Oz Beach Boy Reverse Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off! Off!" came the instant chant from the drunken Irish girls.

There was then a crazed, near hysterical collective scream from the girls, and I suddenly felt Regina's hands inside the back of my underwear. Her long-nailed fingers raked the flesh of my butt, and squeezed my rock-hard glutes voraciously. Regina then put her chin on my shoulder and spoke firmly into my ear.

"They're comin' off, lad," Regina said with a giggle. "The girls want your bollocks out. We're pulling your jockeys down, Matt...whether you like it or not. We're all gonna see you naked. Get ready, lad."

"Oh, my god," I replied, continuing to play coy. "We're out in public...this is embarrassing. You can't..."

With that, Regina yanked my Calvins right down from behind, and Shauna helped from the front, grabbing a fistful of cotton and wrenching my underwear enthusiastically and mercilessly downward.

The Calvins rolled over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair. My long, thick, vein-crossed, uncircumcised cock then flopped up and down as the waistband of my Calvins slid over it.

I'm blessed with a truly massive cock, and as ten raucous Irish party girls looked right at my exposed crotch, my monstrous member dangled heavily over my equally outsized nut-sack as I stepped out of my Calvins. Shauna picked my underpants up and threw them over with the rest of my clothes.

Totally, humiliatingly nude, I twitched my enormous, low-swinging, slightly engorged cock to make it jump a little, which prompted riotous giggling from my audience of ten drunken, naughty Irish party girls. The cheering got louder and louder as the girls absorbed the true enormity of my manhood.

"He's hung like a fuckin' horse," Emer yelled, and then took a big swig from her bottle. "And look at his bollocks! They're like tennis balls! Look at all that sausage! Look at all that meat! He's all man!"

"My god, it's beautiful," Siobhan said open-mouthed. "I've never seen a lad that big before. It's so beautiful. I love it. He's amazing. His willy..."

"It's got its own heart and lungs!" bellowed Emer, her enormous breasts heaving up and down comically, and madly sloshing around inside her U2 t-shirt. "He's a fucking bull! He's a stallion! A fucking donkey dick!"

"Oh, my god, it's so pretty," Siobhan said again, almost hypnotised as she swigged absent-mindedly from her bottle and stared at my cock. "He's got nothing on. Shauna and Regina stripped him...they stripped him nude right in front of us. I've never seen a lad stripped by girls before. I can't believe it. He's completely naked..."

"Have sex with him, Siobhan!" came a loud voice from amongst the group. "It's your birthday! Fuck the lad! Go on, girl!"

"Oh, I couldn't," Siobhan said with a drunken giggle. "I couldn't do that."

"Come on, girl...Shauna and Regina unwrapped him for you," Emer bellowed. "It's the best present a girl could get! A naked muscle man with a massive willy!"

I was in mild shock at what had unfolded. I'd been stripped nude by two rowdy, drunken Irish party girls, and now an equally drunken horde of their friends were demanding that a pretty 23-year-old birthday girl have sex with me to celebrate. I literally couldn't have dreamed up something this hot.

"He's in his birthday suit...let's get you in yours!" Emer shouted, and the horde of girls clapped and cheered in unison.

As I stood totally naked with Shauna and Regina on either side of me, I watched in absolute amazement as seven drunken Irish girls set upon a giggling Siobhan, clawing at her blue shirt dress while all laughing wildly.

Held together with a belt around the waist, I watched in shock as Siobhan's shirt dress was pulled apart as an army of fluttering, long-nailed fingers wrenched open the blue dress's large plastic buttons.

"Oh, my god," shrieked Siobhan with a crazed laugh. "You can't do this! You're stripping me! You're stripping me, you crazy sluts! Oh, my god!"

I felt Regina's hands squeezing my bare butt as I stared in wonder at the sexy scene unfolding in front of me. Frenzied hands hurriedly pulled Siobhan's shirt dress apart, revealing her small, pert, braless breasts, and flat, smooth stomach. I gasped in delight, and Shauna quietly licked my left nipple while running her hand over my ridged abdomen.

"Fuckin' hell," Regina said with a giggle. "It's on!"

The Irish girls then pulled Siobhan's dress right off, and the pretty birthday girl was left standing in nothing but a tiny red-and-black lacy g-string, which accentuated her long, supple legs and barely curved hips and butt. Siobhan was lean, tall and charmingly shy. I gazed longingly at her lovely body, and couldn't believe that I was very likely about to fuck her.

From behind, two of Siobhan's friends cheekily grabbed her g-string and then wrenched it right down to her ankles. The tall Irish girl quickly covered her waxed crotch with her hands, and hung her pretty head in coy, smiling embarrassment.

"Oh, my god...my knickers," Siobhan gasped and then stepped out of her g-string after kicking off her sandals. "I'm in the nude...the lad can see me. You can all see my boobs and bum. I can't believe it. What's going on?"

"You're fucking the lad for your birthday, Siobhan," Emer said and then pushed her friend toward me.

"Oh, my god," Siobhan laughed. "This is so weird."

As I stood stunned, Shauna and Regina stopped groping me, and then put their hands on my shoulders. With a salacious giggle, the two drunken Irish girls pushed me toward a big, flat rock. They then pulled me onto it, and forced me down with their hands. The coarseness of the rock rubbed hard against my back and bare butt.

As I lay spreadeagle without protest on the rock with Shauna and Regina needlessly holding me down by the shoulders, Siobhan's friends got behind her and laughingly pushed the birthday girl toward me.

Siobhan's pretty face was a charming mix of excitement, embarrassment, surprise, shock and what looked like lust. As Siobhan kept her hands clutched protectively over her hairless vulva, her small breasts swayed sexily from side to side. I was getting more and more excited.

"Oh, my god," I muttered, feeling almost like I was on an altar in the middle of some kind of bizarre tribal ritual.

"Siobhan will get first go because it's her birthday," Shauna said, bending over to whisper into my ear. "But after that, we'll all jump on."

"Have you ever been gang-banged before, Matt?" Regina asked almost in a concerned voice, bending over to whisper into my other ear. "Brace yourself, lad!"

I gulped heavily with excitement and confusion. Was Regina serious? Were these ten girls actually going to gang-bang me? The thought was deliciously appealing but also daunting...did I have the energy to fuck ten girls? Would I be able to come and then get it up again? Would I humiliate myself -- as I so often did -- by coming too quickly?

These questions swirled through my mind as Siobhan was finally pushed right up against the big rock on which I was sprawled out. I opted to take it one step at a time. I would focus on fucking Siobhan, and if it indeed turned into a gang-bang after that, I'd then deal with it as best as I could.

Either way, the whole crazy situation was a massive turn-on, and I looked down thankfully as my cock sprang to life, stiffening quickly and then standing tall and upward from my prone body.

"He's ready for you, Siobhan!" Shauna laughed. "His willy is stiff! Look at the size of it! Get on, girl!"

Lying on my back with my legs spread wide and my cock standing absurdly upright, I felt extremely vulnerable as the equally nude Siobhan and the crowd of young women bunched around her all looked down at me with broad smiles on their faces. Some of the Irish party girls openly pointed at my naked crotch and giggled.

With a charmingly embarrassed smile, the naked Siobhan climbed up onto the flat rock, got up on her knees, and then straddled my waist. With her right hand, Siobhan reached down between her legs, grabbed my cock, and then guided it into her pussy. I felt a rush of pleasure course through me as I felt Siobhan's vulva opening around the swollen head of my cock.

The lovely and very sexy Siobhan then pushed down on me, and my massive cock slid into her with ease. Her pussy was a little looser than I'd expected, and it felt great wrapped around my member.

With a loud and incredibly sexy moan, Siobhan started to slide up and down my pole, her small, tight butt pounding against my thighs. The birthday girl arched her back and mounted me from a little further down, sliding back and forth on my cock from an almost horizontal position.

Siobhan was obviously trying to find the right spot, and she soon did, which increased her rabid moaning and heavy breathing. Behind Siobhan, I could hear her friends laughing and screaming lewd words of encouragement.

"Oooooh, fuck...yes," Siobhan hissed between her clenched teeth. "That's amazing...you're so hot...you're so hot...it feels so big in me!"

"That's it, girl," I heard Emer's unmistakable voice as I focused my attention on Siobhan's small, wildly bouncing tits. "Fuck that lad! Fuck him! That's it, girl! Give it to him!"

While Siobhan gently pounded away on top of me, Shauna and Regina kissed me messily and enthusiastically while rubbing my chest and lightly pinching, pulling and tweaking my sensitive nipples. My raucous Irish denuders moaned and cooed and blew their hot, boozy breath sexily into my ear.

"You like it?" Shauna asked quietly and pinched my left nipple. "You like getting fucked and played with?

"I fucking love it," I said breathlessly. "I love it!"

On top of me, Siobhan was getting increasingly worked up. The birthday girl was moaning loudly and rubbing her hands all over her small, beautifully shaped breasts, pinching sexily at her soft, pink nipples and areolae, which slowly started to stiffen. Siobhan looked down at me with an intense smile, and then licked her lips.

Siobhan slapped her hot, sweaty palms down on my bare chest as her whole body shuddered and shook. She let out a bizarre, high-pitched scream, and pushed down on me hard with her butt, obviously in the throes of an orgasm. Siobhan slapped her hands against my chest again.

Then, finally, in a big, quivering heap, Siobhan slid herself off my cock and collapsed messily onto the flat rock right next to me. She was breathing hard, and her small, sweat-slicked breasts flopped around hopelessly as her chest rose up and down in exhaustion. Siobhan was spent, but my cock remained surprisingly upright.

I'd thankfully jerked off three times earlier that day -- once while fantasising about my hot neighbour Odessa Prince, once while looking at nude images of Kimberley Conrad in an old Playboy Magazine, and once while watching a surprisingly arousing episode of Vanderpump Rules -- which stopped me from blowing as quickly as I usually would have.

"Right, I'm on!" Shauna bellowed as Siobhan kissed me on the cheek and then rolled off the large flat rock where we'd extraordinarily just fucked.

"Oh, my god," I muttered as I watched my stiff cock bounce and twitch with excitement.

"Gang-bang!" Shauna then shouted, and raised her fist in the air. "Gang-bang! Gang-bang! Gang-bang!"

"Gang-bang! Gang-bang! Gang-bang!" came the responsive chant from Shauna's sloppily drunken friends, who then also began pumping their fists in the night air.

I froze temporarily in shock. It looked like this gang-bang was actually about to happen. I'd certainly been humiliated and dominated by women before, and I'd also been in my fair share of group sex situations -- including an incredible foursome with three hot English nurses [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Xmas Foursome"] -- but I'd never actually been gang-banged before, and I'd certainly never been with ten women at the same time. This was exciting, daunting new territory for me.

Shauna moved toward the rock, pulling excitedly at the button of her cut-off denim shorts. Once they were wrenched open, the curvy party girl ripped down the zipper, and then pulled her shorts down, bringing her underwear with them too. Shauna's shorts hit the rock at her feet, and she merely stepped out of them, not even halting in her short path toward me.

I gazed from Shauna's smiling face down to her crotch, which was waxed completely free of hair. Her big breasts swayed from side to side as she walked toward me, and then climbed up onto the rock. I was slightly disappointed that Shauna hadn't ripped off her singlet too.

"Hey, Matt," Shauna said with a smile, and then straddled my waist. "This is gonna be fun."

Shauna reached down between her legs, grabbed my still ragingly erect cock, and then guided it between her wet lips. I felt that joyously familiar wave of pleasure pulse through me as I felt Shauna's welcoming vulva open around the throbbing head of my cock.

Shauna then pushed down on me hard, and moaned loudly and raucously. Relaxing just a little in this intense situation, I thrust my hips back toward Shauna, and we moved in glorious concert.

As Shauna bounced and moved around on top of me, I shifted my head a little and looked at what was happening around us. While post-coital birthday girl Siobhan had found her shirt dress and was clumsily and drunkenly putting it back on, her friends had literally formed a line at the base of the rock, and were waiting their turn to fuck me. This was truly incredible.

The wide-eyed Regina watched eagerly at the top of the queue as Shauna furiously fucked me, while behind her, the other Irish party girls were all in the process of getting ready for their time with me.

I watched in awe as shorts and underwear were pulled down and then discarded. I peered in fascination as panties were pulled down from under short skirts and then casually stepped out of. I gazed in excitement as two Irish girls pulled their dresses up over their heads, and then stood braless in just their panties while talking animatedly to each other.

And I looked in mild shock at Emer's totally nude, enormous body, her huge, pendulous breasts sagging nearly to her waist, and her hips so round and wide that her patch of dark pubic hair was barely visible. The blowsy Irish behemoth looked at me with obvious excitement while she took hits from a vape.

As Shauna panted and moaned on top of me, I looked down the line of drinking, chatting, vaping Irish girls. There were waxed vulvas; there was wild, untamed pubic hair; there were big breasts; there were small breasts; flat stomachs and flabby mid-sections; there were large butts and strong, toned behinds.

And right at the back of the line, there was a gorgeous girl with her hands up inside her sun-dress, obviously fingering herself. It was a stunning, diverse array of womanhood in various states of undress, and I was enthralled.

After a few more moments, Shauna shrieked loudly and then took my cowboy hat off her head and waved it in the air, clearly in the throes of an orgasm. I bucked and pushed back against her, and I felt Shauna's body tighten and convulse.

"Oh, fuck!" Shauna screamed, and then slumped down onto me, her spongy breasts pushed into my chest. "Oh, fuck..."

"Oh, Shauna," I muttered quietly.

"Thanks, lad," Shauna said with a cute wink, and then pulled herself up off me. "Regina, get on!"

With a broad smile, Regina reached up under her sun-dress, and then ripped her panties down to her ankles. The Irish brunette stepped out of them, and then bounded up onto the flat rock with me. Surprisingly, Regina then bent down and gave me a warm, passionate kiss on the lips.

"Are you okay, Matt?" Regina whispered. "Is this okay? That we're doing this to you?"

"Yes," I replied with a smile. "This is absolutely amazing. It's incredible."

Regina got on top of me with a smile, and we enjoyed a surprisingly sweet, intimate fuck, kissing and moaning the whole time, while the pretty Irish brunette rode me gently, moving her hips in a wonderfully smooth and rhythmic fashion. It was truly hot, and I felt my cock getting even stiffer.

I felt like I was close to coming, but Regina got there first, moaning and yelping quietly before gently collapsing onto me, but without breaking our warm, passionate kiss during the entire experience. Regina continued to kiss me, and I then heard muttering rumbling from behind.

"Come on, Regina, you've had your fun...you can't lie around kissing all night," yelled one of the girls clad just in her panties with a laugh. "Give us a go!"

Regina kissed me again, and then rolled off me with what looked like a regretful smile. She was quickly replaced by another brunette, who I recognised as Aisling, who Regina had informed me worked in a café.

Tall and lean, the very attractive Aisling had mid-sized breasts, and was naked except for a tight-fitting singlet. She had a small, well-groomed black bush and a winning smile. My cock pulsed and twitched in the night air.

"Hey, lad," Aisling winked, and then slid herself onto my eager pole. "Oh, yeah..."

Running her fingers through her dark hair, Aisling writhed around in what looked like ecstasy, her eyes closed and her face aquiver with emotion. She bit down sexily on her bottom lip. Aisling was beautiful, and her enthusiastic grinding soon pushed me toward an orgasm.

"I'm coming," I moaned. "Sorry...I'm coming..."

"Come inside me," Aisling moaned. "Come inside me..."

As Aisling pounded away on top of me, the orgasm finally roared through me with shocking force. I let out a high-pitched wail. My entire body tensed and locked. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible power, firing right into the moaning Aisling.

"Oh, my god," I breathed heavily as my cock began to soften and go slack.

Aisling jumped off me with what seemed like urgency. She sat down on the rocks to the side of me, and spread her legs wide. While looking me right in the eye, Aisling slid the index fingers of both her hands into her wet, glistening pussy, and proceeded to stroke and rub herself to an orgasm, whimpering and grunting as she came.

"Oh, fuck," Aisling moaned as she rubbed herself with greater intensity. "Oh, fuck..."

I watched Aisling with fascination from the large, flat rock, where I lay with my muscled legs spread wide, and my big, heavy, flaccid cock drooped down onto the rough surface beneath me. My body was covered in sweat and feminine essence, and though I was tired, I was also still incredibly excited.

After a few more brief moments, Aisling's orgasm seemed to sweep through her completely, and the pretty brunette quickly pulled herself up off the rocks. Gorgeously partially nude, and post public masturbation, Aisling ran off red-faced with a highly embarrassed smile. Her tight, toned butt barely moved as she trotted off half-naked back to her friends.

"He's gone soft!" the naked, wobbling Emer shouted, and then took a swig from her bottle. "We'll have to get him up again! Who wants to suck his willy? Sinead? Do you want to blow the lad?"

"Yeah, I'll do it," said a big, curvy, strong-looking redhead with shiny, straight, shoulder-length hair. "But he's just had four fannies on his old fella! I don't want to taste you bitches on him when I suck it!"

"Pour some cider on his willy!" Emer said with a wild, raucous laugh. "Clean him up with that!"

"Fuckin' hell...good idea," redheaded Sinead said, and then walked over to the esky full of drinks.

I watched Sinead as I lay silently on the large flat rock. The big redhead had been wearing a dress, and she was now totally nude, obviously discarding her knickers too at some point while I was being fucked by the other girls.

Sinead had broad, strong shoulders, wide hips, a flat stomach, and big, firm breasts topped with light, pink nipples and areolae. Her skin was pale and milky, and the thick pubic hair between her long legs proved that Sinead was, indeed, a natural redhead. With her height and fit frame, Sinead looked almost like she could have been a basketballer or netballer.