diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a 26-year-old narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me.

I love to stay fit and healthy, and I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it.

I am constantly and intensely horny, and I've enjoyed a lot of extremely kinky hook-ups in my time. I enjoy being verbally ridiculed and objectified by women, and I definitely have a submissive side, which I frequently explore.

Being nighttime, the bay was obviously devoid of its usual sunbathers and swimmers, but from the wooden platform, I could discern a sizeable group of people down on one of the large rock platforms.

I could see candles burning, small lamps glowing, and cigarettes sparking in the darkness. I could distinctly hear the sound of glass clinking and the very obvious strains of laughter drifting across the secluded bay.

I strained to see through the darkness, but apart from being able to clearly discern figures moving around on the rock platform, I couldn't tell whether they were men or women or a mix of both. I desperately strained my ears to catch the sounds from the bay.

After a few minutes, I became convinced that the laughter and chatter had a distinctly feminine quality to it. Perhaps optimistically, I told myself in hope that it was a group of women partying down in the bay.

With a hopeful smile, I pulled my cowboy hat low and tight on my forehead and straightened out my shirt. I turned, walked down the small set of wooden stairs off the lookout platform, and then moved quickly along the walking path and towards the secluded bay, not passing a single person along the way.

I eventually walked down the small set of concrete steps onto the sand of the small beach, which was partially lit up by the string of street lights that ran along the walking path. I then cut over onto the long, more darkened platform of huge, flat rock that made up one side of the bay, moving carefully in the evening half-light.

The sound of loud, raucous, enthusiastic female laughter became more and more clear as I got closer and closer to the group of people on the rocks. I listened hard for male voices, but heard nothing.

I could also hear music playing at an acceptable level through the darkness enshrouding the rock platform. This group of partyers obviously didn't want to draw the attention of the wealthy residents in the palatial houses that looked down on the bay from the hills above.

As I got closer to the group of people, the glow of the candles and lamps finally made them easier to make out. I peered curiously through the half-darkness into the billowing light, and I was now certain that I'd actually happened upon a group of women. I couldn't believe my luck, and I was ecstatic.

Groups of women are great when it comes to sexy fun, but groups of drunken women are even better. They're usually looser, wilder, and more uninhibited, which certainly helps when it comes to naughty activity. I smiled to myself. It looked like I may have found the sexy situation I was looking for...but this ended up being much, much more than that.

Finally close enough to see properly in the light of the flickering candles and glowing lamps, I scanned the group of partygoers carefully until I was satisfied there were no men hidden amongst the small crowd.

All I could see was long hair, cut-off denim shorts, skirts, sun-dresses, singlets, soft female flesh, curvy butts, and breasts of all shapes and sizes. These women looked amazing -- as nearly all women do -- and I was very, very excited.

"Hey, how are you going there, mate?" I heard a thickly accented, female Irish voice peal out in the candle-lit night. "What are you up to, lad? Walking around in the dark?"

Once again, I couldn't believe my luck. These women had now made the first move, and I didn't even have to dream up some lame line with which to introduce myself. This enchanting-sounding Irish lass had opened the door for me straight away, and I was ready to walk right through it.

"Just going for an evening walk," I replied stupidly, my irritating inability to come up with anything funny or witty once again front and centre. "Enjoying the warm night, you know? Just having a stroll."

"Yeah, alright, nice one," responded the Irish girl. "Why don't you get your arse over here and have a drink with us, cowboy? Come on, mate...don't be shy!"

"Oh, um...yeah...okay," I replied stupidly, and looked closely at where the voice was coming from. "Yeah, sure...okay."

While a group of eight women danced, drank cider and beer from cans and bottles, vaped, smoked, and chatted freely in a loose, large, extended huddle, two other women -- including the friendly one talking to me -- were on their own a few metres away from their dancing friends.

The two women giggled and dug enthusiastically into a large esky packed to bursting with ice and alcohol. The two young women quickly produced a cold can of beer, which they held out to me as I got closer.

"Get this into you," the second woman said with a laugh. "That'll put hair on your chest! And on your bollocks! Get over here...we need some testosterone...it's a girls' night, yeah?"

"Well, I don't want to interrupt," I said quickly with a smile. "I don't want to intrude."

"No, no...you can definitely intrude," the second woman said with a big laugh. "Please intrude! You're a cute one! Join the party, lad!"

I walked over, and the first girl handed me the can of beer and gave me a big, warm smile. Short of stature with shoulder-length, curly blonde hair and big blue eyes, the Irish lass was wearing a tight-fitting red singlet which showed off her large, full breasts, and a pair of black, hip-hugging denim shorts cut right up to her rounded, curvy butt. She was all woman, and I was instantly turned on.

"I'm Shauna," the Irish girl smiled and pointed to the girl next to her. "This is Regina."

I cracked open the can of beer, and had a better look at Regina, who was equally as appealing as Shauna. She had long, dark hair pushed back from her wide, pretty face with a white headband. Regina was about the same height as Shauna, but she was even curvier, her huge breasts and big butt clearly discernible under a short, green sun-dress.

"Hi, ladies," I replied, and took a swig of the beer. "I'm Matt. Nice to meet you."

"I like your cowboy hat, Matt," Regina said with a smile, her green eyes alive with mischief. "Actually, I like a lot of things about you."

As I stood sipping from my can of beer, Shauna and Regina shamelessly checked me out, their lively eyes gliding up and down my body, almost appearing to mentally undress me. I loved it. The situation was already arousing. I was very excited about where things might possibly lead.

"Thank you," I replied. "You ladies look lovely too. What's happening tonight? Are you just here having a few drinks? What's going on?"

"We're actually having a little party for our friend, Siobhan," Shauna replied, and pointed over to the group of girls dancing. "She's the tall one in the blue dress. It's her birthday...she's 23 today. She's the youngest in the group."

I looked over at the gaggle of girls, and instantly caught sight of Siobhan. With her long, black hair, tall, lean figure, and almost regal features, the birthday girl was very, very attractive indeed. Siobhan's short dress showed off an incredible set of legs, and she looked to be having a great time with her friends.

"So, are you girls nurses or traffic controllers?" I asked Shauna and Regina cheekily, naming the two jobs that most female Irish travellers take while they're working and holidaying in Australia.

"Oooh, we've got a smartarse here," Shauna said with a laugh, and wagged her finger at me. "I like it! I like it! A bit of banter! Good lad!"

"We're actually a mix of both," Regina added with a giggle. "You got us, Matt! Except for Aisling...she works in a café. Oh, and Maeve...she works in a massage parlour. She does rub and tugs! She jerks lads off for a living!"

"Oh, wow," I said quietly, following Regina's finger as she pointed out the very attractive Aisling and Maeve. "I was just joking around. Sorry..."

"That's okay...you seem like a good lad," Shauna said, and winked at me naughtily. "I'm glad you wandered along. You're cute."

"Hey, you've made a new friend, have you?" called a tall, extremely heavy-set young woman from the group of dancing girls. "You've found yourself an Aussie cowboy, Shauna? Have a dance, love...show him your moves, lass!"

"Hey ladies, this is Matt," Shauna shouted to her friends.

"Hi, Matt," the girls shouted teasingly in a sing-song manner.

"Go on, Shauna...dance with him!" yelled the extremely heavy-set young woman from the large group.

"Yeah, alright then, Emer," Shauna responded with a laugh to the big girl's demands, and then looked me right in the eye. "Do you wanna dance, lad?"

"Um, yeah, sure," I replied. "I'm not a very good dancer though."

"Nobody gives a shit, lad," Regina interjected with a raucous laugh and then moved closer to me. "It's just an excuse to get next to you!"

As I took another big gulp of my beer, Shauna and Regina started to sway to the music pealing out from the portable speaker nearby, their big hips moving from side to side, and their arms raised upwards in the evening air.

Regina worked her way to the rear of me, and positioned herself directly behind me. Shauna, meanwhile, moved herself right up in front of me. The two Irish girls were now sexily close to me, and I could smell a heady mix of perfume, sweat and alcohol coming off their wonderfully pneumatic bodies.

The two young Irish women moved their hips sexily to the rhythm of the music, and slowly moved in closer to me until I could feel their warm, wonderfully soft bodies sensually mashed up against mine.

Shauna suddenly turned around and then unashamedly pushed her big, fleshy butt right into my crotch, moving it from side to side, and up and down, driving it against me in a display of pure, wanton sexiness. I looked over at the group of dancing girls, and they were now all staring at us, clearly enjoying Shauna and Regina's moves.

"That's the way, girls," shouted big, blowsy Emer. "Show him what you've got!"

"Go for it, Regina!" shouted birthday girl Siobhan. "Go for it, Shauna!"

Behind me, Regina was equally uninhibited, pushing her big, heaving breasts into my back. I could feel their soft sponginess through the thin material of my button-up shirt, and I started to get aroused.

I then felt Regina's hands on my hips, and felt her warm breath on my neck as she slowly put her lips to my cheek and then started to kiss me with surprising enthusiasm. Her lips were soft and sensual on my skin.

"You alright for a party pash?" Regina asked with a giggle.

"Oh, yeah," I replied enthusiastically.

As the lovely Regina kissed me, I nestled my chin into the equally lovely Shauna's neck from behind, her perfume wafting up into my nostrils. I kissed her neck, and spoke quietly into her ear.

"Is this okay?" I asked. "Can I kiss you?"

Shauna looked back at me and smiled in response, and then I felt her fingers rubbing at my crotch, pulling at my denim shorts and searching for my cock. Shauna finally got a good hold and then gave my cock an almighty squeeze. I flinched with delight.

"Oooh, you're a big lad," Shauna cooed sexily. "You've got a monster down there."

"Oooh, give him a kiss, girls!" shouted birthday girl Siobhan. "That's the way!"

I felt Regina's hands move up under my shirt, her palms and fingers sliding all over my muscled pecs and abs. She pressed her big, soft tits into my back with even more sexual force. She put her chin on my neck and spoke quietly into my ear.

"You're a fit lad, huh?" Regina said with a giggle. "I love your muscles, lad. You're gorgeous."

As Regina rubbed her warm fingers all over my marbled torso, I felt Shauna's hands move from my crotch up to my waist. Her fingers moved around until they found the button of my denim shorts.

Looking straight ahead at her group of dancing friends, and with both her hands moving behind her back, Shauna struggled but eventually got the button undone. I then felt the zipper of my shorts slide down.

I heard laughter from behind me, and I realised that Regina had seen my shorts loosen and open at the waist. She obviously knew that Shauna had unzipped me, but the group of girls were yet to catch sight of what was unfolding.

I couldn't believe it...Shauna and Regina were pawing and pulling at my clothes, and the naughty Irish duo obviously wanted to get me out of my gear and down to at least my underwear.

I was thrilled but undeniably a little nervous. I love being naked around clothed women, but this was a large group, and we were out in public. If things got out of hand, I was well and truly on my own...but I was happy to go with the flow. This was turning into a very sexy situation indeed.

The large group of Irish girls seemed to catch on that something was happening between Shauna, Regina and me, and I soon heard laughter and clapping rising up. I got more and more excited. Shauna and Regina then worked my shorts from both sides, clumsily sliding them down my thighs until they were stretched across my knees.

"Ooooh, it looks like your shorts are down, lad," Regina said with a laugh from behind me. "You're about to lose your clothes. Let's get this shirt off and show the girls what we've got here. I hope you're not shy. Let's show off those big muscles, lad."

"Oh...um," I stuttered. "I don't know about this. This is a bit embarrassing...you can't strip me out here...it's embarrassing."

"You've got nothing to be embarrassed about," Shauna said, turning her head to look back at me over her shoulder with a laugh. "I just felt your willy, mate...you've got nothing to be ashamed of. It looks like you're our entertainment for the night, lad."

"Oh, my god," I muttered.

In my long history of sordid, sleazy behaviour and naughty encounters with the opposite sex, I've realised that most women enjoy having the power in a situation, and like to feel that they've got one over on a guy.

With this knowledge, I often play it coy, hesitating a little in the face of female sexual aggression, and letting them get on top of me. This had served me well in the past, and I opted to do it again, even though I was very happy to be stripped and toyed with.

I felt Regina's hands reach under my arms from behind, and then felt her long-nailed fingers pulling aggressively at the buttons on my shirt. One after the other, the enthusiastic Irish lass popped the buttons until my shirt hung open, revealing my heavily muscled bare torso. Regina then pulled my shirt back right off my shoulders, and threw it on the ground behind her.

"Oooh, Regina's got his shirt off, girls!" shouted Emer. "They're getting his kit off! They're getting his kit off! Go, girls! Get his clothes off!"

As the eight dancing girls clapped and cheered, Shauna slowly moved to the side of me, revealing to her excited friends that she'd actually already got my denim shorts down too. I was left standing in front of ten Irish party girls with my shorts around my knees in just my black Calvin Klein fitted trunks.

Waves of excitement rolled through me. I was turned on not just by the two curvy, sexually audacious Irish lasses who'd partially stripped me, but also by the fact that their friends were now looking at me with obvious excitement and enthusiasm too.

"Cor, look at him!" came another thickly Irish accented voice from amongst the din of whistles, laughs, jeers and catcalls. "Look at that hot body! Alright, girls, nice one, yeah?"

"What a hunk!" hollered another of the Irish party girls as her friends clapped and cheered. "Cor!"

As I felt ten sets of female eyes taking in the sight of my bare torso, Shauna reached over, jumped up a little, and then cheekily plucked my cowboy hat from off my head. Her big, heavy breasts bouncing wonderfully up and down as she moved, the pretty Irish girl then placed my stolen cowboy hat on her head and gave me a very naughty wink.

"Do I look cute?" Shauna asked with a giggle.

"Very, very cute indeed," I replied with a smile, and then looked down at my shorts stretched stupidly across my knees.

"Get those shorts right off him, Shauna," shouted Emer. "Get 'em off!"

With a big, bold laugh, Shauna bent down and then pushed my shorts right down to my ankles. As I stumbled slightly and came out of my slides, the pretty Irish lass pushed me a little, and then got the denim shorts off over my feet as I struggled ever so slightly.

"Oh, come on," I said quietly as Shauna threw my shorts over with my discarded shirt on the ground. "Really?"

"Yes, really," Regina said with a laugh from behind me. "Did you really think you could walk up to ten drunk Irish girls and keep your pants on? No way, lad...Irish girls don't hold back!"

"Lesson learned," I responded with a weak smile.

Now in nothing but my black, fitted Calvin Klein boxers, I made fists of my hands to make my large biceps bulge even more impressively, and tensed the muscles in my chest and abdomen. The clapping and cheering of the Irish girls got louder as they continued to swig from their bottles of beer and cider, and take hits from their vapes.

A broad, excited smile played across Shauna's lips as she stared at my bare torso, her eyes scanning up and down my body, obviously amused by how she and Regina had so effectively conspired to get my clothes off. Shauna's eyes settled on the bulge in my boxers, and the sassy Irish girl literally licked her lips.

"God, look at him!" birthday girl Siobhan shouted, and then grabbed Emer by the arm with both hands. "Look at him, Emer!"

"He's too much, huh?" said big, blowsy Emer with a wild laugh. "For fuck's sake, girls...let's have his jockeys off! Get that lad naked! Let's see that willy! Take his panties off!"